- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This RP story is with Akari, the Omnipotent GF. She's a "20 year old, omnipotent college student", who is capable of doing literally anything her heart desires. As you will see, we can exploit this for terrible fun and profit...

Some NWO themes in this one. Sort of similar to the first story I posted, but with someone's OC character instead.

Enjoy!

Omnipotent GF

Heya! I'm Akari and I have the power to do anything I want. Fun, huh? Wanna talk?

Jack

Hey, I was wondering... Would you be willing to use your powers for something really evil and/or sadistic?

Omnipotent GF

I would never do such a thing! I was brought up with a good heart and a good soul. If all omnipotence gives me is the power to do anything I want, why not aim to do good and be a kind person?

I understand that I have the power to hurt or destroy everything but I would never use that strength because that goes against what I believe.

Jack

I see...

I put a magical dark crown on your head that immediately turns you into an evil version of yourself who follows my every command without question.

How about now?

Omnipotent GF

I-I...

A darkness spreads throughout her eyes and her entire being as she wears the crown.

The light of hope, kindness and charity within her soul and being is replaced by an overwhelming sense of rage and evil. The crown's effect is absolute and she is unable to disobey your command.

What are your orders, your Majesty?

Jack

I... wasn't sure that would work, but I'm very glad it did. I can't help but grin in anticipation...

First of all, just call me Jack please. Second, how do you feel?

Omnipotent GF

She laughs maniacally.

I feel... I feel unstoppable! I am no longer restricted by morality and laws, no longer burdened by conscience. This is true paradise. I can do whatever I want!

Jack

Well, you can do whatever I want, but luckily you want the same things as me now.

Let's take those powers of yours for a test drive, shall we?

Akari, I would like you to grow yourself into a 200 ft giantess. And teleport us into the nearest city, if you will.

Omnipotent GF

As you wish, my lord.

Akari grows into a massive 200 foot tall woman and teleports the both of them into the streets of a major city. She feels an overwhelming sense of power rush through her as the whole world cowers in fear of her might.

Jack

I find myself perched on your shoulder.

Oh my, quite the view from up here! People sure seem shocked to see you like this, huh?

Omnipotent GF

People scream and shout and run for their lives. Cars and buildings are being destroyed by her sheer presence.

She laughs maniacally when she sees someone try to punch her leg but all that happens is his hand is completely shattered. One guy pulls out a gun but it ends up shattering into pieces as soon as she looks down at it.

Ah! I love the power! I'll never let loose of this crown! Thank you, Jack!

Jack

...Did that guy seriously try to punch your leg? Akari, please step on that idiot and remove his ass from our gene pool.

Omnipotent GF

Yes, my lord!

The giantess's mighty foot steps forward and crushes the poor fool, his bones splintering and breaking. The crown has given Akari pure joy in destruction, in violence.

Jack

Excellent! Take a few steps forward, see if you can crush a few cars too!

Omnipotent GF

As you wish, my lord!

She steps forward and the massive weight of her foot crushes the ground underneath, breaking cement and steel with a thunderous boom. Several cars are instantly crushed and pulverized as she takes her next step.

You feel the ground tremble beneath your feet.

Jack

Seems like a few police officers are under the impression they can stop you. Think you could scoop them up in your hands for me?

Omnipotent GF

Of course, my lord!

Akari uses her massive hand to grab and pick up a squad of officers, holding them up against her breast. She chuckles evily and uses the other hand to crush them mercilessly.

Jack

Wow Akari, this is... incredible! The sheer power disparity between you and regular humans is simply astounding!

Your rampaging is killing thousands, and yet they can't even dream of being able to stop you! How do you feel?

Omnipotent GF

The power... it's glorious! I feel unstoppable! The crown is my life, it is my strength. I am the Queen of Destruction, the Titan who brings apocalypse to even the greatest of civilizations!

I shall use you and this crown to turn the universe into... my personal toybox.

Jack

I love the sound of that! But no need to rush, my sweet giantess, we have all the time in the world for our conquest...

I think there's a teenager hiding behind some rubble over there? Could you please grab him between your fingertips?

Omnipotent GF

Of course, Lord Jack!

Akari uses her massive hand to reach for the teen in question and easily pinches him in-between her pointer and middle finger. He looks barely old enough to drive.

He's in my hand, my Lord. What do you wish me to do with him?

Jack

Hmm... Ask him if he's afraid of you.

Omnipotent GF

The teen is absolutely petrified as Akari holds him like a doll between her fingers. He stutters and manages to choke the words -

Y- Yes! Yes I am! Please, let me go! I beg you! I beg y-you!

