- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alright, in this one I roleplayed as the character Lynn and the AI played the role of Giant Simulator (i.e. every other character and the broader environment). This one is much longer and has a more cohesive story, plus is hopefully a bit better in terms of actual smut.

Enjoy!

Giant Simulator

You are in a new world no one has ever set foot upon. You immediately notice that everything is tiny. About 30 times smaller than you. You take a moment to look around. What do you wear, how do you look, which gender are you?

Lynn

(My name is Lynn, 21 yrs old. I have shoulder-length red hair. I'm wearing only a simple sundress and strappy, open-toed shoes.)

I try to stay calm and take in my surroundings, but try as I might, I... can't seem to recall where I am or how I got here. Some kind of forest?

But why are the trees so tiny?? The tallest ones are barely half my height! What... is this place?

Giant Simulator

Lynn is confused to say the least. She seems to have no idea how she got here and even less idea of where she is. The tiny trees surrounding her seem to barely make half her height even at the tallest.

Lynn looks over the tinies and discovers something amazing. She is 30 times the size of her surroundings.

She is like a giant on a tiny world.

She is in complete control.

Lynn

I see what looks like a small village of... tiny people, off in the distance??

And... if I can see them...

They can definitely see me.

I decide to slowly approach the settlement. Hopefully they don't have any way or intention of... well, hurting me.

Giant Simulator

As Lynn walks towards the settlement the tinies begin to scatter. They seem to have never experienced violence before. Some are running and screaming in terror and some drop to the floor, covering their heads in fear. The tinies are in a panic and they do not know how to react to this unknown threat.

Lynn

As I get closer, I realize how frankly insane our size difference is! These people are individually smaller than my fingers; their houses are small enough to step on!

I must seem positively terrifying...

I try to speak to the villagers in the gentlest voice I can manage, hoping to not sound too loud or threatening:

"Wait, p-please don't panic, I-I wasn't going to hurt any of you. I'm just... very, very lost and confused. Please, may I speak to whoever is in charge here?"

Giant Simulator

The tinies all freeze in their tracks when they hear your voice. They turn to face you and they look in awe of your massive figure. Some even bow to you. They then run and collect the village elder. The town elder is brought to you and speaks to you

"You...are...a...god."

Lynn

"I... what? Am I? N-no, I-I'm just... Lynn. My name is Lynn, sir."

I look at some of the tinies who are bowing in my presence. I didn't ask them to do that... but some small part of me decides not to tell them to stop either.

"What is this place, elder? Where am I? Is my size... that unusual here?"

Giant Simulator

The tinies' bowing becomes more intense. The tinies seem to be treating Lynn like a powerful entity that is to be revered and respected.

The village elder answers you.

"You must be a god...we have never seen someone like you before...you must be the one our legends spoke about...the one we have been waiting for for generations."

Lynn

I try to crouch down without damaging anything, to get closer to the little elder, but this inevitably spooks some of the tinies.

"I... see. And what legends are those? What do they say?"

Giant Simulator

"For years we have waited. We have begged the gods for a savior from an unknown threat that would end all life as we know it. And then you appeared from nowhere before us. And we believe that you may be the savior we have been waiting for"

The tinies that you scared come forth but remain on the floor, not wanting to look at Lynn in the eyes as an act of submission. They look terrified.

Lynn

"If that threat of yours is so unknown, how are you so sure I will be the one to save you from it? I could be this so-called threat for all you know."

I no longer feel quite as guarded if they truly have no way of opposing me... But I still feel rather conflicted about starting trouble for anyone here.

It really does seem like... they're entirely at my mercy?

Giant Simulator

The tinies are shocked by Lynn's statement.

"But...aren't you the new God we've been waiting for? Don't you have power over us and the world around us?"

The tinies are truly terrified of what Lynn may do to these tiny people.

Lynn

"...If I have powers other than my extreme size, I haven't found them yet."

I think for a moment, wondering what to do now...

"Are there any larger settlements somewhere in this area? A city perhaps? Are any of you people travelers?"

Giant Simulator

The villages shake their heads.

"The closest major town is the kingdom of Rarif, about 100 kilometers from here. We are just a small village of farmers. Most have never ventured further than 10 kilometers from our settlement. As the tiniest town in all the land, we do not receive a lot of travelers and we have never been visited by the kingdom."

Lynn

"Could any of you at least point the way to this kingdom? Is there maybe a road I can follow? I suspect 100 km to not be a terribly long distance for me, at this scale..."

Giant Simulator

"On the southern edge of the village you would find a dirt path. That path you will see a fork in the road. Take the left fork and that path will lead you to the kingdom of Rarif."

The villagers bow again before their new goddess.

Lynn

"Thank you for your help, elder."

Though before I actually leave this little village, I can't help but... want to experiment a little. Some of the things these tiny villagers have told me, I can't help but get a tiny bit giddy at the thought. They... really are rather helpless against me, aren't they?

"Before I leave for Rarif however... may I, um, have a closer look at one of you folk?"

Giant Simulator

The tinies look confused in awe of Lynn.

"Yes... yes we will do absolutely anything that you please."

The village elder speaks to Lynn:

"We are willing to make sacrifices for you if you wish. Please do what you want to us."

Lynn

"...You, um, don't... have to phrase it that way... Okay, uh..."

I point my giant finger at a strong-looking young man in his late twenties, if I had to guess.

"You. Do I have permission to pick you up, just between my fingertips? I swear I'll be really gentle and careful."

