- Text Size +

“OK!” you scream with whatever strength was left inside of you. “I’ll do it!”

 Lisa’s foot halts dead in its tracks, the big toe just shy of poking your back. It takes a moment of agony before she withdraws it completely, your gigantic sister giggling triumphantly from above. “I knew you could do it big bro. You just needed a push. Now go on.”

 Hesitantly, you crane your neck up at your enormous girlfriend. Her face is partly blocked by the swell of her large breasts and partly by the large tip of her femcock which is swollen and pokes completely out of its stretched out foreskin to greet you. Far above, Lisa is looking down at you, her cheeks vividly blushing, and she somehow seems out of breath. For sure, such an image must look really weird to the strange eye: A powerful giantess and a human speck facing each other. Strangely, she’s the giant one and yet she looks like a young maiden about to lose her virginity, that’s how bashful she appears. Apparently, she’s eager to enjoy this kiss too, the kiss of submission by her tiny boyfriend.

 Reluctantly, you close your eyes and approach the gigantic slit. A strong musk of pre washes over your face, reminding you that it’s no maiden you’re about to kiss but a prodigious, ship sized futa cock. You stand on your toes, stretching your arms and neck and with a bit of effort, you plant a kiss on the bottom part of the humongous cockslit. That’s the only thing you can reach, the fat tip being too damn large and you so damn tiny to reach higher. The spongy surface of the polished glans feels weird against your lips but you can do nothing about it. Yet, as soon as your mouth makes contact, a lustful moan escapes Penelope’s mouth and a massive bead of thick clear liquid appears on the tip, instantly leaking and falling on your head, soaking you completely. “HMmmmm….”

 Fully drenched, you take a few steps back, your point of view widening a bit. As you wipe your eyes and look up, you see Penelope’s face filled with lust, her eyes closed trying to focus on the feelings on her giant member. She’s biting her lower lip, her mind probably lost in a mist of sensual lust. Even her nipples are hard, poking through her t shirt like two barrels atop her mountainous breasts.

“So…” Tina’s voice breaks the silence in the room. “How was it?”

 Penelope opens her eyes. “It was…” Connecting to present reality, she scans the coffee table looking for you till your eyes meet.

“It was perfect!” she exclaims. “It’s as if his lips were meant to worship my cock!”

“Huh?” you yelp in surprise.

“Total connection… We somehow connected on a whole new level!” she says between short breaths, almost on the verge of crying out of joy.

“Wow…” Lisa admires. “That’s something I’ve never heard before. Mikey must be a really good kisser.”

“Or maybe, those two are just meant to be together and that cock kiss sealed their future.” Rachel adds. “Now they’re forced to be together no matter what.”

Penelope pinches you between her finger and thumb and lifts you in front of her face. “What do you say Mike? Don’t you think we’re meant to be together?” she blows you another kiss and lowers you once again to her crotch. “Don’t worry. I got you.” She gently pushes your body against her enormous shaft, making sure your face is constantly pressed against her warm skin. “Feel that throb? It’s just for you my love.” She runs you across the entire length of her cock in long agonizing strokes, making sure your nose and mouth are always touching her dong. She does so slowly, trying to be tender, yet the submarine sized behemoth is too damn fat…there’s nothing tender about that fifty feet long monstercock. No matter how gentle Penelope tries to be. Her thumb sized veins bump against you as they carry more and more blood to the twelve inch behemoth. You can even hear the constant heartbeat through these oversized vessels.

 Progressively, she drags you to the very tip. She slowly peels the foreskin back, revealing her monstrously large, glistening cock head, the gentle throb evident in its motions. As you gulp at sight, you suddenly feel weightless. Gravity kicks in.

Plop!

 You land with a bump on the bulbous tip, your hands and legs instantly adhering to the slick surface. You slide down, the gigantic futa cock rising higher. You turn to look at Penelope but, as you twist your head, you’re greeted with a horny face… and a massive hand bringing a pinched foreskin closer!

PLWAMP!

 With a parting of her two fingers, Penelope lets her foreskin drop back, effectively trapping you underneath. You try to wiggle your way out but it’s too heavy, a strong force keeping you in place, a force that is applied on your tiny body and keeps being exerted till the very end of the magnum tip.

“There you go…” says Penelope pressing her thumb on the tiny, human shaped lump protruding from her cock tip. “That will keep you safe my love…Don’t worry. Your beloved girlfriend will never let anyone harm you as long as you’re nested in my…ahem…hug…” Penelope exclaims pinching her foreskin closed, and pushing her index finger inside to force the massive tip of her cock in. The human shaped lump is still evident on the upper part of her glans, the tight foreskin pressed taut against her monster.

 You suddenly feel claustrophobic, having to survive in a tight space with Penelope’s giant cock tip as your roommate. 

“Foreskin entrapment? Kinky…” Lisa says witnessing her friend’s acts.

“Wonderful idea my dear…” says Tina with approval. “I, myself, have done it a few times to a few of my coworkers back in the office. The feeling of poor little men trapped against your mighty phallus never gets old. Plus, their silly little wiggles always get the blood going…”

“Uhm…thank you miss Tina but…I’m not doing it to tease him…I’m too damn horny to use him otherwise. I’m afraid I’ll break him and I don’t want to. My penis is diamond hard at the moment!”

“Then what?” Rachel adds, her hands traveling down and absentmindedly playing with her own giant foreskin.

