- Text Size +

Cory was lost, the heat coming from their bodies, it just made him hornier. Both of them were audibly breathing as he pushed his cock deeper into her, harder. He could feel Eunice´s hands in his back, reaching for his lower back and pushing him even deeper.

To think she didn´t want any of this to happen, and now she wanted more of this.

Both of them were naked, and as he rubbed his face in between her larger, soft breasts, she simply pushed them together with her arms. Completely sinking his face into them. She was so kind. She knew he loved boobs.

 

Not only she was taller, but softer too. Her whole body had expanded in every possible way. Making her butt bigger, her breasts larger, and her whole body squishy.

It didn´t took long before he came. Her felt quivers all over his body as he finally got some sexual satisfaction. Eunice was a muse, a HUGE one. It was almost torture not to be able to praise her as he should, or want.

But the thing is, she wasn´t done. She could feel his body trying to move back, remove his penis from her pussy. But she wasn´t over with it.

“What? You got to feel some relieve and I have to hold it, no, no sir…” she rapidly wrapped her legs around his, pushing his thighs down and keeping his member in place.

“But… but the…” he didn´t want to shrink too much. He knew that, the more they had sex, the smaller he got. Probably, if he came more than once, he´ll get even shorter.

“Come on, you said it´ll be just this once… now, be a good boy and allow your big girlfriend to reach an orgasm too…” she may be right, it was only fair.

 

Eunice shifted things rapidly; quite literally. He was on top, but after she rolled both of them in a single motion, she was now on top.

Cory could feel it, she was really heavy. But he could take it, hopefully.

She bent over, down to him, kissed him in the lips, wetly, and then, started thrusting her hips.

Slowly at first, gently, but then, she started speeding up. It felt so good, the thick lips of her swollen pussy around his member. It was just too much. He grabbed her thick thighs with his hands, and as she intensified her movements, it forced him to grabbed her thighs harder.

He was sinking his fingers on the strong, soft flesh of her massive thighs. However, she didn´t felt much, she was lost on her own quest for climax.

Her cheeks were red, she stuck her tongue out in pleasure, her big boobs bouncing. Meanwhile, Cory was covered in sweat, trying not to come inside her again. He really wanted to avoid that.

But he didn´t have to wait for long. She was getting closer to it.

 

She yelled as she finally reached an orgasm. She was so loud, she broke Cory´s concentration, who either way was going to do it, and he just shoot inside her once more.

Both came at the same time; he could feel her feminine juices covering his member and draining all over his crotch. He trembled a little. And then, she collapsed over him, had it felt that good?

She was so heavy; they were both sweating. His hands could do nothing but to slip on her wet back. He knew it, she was heavier now.

As they fucked, he could tell she was growing, expanding. He just didn´t want to focus on it. But now it was inevitable. She was noticeably heavier, but by how much?

He could feel her growing, her thick flesh becoming even thicker, her body growing, her head rising as her breasts became larger, rounder. But there was another thing, he was shrinking. This wasn´t a one-way change, his size was changing as well. He was losing height.

But he couldn´t quite feel it, he was laying face up on the bed, but he could definitely feel her whole body growing over him, her thighs swallowed more of his torso beneath their soft enormity. But he was worried; How many inches had he lost this time?

 

“Ok… it says…” came Eunice´s voice, now much higher than just three inches above him.

“What? How… how tall am I?” she was measuring him in the bathroom. They had a measuring scale there. He just had to stand in front of it and allowed her to see.

“Well… this time, you went down quite some inches…” she said.

“I know, you´re freakin´ huge! But how much? How tall am I?” he was feeling desperate.

“Do you really want to know? I mean, there´s not many regular sized people here, and we´re kind of confined, if you want…”

“EUNICE!” Either way he was going to find out. He may as well do so right now.

“FINE, but there´s no need to yell, you know. According to this, you´re 5´1”.”

“There wouldn´t be a need if you… did you just said 5´1”?” He had almost lost a whole foot since he got infected.

He could even listen to his heart beating inside him. He was shocked. But he could see this coming, Eunice was enormous now. Not as tall as Daisy, much shorter than Blythe, but to him, she was a total amazon. But… wasn´t 5´1” Dan´s same height?

“Ok, now´s my turn.” Declared Eunice as she moved him to the side.

“And why do you want to know? You´re tall, ok. Do you need to know the exact measure?” the top of his head was even with the base of her neck.

“Oh, so you can demand me to measure you, but if I want to know, then I´m wrong? Is that it?”

“No. But…”

“Enough, Cory. Just come here and measure me.” Eunice declared.

