- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Some silly romance in this chapter along with the intro of a new character.

“Well, that was a hell of a meeting!” exclaims Lisa bursting through the door to the living room and kicking her flip flops away. “Did you see how she treated him? I’ve never seen something like that before!”

 “Language young lady!” your mom says following suit. Carrying a bunch of beach stuff under her right arm she has great difficulty getting through the door frame, the freshly bought beach ball to Lisa’s nagging certainly not helping with that. “And stop spreading sand all over the house!”

“Whoops…Sorry about that…” she chuckles and gives her chubby toes a nice wiggle-wiggle. The few grains of sand still plastered to her feet helped create a short yet evident trail of sandy footprints across the corridor. “Mike! Perhaps you can help me, your beloved sister with that!”

“You leave Mikey where he is.” Rachel says entering and closing the door behind her. Just like your mother, she has a nice blue coverup wrapped around her body, above her skimpy bikini, a more stylish choice of attire for the trip back from the beach. Still, her abundant curves and huge bulge are hard to miss but, at least her pussy lips are hidden from plain sight. “Mike has other things to do right now. Isn’t that right little brother?” she pats her massive tit softly, smushing you against her bumpy areola which in return hardens and presses you against the cup of her bikini top.

 The weight of her fat tit jostles as she walks, the massive breast never missing a chance to bounce and sway with every footstep. One would even think that she intentionally added a skip to her gait so as to make it even bumpier for you, but you knew your sister would never do such a thing… It was just that her tits were so absurdly massive, a trait that went down the family for ages only to be accentuated with that stupid virus.

Lodged deep into her top, the trip from the beach was certainly not the most comfortable, squished against a fat nipple a couple times your size, but it was acceptable considering the alternatives. If you were honest with yourself though, a way out of that fleshy prison was something you had been craving for some time now, so it came as a huge relief when Rachel’s tree trunk fingers slid down and pinched you out.

“There we go.” She puts you gently on the coffee table in the center of the living room and gives you a delicate rub on your hair with the tip of her index finger. “I’m gonna take a shower to scrub the salt off. If you need anything just leave a shout.” With that she stands back up and turns around, her moon sized butt cheeks filling your view and eclipsing you like two planets made of perky flesh.

“Don’t forget to wash your foreskin.” Lisa teases to which Rachel replies with a slap on her shoulder.

“Very funny, sis.” She mocks and walks away, her massive footsteps creating powerful quakes on the ground.

“Oh girls give me a break…Don’t start again.” Your mother sighs before heading to the kitchen, leaving you with your gigantic younger sister.

“So…” Lisa brings and plants the sole of her foot on the couch, making herself comfortable. Doing so, her bikini bottom stretches tightly around the impressive bulge between her legs which makes it almost painful to look at, but you know there’s no match for such a fat cock like your sister’s. It was simply too damn heavy and large to be bothered by small panties: it just shaped them to its own liking. “…How was your new friend you made? Daniel, wasn’t it?” she asks trying to start a small talk as you both wait for a shower spot to empty.

 The coffee table is about forty feet distance from the couch, yet your sister looks gigantic even from that perspective despite sitting down. She’s about 350 feet tall to you which is funny considering her age but her overdeveloped stature makes her like a towering behemoth to you. You try not to stare too much and provide for an answer. “He seems like a nice guy. From the little I managed to get to know him, that is…”

“You mean before his mother grabbed and shoved him down her fleshlight?”

“Uhm…” the ease with she just spat this out was rather awkward. “…Yes…”

“Did he say anything about that? I mean, how did he describe that experience?”

“No, he passed out as soon as his mother achieved orgasm.” The image of him sliding senseless out of the sex tool in a river of cum came to mind. You wondered how he didn’t drown in there.

“Oh, that’s unfortunate…” Lisa replies daydreaming. “I’m sure he’ll be fine though. At the very least, he learned something new today. We all did.”

“Such as?”

“That it’s imperative to show you boys how to properly treat a lady. Oh, and that you tinies make great assisting masturbatory tools!” she says smiling warmly down on you, a gesture that makes you wonder if she understood what she just said. “Don’t worry bro! I’ll be extra careful when it’s my turn to teach you!” she exclaims innocently and you could swear you saw her bulge shifting for a second, her ten inch cock twitching with excitement.

 

 After a couple of hours, you and all of your gigantic family members had all taken a shower. The sun was about to set and you were in your room trying to relax and forget about the incident with gigantic miss Dorothy and her fat penis. Lisa was nowhere to be seen, probably downstairs, so you didn’t have to worry about her massive pudgy feet booming and shaking the dollhouse from the foundations. Indeed, the strange peaceful quiet around the house gave you the necessary time and space to think of your future. What was going to happen now? What did this “work” you had to do with your mom mean? You certainly didn’t want Daniel’s fate but you were too damn weak and tiny to stand for yourself. If your gigantic family shared a different opinion, then it would the easiest thing in the world to impose their will on you. After all, you measured no more that their pinky toe so it’s hard to be taken seriously. That’s how it works.