“I promised I’ll be gentle…” she says between short breaths. “And I plan to keep my promise…oh…”

 She lets out a grasp as arousal kicks in.She starts stroking the colossal shaft vigorously, her delicate fingers not capable of fully wrapping around the ginormous girth. The powerful strokes are accompanied by slick sounds, the tons of leaked pre acting as lube that helps with the fapping.

 The strokes become stronger and quicker by the second. Penelope is pinching her foreskin with her left hand and uses the other hand to massage and rub her gigantic shaft. Erect as it stands, the very tip is way above her belly button, about chest level, while her massive balls hang over the edge of the couch bouncing up and down to the rhythm of her fapping. Her jeans are pushed down allowing short glimpses of her fat pussy lips, glimpses only allowed when those oversized balls of hers are pulled up against her shaft.

“I think I’m close…” Penelope says between heavy pants, her eyes rolling at the chills of pleasure surging from her giant cock. “I’m gonna…” she hunches forward, her hand always pinching the foreskin closed while resuming her seemingly brutal faps. Her other hand moves from the very tip to the base of her shaft with blurring speed, slipping and slapping against her crotch and sending her enormous testicles jumping up and down with incredible heft, the outer fat pussy lips parting slightly to reveal the pink internal ones, lips that form a glistening snatch crowned with a similarly throbbing pearl clit. Her shaky legs are trembling,  but, despite that, she still manages to push herself up and sit more properly on the couch, her mighty cock pointing straight up like a rigid flagpole.

“I’m cumming!!” she cries before thrusting her hips upward, her colossal butt cheeks leaving the fabric of the seat as the first shot of her powerful orgasm explodes within the pinched shut foreskin. The fleshy prison balloons and expands trying to conceal the explosion, the fat head swelling even more inside it. Rope after rope of hot jizz inflate the mighty tip, your tight confinements filling to the brim with a sea of thick white substance, your lungs burning for air.

 The constant shooting goes on for a while, with Penelope clearly losing herself in the mist of orgasmic bliss while you’re trying to survive her mighty cum turbulence like a pathetic drowning mosquito.

 “Oh my…” Penelope sighs after a while. “That was…”, she lets go of her foreskin, the tip of her cock instantly poking out along with all the remains of her glorious orgasm ”…amazing!”. Her cum leaks down her slowly deflating cock which, despite having just spasmed a ferocious amount of semen, is still looming proudly at twelve inches, like a fat meaty obelisk that screams virility and power. Your puny body is washed down the impossible girth and, due to her still holding her cock from the base like a baseball bat, you are allowed to finally rest past her grip, the trip ending with you lying flat on her enormous right testicle. When the river of cum stops, you find yourself lying on your back atop her fat balls, gazing up at the enormous beast from a whole different point of view, once again feeling like a little ant compared to the gargantuan size of her enormous package. It is like a towering, phallic shaped apartment building, the room’s light behind it making it look even scarier with how it casts a shadow over you.  

“Yeah…” Lisa adds. “…I bet it was. You’ve been staring blankly at the ceiling for quite some time now. You surely bust a nut.” Penelope just blushes, the vivid red hue on her cheeks embarrassingly displaying her lost track of time.

“I bet Mike is all plastered to your balls with all that cum… Which seems to have already started to dry and harden.” Rachel suggests, as a gigantic tree trunk finger points at your little frame on top of your gigantic girlfriend’s clean shaven ball.

“Penelope…” your mother starts, ignoring your sisters’ comments. “That was one of the hottest displays of domination I’ve ever seen. Now I’m sure Mike will be in good hands. I believe you’ll take good care of him, would you?”

“Absolutely miss Tina!” Penelope replies with confidence. “ He’ll be my beloved one! My other half!” she says and stands up carrying you with her, your puny body still stuck on her large heavy ball, the mighty cock swaying from her crotch like girthy police baton. “Rest assured that I’ll take good care of him!”

“Come here young lady!” Tina says opening her arms in a wide hug. “Now that you’re Mike’s true girlfriend, that officially makes you part of the family!”

 Penelope walks around the coffee table and falls in your ginormous mother’s huge hug, her medium t-shirt covered breasts colliding with her massive barely concealed blimps of breasts. “Thank you, miss Tina!” Their bodies are pressed together, huge cocks rubbing against each other, the difference in girth evident considering your mother’s enormous size, that even puts many other fully grown giantesses to shame.

“Oh honey, call me mother!”

“Yay!! Penelope’s part of our family! Penelope’s part of our family!” Lisa stretches her arms with excitement, jumping on the spot before joining the group hug, her own ten incher bobbing up and down and slapping her thick thighs and belly with loud slaps.

“Hey, count me in!” adds Rachel who’s quick to join too. In no time, all four giantesses form a large group hug, arms tangling all around, while the two younger ones, Lisa and Penelope, don’t miss a chance to skip and jump on the spot cheerfully. As they enjoy the moment all together, no one pays attention to you, the half inch tall boy stuck on Penelope’s massive bouncing testicle. As you look up, you find yourself surrounded by four huge dangling cocks, the massive appendages swinging and swaying heftily, dwarfing you with their enormous size and girth.

 That’s the last image before exhaustion overcame you and you blacked out
Chapter End Notes:

An attempt to write pure smut on this one. As always, feel free to review.