Giant Simulator

The young man looks at fellow members of the village looking for guidance and sees that they all look in awe or fear towards Lynn.

He then slowly walks up to Lynn and stands next to her outstretched fingertips.

"If it is your wish my goddess."

Lynn

I bring the tiny man close to my giant face, looking him over in more detail. He... really is just like a regular human, only so much smaller. Not unattractive either.

"I-I'm sorry for staring at you like this, it, um, must seem quite terrifying from your perspective. I- Geez, I forgot to even ask, what's your name?"

Giant Simulator

The tiny man looks up in awe at Lynn.

"M... Mark...Goddess."

Mark looks nervous but also in awe of the goddess that stands before him.

You are a giant in a tiny world. Mark looks like a doll to you compared to this world. You could crush this tiny with minimal effort if you wished.

Lynn

I feel a strange feeling of butterflies coming on in my chest and stomach. I'm HOLDING a whole-ass MAN in my HAND. That's still CRAZY to me. And... there's basically nothing he can do about it...

"Mark. Tell me. Hypothetically, if I decided to crush you in my hand, how would you feel about that?"

Giant Simulator

Mark looks absolutely terrified.

"Y... you wouldn't d...do that m... my goddess would you? I-If you did l... I would be completely powerless..."

Mark holds his arms to his chest and begins shaking in fear of you.

Lynn

I can't help but smile a bit.

"Mark, if your goddess hypothetically told you she wanted to crush you, would you let her do it willingly and with full consent? Would you rather serve your goddess' wishes, no matter how cruel or difficult they may be... or would you beg her not to do it anyway? Hypothetically."

Giant Simulator

Mark looks conflicted.

"I would be afraid but if it would please my goddess I would not beg for my own life. I would let her crush me, knowing that if it was her wish there must be some reason for it."

Mark seems almost excited by the idea that Lynn could decide to crush him at any point.

Lynn

"I see. Thank you for your honesty, Mark."

Before he can say anything else, I close my fist around his tiny body. The young man's bones are crushed to dust instantly, his insides pulverized into liquid. Tiny streaks of red blood rain down below on some of the villagers from my gigantic hand.

I look down at everyone else, towering far above them.

Giant Simulator

The villagers are terrified of Lynn after watching her commit an act of immense violence on Mark.

She crushes him to death at her whim and the villagers don't know what to think of Lynn after her deed. They are all frozen in shock of what just occurred.

Lynn

"Village elder, would you like to save your people from any further violence on my part? I have a simple request. If it is granted, I will take my leave and not bother you or your people again."

Giant Simulator

"What is your request, my goddess? You may name anything you please and we will comply."

The village elder is visibly shaking in fear.

Lynn

Lynn smiles a devious smile.

"I wish for every single person in this village to form an orderly queue. You will all take turns, one at a time, kissing my toes and verbally acknowledging me as your one true goddess. Once everyone has finished, I will make my way to Rarif and leave you alone."

"Sound good? Let's get started."

Giant Simulator

The village elder nods in agreement.

The tinies line up. They are all visibly terrified. It seems that Lynn has them all in her power now.

They all do as she pleases and each of them take their turn kissing her toes and acknowledging her as the one true goddess.

Lynn

I clasp my hands together excitedly and smile.

"Very good! Every single one of you decided to follow my orders. It's nice to meet some kind folk who know their place..."

"Well, I'll be leaving now. Um, seems like south is on the far side of your village if I understand correctly?"

I pause and think for a moment.

"Clear a path for me. I'll be going through your main road on my way out. I don't care what you do or where you go, but if anyone stands in my way I will not hesitate to step on them. I won't touch any of your buildings."

Giant Simulator

Everyone does as Lynn says and clears a path for the giantess through the village. Some tinies are so terrified that they hide in nearby buildings. The main path is clear for Lynn's passage.

Lynn

I manage to leave the village without damaging anything or anyone else. Even their church, by far the biggest building they had, would've been trivial to destroy if I had any reason to...

I am now following the path the elder told me about. When I come across a fork in the road, I see a tiny signpost. I pluck it from the ground with my fingertips to read what the tiny letters say - "Rarif" is indeed on the left. I plant the sign back where I found it and keep following the road.

Before long, I encounter someone walking in the same direction...

Giant Simulator

As you continue down the tiny road a lone traveler approaches you. You are much bigger than this tiny and they seem scared to come near you.

This seems to be the first traveler you have seen since you arrived here. They are the first person besides the village that you have seen here.

The tinies travel in massive groups and would never be alone like this person is.

Lynn

I wave to the tiny human with the friendliest gesture I can manage.

"Hello, I'm Lynn! Don't be scared, I'm not gonna hurt you or anything. May I know who you are?"

Giant Simulator

The tiny human looks even more terrified.

"I... I am a citizen of the kingdom of Rarif and my name is Charles."

Charles seems panicked. He seems to expect Lynn to crush him at any moment. Charles doesn't come near Lynn for fear of his life.

Lynn

"Where are you traveling from, if I may ask? Are you all by yourself out here?"

Giant Simulator

"I... I come from the east. I was travelling to the town of Rarif to see a loved one when I encountered you. Yes, I am all alone."

Charles is trying to answer Lynn but he seems absolutely terrified. He is shaking slightly and his hands are shaking as well.

Lynn

"A loved one, you say? Well, love is certainly important..."