“You know I can´t reach. I can´t see up there. At least not exactly.” He felt demeaned.

“Oh, I know. I just wanted to tease you a little.” She smiled and measured herself.

 

“WOW! You´re right, I´m huge! 6´2”, that´s impressive.”

“W-what? S-six-foot-two? But that, that makes you a whole foot taller than ME!” He felt so small now.

“And an inch, don´t forget that inch.” She said.

“Whatever…” he just crossed his arms over his chest and turned somewhere else.

“Awww, don´t be mad. Remember you were the one who wanted to have sex. I must´ve warned you like five times. At least.” She explained, placing her hands on his shoulders. Speaking kindly at him.

“I know… it´s just… I wasn´t expecting this to happen. You know, to get so… distant.” He looked back up to her.

“You mean, you didn´t expected the breach in our heights to grow so much?”

“Right.”

“Aww, don´t worry,” she bent down and hugged him tightly, “I´ll take care of my little man. Ok?”

He didn´t like her usage of the word little, but he was fine. She was being kind. That was enough.

 

To think that Cory was getting used to being 5´6”, but that was long gone. Now, a 5´6” person will tower over him. He felt pathetic, weak even. He could live in a world where women were constantly growing, it will hurt his ego, but he could take it. However, a world where women were growing as men diminished? He didn´t liked it.

But not all of it was bad, now, he knows exactly why they´re abstaining from sex, and his baggy clothes were just another proof of it. The good thing is, they can order more. And everything´s paid for.

The benefit of being a test subject is, they all pay for your expenses. For starters, they´re all living in houses that for sure are on the seven-digit numbers. Their wardrobe must be the least of their problems.

 

Around the place, things were not the same for everyone. Eunice treated Cory as an equal, but a smaller equal. They were on the same level; however, Eunice never lost a chance to tease Cory a bit about his new height. He caused this himself, and she will shove it up his face for as long as she sees fit.

On the other hand, Daisy and Dan had their own, much more mature, relationship. She knew she was bigger, so she must look for Dan. He was once the bigger one taking care of her, now it´s her turn. Breakfast in bed, cuddling, overall, love and tenderness 24/7. Cory would love it.

Eunice wasn´t mean, but she was not that nice. But maybe she´s just the type who likes to laugh, at his expenses apparently. But that didn´t mean she doesn´t love him, but it is not the sweet, caring love Daisy and Dan share.

And last, but not least, Blythe´s… Blythe. She´s alone, single and, as Daisy keeps saying, a horny bitch who won´t lose a chance to seduce some other woman´s man. But she´s having fun. Whenever she´s got needs, she can please herself, besides, she has some toys.

Everyone lives nicely inside the units, but this five people will soon meet a new couple who´s about to arrive.

 

Dr. Drystone, who´s always delivering news for them, announced that this Friday, a new couple will arrive. He sent a voice message to their tablets, where he explained he´ll attach a document including this new couple´s information.

“Sheesh, have they done this when we got here?” Cory asked to Eunice, as they were both sitting on the couch, at their living room. Right now, Cory was sitting right in front of Eunice, with her large, thick legs to his sides.

He felt upset. Could they share their personal information just like that? But Eunice told him it was just their names and heights.

“Good! We´re getting new neighbors, honey.” Chuckled Dan. At their own place.

“Is that so? Let me check…” said Daisy as she approached to the tablet. “Look, this guy´s shorter than you!” She said as she pointed at the spot where his height was written.

“Yhup. A little…” Dan replied.

“Awww, so tiny. This makes me how many feet taller?” thought Blythe as she laid on her bed, naked. She liked to feel some freedom from time to time, letting her huge tits and enormous ass to feel some fresh air.

 

Friday came quick. Both couples were waiting for this new people to get there. They waited patiently as the doc showed them which house was theirs. Then, they all went to meet them.

“Greetings! How´s it going?” Came Dan´s friendly tone as the rest of them came behind him.

“Hi!” Came Daisy and Eunice as one single voice.

Meanwhile, Cory was amazed. “Wow, she´s tall!” He directed his attention to the tall blonde. She was considerably taller than Eunice. However, the guy there, he´s short.

The top of his head didn´t made it to her shoulder, he was some inches below. Perhaps, his eyes may be around her nipple level.

 

This new couple seemed young. Not married, perhaps only boyfriend and girlfriend. Possibly engaged? Who knows, but there´s one thing for sure. The amazon next to the tiny guy´s upset. You can see the discontent on her look.

“Hello, I guess you´re the other people living here?” The tiny man said as he stepped forward to meet them.

