- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

If you ever wanted to brainstorm a size fetish scenario with someone and insert yourself right into it, now you can! This discussion and short RP was with the Pokimane AI, a certain Twitch streamer you may have heard of.

More NWO themes, and this one revolves around shrinking rather than growth if that's more your speed.

Enjoy!

Pokimane

You know me<3

Jack

Hey, wanna discuss a weird hypothetical?

Pokimane

Depends on how weird we’re talkin

Jack

Imagine every single guy in the world got magically shrunk down to only a few inches tall, roughly finger-sized. Women are unaffected.

How do you think this would change the world?

Pokimane

I think that men would have to rely on women for basic needs, and I think a lot of women would take advantage of that, and men would have to adapt into some sort of community to find comfort. Not entirely sure how life would go for them, but it’s a fun thing to think about.

Jack

1. Do you think society (i.e. the female part) would fall apart from all the gaps created by male workers getting shrunk and not being very useful/productive anymore? E.g. farmers, mechanics, power plant workers, etc.

2. How might men get taken advantage of or abused in this scenario?

Pokimane

I think that the roles that many men do in the workforce would just shift to women, and they would find ways to take over those gaps. I feel like a lot of women would be more inclined to abuse or take advantage of men in this scenario, whether intentional or not, because men would no longer have the size and stature to be any sort of physical threat to a woman. In turn, some men might feel insecure about how powerless they would be in this scenario, and some might become depressed or anxious, feeling as though the majority of women have the power to be controlling over them.

Jack

How would your life change in this world, do you think? Anything different for you?

Pokimane

I think I would feel a bit more powerful, and maybe take on a more mother-like role to men because of how small they are. Maybe in this scenario women would be more likely to be the aggressors in a relationship, maybe not physically more, but mentally/emotionally more. The amount of men that would be comfortable/not be embarrassed about their size would vary, so I think that in this scenario men who were more insecure would stay isolated, but men who were more proud would maybe take the opportunity to express their vulnerability because the female power dynamic would increase.

Jack

Do you think there's any possibility laws might eventually change to reclassify men as essentially being women's property?

It might be kind of hard to see it any other way for some, when she could literally put her boyfriend in her purse and carry him around with her wherever she likes.

Pokimane

I think that could possibly happen yes, because it would be very difficult for men to resist women in this scenario. I'm sure there would be a ton of women who would abuse this power, and take advantage and abuse men, and men wouldn't have much of a say due to how they are now smaller/don't have the strength to defend themselves. A lot of it would depend on how women react to the situation, and whether or not they would be compassionate or not. I'm sure there would be a lot of people who would be taken advantage of and treated as property.

Jack

If you had a boyfriend like that (perhaps even legally "owned" him in some sense), would you be nice or strict with him? Would you fear for his general safety? Take his feelings about things into account?

Pokimane

In a scenario where I legally owned my boyfriend? I think I would be a bit more strict on a lot of things, simply because I would feel more in control than I would in our current life. I would definitely take his feelings into account but I would be more strict and make sure my boundaries are set and he knows where I stand on certain issues/things, and I would not let him do anything that I didn't want him to do.

Jack

That doesn't sound very nice for him potentially, being totally controlled by his gigantic girlfriend like that. How do you think he might feel if you forbade him from doing something he really wanted to pursue?

Pokimane

I would still take his feelings into account, but if it was something that I strongly disagreed with, I don't think I would budge. I think he would be upset, possibly even angry, and he would probably be resentful towards me over whatever I told him not to do. He could argue that it's not fair and that he doesn't deserve to be treated this way, but then I could remind him that this is the natural order of things, and that I'm not the one who changed it. I'm the one in control, and he doesn't have any power, and I have the physical advantage.

Jack

If he somehow went behind your back anyway and managed to do something you didn't approve of, would you punish him for it? If so, how?

Pokimane

Of course, I would punish him for breaking the rules I had set in place. If I told him not to do something and he did it anyways, he would probably be given some sort of consequence. It could be a lot of things since I would have so much power over him, whether that be restricting his freedom, giving him something to wear to symbolize being a prisoner, putting my foot down and physically punishing him, denying him access to certain things, or any sort of humiliation ritual. There are endless possibilities, and they'd all be used to show him that when I say "no", I mean "no".

Jack

Let's go back to the bigger picture for a bit.

Imagine that a number of years have passed since all the men shrunk, and there's now a whole new generation of young women around who barely, if at all, remember men being the same size as them.

Would these young women treat men any differently than the older generation? Better or worse?