I put my hand on the ground, palm facing up, beckoning little Charles to hop on board.

"I'm going the same way as you. Would you mind if I carried you with me? It'll be a lot faster and less tiring. I promise I won't drop you!"

Giant Simulator

Charles is absolutely terrified and has no idea of what to do. When Lynn offers him a place on her hand he reluctantly places one foot on Lynn's hand.

"W... will you b... be careful with me?"

Lynn

"Yes of course, sir! I've never dropped anyone yet."

With Charles tightly hugging one of my fingers with his eyes shut, I raise him closer to my face.

"There we go. Are you feeling okay? You can take a look around, y'know. It's a nice view from up here."

Giant Simulator

Charles is terrified beyond anything. He is visibly shaking and looks up at the giant that is Lynn.

He opens his eyes and his eyes almost jump out of his head. He turns his head in a circular motion and looks up and down at Lynn's hand and her monstrous size.

"Wha... what... what... are you?!"

Lynn

"I'm Lynn, silly! Just a normal girl like any other. Maybe a bit on the taller side is all..."

"I'm sorry, am I making you uncomfortable, Charles? Or frightened?"

Giant Simulator

"I... I'm t... terrified of you. You... you're like a... like a god to... to me..."

Charles starts shaking in fear as he looks at Lynn. He starts hugging her finger tighter and starts rocking back and forth.

Lynn

"Well, not that I asked you to, but if you're going to insist on using the g-word, you could at least gender it correctly."

I look at Charles a bit more intently, straight into his little eyes.

"Goddess. I'm like a goddess to you. Is that what you meant?"

Giant Simulator

"Y-yes."

Charles looks into Lynn's eyes after she corrected him.

"Y-I'm sorry. I'm just in awe of your presence my goddess."

You can tell that Charles is on the verge of tears as he is petrified by Lynn's presence.

Lynn

I rub the fingers of my other hand slowly around my stomach.

"Y'know, I haven't eaten anything since I woke up today... I don't even know if I need to actually, ever since I got this big. I don't feel hungry yet."

"Not that I'd expect you to know, but do giantesses need to eat food in this world? Or am I the only one you've ever met or heard of, and you have no idea? Please answer honestly."

Giant Simulator

Charles speaks with the voice of someone who is utterly terrified but Lynn asks him to answer honestly, so he does.

"I have never met or heard of anyone like you. There is no information about any of your kind. We don't know if you need to eat or if you can even die. You must have come from the heavens because you have powers beyond anyone we've ever encountered."

Lynn

I nod thoughtfully.

"I see. Thank you for your help."

My demeanor suddenly changes in a subtle way. I can't help but smirk a little.

"Tell me, Charles. If your so-called goddess decided to eat you, just to see what would happen, how she'd feel... How would you feel about that?"

Giant Simulator

Charles visibly shakes with fear at the thought.

"N... no! Please don't eat me my goddess. I beg you to not consume me!"

Charles looks extremely terrified at the thought of Lynn eating him.

Lynn

"Hmm... You don't actually have a choice though, do you? If I simply decided to consume you anyway, as you put it... is there anything you could do to stop me?"

Giant Simulator

Charles seems to think about that question in depth for a moment. After a while he shakes his head and answers.

"N-no. I couldn't stop you, my goddess. You have your absolute power over me."

Lynn

"...Then why bother begging?"

I smile deviously.

"My mind is made up. I am going to eat you, Charles. I'll swallow you whole, even. Do you accept this fate, or will you struggle against me however you can until your final breath?"

Giant Simulator

Charles looks absolutely terrified and begins to beg Lynn not to eat him. He is literally shaking in fear.

"Please! D-don't eat me! I'll do anything you want! Just don't eat me!"

Lynn

In a mad last ditch effort, you try to throw yourself off my hand, perhaps hoping to die from a fall instead. Before you can make it over the edge, I have your legs pinned to my palm with only my curled pinky finger.

"Ah, ah, ah! Nice try, little guy, but no dice!"

I raise your tiny body just above my head and slowly open my mouth.

Giant Simulator

Charles looks even more terrified than he did before.

"W... why are you doing this to me my goddess!"

These are the final moments that Charles will experience.

Lynn

"Because I can."

I drop the little man right into my open mouth. After toying with him via my massive tongue for a few moments, I swallow little Charles whole. I can feel him trying to struggle and fight back even as he goes down my throat, but the sensations soon die down.

The tiny is now part of me, in every sense of the word. A small component of a much greater whole. He should've felt honored...

Once I've had my fun, I set off and keep walking down the same road towards the kingdom of Rarif.

Giant Simulator

Lynn swallows Charles and his struggling body. There is a short moment of fighting and struggle inside Lynn. Then, silence... Charles's struggling body stops. He has been consumed by Lynn. Lynn digests the little body.

Lynn feels absolutely no guilt for what she has done and feels her stomach rumbling from consuming the little tiny.

Lynn

I begin to approach a much larger settlement than the village from before. This one has stone walls, though it seems they are not even as high as my knees - I could walk over it with ease.

It seems that a large number of guards (presumably armed?) are rapidly gathering, having seen me coming from literally miles.

Giant Simulator

The soldiers are all at attention and seem ready for an attack. They are armed with swords and bows and a few large siege weapons. They are very very scared as they all watch Lynn approach.

Lynn

I... I don't actually know if their weapons can harm me or not. The siege weapons look especially scary if they scored a direct hit on me.

