- Text Size +

The kissing, passion, lust. Daisy stuck her tongue into Dan´s mouth. Dan couldn´t remember the last time she was so… aggressive. And the size of her tongue, it was big.

They were now on their bedroom, making a good use of their intimacy. Both had a plan, several actually. During the last few weeks, they have been wondering about ways to have six without actually having sex; more like without growing or shrinking.

What if they could have sex, and just, pull out before climax. Were their fluids what was causing the shrinking? No one had said so before, they were still doing some research about it, that´s why they had this “condo´s” with test subjects in.

 

Now, they were brought to life once more. Falling one over the other, Daisy couldn´t remember the last time they had the chance to enjoy themselves. She knew Dan was as strong man, however, she needed to be gentle. She was taller, heavier and over all, bigger.

“You´re completely sure about this?” Said Daisy, breaking out their kiss for a second.

“Sure… completely.” Dan approached to her and kissed her back. Then, he started removing her clothes.

He was already naked, but she wasn´t, and that was no problem. He enjoyed stripping her, of course, she was not that sweet little lady she once was. Now Daisy stood at 6´3” of pure feminine flesh, she was big. Her dresses often hid her luscious shape. Yes, her outfits accentuated her thin waist, but Dan knew better than anyone that she was not just that.

Right before her growth, Daisy was nearly chubby. Not fat, but she was rather curvy. After she grew six inches, she realized her belly was gone, and that her stomach was now flatter. However, now she stood as an amazon with an hourglass body.

 

“Let´s take this off the way, shall we?” said Dan as he took care of her dress.

Unzip it and then, pull it off, revealing Daisy´s sensuous body. Her breasts were big, something already noticeable, however, no one could see their real perkiness beneath her conservative dress.

Daisy was now in her underwear, displaying her long and thick legs. Her thighs were so thick, so firm, strong even; but not in the muscular way. Dan just ran his hands all the way over her legs, miles and miles of shapely, smooth, legs.

He massaged her body, every inch of her as he removed her bra and panties. Finally, after a long time, it was happening. Sex, he could have sex. Although, it was at their own risk.

 

They had a plan, a few. Dan wanted to lick her whole body. Gently bit her flesh, kiss her all over. Make her whole-body tingle. They´ll leave the real deal for later, now, they have a few things to try first.

Dan began by worshipping her whole body, massaging her big breasts with his hands. He was amazed, to think that before he was able to seize her full breast, now he could barely hold it as he wanted. He pinched her nipples a little, making her moan.

Then, he went down, kissing her abdomen, tickling her with his beard. Finally, he made it all the way to her pussy. He strongly separated her legs, opening them wide. To tease her showing her who was in charge. Show a bit of the man he once was.

He slowly approached his mouth to her as he massaged her inner thighs firmly. Daisy had blushed, she was eager for this.

 

Dan just let himself go and ate her whole pussy, voraciously, desperate. Daisy´s whole body tensed, she grabbed the sheets, clenching her hands. She made sure not to move too much, she wouldn´t want to squeeze his head between her enormous thighs.

Her thighs were big, really big, Dan´s head was quite well sheltered between them. She could barely see him down there; her breasts were obstructing her view a bit too.

Dan slowed down, now he was gentler, slowly eating her up. But she stopped him right before something else happened.

“My turn…” she said as she pushed him back. Their mattress was designed for people all the way to ten-feet tall, they had plenty of space there.

 

Daisy put her huge hands over him, pining him to the mattress. He just smiled as she took care of him. She lowered her hands to his cock. Once a huge monster, now she had it much easier handling his dick.

She gave him a squeeze with one hand, then a little shake, he was moaning as she had her fun. Her expression said, long time no see. She was phlegmatic.

The amazon bent over and put her lips around his dick, deep in. She swallowed the whole thing on her cavernous mouth. He was right at the beginning of her throat now.

Daisy went all in, sucking his member, wrapping her tongue around it. Dan´s body was tense, he enjoyed this very much. And Daisy knew he did maybe too much. She pulled his cock out before he came.

 

“Ok Dan… it´s time for the real deal…” Came Daisy´s luscious voice. She accommodated herself on top of him and started ridding him. “Remember, we must not come, ok?”

