- Text Size +


Blythe made her way from her house to theirs. Her shapely legs giving long heavy strides as her whole body motioned with her. Her wide hips, swaying from one side to the other: her huge breasts, bouncing with each step, jiggling when they went down.

Andrew was leering at her. She was ENORMOUS. Hot, big, and surely older. Blythe was one of those tall, amazonic milfs. He had been aware of the chances this virus does on people, especially women.

How they grow taller, thicker, sexier. Plus, there was a little extra something in the mesh, they got prettier. No matter the age, they will all exert a magnificent beauty, smooth skin, no wrinkles, not even sun freckles. Whatever this thing was, it changed things, to older women, it was quite a fountain of youth, together with growth.

 

Blythe was wearing the tightest yoga pants Andrew had ever seen, wrapping around her powerful legs as a glove, especially tight around her crotch, displaying a full camel toe. Above, she only wore a sports bra, gigantic, but just a bra. Even with the thickness of the bra´s fabric, he could spot her semi-hard nipples, drawing circles in the air as her tits bounced.

She was a goddess, making her way to meet them. Andrew had always dreamed on one thing, having a sexy-ass neighbor. And now, she was coming their way.

 

As she walked over, Lena could tell Andrew simply stopped moving, stopped trying to run away from her. He wouldn´t get it, no matter how hard he pulled, but she could tell he wasn´t trying anymore. He stood there, as soon as the other lady greet them, he simply remained calm. Standing right next to her, waiting for this colossal woman to come.

“Sure, he wants to meet the gigantic one… I´m gonna, gonna… I´m going to count the seconds he leers at her, and depending the amount, I´ll see what I do…” she thought. Lena knew something, since this growth on women began, Andrew couldn´t help but to stare at the tallest women. Ogle at them even.

She chose to believe he liked taller ladies, and that he was looking for something in them. That was before both started changing. She thought he wanted a big woman as a girlfriend. But he truly only liked staring at big, bouncing breasts and huge, meaty butts. And yes, he didn´t limit himself to the thought that he was already in a relationship. He stared, a lot.

But she was used to it. As long as he only looked, then she could take it… or used to. Now, she´ll have to… persuade him from that. However, this amazon was coming, she didn´t appreciated the fact that she was teasing her boyfriend, but it may not be her fault. She thought.

 

“Hello, my name´s Lena and he´s…” Lena started as Blythe made her way.

“Andrew.” She said, loud and clear, turning down at him.

Andrew was marveled, she knows his name? How? Why? Who cares, she knows it! Meanwhile, Lena wondered if they already knew each other, part of her felt a little jealous.

“How do you know his name?” Asked Lena, placing one hand over her meaty hip. As Blythe made her way and finally stopped right in front of both, she could tell who was the tallest.

So far, after meeting the other neighbors, Lena thought she was the tallest. Daisy was 6´6”, making her two inches taller, and Eunice was 6´2”, six inches shorter. But Blythe, she was big. At 6´11”, she stood three full inches taller than Lena. She had to look a little up to her.

“Oh, sorry, they give us the names of the new neighbors coming… plus, their heights.” She turned back at Andrew. Two full feet below her.

As Lena thought it made sense, Blythe started a small conversation with her boyfriend.

“You´re tiny, aren´t you? Mhmmm, yes you are,” She bent, getting closer to him.

As she did, Andrew could see how she placed her hands right in the middle of her hefty thighs. As her arms moved forward, her boobs were smooched against each other. She was pressing her huge, soft breasts together, on purpose. Teasing the boob-guy with the greatest view around. Lena was almost as tall, but Blythe´s more mature breasts were simply bigger, much bigger.

She continues, “4´11”, wow. I´ve never met a man who´s gone so far. Looking at your big girlfriend, I can tell she´s done some growing, tell me, how much has she taken? How tall were you before, dear?” Her deep voice filled the air, and her scent, he could smell her from where he was, not too far, but her fragrance was striking.

“I… I…” he couldn´t talk, so Lena took care of it.

“Not much, really.” She said, bending a little and trying to get this woman´s breasts out of her boyfriend´s view. She was calling for Blythe to get back up and talk to her. “I wasn´t that short, and, if you really want to know, he was 6´1”.”

“So, that means, you were, how much? Hmmm… 5´7”?” Blythe asked as she stood back up.

“Close, 5´6”, but yeah, quick guess, by the way.” Lena said, as Blythe was now talking to her.