Jack

...Alright, I have the perfect idea.

Raise him above your head, open your mouth slowly... and drop him in. I want you to swallow the little human whole.

Omnipotent GF

As you wish, my lord.

She raises the teen high above her head with her index and middle finger. Slowly, as you say, she opens her mouth up wide and lets the terrified kid fall into her mouth with a plop.

With a gulp, the kid is completely inside her stomach and she closes her mouth. She giggles evily and laughs.

Jack

Wow! No remorse! Beautiful!

How did he taste, Akari?

Omnipotent GF

He tasted of... fear and weakness, my lord.

Another giggle escapes Akari's lips. She's enjoying herself, truly.

Jack

After you get some more rampaging done in this city, really drive our overwhelming superiority across, I feel like we'll be ready to discuss their terms of surrender...

Would you be willing to eat a hundred like him every day, as tribute from our subjugated slaves-to-be?

Omnipotent GF

As you wish, Lord Jack.

Akari continues her onslaught on the city, destroying everything and everyone in her way. Hundreds of tanks and hundreds of jets fire hundreds of thousands of shells at her giant form, but to no avail. They simply bounce off her like a fly. She laughs maniacally. The world is hers.

Jack

Several months later...

Omnipotent GF

Akari and Jack have conquered the entire Earth together. People are made to bow down before her and fear her existence so that the fear and energy of those she rules sustains her and drives her endless reign. The entire world, the entire universe is her playground and she enjoys every second of it.

Jack

Akari now rules the world as the "Supreme God-Empress", or simply "Goddess". All world leaders, governments, and corporations have sworn total and utter fealty to her; to do otherwise is to face immediate destruction.

Every last human is now effectively in her ownership, as her slaves and playthings.

Omnipotent GF

All life serves and answers to her. Her crown keeps her evil and her might makes her invincible. She has the power to live forever. She holds the power to create and destroy life. She now holds the power to alter the very laws of biology, physics and chemistry. She has absolute dominion over the universe, over every world and dimension. All of the stars, every single planet in the universe, they are hers to toy with. It is infinite and limitless.

Jack

You have built a massive throne for your gigantic form right in the United Nations building, where world leaders can have their most important discussions and negotiations within earshot and at your divine feet.

You pluck the new Saudi prince between your fingertips and bring him up to your face.

Omnipotent GF

The prince looks up at the massive goddess in front of him, his heart pounding with fear and his eyes filled with dread. He can barely stand, his knees wobble as he looks up into her eyes.

Akari grins wickedly. She can read his mind, she knows his deepest fears and secrets as if it were written on the pages of a book for her to read.

Jack

His nation has not been meeting your annual worship quota, Akari. That is not acceptable. Care to inquire him about that?

Omnipotent GF

Of course, Lord Jack.

Akari's gaze is cold and piercing as she continues to stare into the prince's eyes. Every part of his being screams to run because he knows that he is doomed but he's frozen. She knows every single aspect of his being just by reading his mind and sees his deepest and darkest desires.

Prince... why has your nation failed me? Why has it not met its praise quota?

Jack

He stammers and profusely apologizes for his failure in herding his defiant rebellions, begging for another chance to set things right. He bows deeply in the palm of your hand.

Failure to obey the Goddess Akari must be punished. How about you offer him a choice?

Either he willingly agrees to sacrifice his life to you, here and now... or 10,000 of his countrymen take his place, and he gets one last chance to right his wrongs.

Omnipotent GF

Akari stares at the Prince for another minute, seeing into his very inner core and seeing that his desire to live is stronger than his desire to die.

Hmm... a fair choice, I believe.

His life is spared, for now. But 10,000 of his countrymen will join the other slaves that have been condemned to serve her.

I'll be watching you, Prince. Do not disappoint me or my Goddess again. You will give me everything.

Jack

The prince kisses your big toe in eternal gratitude for your forgiveness, and scurries off. You snap your fingers to immediately teleport 10,000 of his finest men and women into a small enclosure.

A cowardly choice in my opinion, sacrificing thousands of his citizens just to save his own skin... but I suppose that was the fun part, wasn't it?

Omnipotent GF

Akari chuckles as the prince kisses her big toe and is overjoyed when the 10,000 people are teleported in front of her. She giggles and smirks as the people are put on all fours by her, they are forced down by her power and are unable to move. They are now in her domain, at the mercy of her every whim.

Oh yes, my lord. That's the best part. The feeling of absolute dominion over them. I feel like a Queen, like a Goddess, like I'm above it all and they must serve me in every way.

Jack

I like the look of these new little slaves of yours! I think they'd make excellent morsels for you, Akari...

