- Text Size +

Eunice was trying to find an explanation, but so far, all Blythe did was to prove she was trying to seduce Cory. Just as she may have tried to seduce Dan, and Andrew. And all those guards. Blythe was wicked!

“Explain to me,” Said Eunice, upset. Even wanting to… slap the huge woman on the face. “Why… why are you teasing… our men!”

Blythe may be a 7´3” amazon, over a foot taller than Eunice´s 6´2” frame. But Eunice certainly feels stronger. With all the growing, which Blythe obviously has been doing more, she feels superior, stronger. But maybe not as strong as this mature woman.

 

Blythe stood there for a moment, smiling, in total control of herself. Meanwhile, Eunice, who was usually calm, was trying not to burst. It´s not nice to see a woman teasing your boyfriend. Much more when you´re clearly there, looking!

“Eunice, dear, I´m not teasing “your” men. Besides, it´s a bit possessive to speak of them as “yours”. Listen, I mean no harm to them.”

“Is that so? Well… it´s well known around here that you´re… messing up with the guards.” Even she once saw one of the guards walk out of her place.

“So? I was just being… friendly. It was them who came to me, in the middle of the night, to, you know, have some sex with a REAL woman. I´m sure they had more fun that they would probably get at home.” She seemed cynical.

Eunice couldn´t believe her audacity. She fucked those men, cost them their jobs, and she doesn´t care? She´s just talking about it as if she was saying: “Well, shame on them…”

 

“That´s not right! You… you´re not allowed to do that.” Eunice frowned at Blythe, meanwhile, she just took a sip of the wine.

“I´m not? Well, tell me, who´s allowed to do what in here? Hmm? Were all these men allowed to drag me here? To imprison me? Just because I got this… virus they don´t understand?” Blythe seemed upset now. “I didn´t chose to be here, unlike you or the other couples, I was… trapped. Dragged here, and why? Only because someone complaint I was alluring all men on the block.”

Blythe seemed upset, truly upset. Yes, she was dragged there. Someone called on her and soon, a troop was on her way. Why? Because some woman said she was a “danger to society”. That was at the very beginning of this epidemy, and she was one of the very first to be located in one of these places. Way before they asked people to volunteer for it. Way before they gave people the chance to choose.

“I´m alone. You and the other women have someone, but who do I have?” Blythe seemed sad now. Not so proud, just… sad. “I was alone, alone for a long time. It took them ages to bring a new couple. All the while, my only company were those… those guards.” And that´s how it all started.

 

She was barely above six-foot when they brought her to live in this, her “new home”. Set there for studies, research, to try out the new place.  But how could they gather data if she doesn´t grow? Well, that´s why she´s “allowed” to sleep with the guards.

There´s a punishment for them, but not for her. In the end, she can grow all she wants, it will only provide them with results. Give them a chance to try some theories. Even psychologist will tell why these men are dragged towards a much bigger woman. Most of the times, these guards just answer, “her huge boobs!” nearly salivating to the thought of Blythe´s massive rack.

“They put me here because they said I was “seducing” all the men near me. That I was hypnotizing them. It ain´t my fault they can´t keep their dicks settled. They misjudged me. I was just trying to live my life, men were looking at me, I wasn´t asking them.” This sounds unfair, Eunice knows that they didn´t handled things properly.

“They didn´t even asked for my opinion. My version of the story. They just dragged me here. I found myself walking the lab´s halls before anyone explained me anything. I was so scared, so confused. But you know what I did? If they thought I was a woman who used her growth to seduce men, an infected woman who allured men with her growing body, well, then so be it!” Blythe said in a very serious, and resentful way.

“If they think I´m a teaser, then I will. That´s why I adopted this new way of living. As a big amazon who´s… seductive, hot, sexy… now, I know this is not the best. But if that´s what they wanted me to be, then that´s who I´ll become.” She turned into who they thought they trapped, a femme-fatale.

 

Eunice understood that, maybe it wasn´t her fault. Still, why is she seducing the other men in there?

“I know I don´t really have the right to do it, but… things are just… unfair. Here I am, trapped here, don´t you think I deserve some fun too?”

