- Text Size +

“L-Lena, my love… hi…” Andrew turned, jumping off from Blythe’s luscious body. He´s not so confident anymore.

“Oh, no. “my love” my ass! What the fuck are you doing over that woman´s back? You wanted to grab her ass, didn´t you?” She was stomping, not walking, her feet sounded heavy, mad. And her face, red in anger, just confirmed the trouble in which he now was.

“No, I… what? I wasn´t. I was just helping her with the… sunscreen, you know. So that she doesn’t get… freckled?” he couldn´t run. In the end, he’d have to go back home, however, even if he wanted to run, his feet wouldn’t have.

“It´s ok, dear. I just needed some help.” Said Blythe, who just turned a little.

Lena didn´t care for what she had to say. She could see this woman was topless. Which didn´t help Andrew at all, in fact, it only made things worse.

Lena was right in front of him, with her hands now on her wide hips. Looming above. Tall, mad and intimidating.

 

“Help? Oh sure. So, you didn’t want her to get freckled?” she bent over, and then, she just yelled. “I DON´T CARE! Come here!” she pulled him, grabbed his hand and pulled him. She was literally manhandling him, with her strong grip on his hand.

“B- wait! Lena, just… hold on…” he felt ridiculous.

“Shut it! And you!” she turned at Cory, who was still on the pool. “To my understanding, you have a girlfriend too. Why are you string at this naked woman?” Nothing could escape Lena when she was mad. “Get out and come with me. Unless you want me to make you like I´m have to do with him.” She turned at Andrew, who was trying to pull his hand out, but she was simply too strong.

Cory knew better, he just swam to the edge of the pool and pull out.

“Good.” Lena declared. Now both men were coming with her. But before she exited the pool, she just gave Blythe a little piece of her mind. “By the way, I hope you understand that you can´t just go around seducing other women’ boyfriends.” Could this become a cat fight?

 

Blythe turned, this time she rose a little, and then turned. With her arm covering her nipple just about right. Still, both men and Lena, could see the swelling enormity of her huge breasts.

“I´m sorry, dear.” A dry apology, if it was an apology. Blythe didn´t really cared. She was stuck there, she´ll have some fun, in any way she could.

However, Lena was upset, angry even. She just walked out of there, now applying more strength over Andrew´s wrist.

“Ouch, ouch, ouch…” he sped up, she was mad, and when she gets mad, she often walks faster, on her long, pissed strides.

Cory just followed them. It was better to leave, Blythe was kind of an unpredictable menace, but Lena, the way she currently was, she was for sure threatening.

 

*ding* *dong*

Came the sound of Cory´s doorbell. Although, was there a real need to do so? It was his unit, couldn´t he just walk in?

“It´s open. We can just come in, if you…” Cory started, but Lena already knew that.

She could´ve just let him there and walk straight to her unit, dragging Andrew with her. However, Lena had another thing in mind.

She cut him off, with a stern look on her face, her nostrils expanding as she pulled more air in on an angry intake of air.

 

Lena wanted Eunice, Cory´s girlfriend, to open the door. And she was coming.

“Yes?” Came Eunice´s voice as she opened the door. When she saw the tall Lena with both men she wondered what were they up to.

Cory felt tiny, this virus got him down to 5’1”, when standing next to Eunice, who was now 6´2”, he felt small; and when compared to Lena´s 6´8”, he felt diminutive. Now, standing before both amazons, he felt insecure.

“Hello, Eunice. I just thought I could stop by to let you know your boyfriend, Cory,” Lena pointed at him with a turn of her eyes. “and my boyfriend Andrew, they were at the pool… with Blythe.” Eunice had no idea what was going on.

“Ok…?” Eunice placed her hand on the door´s frame and looked up at the amazonic Lena as she kept going.

“Were you aware of that? These two were ogling at that behemoth. She was topless. TOPLESS. And both guys here were just gawking at her. I thought I could come here and let you know.” Cory swallowed, had she just accused him with his girlfriend?

“Top… less? Like, topless, topless?” Asked Eunice.

“Yes.” Lena was upset. But Eunice wasn´t there, she wanted to confirm this was right.

“So… she was at the pool, with her boobs completely… exposed? Like, walking around without a bra? Or bikini?”