Meanwhile, Andrew was kind of upset, he was the one getting the amazon´s attention, and now Lena screwed things up. He wouldn´t dare touch them, but those breasts. Even as he looks at the bottom of them, he can tell they must feel so soft, so big, so heavy. He liked them big, and his new neighbor ones were… massive!

 

Blythe was gone, not before she advice that if they needed anything, then she turned at Andrew and said, with a sexier voice: “And I mean, ANYthing… you can always knock my door, or simply walk in. My door´s always open for my neighbors…” Andrew almost shook, while Lena didn´t appreciate the was she said that, was she trying to seduce him? She didn´t like it, not one bit.

 

As soon as both stepped inside, it was time to have a chat.

“Look! There´s a basket here… on this… is that a table?” first impression, always gets them, at least men.

“Don´t you dare try and change the subject here…” Lena spoke as she closed the door and placed both hands on her hips, she was mad. Very mad.

“Subject… what do you…?”

“What do I mean? I don´t know, let´s start from below. First of all, you were completely staring at that woman´s tits, and not just a little, a LOT!” Uh oh.

“I… that´s not true.” He declared.

“Not true? Andrew, you were staring, and not in a covertly way. Your jaw almost hit the floor, my gosh! And don´t get me started with the others, you were checking them out too, weren´t you?” she knew him very well.

“I… wasn´t, n-no.” he was a terrible liar.

“Whatever, but you know this isn´t our main issue here.” He knew what was coming. It was obvious.

 

When they met again, back in that “cell”, he could feel she would scold him, nag him even, because of what he´s done, to her, to both. But for some reason, she didn´t. He was strange, but now he knew she was saving it for later. Now, it was later.

“How could you, Andrew. HOW?” her face, it went from angry to heart-broke, still mad though.

“I…”

“NO, don´t speak. Quiet!” he chose to listen to the words of his super tall girlfriend. When a woman´s twenty-one inches taller, you just listen when she asks you to, and that´s it.

Her tone shifted a little, less angry and more… sad. “I thought we had something special, that you… that you liked it. If you didn´t want to keep going, you could´ve said it. I would´ve stopped this, for both, for you.” She made an emphasis on the word “you”.

He knew he didn´t deserve her kindness, however, it was instantly washed away. “But no, you didn’t speak a word. YOU had to go and report us. Seriously, what the fuck were you thinking? Don´t answer!” angry again.

She started walking, from one side to the other, talking. “I thought you liked it, me, having this huge body, with these massive breasts and getting constantly fleshier. Believe me, this babies right here,” she grabbed her tits and lifted them, “they´re heavy, very. But I was ok with that, for you.” He felt so guilty, so bad.

“And you just called, and when they got to our place, you didn´t even said a thing. Not even stand by my side. Andrew, you left me, ALONE.” A knot, a huge knot in his throat.

“And then, when they took me away, I was, heh, I was happy because you´d still be free. Out there, escaping. But then, they told me it was YOU who reported us. I mean, do you ever stop to think before you do anything? At all? Or it´s just that you´re thinking about yourself?”

He wouldn´t dare speak, he even turned straight at the floor and allowed her to finish.

 

“I was alone, for DAYS, while you… ran away, away from them, from ME. That was hurting me like you have no idea. But in the end, I knew they´ll bring you back. And when you were back, my first thought would´ve been asking if you were ok, if you felt fine. If you had eaten, how did you survive all this time. But you didn´t deserve that, you deserved a huge amazon like me to kick your ass from one side of the room to the other, and then back!” He swallowed; he could feel a beat up approaching. Her huge, hard fist smacking him in the face as it throws him right in the air.

“But you don´t deserve it. I bet you´ll feel as if you have already paid. That every bruise, every sore bone will be some sort of apology. But let me tell you,” she bent down to look at him in the eye, just an inch away, face to face, “THIS, this place, this sentence you called on us, this will be your punishment.” At least she wasn´t going to hurt him, right? But she continued.

“No more lovely girlfriend, no more kindness, from now on, I´ll take the decisions here, why? Because you proved you´re not capable of doing such, not even worth of me taking you in consideration, just as you didn´t cared for what I had to say back then. And it could´ve been so easy, but you had to be insecure, tell me, is it because I´m getting too big? OR… is it because you´re getting too small?”

She wasn´t wrong. He was starting to freak out. As soon as he passed the five-foot mark, he got anxious. He didn´t even took the time to think straight. By the time he was aware of it, he had already called them.