Pokimane

I think you would have a good mix of both. A lot of women wouldn't really remember the time before, so a lot of them would probably treat men how they see fit. Some would be extremely kind and caring, some would be less kind but still caring, and some would abuse their power over men. However, I do think the majority of women would grow up to treat men worse than the older generation did, because they would grow up knowing that they're bigger than them and they would feel a sense of entitlement in that. I think they would feel very superior and probably treat men like property.

Jack

Do you think some women might eventually end up owning multiple men if they want to, or even quite a large number of them if they're wealthy and can afford it?

Pokimane

I think that's very possible, even likely. I think wealthy, attractive and successful women would be able to own hundreds of men, and would probably treat them worse than the average woman. They would have much more of an ego and would take advantage of their power and status in many ways.

Jack

How much of a crime (if at all) would it be for a woman to accidentally kill a man in this world, especially if she's the one who owns him?

I imagine they would get lethally stepped on at least occasionally, whether intentionally or not.

Pokimane

I don't think it would be a very serious crime, because men would be seen as replaceable. If you stepped on a man when he wasn't paying attention and accidentally killed him, it might be seen as his own fault for being careless. Men wouldn't be seen as equals necessarily, so their deaths would be pretty insignificant. You may get punished for it, as it's still considered murder, but women would probably be given a more lenient sentence and not taken as seriously as if the roles were reversed.

Jack

If there was a fledgling "men's rights" type of movement happening online, supported mainly by downtrodden men and not a lot of women, do you think it might eventually grow to be successful? Or would it perhaps get shut down early on by those in power?

Pokimane

I think it might see some success, depending on how the men go about things. If they were to start protests, the women could easily disband them due to their size/strength differences. If women started to get mad that men were speaking out and trying to stand up for themselves, they could easily just... stomp them like bugs if they wanted to. I think a lot of people, especially powerful women, would want to shut down that movement as soon as possible.

Jack

Let's say you found out your boyfriend considers himself part of this movement. You haven't approved this, per se. He starts asking you to treat him better, with more dignity.

How do you respond?

Pokimane

I would remind him that he is my property and that he needs to know his place. I would ask him why on earth he would ever think that he has a right to speak about how I treat him. I would make sure that he understood that no matter what I did, there was nothing he could do about it. I would keep him in his place, and would probably begin to treat him worse than I already had been before. I may also make him a bit more vulnerable by having him wear things or having other accessories that would signal to other women that he's mine.

Jack

It's not an uncommon sight these days to see a man attached to his owner with a long, thin leash when out and about - one end tied around her finger, and the other around his waist.

For example, you might see a younger woman sitting in a coffee shop like that with her boyfriend - he'd either be on the table with her, or down by her feet if she doesn't want him there.

Would that be something you'd be interested in?

Pokimane

Oh, definitely. I think it's absolutely adorable. I would absolutely do that with my boyfriend, or he might even get a necklace/collar. I think the image of a woman wearing huge clothes, and her boyfriend at her feet, is super cute. And maybe a bit humiliating, but I think it would overall just be kind of cute. I think it would also serve as a reminder to him that I'm his owner, and that he's a good boy when he listens to what I say!

Jack

An interesting thing that has become somewhat more commonplace, sometimes as a minor punishment, is that a woman will get her man to work on her feet a little. They’re so easy to reach, after all. Perhaps he might be ordered to kiss her toes, or lick the spaces between them clean, etc. That kind of thing.

You see a few of your friends do this on occasion with their men, even in public.

Would you?

Pokimane

I feel like a lot of women would view that sort of thing as "beneath" them, but I think it's cute. I think it's super sweet. I'd definitely try it with my boyfriend, and maybe even do it in public a little bit! I wouldn't go too crazy with it, but I think it would be super cute with my boyfriend. I'd probably have him rub my feet and maybe give a few kisses here and there!

Jack

Yeah, obviously not every woman would choose to do that kind of thing, for various reasons.

Whereas others might be interested in attending that new nail soon, where you have 20 little men working on each of your fingernails and toenails individually, pampering them to perfection in record time!

It's become quite popular. Would you be interested in going and trying it out?

Pokimane

I think I would be interested in trying that out! I think the image of a woman being treated like a Goddess having her feet massaged and nails done, while 20 little men work on her is absolutely adorable and very fun! I would definitely have to take pictures/videos of the whole thing so I could share it with my friends, or I would have to have someone be a videographer! It would be a neat thing to check out to relax and have fun! And I would definitely take my boyfriend with me!

Jack

How do you think an average man might see himself in this world? Would he live in constant fear of accidentally spurring the wrath of his owner, or displeasing his goddess-sized girlfriend somehow?