“Sure…” replied Dan as she pushed his body forwards and backwards. He was ecstatic.

Daisy sped up a little. She bent forward and pinned both Dan´s hands to the bed, applying some of her strength.

“I can see someone wants to take control…” said Dan as he was breaking in sweat.

“Mhmmm…” Came Daisy´s voice.

 

Both had some time alone. They were testing out if their hypothesis were right. If they could have some sex without causing the other´s height to change. They needed to be careful, he couldn´t come, and so couldn´t she. They had plenty of ideas she wrote down on a notebook that she kept on the night´s table by the bed.

If by tomorrow morning they were the same, then they could return to their old sexual life. Something he craved for and she did too.

 

Back on Cory and Eunice´s place, dinner was served.

“Well, I´m glad you got along with Daisy. She seems nice, I really don´t know why you were so afraid to talk to her.” Said Eunice.

“I told you, I´m not afraid of her… she´s just tall, really tall. That´s all.” He took some food to his mouth with a fork.

“Yeah, and being afraid of her height is not the same as being afraid of her. I get it.” Eunice knew he had some issues with tall people. Not always, just now that he had lost quite some inches.

“I… stop it. Don´t be sarcastic, ok? No one likes people who believe they know everything.” Cory said, with some food still on his mouth.

“I don´t know everything. I just know YOU. And you can get a little nervous around tall women. Also, don´t talk with your moth full. That´s disgusting.” She explained.

“Mhm.” He replied as he continued chewing.

“So… Daisy told me you had a bit of an issue with that woman, Blythe. Do you want me to go talk to her about it?” Eunice asked.

*cough* “Sorry, what?” he almost chocked when he heard her name.

“Daisy told me she was making you… uncomfortable. Teasing you. Do you want to tell me what happened?” she said with a different vibe on her voice.

 

Cory knew he had to tell her. She´ll pull the truth out of him anyway. And if he already told Daisy, why not telling Eunice, his girlfriend.

Cory told her everything. About the guard. About her “outfit”, and about her flirting. She didn´t invite him in, but he was not quite comfortable with the amazon yelling at him from the other side of the street.

“So… let me get this straight, you´re telling me that woman came out of her place, after having sex with one of the guards, and then… she just started talking to you? In her underwear?” Eunice said.

“Pretty much. Yes.” Cory said.

“But she didn´t ask you to come in, right? I mean, to her house…”

“What? No. That´s… absurd. And even if she had, I wouldn´t have stepped in. I don´t want to be round two for that woman. She´s…” Eunice cut him off a bit.

“Tall? Haha.” She liked it when tall women made him uncomfortable.

“Stop it! You should be mad about it, you know. A tall woman tried to seduce me. And you´re laughing? Shame on you, Euny. Shame on you.” Said Cory.

“Come on, she wasn´t flirting. Besides, why would she be? After having sex with one of those built-up guards, do you think she´ll find you attractive?”

“What? But I´m attractive. I´m not that tall anymore. Or muscular. But I´m good looking, you… you should appreciate it more. Appreciate me. For what I can tell, if I would´ve take her to bed, you wouldn´t mind.” He protested.

“Aww, come on, don´t feel that way. I love you, Cory. You´re my little man. And, just so you know, even at your full height, you won´t be much of a match for those 6´3”, 250-pound muscular guards.”

“Yeah, right. If I was in steroids like them, then maybe I could keep a shape like that.” He was annoyed.

“Haha, did I make someone feel self-conscious? But trust me, you´re better this way.” Eunice said.

“For real?” he asked.

“Yeah, this way it´s easier for me to outmatch you.”

“Eunice! Stop it already!” He was upset.

“Hahaha” She just adored it.

 

Eunice really liked to tease him. His face turned red so easy. She barely had to try. But that didn´t mean she only wanted to tease him. She needed to look after him, now that he was shrinking. Which means, Eunice will have to pay a little visit to Blythe tomorrow.

 

Cory woke up early the next day, he had seen, or at least recalls over hearing something on TV about growing women needing more sleeping time. Eunice had always liked to sleep a bit more than him. Sleep nine hours straight. While he was ok with eight or sometimes thirty minutes less.