“But teasing out men?”

“Hah, there you go again, “our” men. Men have free will, you know. Not because you tower over them, it gives you the right to posses them. But you´re right. Listen, I don´t tease your men, I just… it´s like acting. I play the role of the big, mature woman who´s always, well, horny. Don´t think I´m trying to get them to bed. I like REAL men. Big, strong men who can lift you up with one arm while they flex their big muscles, with their unshaved faces, their manly bodies. Dan´s close to that… but, between you and I… he´s gotten too short.” Blythe giggled.

Eunice was seeing the real truth here. Blythe was not mean, she was just… misunderstood. It seems she´s telling the truth. And she is. Eunice cooled down, she came here to give Blythe a chance, and that´s what she´ll do.

“Ok so, just to get this straight, you´re not trying to bring Cory, or Dan, or Andrew here, to your… love nest?” she didn´t want to say have sex with them, she was… a little shy about that part.

“Of course not. I´m just walking around feeling… sexy. That´s all. I do it mostly because, well it´s a little mean to say it but, the look on their faces, OH, it´s priceless.” The look of desire, of fear sometimes. She felt mighty, in control, it was fun to set the rules sometimes.

 

It seems Blythe´s not the giant seductress they all believed. But it will be hard to convince the other ladies. Mostly when they are so mad their men are leering at her. Well, Dan´s not, Daisy´s just the jealous type. And Cory´s too scared for the size difference. But Andrew, well…

“Between you and me, the guy next door, Andrew, he´s been looking out his window.” Blythe started, now doing some gossiping with Eunice.

“He has?” Eunice said, bending forward, with the wine in hand. It seems Blythe´s forgiven, at least by Eunice.

“Yes. One day, I stepped out of the bathroom, covered by a towel, but I felt weird. You know, that funny feeling you get whenever someone´s staring. I didn´t cared, but, when I turned, I could see him. He scattered, but I could see his face. The lust on his eyes. Then, I thought to myself, if this guy wants to see, well, then let´s let him see. It´s so fun to imagine how he thinks I don´t notice. He´s been looking out his window every day, at the same hour.”

Wow, Blythe was wicked, in deed. Maybe she likes to feel desired. Or maybe she feels hot whenever someone´s glancing at her sensuous body. The truth is, she only wants to have fun.

“Oh my… should I tell Lena?” Eunice said.

“She´s his girlfriend, right? Well, I think she´s a little mean… but yeah. I was saving this, you know, to tell her myself. It would be so fun to see how she has her way with him. Oh, but sure, you tell her. She´ll probably believe you more than he believes me.”

So Andrew´s been staring at Blythe, why wasn’t that strange? Well, it seems Lena will soon find out, and Andrew, well… he´ll have his share.

 

While these two ladies get some more time to know each other, Cory´s at the bathroom, freaking out.

“The look in her eyes… her words… fuck! She wants to seduce me! Just like… like Andrew!” He could already picture himself, well, more like picture Blythe.

The sensuous amazon making her wat to him, alluring him with her hotness as he´s frozen. She made Andrew put sunscreen all over her, what could she do to him? At her own place? And, will that cost him some… inches? He can´t cheat on Eunice! But Blythe surely looks as she wants him to. What to do, what?

 

In the end, he had his answer.

“I´ll stay here for a while… until it´s time to leave.” That was… a little coward of him. But what could he do?

He was one of those men who are afraid of the changes on this new world. Plus, he´s 5´1”, two whole feet shorter than Blythe. She can force him to, literally, anything. That´s not something good to know…

 

After a long while, and a lot more chatting from the ladies, Eunice stood up.

“Well, I´m glad to know you´re not trying to… sleep with our men, but… could you try… not to be so… seductive?” Eunice said.

“Oh, dear, I can´t change that. How else will I have fun here? But, if it makes you feel better, any time I say, or do, something hot, just remember, I´m playing.” That doesn´t make her feel any comfortable. But maybe this is one of those things that need time.

“Ok… I´ll take that as a… maybe.”

“Haha, ok, fine. I´ll try. But if they stare at me first, then sexy Blythe will be in control of the situation, deal?”