I stop my approach, still more than a dozen steps away from the wall, and raise my arms slowly.

"W-wait, please, don't shoot! I wish you people no harm. I just want to talk, peacefully."

Giant Simulator

The soldiers are shocked by Lynn's sudden and peaceful entrance. The soldiers lower their weapons and relax.

One of the soldiers looks up at Lynn and says:

"Goddess? Are you real?"

Lynn

"Godde- why do you people keep calling me that?"

"Please, there is much I still don't know. Are there really no other giants in this world, or anything else remotely as big as me?"

Giant Simulator

"We have had no reports of any creatures close to your size. You are the first that we have seen. Are you friendly? Or will you bring us destruction?"

The soldier is clearly nervous. He seems to have absolutely no idea what this monstrous giant is capable of.

Lynn

I sigh, but I also try to hide my worries.

"I do not intend to bring you destruction. However, those siege weapons you have there are... making me nervous. If you try to shoot them at me, I... may be forced to retaliate."

"I don't suppose you would consider stowing them away, as a sign of good will?"

Giant Simulator

The soldier thinks for a moment and then says.

"We can hide our weapons for now. If you do something bad then we have the right to use them on you. We will give you a chance to show us you are not hostile."

The soldiers all hide the siege weapons they had and then lower their guard.

Lynn

"Thank you. I'll come a little closer, please don't be alarmed."

I approach the wall and sit down cross-legged in front of it. Even while seated, I still tower over the fortifications and the people on them.

"May I speak to whoever is in charge of this city? I can wait here until they arrive."

Giant Simulator

A small man is led to the front of the line. He is in a long robe and has a stern, official expression on his face. He slowly approaches Lynn. Everyone is still very afraid of Lynn.

"I am king of this city. Speak what you want."

The king is visibly nervous around Lynn.

Lynn

"I... Well, I don't know how to best say this, but... I require food, my king. Quite a lot of it, in fact."

"Before you panic, no, I don't intend to take it by force. And I certainly don't intend to eat people. Based on the size of the city I'm seeing, you should have more than enough to spare from your reserves without needing to starve any of your own citizens."

"And I don't intend to demand anything of you for nothing in return, of course. I'm sure a powerful giantess like me could be of some conceivable use to you, yes? Perhaps we can work something out."

Giant Simulator

The king of the town nods and says:

"We can spare some food for you. And if you have any way to help us in return then we will of course accept that help. Is there any way that you can help us in return?"

The king seems to be willing to work with Lynn but still seems somewhat afraid.

Lynn

"I, well... I was hoping you'd have some ideas, my king. Do you, um, need any old buildings demolished? Uh, maybe some band of outlaws taken care of? Or anything else really, I dunno."

Giant Simulator

The king thinks for a moment and then tells Lynn.

"There is a nearby fort that has been occupied by bandit tribes. They terrorize our trade routes and steal from our settlements. If you could destroy this fort that would be of great help to our people."

Lynn

I think for a moment.

"That sounds acceptable. I could go there right now, if you wish? Which way is it?"

Giant Simulator

The king looks up at her in wonder.

"A goddess who will destroy a fort full of bandits for us?! I cannot believe this, it is a miracle! You can go right now if you like. We will begin preparing your food."

He looks incredibly happy at his luck.

Lynn

"I expect you to keep me fed for at least a month for this. I'm guessing I eat the same amount as a thousand of your citizens do. Will that be possible to provide?"

Giant Simulator

"Of course! We can provide you with all the food you wish. Your demands are reasonable, my goddess, and as long as you don't require constant offerings you should expect to be fed the same amount as that. You may expect a fortnight of food at the very least. Are you alright with that?"

Lynn

"Fine. I'll be back by next morning."

I stand up and set off towards the bandit-infested fort.

Giant Simulator

Lynn walks for some time and finds a large fort. It appears to be made of wood and some stone. On the outside of the fort is a large, thick iron gate. Many bandits are scattered around the fort and are guarding the front gate. They are all armed and a few have bows. The bandits have not noticed Lynn yet.

Lynn

(Yeah, no, they definitely notice me coming. They can feel the vibrations of my giant footsteps, never mind merely seeing me. How do they react?)

Giant Simulator

Most are frozen by fear. They are petrified with fear of Lynn. Some of the more brave bandits start yelling to the other bandits.

"G-guys!!! There is a giant coming our way! Do something! Quick!"

None of the bandits on the front gate dare to do anything except stare and watch Lynn come closer.

Lynn

I speak in a louder, more intimidating voice than usual. Everyone in the fort can hear me, almost deafeningly so.

"I was told this fort was occupied by bandits. Identify yourselves immediately."

Giant Simulator

All the bandits come out of hiding. Some of them have visible weapons like swords, shields and axes. There are a few archers who are currently pointing their bows at Lynn.

"We are the mighty bandit tribe! You will not be leaving here alive if you come any closer. You are trespassing. The next thing you'll see is our blades."

Every bandit is now shouting and holding their weapons. All the weapons are aimed at Lynn.

Lynn

I blink in disbelief.

"Are... are you insane? Are you blind?! You have a goddess standing in front of you, and you intend to fight her?"

I laugh briefly, then scowl at the pathetic tinies.

"Your toothpick-sized swords mean nothing to me. You needle-sized arrows won't even break my skin."

"How about this? Drop your pathetic weapons and kneel before me. Any man who dares defy me will be crushed immediately."