Eunice was bigger, which means she sleeps more. Not too much, like an extra thirty minutes. However, he extrapolated that to Blythe. Eunice was still sleeping, and she will during the next hour; therefore, Blythe, a much bigger woman, will sleep much more than her.

“Maybe a woman her size needs two whole extra hours… which means, it´s safe for me to go out.” He stepped outside of his unit. Turned to the sides and made sure the place was clear. No amazons on sight.

 

He wasn´t wrong, Blythe was sleeping tight inside her unit. Completely knocked out on the couch, next to a couple ice cream empty buckets. Like a huge bear hibernating. She won´t wake up any soon.

He had time, time to wander alone, however, it would be better if he wasn´t alone.

“Dan, hi!” he waved as he spotted Dan at his place. All the way there.

Cory rushed to him, but there was something different in him. He was smiling, waving back, but something seemed off.

 

“Oh, shit! Dan, w-what happened?” he asked as he realized what it was. He was shorter.

“Well, let´s just say my lady and I had some action, and what was supposed to be… let me put it in other words, we had a plan and… I couldn´t get out on time… you know what I mean?” He lost three inches. Now, Dan was 5´1”.

“Shit, I… I´m sorry to hear that, man.”

“Yeah, but that´s what happens when you play with fire, sometimes… you get burn.” Or short.

 

They continued the conversation. He explained to Cory that he wanted to have sex, but not regular sex, else, he´ll shrink just like now. So, they thought of different ways to avoid the shrinking. Not finishing was an option. But he finished and, well, now he was shorter.

But this wasn´t done for them, well, at least yes for now. Both knew they couldn´t risk him loosing more height, so they postponed everything until next week.

 

“So, Daisy… she´s still asleep?” Cory asked. Not wanting to know if she was taller, but he knew she was. He just didn´t wanted to find out.

“Yeah, you know how this is, women need their sleep. She won´t be waking up until noon, I can assure you that.”

Cory used this time as an opportunity to hang out with Dan, and for him to show him the place. This place was gigantic. And for Dan, who now stood five inches shorter than Cory, who already felt so short, the place must be HUGE.

 

Dan was a good guide. He showed him the courts, the pool, the gym he went; even when Daisy made it clear that BOTH needed to be there at the same time, blame on Blythe of course. He showed him the place, even the large empty place, a huge mildly forested area. Meant for, picknicks? Or just to relax in the nature.

This place had a ton of stuff meant for them to keep busy. Yes, they wanted to keep their minds away from sex. But it wont help it, they just designed different sceneries for them to do it.

Make out and have sex on the woods, make out on the pool, sex on the gym. A whole lot of possibilities. However, most of them liked how things were on their own rooms.

 

Cory still didn´t felt this as his place, he was an outsider in a new place he lived free in, but that doesn´t mean there´s no price to pay.

“So, Cory, have they told you about the shot they´re working on?” Dan asked.

“Shot? What for?” he asked.

“I´m sure you´re aware that we´re like… lab rats, there´s really no nice way to say it. So, we all, from time to time, receive shots, of new things scientists over there are working on. You know, to see if they find a cure for this.”

“Oh, I see… no, no one has given me any sort of heads up on that.” Cory replied.

“Ok, well I´ll tell you. This time, they´re close to making one. Supposedly, by Friday, they´ll give us all a shot.” Dan explained.

“And…?” said Cory, Dan seemed as if he was giving him some sort of bad news. But if this was like a flu shot, then he should be fine, right?

“The thing is, they all come with secondary effects.”

“S-secondary?” Cory freaked out.

“Yeah, but don´t be afraid. Last time my mouth got dry, like, dessert dry. And so did Daisy´s. But it only lasted for about six hours or so… But I´m warning you, they do work with hormones there, so be careful. Not all secondary effects are the same.”

 

Shots with strange secondary effects, a horny amazon, huge houses. This place was awful. Makin git free didn´t meant it was any better. Now, besides keeping his horny member to himself, he had to make sure the vaccines didn´t cause him any unpleasant effect.

And he had no way to say no. He signed a contract.

 

Cory went back to his place by 12:00, Eunice was still asleep. Who would´ve guessed.