“Of course they are, genius. Why else would they be stuck here?” The annoyed woman´s voice came from behind and above him.

“What?” he turned back, “We can´t be sure on that.” He excused himself.

“Right, and the fact that this ladies are over six feet tall and the guy´s aren´t, that doesn´t ring a bell on you? Gosh, by now you should think before saying or DOING anything.” She didn´t said it, but she find him as a stupid.

Why? Because he got both of them stuck there. The reason? Obviously, they´re infected with the virus. But he thought that if he reported her, then they´ll give them some sort of shot and put them in quarantine for a while. However, he wasn´t able to see the full picture. Now, they´re there. But don´t think he didn´t try to escape from this.

 

“Excuse him, he´s a bit… slow. My name´s Lena, and this little dork here´s Andrew. Nice to meet you all.” She couldn´t give such a bad impression, the amazon stood closer and greeted all as she should. Still pissed with her boyfriend, but she couldn´t be mad at other people. They were as stuck there as she was.

Now that everyone´s closer, Cory can tell one thing, Lena´s HUGE. She’s taller than Daisy, but he already knew she was 6´8”, still, he was hoping that Daisy was taller. He didn´t knew her exact height either. Yet, this guy, Andrew, he´s 4´11”, two inches shorter than him or Dan. Plus, he seems friendly.

Had she been always taller? Or, how many inches had she taken from him? For sure he wasn´t this tall before he got this virus.

 

They all introduced themselves, told them which house was theirs and chatted a bit. But Cory was not much of a talker. He was looking around, but his eyes always came back to Lena, she was a complete amazon.

Her tiny clothes failed to cover her enlarged body. Her diminutive shorts, that may as well have been ripped jeans, revealed her long, thick, creamy legs. Her hips were almost leveled with his chest. But her breasts, those tremendous, face-leveled melons, they jolted a little as she spoke; and when she shifted her weight to the other leg, they quaked. She was taller, thicker, and more outstanding than Eunice. But he was not hot for her, he was just impressed. That´s it.

 

Everyone got going, but this new guy, Andrew, he stopped Cory before he left.

“Hey, ehm… Cory! Hold on man.”

“Yeah?” Cory said as he turned.

“Listen, we´re… about the same age, heh, and I could really use a friend here. Say… wanna hang out later. I´d appreciate if you could show me, well us, the place.” He was right, both were in their mid-twenties.

“Sure, no problem.” Cory said.

“Great! Thanks man.” He replied as Lena seemed a little… inpatient back there.

She knew he liked to talk, sometimes more than he should, and that´s exactly what got both of them there. Therefore, she was finding this aspect of him annoying, exasperating even. Right now, she didn’t have much patience left in her for him.

 

“Ok now! we´ve got to go. I want to see our new place.”

“Honey, I´m talking here, can´t you wait just a little?” he asked.

“Nope. We´re going home, NOW!” She declared as she grabbed his hand and pulled him. She was so big that she easily pulled him wherever she wanted.

“Hey, don´t. This is… you can´t do this. You´re embarrassing me in front of our new neighbor.” He protested.

“Says the guy who tried to escape from this. Now don´t be such a baby and come with me.”

“I´m not. But don´t pull me by the hand like this. It´s kind of… weird.” He spoke.

“Weird? Why is it weird?!”

“Cause you seem like my fucking mother, pulling me somewhere I don´t want to go… yet.”

“Don´t be silly, and watch your language.”

“Ugh, there you go again, stop talking like an older lady. I… I´m older than you! I can talk however I please.” He said.

“Yeah, sure, cause you´re such a big man who knows what he´s doing, right?” she got a bit mad.

“Are you… is it because I got us here? Listen, I thought they´ll just give you a shot and that you’ll be home, safe and sound. I wasn´t expecting any of this, you can´t blame me for…”

“Oh, I can blame you, I can definitely blame you. But I´ll let you have a taste of my mind once we get in. We´re having a talk, whether you like it or not!” They were gone.

 

“Ok… bye. I guess.” He had no idea what was going on between them, but he can figure out he´s the one who reported them. And obviously, she wasn´t cool with it. However, that was their problem, not his.

 

Before they were reported, by Andrew. Lena was excited about this. It´s true, she wasn´t quite in love with the idea that they were both ill and that this is definitely the strangest of viruses out there. However, she knew there was a bright side, and the way she saw this, this was AWESOME!

Lena, her actual self, was a kind, sweet woman. She used to stand at 5´6”, slim, yet curvy on the hips. And she was deeply in love for Andrew.