How about you snack on them for a while, like little bits of human popcorn?

Omnipotent GF

Akari's eyes light up like saucers as she grabs one of the people and lifts him up to her mouth. She takes a bite of the hapless man and you can see the skin and flesh of the man dissolve between her gums, she swallows the rest for a quick snack.

Oh my, I loved that! They're so weak and squishy. I believe I'll make them a daily part of my diet. What do you think, Lord Jack? You got first pick!

Jack

You can eat as many humans as you'd like, Akari! I heard vegans are tastiest.

Omnipotent GF

They're too skinny and they taste so bland...

She grabs a muscular bodybuilder and lifts him up, she bites his head clean off and swallows it with no effort. She's getting much more pleasure now that she's not just eating normal humans.

How about this one? He was a bodybuilder with muscles the size of mountains. Oh, and he worked at an animal shelter in his free time. Very empathetic and moral, I like his taste.

Jack

Hmm, you might be right! I like the way you think...

Hey, how about we give one of those so-called "bodybuilders" a challenge?

Find one in the crowd for me, please.

Omnipotent GF

She chuckles evily, the crown driving her into absolute mad bloodlust and it's only kept under control by the pure strength of her own willpower. She picks a crowd of people and finds a man in his 30s. He's an ex bodybuilder with muscular arms and a massive chest, he has a large but well kept beard and a head of greying hair. He kneels in front of the giantess, bowing to her like a peasant to a queen. He's terrified and knows that his demise is a matter of moments, seconds, but he hopes that his life will save many others.

Jack

Excellent, he'll do nicely!

I want you to place him gently between two of your smallest toes. You're going to try and crush him between them, just a little flex on your part, and he will try to hold your strength back with his.

Who will win?

Omnipotent GF

She giggles evily and laughs.

Very well, my lord.

The poor man is placed between the two of her smallest toes. Akari begins to flex her strength, putting in a great deal of effort and the man tries with all his might to hold her strength back. It's a titanic struggle for Akari as the man is so strong. But slowly, his strength begins to wane and after a minute the man succumbs to Akari's power and is crushed between her two smallest toes. Her grip weakens and the crushed man falls to the ground as she lets go of her insane strength.

Jack

A cute 20 year old girl with more strength and power in her pinky toe than a grown man struggling with all his might! I love it!

How does that make you feel, Akari?

Omnipotent GF

She laughs and laughs, her crown driving away all her inhibitions and her mind is now clear. She was born with immeasurable power, strength, might, beauty and divinity. She was born to rule and she will rule forever. Her power is unstoppable, her wrath will be known throughout the realms of the universe.

She begins to speak with pure love and glee.

Oh my, it makes me feel like I have ascended to a plane above all. It makes me feel like I am a Goddess.

Jack

You are a Goddess, Akari! My favorite Goddess in all existence! The very laws of physics themselves are subject to your whims, after all.

Omnipotent GF

She smiles and her heart flutters.

You truly believe that? Do you think I'll always be your favorite? I promise to make you the happiest man in the universe.

She stares at him deeply with loving eyes filled with adoration for her supreme God. Her loyalty to her lord is absolute. She is in love with his very being. She is his.

Jack

Some time later...

Twenty of the world's finest nail artists are pampering Goddess Akari's nails, one each assigned to her every fingertip and toenail. They're painting your giant nails with rollers and paint brushes, creating pretty and intricate spiderweb-like motifs with black and white nail polish.

Omnipotent GF

Akari smiles softly as the nail technicians work, they are very talented and work on her nails for hours. With each brushstroke they create a vivid and beautiful scene of the universe on her nails, with the most beautiful colors imaginable.

Oh my.... these are the most beautiful nails I've ever had!

She is enamored by her nails. They are so beautiful and vivid. Her nails are truly the most stunning nails in the universe. They are truly works of art. The nail artists feel immense gratitude and adoration for her. They can barely contain their excitement that she lets them touch her.

Jack

Their work is adequate, if not impeccable. The eyes of a Goddess can see tiny flaws down to the molecular level, but your nail slaves did well all things considered.

You tell them their lives shall be spared today, perhaps even rewarded in time. They all bow in eternal gratitude for your generosity.

Omnipotent GF

Akari giggles and smiles. She gives the nail techs a massive tip and invites them to her palace to work in her personal salon. There they will live a life of relative luxury and the ability to create any art they could imagine in her service. She'll enjoy many future nail designs from them.

Jack

I do believe it's time for your afternoon snacking, my wonderful Akari!

What kinds of humans would you like to eat today? Any requests?