“I… I´m sorry, Lena. I´m… I have no excuse, I was…”

“Save it, I don´t want to hear you. This will be your punishment. I know you basically know nothing on how to take care of yourself, so I´ll still cook for you and make sure you survive. But no more cuddles, no more kisses, not even a hug. You wanted to set me away, now you have it. Only that, you just sent all of my love away. You´ll live with a big, dry, numb amazon. And believe me, when you mess things up, because you will, I won´t be as kind as now am.”

She turned her back at him and walked away.

 

He felt bad, nauseous even. She was so sweet, so kind, and now she was gone? How? She´ll stay there but at the same time, not? She can´t remain mad forever, right? Besides, all those things she said about beating him. He knows her, she wouldn´t hurt him, right?

Andrew had a lot to process right now, he couldn´t even think that he was in some sort of boob paradise. All women there were big, and stacked, he´d love to see them in a bikini. But he can´t think on other thing than Lena.

“Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid.” He smacked his forehead with the palm of his hand. He should’ve talked to her, discuss it. But he thought she´ll deny it, she seemed so happy with her growing, but there were a few other things coming with that.

She had started to treat him different, not bad, just different. Constantly carrying him, comparing their sizes, she was eager to measure him. He thought she´ll get him shrunk too much before it could stop. That´s why he needed a vaccine, an antidote, little he knew, they didn´t have it.

Now he´s stuck there with an amazon of a girlfriend who said she´ll take all the decisions from now on. But he couldn´t let her just order him around. Maybe it´ll just be for a few days. That´s it. But if it keeps on, then he´ll have to stop her. Resist this sort of domination she wants to establish on him. He won´t be the quiet, complying guy she wants him to, no, he´ll protest whenever he needs to.

 

But just as he resolved himself, Lena was gone to their bedroom. She just found it, and as soon as she spotted their bed, she entered the room, closed the door and threw herself on top. She was very heavy, making an audible sound as she landed. And then, she placed both hands on her face, covered her eyes and sobbed. Lightly, carefully, she didn´t want to be heard.

But she wouldn´t give. She won´t apologize. For as much as this hurts her, he won´t have it easy, not with her.

 

“So… do you think he´s still there?” Asked Cory.

“Hmm? Who? Oh, right, Andrew. I don´t know, I´ve seen Lena jogging out there. Going for a swim...” Eunice explained, it´s been days since anyone last saw Andrew.

Actually, since the day he arrived, no one had seen him. Except for those times when they saw a shadow with his form through the windows on their unit.

“I know, I was with you that time, but, what about Andrew? I thought they´ll be together, at least from time to time. Do you think there´s something going on between them? Like… issues?” he was so right.

“Well, it´s hard to guess. But I must say, when she first arrived, she seemed upset, kind, but still upset. Do you think they´re one of those couples who fights a lot?”

“I don´t know, maybe…”

 

The truth is… different from what they thought. Way different. If they knew a bit more, then they could make things up. However, Lena had never told them his actual reasons to remain in the house. One reason, actually, Lena.

“Tell me, when am I going to be able to go out? It´s been days, Lena, DAYS!” Cory asked, pissed, but kind of pleading.

The reason why no one has seen him since they arrived was, simple actually, at least fair. The first thing she said, more like declared, was that, just as she was confined to a cell for five days, he´ll be equally confined. But inside their unit. Which was way better than that place where she was.

Only her will be capable of telling when he´s coming out. He laughed when she first said it, but that only pissed her. She pulled him by the ear, forcing him to stand on his tip-toes to instinctively prevent his ear to be ripped from his head. And her exact words were “SAY IT! Say you´ll stay here until I say so.” He said it.

He agreed, forced to actually, to remain there, not stepping out, not even open the main door, or the back door. And if he did wrong, well: “Remember, if you disobey me, then this little pain you´re feeling will be nothing compared with the agony I´ll put you through, UNDERSTOOD!” for the first time ever, he feared her. But that fear was soon forgotten, or that´s what he thought.

He decided that if he wanted, he´ll get out. She can´t hurt him, she won´t. It was all made up. Yet, whenever he walked close to the main door, his heart started beating, an image of his now enormous girlfriend came to his mind. Lena, looming above him, pissed, her whole face red. While he was about to meet a world of pain.

He decided not to open the door. He said he simply didn´t want to. But that was just what he told to himself not to admit he was a little afraid of what she could do.