“Well, someone´s a sleepyhead, isn´t she…” she said as he looked at her pretty face. She seemed so cute when she was sleeping. He wanted to kiss her, wake her up and make out with her. But he had a better idea.

“Breakfast.” He thought and went straight into the kitchen.

 

At least, he was still big enough to make something up. Lucky for him, all the stuff there was set to accommodate a man his height. For now. Eunice was only three inches taller than him, so they could use practically the same stuff. Everything was set on a standard height for both.

But he wondered, how were things on Dan´s place, with Daisy. She was tall. Now, she was over a foot taller than him, which means, is everything set for her or for him?

He didn´t worry his mind too much on that. He just got busy with cooking.

 

“Here we go, scrambled eggs, some toasts, orange juice and some strawberry yogurt. Everything she likes.” He went upstairs with a tray filled with food for Eunice.

He felt confident, it´s been days since they made out, but doctors said they could, tests had proven that saliva won´t affect them. However, they wanted to be sure.

 

“Good morning, sleepy head. Here, I bought you breakfast.” Cory said as she slowly woke up.

After a loud yawn and some stretching, she was awake. “F-for me? Aww, you´re so sweet.” Eunice said.

“I figured that this was the least I could do, I mean, you´ve been cooking everything the last few days, I just wanted to pay you back.” He blushed.

“Pay? So this is just paying me? Well…” she teased.

“No, I… I meant… come on Euny, why can´t I do something nice without you looking for a way to tease me about it. This was done from the heart, that´s it.” He exclaimed.

“Haha, relax. I know. I´m sorry, I just couldn´t help it. But I tell you what. It smells delicious.” She dug into it. The taste, the temperature. Everything was perfect. Cory was not much of a cook, but he knew how to make breakfast.

 

He couldn´t deny that he was looking for something back too. Kissing.

“Mmm, Cory, mmm, what… what are you doing?” Eunice asked as she felt his hands reaching out for the bottom of her blouse.

“Oh, well, I… I figured that we could, you know, just… make out with less clothes? That´s it.” He said, he wanted to feel her, it´s been weeks already.

“But you know how that makes you feel. Cory, when you, when we… you won´t be able to hold back.” She knew he was of the overly horny type.

“I… I know, but I just… I just wanted some intimacy, with you. Just to cuddle while… we don´t even have to be naked. In underwear, what´s more, just with our shirts off. You can keep your bra.” He was trying to persuade her.

“Ugh, fine. But only the blouse comes off. Nothing else, ok?” she asked.

“Ok.” He took his shirt off and marveled at her as she took hers off.

 

Eunice´s boobs had grown quite large. And her waist was just so teasing now. Her whole figure was the one of a model, even better. She was his own personal model. Not that he objectified her, but he liked to stare.

“Oh my… can I touch them?” Cory asked.

“Cory!”

“W-what? I was just… just touch them. I… please?” as soon as he spotted her boobs, he wanted more.

“Fine! But this is it, you won´t get anywhere else, understood?” But he got somewhere else.

 

He lost it. He just went nuts, touching her boobs over her bra, it didn´t felt good, so he removed it. She complaint, but then he caressed her nipples, bent over her and bit them a little, gently. She blushed.

Before any of them knew it, they were naked. Making out naked. He caressed her soft skin with his hands. Eunice was bigger than him now, but he chose not to care, she was so hot, if she was bigger, it only meant she was more sensuous. A taller, sexy woman.

He pushed his member into her, feeling how hot she was. She wanted it, she wanted this as much as he. And even if she was more cautious than him, by now it was gone. She was deep into passion. She couldn´t take it, she couldn´t hold it.

 

Was he doing this because Dave had done it? Did the thought that he could still be, if not the tallest person, the tallest man there? Or was he simply hot for her?

Their sexual life literally stopped a month ago. Everything he got from her was an ice-cold no. But today, today he got lucky.

Or at least that´s what he thinks. He got what he wanted, but is that what he really needed? He´ll come inside her, but what´s going to happen to him after? He saw Dan, he´s three inches shorter. Will he be so lucky?

Chapter End Notes:

I just posted chapter 9 on my patreon, if you´d like to get a few chapters ahead, here´s the link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234