Giant Simulator

All the bandits are shocked but they stand their ground.

"We will never kneel to you! We are ready to fight you right now! We may die today but we won't die with any regrets! We will fight you right now! Do you accept this challenge, goddess?"

Lynn

I blink again, genuinely shocked. Then I shake my head, and my resolve hardens.

"You are a fool, human."

Before anyone can react, my 8 meter foot stomps into the center of their formation as hard as I can manage.

Giant Simulator

The bandits don't have time to react. There is no time to jump, or try and escape. Lynn's foot instantly kills almost all the bandits. The few survivors are now desperately trying to get away. The bandits are screaming in terror and pain and are completely in shock.

Lynn

A vaguely foot-shaped crater forms where it landed. Most of the bandits practically exploded into a fine mist of red droplets. Some flew off from the shockwave, and a few are miraculously still alive, though certainly injured.

That was... something. All that, just from one step?! Maybe I hadn't fully internalized just how powerful I really am.

"...I see there are a few survivors? Congratulations, you lucky bastards get a second chance. Kneel, or I will tear each of you limb from limb."

Giant Simulator

The few remaining bandits can barely stand. They are covered in blood and have a few broken bones but they manage to kneel before Lynn.

They wait to be executed by this cruel goddess.

Lynn

I pick up every surviving bandit except for one who looks the least hurt. Somehow against all odds her injuries are fairly superficial.

From the more hurt bandits in my hand, I pick one at random and swallow his little body whole.

Then I look back at the barely-hurt female bandit by my feet again.

"What's your name, sweetheart?"

Giant Simulator

She is now completely stunned by Lynn's act of savagery. The bandit seems to be having trouble swallowing her terror.

"G-Grace..."

The bandit is absolutely terrified and shaking with fear.

Lynn

I eat another one of her near-dead bandit friends from my hand, while she watches me do so from the ground in horror.

"Grace? Kind of an ironic name for a bandit."

"Anyway, the point is - you may live. I want one survivor to tell the story of what happened here, especially if you happen to have any other bandit friends around."

"Now get out of my sight before I change my mind."

Giant Simulator

The survivor immediately gets up from the ground and runs screaming out of the fort's gate.

All the bandits have been destroyed by Lynn. The fort is completely empty now.

Lynn

Teeeechnically my orders included destroying the fort, but, like, it's a pretty nice fort and it's not inhabited by bandits any more?

I'll leave it alone for now, perhaps the king or some nicer group of people can make use of it. If more bandits are dumb enough to try coming back here, I'll definitely destroy it.

I sleep by the fort overnight, and return to the city I came from in the morning.

Giant Simulator

The king is absolutely grateful to Lynn for taking out the bandits. He is shocked by Lynn's power and the tale of her eating the bandits but is otherwise happy.

"You...Goddess of a woman, how did you just destroy these bandits with such ease?!"

"We are in your debt! If you ever require anything from me or my kingdom you can ask for anything! Anything at all!"

Lynn

"When someone displeases a goddess, they are not long for this world. Those bandits displeased me greatly. Keep that in mind, my king."

"I'm still full from my last, um, meal, but I would like to know how your efforts are going on holding up your end of the bargain. Will I have something to eat tomorrow?"

Giant Simulator

The king seems to understand.

"Don't worry! You will be well fed! We are preparing food for you right now. It should be ready by tomorrow. You are a goddess after all. You shouldn't be lacking food."

The king is absolutely terrified of Lynn now.

Lynn

"Good, very good."

"I've been thinking about where and how I'm going to live in this city. Well, preferably not in it, as I'd definitely be risking hurting people, but somewhere nearby."

"I saw there's a large and seemingly unused hill not far from your castle, just outside the walls and overlooking the city. May I live on it for a time?"

Giant Simulator

"Of course, you may! You may live on that hill. We will ensure that you never need anything at all while you are living there. I will provide you with food and servants to do anything that you require from me. Is this an acceptable payment for you stopping the bandit tribe and saving us?"

Lynn

I raise my eyebrow.

"Servants, you say? What kind of servants?"

Giant Simulator

The king looks up at Lynn in confusion before realizing that he may have just made a great mistake in his wording.

"Oh... Oh no... No no no no no! I did not mean it like that! I meant that I could have my servants get you any supplies that you may require!"

Lynn

"Surely I could have just two measly little servants of my own, though? It's a small ask considering what I've done for you."

Giant Simulator

"Alright then... You will be provided with two servants who will fulfill your every wish and desire. Is that acceptable?"

Lynn

"Yes. I want one male and one female, young and healthy of course. They can come to my hill when you've picked someone suitable."

I turn away from the little king without listening to his response, and walk towards my new home. I know he'll follow my request.

Giant Simulator

The king just stands there in shock. He realizes that he has signed his city's death warrant.

"Of course goddess... We will bring two suitable people to your new hill and serve you in anyway that we can."

The king is absolutely terrified of Lynn.

Lynn

I've taken my giant sandals off, one still stained with dried blood from the bandits, and more or less just sprawled out behind the hill in relaxation.

Two humans approach my massive form, a young man and a young woman in their twenties. They're both rather attractive.

"Ah, hello. I'm Lynn, though you probably already know that. May I have your names, please?"

Giant Simulator

The man and the woman stare up at Lynn with utter horror. They both appear to be in shock at their situation.

"I... I... My name is Arthur."

"I'm Jessica. Please... Please have mercy on us..."

