- Text Size +

Andrew messed up. And he knows it. What kind of man will jerk off to the big, heavy, luscious image of their amazon of a neighbor and hope not to get caught? Sooner or later, Lena was going to find that out. And, unlucky for him, the time had come.

He knew he was doing wrong, that what he was doing was not ok. He was a perv. But he didn´t stop. And the problem is, Lena´s mad!

 

Not just mad, that word doesn´t even begin to describe the way she feels. Lena´s furious! Her whole face is painted red, her teeth are tight and her hands had clenched into a pair of huge fists. She can´t even begin to describe the way she feels.

She had to find out in the worse of ways. To have the neighbor tell another neighbor and then, she´s the last to find out. SHE! Andrew´s her boyfriend and she wasn´t aware of what he was doing. What does that say about her? That´s she´s clumsy? Distracted? Easily ignores things? Or that she played dumb the whole time. Of course, none of that´s true.

But there´s something else, something that hurts her more than what they could think of her. The fact that he went behind her back and looks for sexual “relieve” or pleasure with another woman. That´s what has her overly engaged.

 

Now, imagine a 6´9” amazon like Lena, standing right before you. Big, mad, with threatening eyes and an expression that only denotes rage. That´s intimidating. Well, for an average man, but Andrew´s below the average right now.

He´s all the way down to 4´10”, now try to picture a woman almost TWO-feet taller, looking at you in a way you never thought possible. To him, Lena was a sweet woman, but ever since he messed up, she´s been harsh, and easily annoyed by him. Now, she´s got the perfect excuse to be mad, to be pissed, to be as enraged as she currently is.

All he knows is… he needs to escape!

 

The first thing he did, after looking way up at her red face is look for the door. Look for a way out. He doesn´t want to know, not even imagine, how mad she is. And what she´s capable of.

So far, she´s so mad that she hasn´t even spoken! She´s just there, looking at him like a predator would to a prey. Just waiting for him to make the wrong move to let all of herself fall over him. And just now, he put himself on check…

 

“Don´t you DARE look out the door!” She said, making him swallow, and even give a step back out of fear.

He wasn´t just concerned, he was scared! What will she do? If she was to scold him, or yell, by now, she would´ve started. What´s she waiting for?

“I… I wasn´t…” How could he find an excuse? An explanation?

Could Andrew be stupid enough to try and pretend he wasn´t jerking off to Blythe? That his hand just fell inside his shorts? That he so casually started stroking his member? That he wasn´t aware Blythe was there? Maybe there was an itch on his cock? A fuzz inside his underwear he needed to get out? No, there´s no excuse, however…

 

“I was… thinking on you!” Really? He was jerking off to Blythe while thinking on Lena? That´s not only a lie, but gross!

“Shut up. Just shut it, Andrew. I know you´re lying!” She doesn´t need any more of his nonsense.

Lena´s mad. But she doesn´t only feel mad. She feels bad. Sad. Betrayed. How come he´s jerking off to the neighbor while she´s there? Not only he´s disrespectful, but, why would he look for pleasure somewhere else when he´s got a nice, sexy woman at the house?

She´s his girlfriend, he´s supposed to come to her whenever he´s feeling, well, horny.

 

Lena´s been distancing from Andrew. She knows she´s been harsh, rude. And kind of bossy. But it´s all HIS fault. He got them BOTH trapped there. The least he should do is to try and make amends. But no, ever since she started being “mean” and not her regular sweet self, he´s been trying to escape from her.

Escape his problems. Maybe he´s trying to escape the guilt he feels? That every time he looks or is close to her, he feels guilty for what he´s done? Unlikely. She knows him well enough to know that, he´s just trying to get away because she´s in some “mood”.

Now, the mood she is on… it´s literally the one that will make him run. And that´s what he tried…

 

“I can´t believe it! You… you´ve been doing this on my back! Andrew, how could you?!” Lena bent a little, her big body trembling as she approached him.

“I…”

“Shut it!” She doesn´t want to hear any more excuses. In fact, she doesn´t even want to hear him. “After all this, you still go behind my back and jerk off to that… that… bitch!” He knows better not to say a thing. She clearly doesn´t want him to speak.

Now, it was time for Lena to give her speech. Let it all out. Let him have a piece of her thoughts.

 

“I can´t believe it. You know I´m mad, and still, you have the audacity to come here, look out the window, perv all over the neighbor, and not just that, you JERK off to her?!” She was gigantic, big, and so intimidating right now. As she fumes all over him. He´s in so much trouble, but he doesn´t know how bad…

 

“This is unbelievable. This is… you. This is something only YOU could do. But why? Why, Andrew? If you have… me?” Her tone changed a little, he could still hear the anger in her words, but there was a little sorrow in them too. “I´m your girlfriend. I´m supposed to be… your muse. Your love. Your… everything.” He can tell she feels sad, he hurt her, in ways he may not understand.

