- Text Size +

Later that night, the clumsy image of this guard stepped out of Blythe´s door. With clothes a little too big for someone his new size. They fit, however, they are not fitting the same way they used to.

“Goodbye, my lover…” Blythe teased as she leaned on a side of the door, wearing only a night gown that was barely fitting her.

Her even more massive tits were nearly at full display, showing off her whole line of cleavage. Her grown breasts were smooching sensuously inside her tight gown. And her hips, her wide, fleshy hips, they were not having it easier.

Her legs were so long now, her curves so much fleshier. Her thighs so much juicier. This gown she´s wearing only covers most of her crotch, but it does reveal part of her inner thighs on the gap between the robe, where it is supposed to join together with the other end, in order to wrap up her body.

But Blythe was not as “small” as she was when she first had this robe sent to her. Her current attire, it was just in the border of indecency, or naughty for some.

She was too much of a woman not to look at her. Tall, thick, with a sexy hourglass figure. With flesh expanding in all of the right places. Smooth, soft, tight, her body was the one of a Greek goddess. They could as well start calling her a goddess, after this last spurt, she´s now 7´3”.

“I guess we can do this another time… right, sweetheart?” Came Blythe´s teasing voice as this guard was turning everywhere, not wanting to be spotted coming out of this woman´s place.

“Yeah, sure.” He can´t lie, sex with an amazon was great.

However, Blythe knew that as soon as he got back there, he´ll get fired. There´s no chance she´ll ever get to see him again, not inside at least.

 

The amazon gave a couple steps forward, walking into her front yard. She took a deep breath, filling her lungs and making her chest expand, even bounce a bit. The air of the night, the stars above her. A gentle breeze brushing her hair. After sex, she likes to have a look at the peaceful street on the neighborhood, it this can be called that way.

She placed her hands on her wide, smooth hips and just stood there for a second. She turned just to watch the silly guard kind of jogging away. She couldn´t deny this was kind of funny. Everyone is always so eager to get laid with her, and once they´re done, they look so shy. She wonders if it´s her or the shrinking.

“Maybe I´m just too much of a woman for them. Hehe, in the end, I really am…” after her growing spurts, she did became much more of a woman.

 

As she stood there, on her barely fitting clothes she should´ve disposed a while back. At least three guards back. Blythe wondered what to do next. She felt good, her body feels better than ever, but it´s too late to do anything other than walking in and lay somewhere.

And while she wondered what to do, someone was looking at her.

From a window on the second floor of the house next door, which was Andrew´s bedroom, he was spying on her. He couldn´t believe it, it was true!

“Shit! That guy… and she… whoa…” he thought they were just making rumors in order to make her look like a horny bitch. But it was true. She was getting laid with the guards.

But he didn´t much cared about it. She could do, and fuck, whoever she pleased. What got him excited was the fact that this woman was showing off too much flesh. She was the tallest, and also the curviest woman inside.

He was sure he´ll have to look way up to her boobs, if he was standing in front of her. But from the place he was, he could see her breasts from above. Having a better look of those heavy, round tits. Blythe was a muse, a mature hot woman.

“She´s the biggest milf I´ve ever live to see…” was she? In here, everyone´s sizes are changing, she could be bigger someday, or he could get shorter.

But right now, he was not thinking about it.

 

Now, why is he so confident as he ogles at her from the window? She could spot him, easily. But that won´t happen.

They have these smart, high-tech windows in all of the units. A remote controls the way the windows are, a click, and the window allows you to see from inside, but no one can spot you from the outside, and another click, and you can´t see nothing from inside. Which makes it look as if they were mirrors.

From either way you´re looking at them. A large window that can also be used as a mirror. It was nice, and to him very convenient.

Just now, Andrew found another way to keep himself busy. He could leer at the huge neighbor. She wouldn´t mind either way, she´s the one teasing every man here, right? Besides, she kind of gave him that idea when she introduced herself the other day.

 

Blythe´s just standing there, carefree. She really doesn´t mind if anyone catches a glimpse at her body. She knows she´s got an unbelievable and very desirable figure. For someone infected of a virus, of course. However, her new, augmented self, is making her a little self-centered.

She knows she´s tall, she knows she´s hot. Her skin has never been smoother, her boobs or butt had never been this firm, and much less this big. She´s a goddess.

And Andrew, well, he´s a peeping Tom. If he´s stuck here, he may as well enjoy it, right?

 

His girlfriend Lena, she´s hot, and tall, but she´s always pissed at him. He knows she´ll rather scold him other than allowing him to leer at her. Blythe on the other hand, he can ogle at her from the coziness of his house, well, this unit he´ll be living on until who knows when.