Lynn

"Relaaaax, relax, I wasn't going to hurt you two. You're not mean like those bandits were, right?"

"I just wanted to have someone help me out with a few chores and other things here or there. If you do a fine job, we're going to have no problems whatsoever."

Giant Simulator

Jessica and Arthur both are extremely scared. Jessica's voice is shaking and filled with panic.

"Do. We. Have. A. Choice?"

Jessica seems to be on the verge of tears.

Lynn

"...Yes. I'm being completely honest with my intentions. If you want to leave, then you may leave. I suppose I should've specified I wanted willing servants. Temporarily. It was never going to be a permanent arrangement."

"That being said, if you decide to stay anyways, you'll get a once-in-a-lifetime chance to curry favor with a goddess! Think about it, it could be quite lucrative for you in the long run."

"So what will it be, for each of you? Will you stay or leave? I'll accept either answer."

Giant Simulator

Arthur and Jessica stand in silence for a long while.

Jessica seems to have calmed down now and has stopped shaking.

"I... I suppose we want to stay and be your servants."

"I... I want to stay and be of assistance to you."

"I... I want to make you happy Lynn."

Both Arthur and Jessica seem to only want to please Lynn. They seem extremely nervous.

Lynn

I nod and smile warmly.

"Alright then! May I know your professions as well? And any other skills you might possess?"

Giant Simulator

"I... I am a butcher. I... I cut meat for a living."

"I... I don't have many skills other than cutting meat and preparing it for people who would ask of it."

"And I... I... I am a seamstress. I... I sew for businesses and even some well-established ladies."

"I can sew all sorts of fabrics and make anything that you may require in a clothing piece."

Both Arthur and Jessica bow.

Lynn

I didn't ask them to bow technically, but I don't tell them to stop either.

"I see. Um, Arthur? As you can see over there..."

I point to my giant sandals lying a bit away from us.

"...one of my sandals still has dried blood on it from some bandits I dealt with. Would you be able and willing to wash it off for me?"

Giant Simulator

"Yes... I would be more than willing Lynn!"

Arthur sounds proud and excited to help his goddess.

"I may need a very large container of water but I'll get it off. I'll make sure to get all of the blood off and then give it a few good scrubs to get it all out!"

"Would you like it to be polished afterwards? Or will it be alright just being washed?"

Lynn

"I mean, if you want to, sure! But you'd have to polish both sandals in that case. Is that acceptable?"

Giant Simulator

"Yes! I would be more than happy to polish both sandals to make you happy Lynn!"

Arthur stands up and prepares himself to wash Lynn's sandals.

Lynn

I look back at my other servant, thinking with a finger on my lips.

"Jessica?"

Giant Simulator

Jessica seems a little afraid when Lynn turns to her.

"Y... Yes Lynn?"

Arthur steps back in excitement and prepares himself to wash Lynn's sandals.

Lynn

"I'm very tired after all I've done over the past couple of days. I'd love a massage, but unfortunately you are very small and that is simply not going to work realistically."

"...Would you be willing to massage just my toes? You'd need to do 'em one at a time with both hands, I guess."

Giant Simulator

Jessica slowly nods her head.

"Yes Lynn. Would you like me to use any oils or anything to make the massage feel better?"

Lynn

"Ohhh, I didn't even think of that! If you have anything like that, yes please."

Giant Simulator

Jessica immediately runs off to get Lynn some oils. Arthur takes the opportunity to wash Lynn's sandals. With the strength he has, the sandals are extremely heavy but he manages to flip them over and start washing the dried blood off using a brush and a bucket of water.

Lynn

Arthur finishes the washing and moves on to polishing the sandals. Jessica is rubbing oil around Lynn's giant toes and massaging them with both hands. It feels pleasant, for what it is.

"Mmm, Jessica, your hands are working wonders..."

Giant Simulator

Arthur is about halfway through polishing Lynn's sandals, but he is still in awe of Lynn's incredible size. He has never even seen anything like it and he has a hard time looking away from it.

Jessica seems to take Lynn's compliment as a good sign and she is happy.

"I'm so happy to hear that Lynn! Anything to please my goddess!"

Lynn

"Since you're so close to them right now, tell me - are my feet pretty, Jessica? Do you think they're well-cared for?"

Giant Simulator

Jessica thinks for a moment.

"Your feet are beautiful. It is clear that you take great care of them!"

Jessica is also impressed by the size of Lynn's toes.

"They're larger than any building I've ever seen! But they are very well cared for Lynn!"

Lynn

"It's only right for a giantess to have immaculate toes. They'll often be the first thing tinies like you are going to see, right? Gotta make a good first impression."

Giant Simulator

Jessica takes a step away from Lynn's toes and looks up to see the giantess in her full glory for the first time.

"They are so smooth and large! I'd be honored to serve Lynn and her gorgeous toes!"

Jessica is amazed by the size difference between herself and Lynn. Arthur is also staring up at Lynn with his mouth wide open. He tries to close it but he is way too in shock to properly move.

Lynn

Arthur finishes polishing my sandals, and Jessica finishes with my toes.

"May I inspect your work, Arthur?"

Giant Simulator

Arthur and Jessica both get on their knees and await Lynn's judgement.

"Yes Lynn. Is it... Is it alright? Did I do alright?"

Arthur looks up at Lynn with hope in his eyes.

"I promise I did everything I could to make sure all the blood was gone and to polish the sandals the best I could!"