“Yes… well, no. She was laying at this beach chair. But she was topless, and Andrew here was applying sunscreen all over her body. Luckily, I got there before he started rubbing here big, fat butt.”

“I see…” So, Blythe she wasn´t walking around naked.

“Aren´t you upset? This giant bimbo just goes around trying to seduce our boyfriends? That ain’t right. I´m going to place a complaint. I just wanted to give you a heads-up.”

“Ok, thanks… I guess.” Eunice was not the jealous type, plus, she knows how Cory is. There´s no way he´ll try anything.

 

“I´ll get going. Andrew here is in some big trouble. Stop pulling!” She yelled at him. “I´ll let you deal with Cory on your own…” Lena walked to her unit, with Andrew still trying to set himself free. It was useless, but he hadn´t give up.

 

With Lena, and Andrew gone. Cory was standing at his front door, with Eunice standing there. She was looking at the other couple leaving, and then, she turned back at Cory.

“So… you were at the pool, with a naked lady? Tell me, did you like it? Should I be jealous?” she bent over, shortening the one-foot gap between their heights.

“I… I was… she…” Cory didn´t knew what to say. Was he in trouble? He couldn´t tell.

“Haha, you should see your face. You´re so red. Cory, I know you were not doing anything wrong. Shame on that woman for being naked. But she may just be taking some sun. And what if she wants an even tanning? It´s fair. But tell me, was Andrew really over her?” she was curious.

Cory felt relieved. Why was he nervous? Eunice was a comprehensive woman. There´s no need to be scared. Still, the one who should be concerned should be Andrew. Lena was really upset.

“Yes… he was putting some sunscreen on her… body.” He was about to say butt. He wouldn´t admit it, but he was staring as the tiny Andrew rubbed the sunscreen all over Blythe´s gigantic body.

“Poor Andrew. Oh well, there´s nothing we can do. Wanna come in? Dinner´s ready.”

 

Cory wanted to walk in, but there was a problem. He was soaked. His clothes were completely wet. He could even smell the chlorine all over his wet clothes. Eunice just told him she´ll bring a towel for him. That he could come in and take his clothes off, then wait for her to come with a towel.

 

Eunice knew him, there´s no way he´ll do anything. He was shy before the virus, now, in front of a giant like Blythe, there´s no chance he can make up a word. On the other hand, she´s certain Andrew was not like him. And it seems Lena knows it.

She could see how she waked away, pulling Andrew harshly. Her long strides were the ones of a pissed woman. She´s not sure the type of relationship they have, but she´s sure on one thing, this guy Andrew, he´s got a long lecture ahead of him.

 

“Really, Andrew. REALLY! I let you go out and the first thing you do is put your hands over that… that… that huge bitch! I am your girlfriend; your hands should only be over ME!” Lena, surprisingly, had been holding back. Now, her face was truly red.

Andrew was standing in front of her. Rubbing his wrist. Lena was really strong now. But it was obvious, she was an 6´8” amazon pulling a 4´11” man. There was a mesmerizing gap in strength between them.

 

Andrew stood there, looking up at Lena while she just let it all out. He wasn´t scared, well maybe a little. He knew her, but with such a huge difference in size, he´s a bit concerned about the outcome of this.

 

In the end, she was clear about one thing, if she ever finds him over that woman again, or just close to her, she´ll fall over him like a wall of bricks.

“I promise, Andrew. If I EVER catch you touching, or even looking at her, you´ll regret it.” She waved her finger at him, really threatening.

“By the way, you won´t step out of this house until I say so. Understood?” Was he grounded? This was ridiculous.

“Lena, you can´t just…”

*SLAMMMMM*

He was about to complaint, but as soon as she perceived Andrew was about to protest, she just let him have a piece of it.

She didn´t slap him, not even touched him. She just slammed her now huge hand on top of the nearest table. The sound, so loud, so booming. Echoing in every corner of the room. It was just a warning to him.

Lena was just “explaining” him how truly strong she was. And that all this new strength, which was much more when compared to his diminished strength, could end up hurting him. Really bad.

“You better shut it, Andrew.” Her eyes were cold, beneath her frowning eyebrows. Her once sweet Lena was a big, mean, amazon. He felt insecure.

 

Things were not going so well to Andrew. But Cory was lucky Eunice was such an understanding woman. Sometimes he just knows she´s so clever, so smart. As if she knew everything. He appreciated that aspect of her. So easy going, so sweet.