 

“As long as Lena never finds out…” Andrew thought to himself as his heart beat faster inside his chest.

For some reason, Blythe was now stretching a little, and the strained fabric of her diminutive gown nearly exposed her bare breasts. He was sure she was just an inch away from exposing her nipples.

He wondered; how big would they be? Will they be erect? Will her areolas be big? Small? With breasts so big, it doesn´t matter. He´s just horny about the whole deal.

 

Down, on right on his crotch, he can feel his member stiffening. This “show” Blythe´s so carelessly putting up, it´s making him hot. Hot for her, hot for sex. But he knows better not to try a thing. For once, Lena will kill him, she literally can now.

She may not be as gigantic as her neighbor, but Lena´s 6´8”, compared to his 4´11”, he´s a shrimp. Plus, sex with any woman there, will literally mean he´ll lose more inches of his already pathetic self. Blythe may be hot, may be single, but she means trouble. However, an “innocent” glare at her feminine mounds is fine… as long as it´s kept a secret.

 

The very next day, at unit 7-C, Cory was laying on the couch. Bored as hell.

There may be a bunch of luxuries on this place, things he´ll never be able to afford, plus, this is like some sort of resort. One where they pay for all of your expenses. Still, he´s got nothing he´d want to do today.

“So bored…” he complaint looking at the high ceiling from the living room.

The day may be pretty, sunny and without a cloud in the sky, but he really doesn´t feel like doing a thing. He misses his old life. Even going grocery shopping sounds fun now.

He´d give anything to go back to his normal life. Hang out at the bar with his friends, take a walk at the park, a real one and not this one, surrounded by cement walls. Do whatever he pleases wherever he feels like, other than being restricted by the limited amount of things he can do there.

 

He´s bored, however… someone doesn´t like it when he´s acting that way.

“Hey, come on, you can´t be bored.” Scolded Eunice as she walked past the living room and heard him complaint.

“Why not? We´re stuck in here, remember? I don´t feel… free.”

“Free? You want to, ugh, Cory, I told you that we will be stuck here for an undetermined amount of time. That´s what the deal was all about. I even asked you at the interview, “Are you sure you want to proceed?” and guess what, you agreed. Now live with it.” She wasn´t much happier to be there, but she always liked to see the bright side of things.

“Yeah, sure, blame me now…” he rolled his eyes.

“Well, I don´t want to say I´m blaming you, but you were the one who asked me to come over, even when I told you we´ll be stuck here, you insisted, so…” it was a mutual decision, however, Eunice knew his boyfriend Cory was most likely to grow bored of this in a couple days.

To her surprise, he lasted a few weeks without complaining the way he currently is. Still, she won´t allow him to suddenly feel down for it.

“Come on, Euny, I´m tired…” Eunice approached.

She bent over her knees and, with a neutral expression on her face, and a nice tone, she said: “I´m tired too, I´d love to meet my friends, go shopping, have dinner at any restaurant, ANY. But guess what, I´m stuck too, but I´m not complaining. Now, get up, go outside and look for something to do. I don´t want you feeling sorry for yourself all day on this couch. Besides, that´s selfish, do you think anyone else is having fun? No. Now get up!” she sounded a little mean at the end, but that´s just how she was.

Eunice liked to give Cory a little push every now and then. Prove him there´s always a good thing at the end. After he knew he was infected, she needed to do this more often. And today, it was one of those days.

 

“But…” he wanted to argue, she couldn´t order him around.

“Nah ah, you either find something to do or you can help me clean up the house. Do some laundry, swipe the floors, besides, the house is looking a bit dusty and…”

“FINE. I´ll go out. I´ll walk for a while, clear my mind and then come back.” Once again, she gently forced him to do something he didn´t want to.

“SUPER! I knew you´d change your mind. I´ll clean up a little here, have fun!” she chippered. She loved it when he listened.

 

Cory felt silly. He didn´t want to take a walk. But maybe Eunice was right. As he gave it some thought, this was better than staying inside all day, quibbling.

“Ok, where to go…” he wondered as someone met him. Andrew.

 

“Cory! My man! Just the guy I was looking for…” he greeted.

Cory felt extremely short compared to Eunice´s 6´2”, however, when compared to Andrew, his 5´1” height was rather… taller. Just a little.

“Hey, Andrew, what´s up?”

 

They literally met each other yesterday. However, each had their own reasons to walk. For Andrew, well, let´s just say that one reason was that Lena seemed kind of moody. So, he sneaked out of the house.

And another reason he had was… Blythe.

 

“I´m telling you, man.” Andrew murmured. “She went out of her house, in this sexy bikini, with a large straw-hat and some sunglasses on. I´m sure she´s heading to the pool.” He made it kind of his hobby to know where Blythe was, and what she was wearing.