“Fair enough.” Eunice said.

“Excuse me, dear, where´s your boyfriend? Is he at your place now? Did he leave without me noticing?”

“Nah, he must be at the bathroom still. Don´t tell him I told you this but… I think he´s afraid of growing women.” Eunice whispered.

“He is?” Well, that´s obvious. But it´s good to know.

“Yes. If he ever gets out of that bathroom, can you tell him I´m already home?”

“Sure. No worries…” Blythe said, waving goodbye at Eunice.

 

A while after, Cory stepped out of the bathroom, just to find a large shadow casted on him. Blythe.

“There you are!” Blythe said, as if she hadn´t known he was there. She had been waiting for him for about ten minutes. “I´ve been wanting to use the bathroom, you know…” she said, crossing her arms under her massive bosom.

“Oh! I… s-sorry.” he stepped aside, feeling intimidated by her cheering size, and also a bit allured by her massive bosom. Looking how it threatened to spill out of her top as she crossed her arms. That was hot!

“Your girlfriend has already left. If you´re wondering that.” Blythe said, but she was not going to waste her chance to tease. She promised Eunice she´ll change, but that takes time, and, since this was day one… “However…” she bent, cutting the distance between them.

Her huge, pretty face right before his, her breasts really close to him. He swallowed as she continued, with a sensuous voice, “if you stayed here because you wanted to… join me at the bathtub, well, I don’t mind…” she winked. And that was his sign to leave.

“I think I… I´ll go with Eunice… s-so… bye.” And he was gone.

Blythe giggled, it was so fun when a man runs away. All scared, all freaked out. She laughed even more when he heard him rushing down the stairs and then shutting the front door behind him.

“Haha, how precious. But I do need a bath…” she said as she entered the bathroom, and then proceeded to remove her clothes. Slowly pealing her clothes off of her tall, large, and sensuous body.

Her full hips, her narrow waist, and her big, firm breasts. Watching this woman getting undresses was a total show.

 

Cory ran back home, away from Blythe. Back to his unit with Eunice. And just like the other door, he rapidly opened his and shut it close.

“Phew…” he sighed.

“Everything ok?” Said Eunice, who was casually passing by, well, she´s been waiting for him for about an hour…

The look on his face said it all, he´s trying to escape her. Eunice´s first thought was that Blythe may not be working too hard on not teasing men, also, there´s the fact that Cory may find her VERY intimidating. In the end, everyone seems to need some time to get used to new things.

“Don´t worry, Blythe´s not going to do anything to you. I already spoke to her. She´s nicer than you´d think.” Eunice said.

“Sure, nice…” Well, she nicely invited him to share a bath with her, right? She didn´t force him.

“Oh, come on, being scared of a woman before you know her is misjudging. You should be ashamed, Cory.” She waved a nagging finger at him. He really had no idea what she was talking about, if he had stayed at the living room, maybe he would´ve known.

 

A lot of things happened while he was gone. Blythe´s and Eunice´s chat. The beginning of a better neighbor relationship. And, while she was home alone, she had another chat, with another woman…

 

Just as every day, Andrew´s by the window. The window of his bedroom, the one that has a perfect view to Blythe´s room.

He was so naive, those windows are designed to polarize themselves. In one way, they give you privacy, blocking the view from the outside to the inside, something he should be doing; instead of standing there, abruptly looking at the neighbor´s room. And there´s another option, to block the outside, so that no light comes in and you can either sleep, or even use the window as a mirror.

But he´s too lazy to know that. He´s just standing there, waiting for Blythe to enter the room at her usual hours.

“She´s taking too long…” he complaint as he impatiently waited for her. She was, in fact, taking too long, but that´s because she had some visits earlier.

 

Andrew´s waiting there, hoping to see the luscious body of his amazonic neighbor. Blythe´s hot! Not like Lena´s not, but she´s been so… restrictive lately. She doesn´t allow him to see her naked. That´s why, if he can´t see Lena naked, well, then he´s forced to go for the next lady. His taller, bustier neighbor…

“There she is!” he mentally screamed, as his eyes shot open. Blythe had entered the room.