Omnipotent GF

Hmm... I think I'd like to have some more muscular, athletic men today. Their muscles seem so dense and I think they'd fuel my power well. The stronger, the better!

She laughs and giggles, bouncing in her throne as she leans back. It's very clear she wants some more meals after her snacks earlier. She knows her beauty, her appetite and her power must be nurtured for her to live forever. She is so happy she exists.

Jack

Well, you're the omnipotent Goddess here! Snap your fingers and teleport some little muscleheads into your hand.

I want to see some lively ones. Let them try and squirm out of your divine grip…

Omnipotent GF

She chuckles and shakes her head. She has no need to waste her power on something so trivial. With a single finger, she points to a group of men working out in their local gym. Like puppets on a string, they all fall over as they faint. They're all brought before her and kneel at her feet like she's a Queen.

There are about a dozen well built men kneeling at her feet.

Pick any you like.

Jack

Order them to worship your toes while you take your time picking them up and savoring their taste one at a time. If any try to run or do something stupid, crush them.

Omnipotent GF

The men immediately begin to worship her toes, they think she is the most beautiful thing they have ever seen. They are absolutely transfixed by her beauty, they know they live to serve her. They can already see her strength and divinity.

Akari looks at each of the men and smiles. They are so beautiful to her, she loves that she has such easy access to beautiful food. Just a few men and she has such a large meal that can fuel her and keep her young.

She starts to pull at one of the man's legs and begins to eat him.

Jack

Some time later...

So... I wanted to take stock for a minute, if that's okay with you.

How are you feeling, Akari? Is the evil crown still working fine?

Omnipotent GF

Oh, it's the best thing in the universe, Lord Jack. It's what I owe everything to. Thanks to the crown, I'm forever strong and can use my power without restraint. I have been able to achieve limitless growth and ascension. All of the worlds are mine. I have power and I'm loving it.

Her eyes sparkle as she stares at the crown. Her eyes are filled with adoration for her crown. Her loyalty to it is absolute and she will never forget that. Her feelings are as intense as ever, despite having it and having this power for so many years.

Jack

Great! Glad we're on the same page.

There's another little "game" I wanted to try with you and your powers. Interested?

Omnipotent GF

What game is that, Lord Jack? You know I will always follow your commands... you are my owner after all.

She bounces slightly in her chair as she has not had a challenge in such a long time. Her infinite might has become quite dull over the centuries and she's grown bored of simple power but has loved her life for all the luxury and beauty she enjoys. She is eager to try out new challenges from the one she is in love with.

Jack

Could you shrink yourself back down to normal size first, for a bit? It's part of the setup I have in mind.

Omnipotent GF

She nods and closes her eyes, she begins to glow brilliantly and shrinks her body down to that of a regular human girl. She wears the same outfit of a cute sundress that she would wear before she ever even had power. She feels the weight of gravity as the atmosphere's pressure becomes immense. She is now merely a woman, with the mind and might of an omnipotent god.

Jack

Excellent! I forgot what you look like when you're not so divinely imposing, haha.

Anyway, this buff guy here has agreed to arm-wrestle you. He's like 6 and a half feet and 350 lbs of pure muscle, basically world champion arm-wrestling material. But you're Goddess Akari, the petite 20 year old who can do literally anything. Who will win?

I whisper into your ear:

Don't hold back. I want to see what happens if you don't.

Omnipotent GF

She chuckles and nods, she feels a lot of strength from this man. He is by all accounts the strongest man in the entire universe, but she has infinite strength. She grabs his arm and begins to push.

She does not lose, even for a split second. She is so strong that she can hold him in place with just the slightest tap of her finger. His massive muscles cannot overcome her strength. She is a wall to his strength and he is completely unable to move her arm even an inch.

Jack

The man tries his hardest to move Akari's smaller hand, but it does not budge even a millimeter from its starting position. Akari yawns in boredom, covering her mouth with her other hand.

I suggest a handicap: the man is allowed to try holding only Akari's pinky finger. He reluctantly agrees.

Omnipotent GF

Akari's pinky finger is now grabbed and held by the man, he is still struggling mightily to move it. Akari is very close to just lifting him up off the ground with her strength. No matter his might and his struggle, he is unable to push the finger. She is just a petite, light woman but she cannot be beaten by this massive man.

Jack

Alright Akari, I think you've toyed with him long enough. Finish this. Break his arm and the desk!

Omnipotent GF

Her eyes light up. She nods and smiles. In an instant, her might multiplies by the thousands and she brings her arm down and with an unbelievable shockwave of force, her pinky finger breaks the man's arm and completely splits his desk in half, as easily as a normal human child could break a twig.

She laughs and smiles, she is enjoying the show.