Today, he found out one thing. Her room´s right in front of his. And another thing he found out, when she comes out of the bathroom, after a shower or a bath, she does so NAKED!

The image of Blythe´s tall, sultry body, with her long legs walking, her hips swaying and her large breasts bouncing. It was the best gift he could´ve asked for. Deep down, he´s always dreamed about having a sexy neighbor, and now he´s got a goddess!

Anyways, he stared at her, making sure Lena was not close, else she may get furious. He watched her while she picked up her bikini, while she picked up some bag, some sandals and a bunch of other things.

Then, he watched her coming out of the house, wearing nothing but that same diminutive bikini. He was sure, she was the teasing type. And then, he waited a little, he was clever enough to know she was heading to the pool. Surprisingly, he was heading there too!

Not quite, he´ll follow her, but after waiting a little. He may be a jerk, but he doesn´t want her to be suspicious about the fact that he´s watching her as if she was his personal entertainment, the erotic type of entertainment.

After a small wait, which felt like forever, he went out and that´s when he met Cory.

 

“So, are you in?” Andrew asked.

“In for what?” Cory felt like he knew, but he wanted to be sure.

“In to, you know, join our neighbor at the pool? You know, just so that she´s not alone there…” now he wanted to be the “friendly” neighbor.

“Come on, why would she want us to go?” Cory asked, not wanting to be near that amazon. She was kind of… intimidating, and he was sure she had no boundaries what so ever.

“Well, if she wanted privacy, she would´ve stayed at home, and take the sun on her back yard. But she chose to go to a public place in here. She´s looking forward for some company, I´m telling you!” Andrew didn´t want to go on his own, now that he spotted Cory, he could convince him and make it seem they already had plans to visit the pool.

“But we´re not wearing any swimming clothes…” Cory said.

“So what? We didn´t came here prepared for a pool party. As far as I´m concerned, we may as well get in there naked.” Andrew said.

“Naked? Man, that´s gross.” Cory complaint.

“Relax, I´m just kidding. But, if she swims naked then…” Cory rolled his eyes, but he was in. He had nothing better to do so… it´s pool time.

 

The pool was not very close to their units, maybe closer for a seven-footer like Blythe, with her long legs and massive strides. But for five-footers like them, it was far enough.

Andrew was excited. They will just get inside the pool and do whatever, meanwhile, they can gawk at this amazon´s sexy figure.

“I bet she won´t even notice us…” Andrew said.

“Shh, quiet, she may hear us. Hmm, pretend we´re talking about something else. To seem we didn´t knew she was there.” Cory whispered.

“Oh, a fake chat, I like your idea. And to think you didn´t want t come in the first place.” If he was already in, he may as well do things right.

 

“So, right before they dropped me here, I was just about to get a new car. You know, a nice sports car. I wanted a red-colored one, but they only had yellow, and I was like…” Even if it was fake, Andrew still wanted to make it seem as if he was the main deal.

“Mhmm…” Came Cory, who was not good at improvising.

“Oh, look, here´s our neighbor, good morning, miss…” Miss? Even Andrew thought this sounded weird.

Meanwhile, Cory felt like he blew it. Wasn´t the main plan to look as if they didn´t knew she was there. Andrew literally greeted her as soon as they arrived.

Andrew waved at her. Blythe was wearing her sunglasses while she was reading a magazine. When you have no phones what so ever, returning to magazines is the second best thing. Other than an actual book. But she didn´t like to read on the pool. All the chlorine isn’t good for the paper.

“Oh, hey guys,” Blythe waved at them, smiling friendly. “it´s a perfect day to come visit the pool, right?”

“Yeah!” Andrew nodded while Cory just waved awkwardly at her.

Blythe was huge! Was she that big before? Maybe Andrew should´ve told him she had a “visit” last night.

“I assume you wanted to have the pool for yourselves, right guys. Well, don´t mind me, I won´t be too loud.” She lowered her sunglasses and winked at them.

“Haha, no problem. We´re neighbors, we should all get along, right?” Andrew said, as Cory just wanted to leave. Even the length of her bare feet was making him nervous.

Her long arms, her immense breasts confined in that tiny bikini top. She was colossal! And he hated the fact that she was making him feel so small. He had a vulnerable ego.

“That´s true, honey…” this was awkward. But, luckily, it didn´t last for long.

 

Nonetheless, things got a bit more serious after a while.

Andrew and Cory tried their best to fake it that they wanted to come to the pool. They removed all of their clothes, except for their shorts, and underwear of course, and got inside the pool.