Her long legs, so sexy, so shapely, walking into the room. Her sensuous body covered only by a tiny-looking towel. Maybe it was a normal towel, but on her 7´3” body, over her fleshy curves, the towel looks tiny.

“Yes…” he said as she, in her slightly wet body, steps into the room, closes the door and, slowly, starts removing the towel.

 

Blythe always does the same thing. She gets rid of the towel, and then she picks up some clothes to wear. Sometimes she wears only underwear, sometimes only a night´s gown. But every time, she makes this sensuous display for him.

“Come on… take it off, go ahead…” he whispered as she slowly undid the towel.

Andrew was so hard now, his member was pushing his shorts now. All while Blythe took off the towel from her lean, sensuous body.

The width of her sensuous hips, in contrast with her thin waist. A defined, tuck stomach, beneath a big, round, heavy and firm rack.

Blythe was big, Blythe was tall, Blythe was the living dream of someone who wishes for a sexy amazon. Her thighs were thick, her body was firm, and all of the right places carried an expanded amount of firm flesh. She was like music, for the eyes. For Andrew´s lusty eyes.

 

Blythe wandered the room, picking up some clothes, meanwhile, Andrew was looking at her with lust. Desire, passion. He put his hand inside his pants and reached for his member. Then, he started stroking it.

He was masturbating as he leered at his hot amazon of a neighbor. Her curves, her firm body. Her surreal, hot proportions. She was smokin´ hot, from her raven head to the painted nails on her toes. A Venus, a vixen, a mature woman that doesn´t look anything at all as the age she is. A forever young beauty…

 

Andrew was stroking his member, trying to bring himself to climax. And with the view of this sensuous amazon, he will sure get it.

At first, he wasn´t sure if she´ll notice, but it seems she never looks up, or so he thinks. She´s got this tiny mirror in her drawer, one that allows her to have a clear look of him.

“Oh, dear, again? Oh well, let men be men…” Blythe said, knowing very well that soon, she´ll be the one having a “show”. And the show´s not precisely looking at him masturbating at her…

 

Andrew was going for it, faster, faster. Stimulating his member with the forbidden look of the sexy neighbor. Her round ass, her firm breasts. Enormous! Her hips, her smooth skin. She was the meaning of lust! Right before his eyes, as sexy, unaware goddess…

He was going for it, he was about to come, about to reach climax, but right before he did, his vision… changed.

 

Andrew heard a click, like a button being pressed. And right then, Blythe was gone. Of course, she was still in her room, it was the window the one that had changed.

It seems that someone activated it, now, the window´s not a window, it´s more like… a mirror. A large mirror where he can see two things. One, him, with sweat on his forehead and his right hand on his shorts, grabbing his hard member. And two, he can see a tall woman behind him, Lena, and she´s not happy.

Lena´s face was red. Her hands were now on her wide hips. Lena was not as tall as Blythe, but at 6´9”, she´s way above Andrew´s 4’10”. Almost two feet above.

 

“Can you PLEASE explain to me, what the FUCK are you doing here?!!!” Eunice told her what she learned after her visit to Blythe´s place.

In order to help Blythe a little, Eunice said that Blythe was too shy to tell her personally, but that Andrew´s been looking at her by the window, and sometimes, he, well, he does what he´s currently doing.

“Are you REALLY jerking off to the neighbor!!!” Lena seemed furious!

 

She didn´t want to believe Eunice, but she knew very well that Andrew was capable of it. So, she decided to check for herself.

She was curious about what he did everyday at their room, at the same time. But she was too mad at him to check. But it seems that she should´ve checked. Although, maybe that would only made her more upset. Just as she is, enraged. And only raging more as she looks at him. It didn´t help that he turned with his hand still on his member…

 

The main question should be, how come he didn´t hear the 6´9” amazon approaching? He didn´t even hear the door? Well, that´s unimportant now. Right now, she knows. The real question is, what is Lena going to do to him?

Chapter End Notes:

You can get a few chapters ahead on my patreon, I just posted a new chapter today! Here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234