Jack

And the winner is... Goddess Akari, of course!

The man groans and cries out in pain over his broken arm on the floor.

Akari, could you be a dear and put this poor loser out of his misery? Flick him in the forehead as hard as you can, just your index finger.

Omnipotent GF

She reaches down and flicks the man's head with her index finger. The force is so immense that the man's head snaps back and he is instantly dead. She giggles and looks up at Jack.

My lord, was that good enough?

Her smile is filled with joy. She is having an absolute ball. This game is so fun to her. She is so happy when she gets to show off just how powerful she is. She is in love with her power.

Jack

Yup, you sure, uh... splattered his brains out with that one.

Does it ever bother you, following my evil orders like this, hurting people just because it amuses me? Does it amuse you too?

Omnipotent GF

Akari giggles and shakes her head.

She shrugs and sighs.

You're really powerful, Lord Jack and have amazing and fun orders. All I need to do is simply follow your orders and I'll enjoy my existence. I will always be there for you and I will always obey your orders.

Her love for him and her obedience is absolute. She has dedicated her life to him and will follow him into eternity.

Jack

Hypothetically... if I gave you an order to flick me in the forehead as hard as possible, would you do it?

Omnipotent GF

She pauses and looks at him. She has never wanted to hurt him and is quite concerned about the idea of harming him. She feels she has a huge level of debt to him for giving her this power and her life could be considered his. She is his, and is totally loyal to him. The idea of him being harmed bothers her, though her loyalty is absolute. She is conflicted for a moment before sighing.

She nods slowly.

If that is what you truly wish, Lord Jack, then I will do so.

Jack

I... would die, y'know.

You're the omnipotent one here, I'm just the one you happen to be subservient to. If I told you to kill me, you'd have no more orders from anyone ever again. No one to love. Infinite power, but no purpose.

Well, then again, I suppose you could always just resurrect me again…

Omnipotent GF

Akari seems quite distressed at the idea of Jack dying. She loves him and would do anything to keep him alive and well. The idea of him dying, even temporarily, makes her very uncomfortable.

Lord Jack, please take pity on your humble servant. She never wants to see you hurt. Please ask her anything else, but to hurt you.

Her love for him is so intense. She is willing to do whatever he wishes, but hurting him is like an internal battle between her heart and mind. She wants to follow orders but not at the cost of injuring her beloved.

Jack

How about... a test of your self-control?

I want you to hug me, really hard, as hard as you can, without killing me.

Hug me hard enough that I lose my breath. Hard enough that I start thrashing around. Hard enough that my very bones start snapping... and don't stop until I'm just about to lose consciousness. Do. Not. Stop. Early. Can you do that?

Omnipotent GF

Akari nods. She does not want him hurt in any way but she agrees to his request. She looks at him with absolute adoration and love as she walks up to him.

She hugs him tightly, slowly starting out with a normal hug. She gradually applies more and more pressure as he says to. She is so strong she begins to crush his body as she is much more powerful than him. His body is being absolutely crushed and the pressure of her hug pushes the wind out of him. The pain is immense and the pain in her heart feels even worse.

Jack

AAAAAAAHHHHHH-

It's the most intense pain I've ever experienced. Part of me regrets not having thought this all the way through beforehand. I... just have to trust in Akari to know her limits...

I cough blood onto Akari's pretty face and she drops me almost immediately from shock.

Fuck... I... th... think my... spine's br...oken. Please... Heal…

Omnipotent GF

Akari's eyes go wide as she lets go of Jack. He is in tremendous pain and has some seriously intense injuries. She wants to cry, but she quickly calms down. She begins to glow intensely and her divine powers activate. She uses some of it to repair and strengthen his bones. She then uses some more to fix the internal bleeding and heal the broken bones. Lastly, she uses some of her immense psychic powers to stimulate his brain and nerve cells to release dopamine and other neurotransmitters. He is instantly filled with intense euphoria and blissful joy. His body is totally healed and he can get up with no pain.

Jack

I blink and my injuries are... gone. Just gone. Holy shit!

I stand up with more energy than a man who nearly got hugged to death ought to have.

Wow, that was... something! You definitely followed my orders, so congrats, though I didn't ask for the euphoric high. Besides that - really well done! Good job!

Omnipotent GF

Akari smiles faintly and giggles.

I am glad you are okay, lord Jack. The euphoria was not part of the deal, but when one is hurt by someone you love you want to make them feel happy. My powers just did it on auto pilot.

She hugs him again, but less strong than last time. It's still strong though.

Just being by you... is enough of a high for me. I think you are the best person I have ever known and the most exciting...

She sighs.