 

Now, he´s waiting for her to reply. She said five days, and today, it was day five.

“I don´t know… you haven´t behaved so good, you know…” she looked at him in disdain.

“WHAT? Behave? What the fuck´s that supposed to mean?” he asked, mad.

“SEE, that´s exactly what I mean, your language, I already told you I don´t like it when you curse, it´s just… so brute of you.” She crossed her arms under her gargantuan tits.

“Ugh! Fine, I won´t curse, I promise, but please, please, let me out! I want to be outside, I´ve been stuck here for nearly a week. I need to socialize. Aren´t you afraid I could lose my mind here? With no human interaction at all?” he was trying to persuade her.

“Oh, so I don´t count as human interaction, is that what you mean?” She satirized his words.

“I don´t… no, but… you´re actually a little distant, you know…” he pretended to feel hurt, but she knew better than it.

She rose an eyebrow and, without caring for his last words, she said: “I wonder why…? But you´re right, it´s been five days, roughly. But I don´t know… should I give you the permission the step outside? Have you EARNED that privilege?” she bent over, closer to him as she looked at him with a proud smile.

“Privilege? Lena, come on! I´m a human being, please, pretty, pretty please?” Maybe he has had enough.

For as mad as she had been, most of it was washed away. She was still mad, but not to the point where it upset her to be in the same room. After she saw he stayed in, just as she ordered, she felt a little better. But she wasn´t over with this punishment of his.

“Fine, I´ll revoke this sentence,” she started.

“You will? I mean… yes?” He didn´t want to appear so excited.

“Yes. But you will behave! No leering at the neighbors and of course, you won´t go visit that amazon next door. I´ve seen how she constantly teases the guards, she´s problematic. Believe me.” So far, Blythe hadn´t succeeded on getting laid with any guard, so far.

“Sure, I´ll “behave”.” And finally, he was out. Out there, in the “real” world.

 

Andrew stepped out, breathe in all of the fresh air of the morning and looked around. He had seen literally nothing on this place other than the units and his backyard -form the window, of course- He was out, time to have fun!

He turned at Blythe´s place, wanting to see that milf´s gigantic tits once more. Her fleshy body. But he promised he´ll behave, whatever Lena meant with that. He can´t see her.

Therefore, he needs to find someone else to hang out with, and who better than Cory. If that´s his name, he doesn´t remember.

 

*ding* *dong*

“Coming!” Came Eunice´s voice from the inside.

“Gosh, these doorbells are high! Or is it that I´m too short? Nah, it´s this huge place.” He thought, blaming it all on the amazon designed-for units. Lena had things easy, just as any other women there, but he didn´t. He felt too short for anything.

“Hi! Andrew, it´s nice to see you again, are you feeling better? Lena said you had the flu.” That´s the lie she told everyone.

“Fl… yes! Yeah, I´m feeling good, much better actually.” Or does he mean, much better now that he´s able to see another woman? Eunice was 6´2”, considerably the shortest woman there, but to him, she was still a towering woman. And her shape was just so juicy. He rapidly scanned her body as he continued.

“I´m glad to hear that. Now, tell me, what can I do for you?” Eunice asked.

“Well, I´m actually looking for Cory… is he around?”

“Sure, he´s here, would you like to come in?”

“Sure will!” He agreed, but as Eunice turned to walk in, he set his gaze straight at her ass.

 

Why would he stare at a woman much shorter than his girlfriend? Lena was taller, with bigger breasts and a rounder ass. However, he never considered himself limited to check out just one woman. Why would he when there´s plenty of fish in the ocean?

As Eunice walked in, he turned straight at her butt. Her gluts, flexing, quaking after each mighty stride. Her long legs, moving, her hips swaying. She was wearing some tiny shorts, and that only meant one thing, more flesh in display.

Her body, so big, strong, and yet so soft and fleshy. A muse, nowadays, most women had turned into growing muses. He´d hate to lose track of the progress on these women. As they grow bigger, hotter, sexier.

He certainly wanted to be aware of the evolution on their expanding bodies. Does he have a thing for taller women? No. But for growing boobs and butts, yes sir!

“Say, Euni… Eunice, right?” She turned and nodded. Then he asked, “Do you work out?” He´s got a problem with boundaries.

 

Chapter End Notes:

You can go all the way up to chapter 11 on my patreon, here´s a link:

 https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234