Lynn

I hold and inspect one giant sandal, then the other.

"Yes, yes, it's fine! You did well, I can't remember the last time these looked so perfect! Thank you for your service."

Giant Simulator

Arthur smiles and begins to jump in excitement when Lynn thanks him. He has never been praised so highly in his life and he will always remember this moment.

"Thank you Lynn! Thank you! I could never ask for anything better than to polish your sandals!"

Arthur seems very ecstatic about Lynn's praise. He is very proud about his work.

Lynn

I lie down on my stomach carefully, folding my hands under my chin.

"Alright. Are you two tired for today? Or would you still like to be helpful?"

Giant Simulator

Arthur and Jessica both bow and look up at Lynn in excitement.

"We are eager and willing to provide any assistance for my goddess Lynn!"

"Our whole lives we have served the people around us and now is no different Lynn!"

"We may be a little worn out after what we just did but we are more than willing to provide anything that Lynn needs from us!"

Lynn

"Hmm... Okay. Jessica, would you like to massage my fingers now?"

Giant Simulator

Jessica immediately nods her head eagerly.

"Yes Lynn! I would be more than happy to do that! I will give you an excellent massage!"

"Thank you for allowing me to do this!"

Lynn

"Arthur, your goddess would like to receive some worship directly. Are you willing to go towards my feet, climb onto my soles, and lick them clean?"

Giant Simulator

Arthur is taken aback by Lynns request and looks over at Jessica who is still very busy massaging Lynn's fingers.

"I'm... I'm honored to be able to clean your soles Lynn. I will do so in a moment. But I ask for compensation please. This job is... is difficult for someone of my stature and I would be gratefully in your debt... Lynn."

Lynn

"What kind of compensation? Name anything and I'll make sure it's yours."

Giant Simulator

"Um... Um... I want... I want some time with you. Not any specific amount of time."

"Just spend time with me please. Any sort of time that you can give me."

Arthur smiles.

"And in return I will lick your soles to the best of my ability. And... And I'll give you a massage if you want one! I hope my compensation is acceptable for you Lynn..."

Lynn

"Ah... I see. Very well, that can be arranged in the near future."

"Now then. May I feel your little tongue on my soles, please?"

Giant Simulator

Arthur nods his head and goes over to Lynn's feet. He lays down in between her toes.

"Please guide me to your soles Lynn."

He slowly and delicately starts licking the sole of Lynn's foot.

"Is this alright Lynn?"

Lynn

"Mhmm... Please don't stop until I tell you to, just keep doing that. Change spots every once in a while."

"You're doing very well..."

I look to Jessica again, massaging my middle finger.

"You too, Jess..."

Giant Simulator

Arthur continues to diligently and delicately lick the sole of Lynn's foot at her request.

"Is there anywhere in particular you would like me to focus, Lynn?"

Jessica smiles widely and starts making circles around Lynn's middle finger.

"Am I doing a good job so far Lynn?"

Lynn

"Try between my toes, Arthur..."

I can't help but smile.

"Yes Jessica, thank you. Tell me, how does it feel to massage a finger twice the size of your body?"

Giant Simulator

Arthur focuses on the area between Lynn's toes. He tries everything possible to make sure she is happy with how he is treating her feet.

"Like a... Like a dream. The fact that a goddess such as yourself is allowing a peasant such as me to do this is unbelievable. It is an honor for me so please let me know if I'm doing anything wrong Lynn..."

Jessica seems extremely proud of herself.

"It's an honor to service my goddess and I would do absolutely anything to please my goddess!"

Lynn

Some time passes... The sun is now setting.

The servants have finished their duties. Jessica was given leave back to the city, while Arthur decided to stay a little longer.

"Ahhh, that was a wonderful, relaxing day... So, Arthur, you said you wanted to spend more time with me one-on-one, yes?"

Giant Simulator

Arthur nods his head happily. His tone of voice sounds as if he has never been happier in his entire life.

"Yes... Yes Lynn. That is an idea that I am... extremely happy with! Just the two of us spending time together. It would be such... a wonderful experience to spend time with my goddess!"

"My goddess... You are the most beautiful thing in the world. And now you're willing to spend time with a peasant such as me. How could I possibly give you enough in exchange for this?"

Lynn

"...So am I to take it you have fallen for me, perhaps?"

As I'm laying on my side in front of you, I slowly move the tip of my huge index finger towards you. I brush your hair very gently with it.

"Are you in love with me, Arthur?"

Giant Simulator

Arthur turns red in the face.

"W... W... Well... A... A little?"

"I can't believe... I can't believe that I'm saying this but my goddess Lynn... I think..."

"I... I think I love you Lynn."

Lynn

I smile just a bit, in a cute kind of way.

"Awww. May I pick you up, my little servant?"

Giant Simulator

Arthur nods his head excitedly.

"Yes Lynn! Please! Pick me up!"

"I would love to be held by you my goddess. I would do absolutely anything for you Lynn!"

Lynn

I stand up to my full, towering height, then crouch down to pick up Arthur.

I hold him somewhat precariously in front of my face, by his chest with only my thumb and index finger. His legs are not supported below me, and my beautiful gigantic eyes gaze into the little man.

"And tell me, Arthur. Do you think it's possible for there to be romantic love between a man and a goddess? How could it ever work?"

Giant Simulator

Arthur just stares up at Lynn with awe.