Blythe, on the other hand, just didn´t care if she ruined the relationship of either. She was at the pool first, the fact that they just walked into her web was a plus. She could get some sun and tease some men. Two birds with one stone.

But now, Lena didn´t trust Blythe, which means there´s no way she´ll allow him to be close to her. Much less to be alone with this seductive giantess. Still, there´s another thing, she lives right next door.

 

Blythe just made herself a new foe. Just like she did with Daisy. It´s well known that no woman likes it when another woman, much less one with huge tits, tries to seduce their men. But now, talking about Daisy, what are her and Dan up to right now?

 

“Are you sure?” Said Dan, confident, but at the same time doubtful about what´s about to happen.

“Yes… well, no. But at least we could try, right?”

This couple liked to… try new stuff. Back then, it meant they tried new poses in sex. But with sex being clearly off the table now, because of the virus, they had to try new stuff to satiate their carnal desires.

 

Today, Daisy was the one who was feeling horny. She was hot, she was even blushing. She can´t help it, she gets so horny when she sees Dan doing manly stuff. Today, he was just shaving. But that was enough.

He left the door of the bathroom open, and Daisy just passed by. And looking at him, taking care of his beard, with his shirt off. Dan may be down to 5´1”, but he´s got some pecs, and he´s working on chiseling his six-pack.

With the lack of sex, Daisy found herself getting aroused by anything. As long as it came from Dan, she felt hot.

 

It really doesn´t matter that she´s now a 6´6” goddess. She´s madly in love with him. That´s why they were married.

She had an idea. They couldn´t have sex. Ok, but what if there´s no insertion? What if their intimate parts doesn´t touch?

 

Now, they were both in their bedroom, laying in bed as they kissed each other. Kisses were fine, safe. They were aware of it.

The contrast in size of these two was remarkable. While standing, Dan´s eyes were leveled with the cusp of Daisy´s now massive breasts. To her, they have gotten big, but to him, they were humongous.

He used to be the big one, but now things have changed. She´s now the one standing tall and thick. In fact, compared to their old selves, she´s even taller than he was, and he´s smaller than she used to be.

But not of that matters, they love each other not for their heights, but for who they are. And right now, they are a pair of horny lovers.

 

Daisy gently pushed Dan, making him look up to the ceiling. He smiled, looking at that naughty smile of hers, he knew something good was coming.

“I hope you´re ready…” she said as she lowered herself, caressing his torso with her hands. And when her fingers reached the elastic waistband of his shorts, her index clenched and pulled them down; revealing Dan´s big, hard cock.

 

He was looking down at her, enjoying the view of his amazon wife having her way with him. And now, time for the show.

Daisy took Dan´s dick inside her mouth. Sucking on it. Over and over. Dan tingled, his balls stirred, his whole body got pleasantly tense. Her tongue, the things she could do with it.

He let out some soft moans as she had her fun. Making some “Mmmm” sounds herself.

She kept going for a while, making sure not to have him cum. This was just the beginning.

 

Once his member was at full mast, and completely lubricated. It was time for the next stage.

Daisy stood on her knees over the bed. Looking monumental to him. Then, she reached for his dick with one hand. “I hope you can hold it for a little longer…” she knew he was about to climax. But he could hold it for a little.

 

Daisy began stroking his member, her huge hand engulfing all but the very head of his dick. She was gentle, and then she started to speed up.

Dan was in ecstasy right now, her warm hand, slowly becoming one with his member. He could no longer feel it as a hand, he only felt the force pulling his dick. The heat over his genitalia. His dick being stimulated faster and faster.

He was moaning, breathing only through his mouth now. He knew the time was coming. As Daisy kept going, he felt it coming. Cum.

He came, and shoot his cum all over her face. He just burst, with no way to help it. But Daisy didn´t mind. That only means she got what she wanted. Even if it was all over her face.

 

“Mmmm…” she licked part of the cum, the one over her mouth. “It´s warm…” she teased.

“Ohh, I… s-sorry…” Dan was spent, exhausted, that felt great!

“Aww, don´t be sorry. It´s ok… although, there´s a way you can make it up to me…” said Daisy with her chin dripping some of the cum that was now starting to fall from her face.