Cory swam from one side to the other, while Andrew ogled at Blythe´s body under the sunlight. He couldn´t blame him, that´s all he was here for. His main concern was, isn´t she noticing that he´s leering at her? Or is she playing dumb?

In the end, that didn´t last forever.

 

“Guys…” came Blythe´s voice. She was standing at the edge of the pool. Looking down at both men.

Andrew looked at her with a big smile on his face, meanwhile, Cory was in awestruck. She was gigantic! He couldn’t be sure, but she was nearly a foot taller than Eunice. Actually one-foot-one.

“I don´t mean to bother but,” just then, her tone became a deeper and sexier one, “can any of you help me with the sunscreen? I can´t reach…” Andrew nearly jumped out of the pool.

“Of course! That´s… there´s no problem.” He said while Cory witnessed this amazon´s true size.

The top of Andrew´s head was barely leveled with the underside of her breasts.

“My… they are HUGE!” Andrew thought as he was a few feet away from her titanic breasts.

“Thank you, you´re a sweetheart…” said Blythe as she hand him the sunscreen bottle, then she turned and walked towards one of the beach chairs.

 

She laid there, boobs to the chair, this means Andrew is supposed to rub her back.

“Ok…” his heart was racing, and his dick was just about to get hard. He wasn´t exactly sure what to do. Was he supposed to put it in his hands and then rub? Or put it over her and then rub it?

“Oh, let me just… wait a sec…” Blythe said as she guided her hands to her back, right where the bikini´s top knot was, and then, she undid it.

Andrew felt quivers all over his body, and Cory froze, was she really going to remove her top? She´ll be… topless!?

Of course, she didn´t allow them to see, that was too much. But knowing her top was undone, revealing a bare back. That was enough to tease both. Which was her main fun.

“Haha, I bet they are all horny now. Aww, I just wanted to come here to read, but I can´t waste this chance, can I?” Blythe mischievously thought to herself as she laid her head on her hands and relaxed.

“I´m ready, you may start anytime you like…” she said.

 

Andrew turned at Cory, who just shrugged. He got himself into this, now this is his problem.

He just did what he felt was right. He walked, stood on her side and started rubbing.

“Oohhh, it´s a bit cold…” Blythe said as he poured sunscreen all over her back. But he didn´t listen. He was lost.

Blythe was huge, everywhere. His hands looked tiny compared to her enormous back. Of course, everything on her was proportional, but her slim-looking back was still much wider than his. She was how much… over two feet taller than him? A little more, actually.

But Andrew didn´t cared. He just rubbed the sunscreen all over this woman´s soft, fit body. Up and down, to the sides, he felt all of her lubricated skin as he kept going.

He was trying his best not to get so hard. Who knows what will happen if he pokes her.

He rubbed and rubbed, until all of the sunscreen was well spread. And when he finished, she just had to ask.

“Will you do my legs?” Of course he will!

 

He went from bottom to top, starting from her ankles, all the way to her thick calves. This woman was monumental. Her legs were so long and shapely. And so creamy, and not because of the sunscreen, her body was just… soft.

He began rubbing her thick thighs, so plump, so tight, simply sensuous. He went from one leg to the other, feeling her soft, immaculate skin. She was the nearest thing to perfection he had ever touched.

He would love to say the same about Lena, but she´s been mistreating him lately. And not letting him touch her.

“Come on, don´t be shy, you can do my bootie too. It´s ok…” for real?

Andrew knew this wasn´t right, he thought she had limits, but she was literally commanding him to grab her ass?

He was putting sunscreen on her, but it was with his hands, he had to rub it all over her, and that counts as grabbing her ass.

“You… you sure?” Even he had his doubts.

“For sure! I can´t let you go with an unfinished business, right? Besides, you´re also missing the front part.” Even Cory was alarmed by her last words.

 

She wants him to rub her front? Like, where her bare boobs are?

Andrew knew it, she was such a slut! But he loved it! He put the sunscreen in his hands, her bikini was tiny, either way, he had a clear view of her expanded ass cheeks. They were so firm, so plump, so… about to be touched.

He nearly broke in sweat, he was about to touch her ass. HER ASS! The biggest, sexiest ass of the tallest woman he´s ever lived to see.

“Here we go…” he thought as he slowly approached. He was standing on her left, about to do one cheek at a time. But maybe he can get up her large chair and do both, using the excuse that he missed a spot.

This was by far the most action he´s got in weeks! And now, he was about to touch that big, juicy butt.

His hands were inches away from touching her glut, just a second and…

 

“ANDREW! WHAT IN THE NAME OF FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU´RE DOING???!!!” He knows that voice, it´s Lena. He´s in trouble.

Chapter End Notes:

You can get a few chapters ahead on my patreon, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234