“I´ve done all I can, but you just… you don´t get it, do you? Maybe you miss my old self. Maybe you miss the old sweet Lena. But she´s gone. You sent her away. I would love nothing but to be sweet, kind, lovely. All day, every single day. But… you don´t deserve it.” She´s true to what she says.

“If you would´ve told me, like a grown man, that you wanted to come here and… work on some way to fix this… size mess-up, I would´ve come. I would´ve done that for you.” She approached and placed a gentle hand on his shoulder.

Andrew was confused, does it mean things are cool? That she´s not going to kill him? Her face certainly lost some crimson, is she going to forgive him? Well…

 

“But you didn´t. Instead, you sneaked behind my back. Just as you did today. And have done for who knows how long!” Then, the smooth touch on his shoulder became a strong one. Her fingers, sinking on his shoulder as her hand clenched, she was strong. She was big. She was in control.

“I can´t believe it! But I promise you, this will be the LAST time, you heard me? This is the last time you do something behind my back!” He swallowed. Yes, she´ll kill him.

 

“I can´t believe it. I just can´t!” she said, as she pulled him by the shoulder and walked over to her bed.

All the while, Blythe had been looking out the window. Lena activated the mirror-effect on the glass so that he couldn´t see outside, but Blythe, she could clearly see the inside of his room. She was standing there, enjoying the show.

She looked at Lena, enraged, yelling at Andrew. Wondering, how far could this go? And also wondering, what is she going to do to him?

 

“You just can´t help it, do you? Ever single time, you think on yourself. How to please no one but YOU. But this is over, you heard me?” she gave a couple steps, pulling him, making him rush to meet the long strides of her longer legs.

Soon, she found herself one step away from the mattress.

“Maybe you need to be punished!” She declared, suddenly lowering herself and landing her big, round ass on the bed.

Andrew swallowed. “P-punished? But… babe…” Is she going to sit down to hit him? Slap his face from a closer and easier position? No. that´s not her plan.

“SHHHH! Quiet!” She said, with a firm grip on his shirt. There´s no way he´s going to escape her. Lena had already made her mind. He deserves to be punished, maybe that way she can ensure this won´t happen again.

 

“Take your shorts off.” She ordered.

“M-my…?”

“Yes! And the underwear too.” She wasn´t kidding. And judging by her tone, she wanted him to do it as fast as possible.

Andrew was uncertain. Why did she wanted him to take off his bottoms? Maybe...

 

For a moment, he chose to believe that the “punishment” was just bluffing. And that she´ll give him some sexual pleasure. Maybe jerk him off. As she states she should be the only girl in his dreams. That she´ll fulfill all of his fantasies, sate all of his needs.

He could already picture the amazon, pleasing him. Stroking his member. Or even better, some oral stuff. Her thick lips, sucking the full length of his cock. That could feel nice.

But those things, those ideas in his mind, they were far from what was about to happen.

 

“I´ll show you. That you must respect me. All this time, it seems I´ve been too soft on you. But not anymore, nah-ah. I´ll make sure you understand, Andrew. After I´m done, you´ll never, EVER, do this again.” As soon as his shorts and underwear were gone, it was time for her to take some action.

She rapidly picked him up. As if he weighed nothing! And then threw him over her lap…

 

The feeling, Andrew felt totally powerless! Lena could easily do as she pleased. She was bigger, stronger, and she was mad. He never felt so threated before, so weak, so small… so worried!

Lena was huge! She was stronger! And she was mad. A terrible combination. His main concern, amongst others, was… what is she up to? What will she do to him? And, will it hurt?

The answer… he doesn´t want to know…

 

“You´ve hurt me, Andrew. I´m not gonna lie.” Lena sounds… hurt. She´s not lying, she does sound bad, low. Gloomy. Still, he´s never felt more in danger before.

Beneath her, beneath his body, there was a pair of big, soft, thighs. He could feel the muscles, the firmness of Lena´s flesh beneath him. And, even if they had a creamy touch, even if they were soft, right now, the only thing he could focus on was on the immensity of them.

He wasn´t focused on the sensuality of her bare thighs, but the feeling of her dense body beneath him. He was intimidated by Lena´s enormity, lured completely by her size. And during all this time, he couldn´t think on anything else that wasn´t his safety.

She was big, and now, she was a huge threat! What is she up to? And why is he laying face down over her lap? What is Lena´s plan? What does she have in store for him?

 

“You´ve hurt me, so bad. Andrew. And now, I´ll hurt you.” Electricity ran down his spine as he felt the utter fear, this was it, this was about to happen. He was about to meet Lena´s true anger, her rage. She was about to fall all over him, and he was sure that, he´d rather have a wall of bricks fall on him instead of having Lena slowly torturing his mind. And surely, his body.

“Believe me, this doesn´t make me feel good, or proud. This won´t even make me feel better. But you, oh, you´ve left me no choice.” Her huge hand was on his back, pinning him down in place.

He would´ve kicked, tried to pull himself, but it´s useless. He knows that, no matter what he does, what he tries. No matter what, Lena´s bigger, stronger, faster.