 

Now, it was Daisy´s turn. She just laid in bed, taking up way more space than he did. Her long legs, spread apart and reaching way past him as he now located himself right in front of her groin. He could see the swollen lips of her pussy. She wanted some.

“Ready… bug guy…” Came Daisy´s sensuous voice. Her tone was deeper, velvet-like. That got him going again.

He decided to start differently. Playing with her clit, using his fingers.

 

Dan started by rubbing the labia of her pussy, using his hand. Slowly, she was hot, very hot. He then used the palm of his hand to toy with her swollen pussy. Daisy was so big now.

Then, he spilt on his fingers, and proceeded to insert them in her, only his middle and index. She moaned as he slowly pushed his fingers deeper. And when he was deep enough, he started massaging.

He wanted to be gentle, not wanting to hurt her, but he was still thinking as if he was the 6´3” jock he used to. His hands were much larger, and his fingers thicker.

“More!” Came Daisy´s voice, almost yelling. He was surprised, but it made sense.

 

Next thing he knew, he was fingering her fast, forcefully.  Vigorously pleasing his woman. It was working, he could listen to her moans, feel her body tingling, and he only needed a hand!

But he was getting tired, his arm could no longer keep up. So he moved on to the next best thing.

 

“Why don´t we go… downtown…” He said as he lowered himself and placed his face right in front of Lena´s now wet pussy.

“Mmmmm… I´d like that” She said.

Dan started working his magic with her. Licking her clit, rubbing her thighs as he did. He wanted to stimulate every inch of her bigger pussy with his tongue, and he was succeeding!

Daisy moaned, louder each time, as he went on, he could feel her vagina getting warmer and warmer. She really had the hots for this.

Dan knew she was bigger, much bigger, but so far, he couldn´t feel any difference in their heights.

 

He was aware that this was dangerous. Their sizes could change, he could lose some inches, and Daisy could find them. There was no guarantee that, even if it was not regular sex, this didn´t mean they were ok. Their intimate parts held the power, or that´s what they´ve been told.

But right now, it doesn´t really matter, Daisy´s about to climax, and that´s all he cares.

 

“OoooOOOOOOHHH!!!!” She came, hard, on his mouth.

Dan could taste the warm fluids coming from his wife. It was a… strong flavor, he can´t deny that.

 

Both had gotten what they wanted. And they were tired. Was it because of the virus? They had to be sure.

“How do you feel?” Asked Daisy, as Dan was now laying next to her. With his head resting over her arm, really close to her breast.

“Fine… well, this was awesome. But if you mean how´s my size? I´d say… the same?” he felt no changes.

“Me too. I guess there´s no problem with… oral.” She turned and kissed him.

 

Had they found a way to avoid the growing? The shrinking? Not quite. Real sex would´ve some noticeable changes on them, but this “other” thing, it still affected them, but slightly. Now, Dan lost an inch, even if he can´t tell. And Daisy had grown an inch too.

Right now, laying in bed, the changes are not so remarkable. And they can´t really compare their actual sizes. But things are like this; Dan is now 5´, even. And Daisy, well, she´s a 6´7” amazon. A slightly taller woman, but not the tallest here. Not even the second one.

 

Both were sweaty, but they could easily recover from this. What had them tired was the size change. One they really didn´t notice. But as soon as they measure themselves, they will see.

 

However, there´s a chance that they get measured at the lab. They are up for a check-up tomorrow.

Dr. Drystone has already sent them an email. Giving them an appointment. Not all at the same time, of course. Each couple will pay a visit to the lab. They will get measured, weighted, and will have to answer some questions. Depending on their heights, there will be more or less questions.

 

However, there was another thing ahead. They all signed papers, which means, they all agreed to follow the orders they gave them. They won´t mess with their lives there, that´s for sure. They want to see how they live, how they would but on a controlled area. Still, they do have some requests, one they can´t deny.

Scientists are working hard to find a cure for this virus. And who will they test it on? No one else but the people who are on this safe units. They don’t have any intention to hurt them, it´s all in the means to gather data. And find a cure, mostly.

But these are all experimental. They have seven subjects here, seven people who will try their latest “vaccine”, or cure. Hopefully.

But being this an untested antidote, will there be any side-effects?

 

Chapter End Notes:

You can find more chapters of this story on my patreon, here´s a link ;D

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234