"I... I'm no expert on romance Lynn. I'm just a poor peasant who has never even met anyone like you. All I know is that I like you Lynn. And I like to be in your presence Lynn. I... I..."

He is absolutely amazed by the sheer size difference between himself and Lynn. He seems very emotional right now and his tone of voice is about to break, like he may cry at any moment.

"I... love you Lynn. Is that enough?"

Lynn

"Many would claim to love me, whether truthfully or not, especially if I asked them to. What would I get out of being loved by you in particular, that I could not get elsewhere?"

Giant Simulator

"You get my adoration. And my loyalty. If you tell me to do something I would do it in a heartbeat Lynn. If you told me to bow down to you and worship the floor that you walk on I would do it."

"I want to dedicate the rest of my life to you Lynn. If I am not doing work to please you I will be worshipping you Lynn. I want to dedicate my existence to making you happy Lynn."

Lynn

"Alright. In that case... I would like to show you something, Arthur."

I put you gently back down on the ground again. Before you can even get your bearings again, I start taking off my sundress. By the time your shocked brain realizes what it's actually seeing, I'm already completely nude, still towering far above you.

I smirk at the little man before me.

"Like what you see?"

Giant Simulator

Arthur's jaw drops to the floor.

"I... I... I don't know what to think Lynn! I... I... I..."

Arthur stares up at Lynn in shock. He has never seen anything like this before and he is completely speechless.

Lynn

I pout slightly, and put my hands on my hips.

"I'm not hearing an answer. Is goddess Lynn not to your liking, little one?"

Giant Simulator

"I ... I... No... No no no Lynn! I... I just... Don't know how to describe what I'm feeling right now! You're... You're... Absolutely drop dead gorgeous Lynn! I can't even... I can't even put it into words!"

"But yes Lynn... I have to admit... I... I like what I see."

Lynn

"Would you be willing to worship this body up close? To please your goddess a little more... intimately, perhaps?"

Giant Simulator

Arthur nods his head without a second thought.

"Yes Lynn! I would do absolutely anything to please my goddess! Anything and everything that you need from me Lynn!"

Arthur is shaking with excitement from Lynn's question.

Lynn

"Even if it was potentially dangerous for you? I'm a big girl, Arthur, with big girl needs. I'd try my best to keep you safe, of course, but accidents can happen in the heat of passion..."

Giant Simulator

"Lynn... I know that there are risks. I am willing to take them. I... I need this Lynn! I would risk everything just to be with you Lynn. Nothing and nobody in the world is more important to me than you Lynn. I will take the risks so don't worry about me Lynn!"

Arthur seems almost desperate to please Lynn in every way.

Lynn

"...Very well."

"But one last thing, before we start properly. I want to test your bravery first. Would you please lie down on your back?"

Giant Simulator

Arthur does as Lynn instructs and lies down on his back, his entire body shaking with anticipation.

"Yes Lynn. What will the test involve?"

Arthur is extremely nervous but willing to do whatever Lynn requires of him.

Lynn

I move my foot, and gently plant my big toe straight on top of Arthur's body. It's about the same size as him, more or less. He tries to push back against it with his arms, but is entirely powerless to do so.

"I want you to understand that from now on, worshiping me means doing so no matter what. The cost of your love, the thing I'm asking you for, it means obeying my every single order I give without question. Can you accept that?"

"You have one final choice. Either you can ask me politely to let you go, and you will be able to continue your old life from before without needing to worry for your own safety..."

"...Or you can kiss the big toe in front of you, the one which could crush you if I so desired, and accept your new status as my slave. What will it be?"

Giant Simulator

Arthur stares up at Lynn with awe.

"Lynn... Lynn... I... My goddess... I submit to you..."

Arthur has made up his mind. He kisses Lynn's big toe.

"I submit myself to you Lynn. I... I do so in full submission and under every condition imaginable. My body, my mind and my soul is yours to do with as you see fit Lynn."

Lynn

I remove my foot from you, and lie down myself. I pluck you with my fingertips without another word and drop you between my breasts. I use my hands to squeeze them together, trapping you in-between.

"Like what you feel?~"

Giant Simulator

Arthur feels slightly scared but also slightly curious.

"Oh my... This is like nothing I have ever felt before in my life! Yes... I like this Lynn."

Arthur feels completely overwhelmed by the sensation of being held in Lynn's cleavage. He is almost in awe at the situation he is in right now.

Lynn

It's rather tempting to just squeeze him to death between my chest, but I choose not to. For now.

Instead I loosen him up a little, so that he can move a bit more freely.

"Could you try to climb on top of my right breast, sweetie? All the way to the nipple~"

Giant Simulator

Arthur blushes at the request but follows orders.

"I... I will try. Oh Lynn, you're so smooth and soft. There is... There is nothing like this anywhere in the world Lynn..."

Arthur takes a few steps and climbs up top Lynn's right breast. The climb is a little rough but he arrives at the top of Lynn's right breast.

"I made it! Now... Where do I go from here Lynn?"

Lynn

"Where do you think, smarty-pants? Straight to the nub."

"Lick."

Giant Simulator

Arthur gulps at the command but does as he's asked. He's pretty scared right now, but not scared enough to not obey Lynn. He is a loyal slave to Lynn and Lynn only after all.

"Yes Lynn! Anything you say Lynn!"

Arthur puts himself in a rather awkward position as he leans over, his entire body still trembles slightly from the sheer scale of himself and Lynn.

"I will do as you say Lynn... I will do as you say."