In the end, he won´t success. Instead, all he´ll achieve is to get his girlfriend more and more mad. Whatever she wants to do to him, he should take it.

 

“I´ve never wanted this moment to arrive. Believe me. I know I´m bigger, and much stronger. So, after realizing this was inevitable. That you´ll inevitably force me to this. Because you did, this is not something I want to do, is something you MADE me do… the only way for me to make you understand, in a way that´s physically enough, and yet, ensure I won´t kill you, is by doing… this.” And so, she rose her hand in the air.

He had no idea what was coming. After she made the pause, he stood there, waiting. All he could see was a shadow. The shadow of her hand, rising, getting closer to the light on the ceiling. The shadow of her hand, growing as she got closer to the light, announcing the inevitable. A spank.

*SPANK*

He can´t deny one thing, this was unexpected. And, he wondered, how can something so simple, so dumb like a spank, how could that… hurt so bad!

He let out a scream, he yelled, out of the pain. As soon as Lena´s huge hand smacked his butt, he let out a sound of nothing but pain… A mere “Ouch!” but it was the first of many.

*SPANK* *SPANK* *SPANK* *SPANK*

The more she smacked his ass, the more it hurt. But it was normal. All those spanks accumulated over and over on his ass, they hurt. And soon, it made him tremble.

“You should´ve known. I told you, there will be consequences. I thought that a warning was going to be good enough but…”

*SPANK*

“You AWLAYS disappoint me.”

This kept going, over and over. After a while, he tried to escape. To pull himself out of it. The pain was unbearable. He wanted to escape, the pain, the torture. But it was useless.

Soon his eyes went teary, and then, real tears ran down his eyes and fall all over her lap.

“Trust me, this hurts me more than it hurts you…” He could hear Lena say, from above, as she kept spanking his ass, over and over.

 

All the while, someone was watching. Even if, at first, she watched in wonder, now, she´s watching, but with worry.

Blythe´s been watching, all the while. Watching Lena spank Andrew, over and over. She couldn´t hear it, but his face, it revealed the pain in which he was.

Blythe wondered, should she do something? Should she intervene?

 

The truth is, Blythe would say she doesn´t really care about what happens to anyone. She feels imprisoned there. But she can´t lie, she cares. She feels empathy. And right now, she feels bad for Andrew.

The poor guy, feeling what must be the worst pain ever, all caused by his own girlfriend! This must be humiliating, hurtful. And, overall, painful. It´s painful to watch, yet, she can´t turn. She wants to make sure this doesn´t get out of hands for Lena.

“Oh my… maybe I should… talk to her.” Later, after this is done. Probably tomorrow, when Lena cools down a little.

 

“P-please! L-Lena!!!” He could no longer feel his legs, in fact, he couldn´t even perceive a thing other than his butt. It was red, ALL over.

The good thing is, it had been enough. Lena was done.

“Oh, stop crying. I barely touched you. Believe me, if I would´ve used my full strength, maybe you´d be unconscious.” Why does he know it´s true?

But she wasn´t being mean as she said so. She was trying to tell him that, she still cared. That she wasn´t giving it her all because, deep down, it hurts. Each spank on his ass hurts her, as if she was spanking her heart.

Every spank, it makes her sad, feel sorry for him. But he left her no choice! He earned it! And now, in order to stop this from happening in the future, she must punish him. But, lucky got both, it´s over.

 

“Just lay there, I´ll go get some ointment.” Lena said as she put him, face down, on the mattress.

She felt bad, his legs were trembling. Andrew earned it, but was she too hard on him?

 

As she made her way out, she stumbled. She walked down the hall, with her legs slightly trembling. She was no longer mad, now, she felt sad. All she felt was sadness.

She entered the bathroom, barely made it. As soon as she opened the door, she fell. Her legs gave in and she just fell on the floor. Crying.

She did it, she finally did it. She broke the one rule she had. An unspoken rule where she promised that she´ll never, ever, hurt her beloved. Well, today, she broke that rule.

She can´t deny it. She can´t just deny her true gentle nature. She hates being mean, with all her might. The only thing she wants is to be sweet, kind, lovely. But he left her no choice.

All this time, he showed no regrets, and now, she burst. She just exploded.

Regret, she feels regret. Pain, a huge ball of pain right on her chest. Will she make amends? Maybe, but what if she doesn´t? Can she ever be sweet?

 

“No… he must be afraid, now, he´ll be afraid of me…” she said, between crying. She just laid her back at the bathroom´s wall and cried. Hugging her knees and regretting what she´s done.

Sure on one thing, there´s no way Andrew will find out. Maybe there´s no chance he´ll be able to walk today. She´s a monster. Now, Lena feels like the bad one, the mean one, a true beast…

 

“Poor Andrew, he´s not such a bad guy… maybe Lena should´ve used her words…” Blythe said, finally stepping away from the window. Maybe tomorrow will be a good chance to have a little chat with Lena.

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

You can get a  few chapters ahead on my patreon, up to chapter 18 ;D


Here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234