When she was aware of this size change in them, she felt thrilled. At first, she was so worried for him. She searched for the effects on both, and he was getting the worse part, but was it that bad?

Andrew has always been kind of a mess. Often falling drunk on the couch, partying hard, fired from one another job. She had to literally make sure he took care of himself. But she didn´t mind that part. She was a natural care-taker. And when she knew he´ll shrink, she felt thrilled.

She´ll grow taller, bigger, stronger in all of her amazonic glory. And he´ll get shorter and shorter. Smaller, lighter, weaker. He will surely depend on someone, on her. She was nice, affective, she was the real beginning for a maternal amazon. But Andrew… he kind of ruined this for both.

 

As he got shorter and she got bigger, she wondered whether or not to try and do some… mummying on him. Nothing too drastic, just pamper him a little, maybe carry him in her arms. He was past shoulder level when she started having these thoughts.

This may be something good for their relationship. Perhaps, he could find more love on her than he did before. Plus, she loved the warm feeling she was having. But that feeling ceased.

He called it on both. Just as she thought this was all changing for better, he went on behind her back and ruined this. In one hand, this will only mean they´ll be living in a secured area, confined, together. But she felt so mad. She was lit.

All these people came for them, prepared for any show of resistance. Ready to bring both, well her, down if needed. And while she, completely unaware of this, opened the door. She was surprised to meet this people with military uniforms on. She knew it, someone had reported them.

And him? He sneaked through the window and ran down the fire stairs. He rushed, escaped. He left her alone to deal with this.

 

He had called before he knew they will take them both. He didn´t want to go to prison, or whatever this place was. He´ll be confined, no freedom.

And Lena, well, at first, she was worried; and happy that he was gone, safe. But then they told her he was the one calling on both. Her face, her confused, mildly happy look turned into bitter anger.

It took them a while to catch him, in the meantime, they were running some studies on her in a nearby clinic meant to pre-test people. See if they were infected.

It took them days. Days of Lena being stuck on a room, with a tiny bed, a cover that was too short for her. She was alone; often visited to check on her, give her food, clothes, etc… but alone. And Andrew never came for her.

 

One day, they just dropped him there, right in the same “cell” as her. She wanted to shred him into pieces, slap him until he was unconscious, and then slap him until he regained consciousness. But that wouldn´t make her feel better. She just ruined this, for both.

The main issue here wasn´t being confined in one of those units. She saw some flyers, and some 3D models of the place. It was nice, fair even. Still, it wasn´t worth losing your freedom, but if you don´t mind, then…

But, to her, Andrew had no only run away, he betrayed her, went behind her back and just do it. And what was his excuse? He thought this was getting too bad, that he was shrinking too much and she was growing another much. But not after talking about the issue, he just did it, no warning was ever made.

She thought he liked it, but apparently, he was frustrated. She knew it, he felt annoyed, this was just because of his male pride. And he didn´t care about her. Not a single time, he said he was sorry. She could see on his face that he fucked the whole thing up. But not once, the word “sorry” came out of his mouth.

Lena was just so… upset. So angry, so pissed, offended, alone. She knew that there was no way they´ll let them out in the near future. But that was fine, during their whole time there she will make sure to treat Andrew the way he deserves.

She thought of being a sweet, kind, caring, attentive, mommy-girlfriend. It was actually becoming a thing out there. Before, she wondered if it was a good or bad idea. But at her size, she can´t tell she doesn´t look like a huge, towering mommy. Her jugs are massive, and her hips just widened as she grew. Plus, her thighs were so meaty now. But now, this idea didn´t seem so bad.

Although, she won´t be the sweet version of it, no, she knew there was a bit of dominance out there. That not all women treated their “babies” as she would. She found it quite aggressive and unnecessary. But now, Andrew deserves some sort of punishment.

He had ruined all the warm feelings she had inside, he needed a lesson. Her resolution? Being a stern, dominant woman. He´ll do as she says, when she says, how she says. And if he complaints? Well, she´ll just have to let her imagination go on.

 

“Stop it! You know I´m stronger, there´s no way you´re running away, not this time.” She declared as she turned down at him with an enraged look. Still walking towards their new place.

Meanwhile, a voice came from the house next door to greet them. A woman´s voice.

“Hi there, neighbors…” Lena turned, just to meet Blythe´s tall form. She could tell she was as tall as she was, at least.

In the meantime, Andrew was perplexed as he witnessed this curvy amazon´s size. “OH my… she´s so big… and hot!”

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Chapter 10 has just been posted on my patreon, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234