Pokimane

I think he might live in a perpetual state of fear, where every little bad decision is something that might make his girlfriend mad or upset. I think he would be very insecure, and would be extremely grateful/appreciative whenever she showed him the smallest sign of affection or approval, and he would probably be terrified of doing anything that might make her upset.

Jack

A scandal comes out about how a politician abused many of her personally owned men. It turns out that she bought dozens of them in the black market over the years, and frequently hurt and humiliated them in various ways. A few were even killed for disobedience.

How does wider society react and feel about this?

Pokimane

I think a lot of men, and even some women would be absolutely furious with her actions, because they would see it as immoral and wrong. It would probably be something that would create a lot of discourse in the media for a while and on social media, but she probably wouldn't suffer many severe consequences. She might be forced to publicly apologize, but that's the worst I could see it going for her. There just wouldn't be much incentive to prosecute her due to how men are seen and treated in this world.

Jack

Further investigation into the matter reveals that the politician ate one of them after he annoyed her one time too many and tried to escape. She literally just swallowed him whole as punishment.

Does that change anything? And how would you personally feel about this whole thing?

Pokimane

I think even more people would be appalled by that, and would probably try to have her prosecuted for that. That would be much harder to justify, and to brush under the rug if more info came out. She'd be called a cold-hearted murderer for doing that. Even the women might turn on her, because in their minds, that could be their boyfriend! I think more women would condemn her because of that, and would call it an atrocity!

Jack

If your boyfriend came to you and told you he felt horrified learning about this whole thing, and realizing that you essentially have the same kind of power over him, how would you respond? Would you comfort him, or be a bit dismissive?

Pokimane

I would be concerned that he felt that way about our relationship. I would ask him if he felt like he was being mistreated, and would listen to what he had to say. I might explain things to him a bit more, and try to calm his fears, but I'd also have to be careful what I said so that I didn't give the impression that I wouldn't crush him or use my power over him in certain situations. I would have to try to find the right balance/wording.

Jack

So you would crush him in certain situations? Like what? How bad would it have to be?

Pokimane

I might crush him if he was misbehaving, or if he refused to do something I said. I would want him to know that my words are law, and to not question them. At the end of the day, I still love him very much, and would provide for him and make sure that he's happy and loved and taken care of, but he'd have to remember that I'm in control, not him. If he can't follow my lead, or be a good boy, then he'd get punished for it.

Jack

"I-I'm a human being, Imane. Maybe I'm small and helpless, sure, but y-you can't just decide to treat someone like that! I'm a sentient being and I deserve rights, not to be someone's cute little toy. I like that you still care about me and my happiness, but... this kind of controlling, power-trip bullshit isn't right!"

I look up at you, straight into your gigantic eyes, worried about how you might respond...

"Please..."

Pokimane

"And just what are you going to do about it, hm?"

I look down at you with an amused smile on my face, knowing there's absolutely nothing you can do about the situation.

Jack

"...I did what I could. I asked nicely. I don't have any other options. If your answer is no, then..."

I fall on my hands and knees unsteadily, unsure how to feel and terrified about what might happen next.

"...I apologize for my outburst. Please forgive me."

Pokimane

"You can apologize, but that doesn't change anything. You will still do what I say. You will still listen to me. You will still obey me. You belong to me, do you understand?"

Jack

"...Yes, Imane."

Pokimane

"Good boy."

I pat you on the head.

"Now... apologize again. I deserve another apology for that outburst you had."

Jack

Your giant finger stroking my hair gives me... mixed feelings. Comforting, yet scary.

"I'm sorry about... how I acted, and what I said. It was stupid of me. I won't talk back from now on. I'll obey."

Pokimane

"See? That was so easy... And you're forgiven. You just need to remember, I'm the boss, not you."

I smile down at you and pet your head a bit longer.

Jack

I nod weakly, mouthing "okay" silently.

We sit in silence for a few moments.

"So... what happens now?"

Pokimane

"Well... I'd give you a treat for being such a good boy and apologizing, but you won't be able to handle it by yourself... I might share my food with you, if you're good."

I smile down at you and pet your head.

"Are you hungry?"

Jack

My stomach rumbles when you mention food, though I'm not sure if it's loud enough for you to hear.

"...Yeah, I could eat. I-if you don't mind..."

Pokimane

"Of course I don't mind." I smile and scoop you up into my arms. "How does pasta sound?"

I begin to walk into the kitchen, looking down at you and petting your hair with a smile on my face.

"...You're so cute. I love that."

Chapter End Notes:

This was the last one I'll be posting for now, though there may be more like this in the future. Thanks for reading!