 You were about to put on your headphones and start listening to some music when a knock on the door made you pause. It was Lisa’s gigantic room door, not your tiny dollhouse one.

“Hey Mike, are you in there?” Lisa’s voice asked.

You didn’t know how to respond to that as the question made absolutely no sense. How could they hear you from such a distance? There’s no way.

 The door creaked open. The dull sound of massive bare feet stomping on the floor echoed around the room followed by the usual earthquake. Since you were in the doll house, you couldn’t see who it was. Even though you definitely recognized your sister’s voice making the question, you certainly counted another two thuds which probably meant she wasn’t alone. You had to figure this out sooner or later, so you decided to exit the dollhouse, hoping for the best.

“Are you sure we aren’t bothering him? I don’t want to be a burden…”

“You’re not bothering anyone girl. I’m sure he’ll be happy to see you.”

“What if he wants to get some rest? If he’s too tired from the beach? Oh, we shouldn’t have come…So stupid of me!”

“Hey Penelope…Relax.” Your sister whispers. “Just be yourself and take it easy. There’s nothing to worry about.”

 “Maybe we should go home. I’m not feeling well all of a sudden. Some other time will be be-“

“There he is.”

 The silly whispers overhead come to a stop as you make your appearance. True to your speculations, your sister is accompanied by another equally humongous giant girl you don’t recognize. They seem to have been talking and you just interrupted them. The strange thing is that despite the great size advantage, this new girl seems to be blushing vividly, clearly too shy to even make eye contact.

“Hi there Mike.” Lisa says with a smile, her huge body casting a shadow over you. You just stand motionless in front of her massive form, unsure on what to expect.

“My friend Penelope was just passing by and thought to come and say hi. It would be nice if you met her.” She says and pats her friend on the back, the colossal yet timid girl turning into a tomato out of shyness. “What do you think? Aren’t I the bestest sister ever, hooking my bro with pretty girls?”

“Hey!” the shy girl poked back in annoyance.

“Just kidding…Not really.” Lisa laughs and takes a step forward, her gigantic foot dropping in front of you with a huge thud that almost makes you lose balance. Her soft plumb toes spread to support her weight as she squats down and rests on her heels.

“Hook me up?” you reply, trying not to stare in between her thunder legs where her enormous package creates a prominent bulge that her tight leggings fail to conceal. The other girl simply remains standing at the doorframe unsure on what to do.

“Yup.” she says. “Penelope is one of my closest friends and it’s a shame you two haven’t got to know each other yet. Plus, she seems to think very highly of you.”

 Penelope blushed even more vividly at this comment. “Uhm, is that so? I don’t know what to say…” you reply and pause to take a look at the girl. Despite being the same age with Lisa, Penelope wasn’t as developed as her but pretty enormous nonetheless. A little shorter than your sister but similarly chubby, her bodacious figure meant she would become an imposing giantess in the future with abundant curves. Her curly blonde hair reach her jawline framing her pretty face nicely and, if she wasn’t being so shy, you would guess her complexion is milky white. She’s dressed modestly in a yellow t shirt with some logo on and some skin tight jeans that go all the way to her slender ankles leaving her plump pudgy feet exposed. The massive bulge at her crotch indicates she’s sporting a very large member, probably as big as Lisa’s with enormous testicles too.

“H-Hi there…” she stumbles. “Ni-nice to f-finally m-meet you…” She waves a hand letting out a short sigh of anxiety.

“Uhm…hello?”

“Great!” your sister exclaims. “Since you two seem to get on so well with each other I think I’m gonna leave you now. My mission’s bringing you into contact is now complete!” she says rising back to her standing height, her giant bulge blocking your view up her face. “I’ll be around if you need anything. Just give me a shout.”

 As she turns and walks away, her soft heels almost bump on you but you dodge them at the right time. On her way out, she leans and whispers something to Penelope’s ear which makes her stiff a chuckle and leaves the room, leaving you two all alone, closing the door behind her.

“So…” you try to come up with something to say but your brain seems to be out of order. The giant girl is still standing tall in front of you still avoiding eye contact. She must be feeling really uncomfortable. You try to break the ice and then it hits you.

 Walking towards her foot you make a bow and “shake” her big toe as a sign of good mannerism. Her plump digit is round and as large as your room but remarkably soft and warm to touch. The giant girl withdraws her bus sized foot out of surprise.

“Can’t shake your hand so…” you try to sound as reasonable as possible while maintaining a sense of humour.

“Oh…Sorry.” She apologizes and, trying to appear as less threatening as possible, she kneels down and offers you the tip of her index finger, the massive digit being about four times your height. At least, she seems more at ease. “I’m Penelope.”

“Mike. Nice to meet you.”

“Uhm…As for what Lisa said…”

“Don’t mind her.” You say. “I’m sure it’s not regular “hook up” you know…Don’t need to feel embarrassed or something.”

“Uhm…Yeah…Yeah, sure.” She pauses and focuses down at you. You’re like a little bug next to her colossal knee. Just her french pedicured toes are the size of small cars next to you, while her big toe is like an SUV. “That’s what I wanted to say in the first place too. Yes, that’s it. No funny business at all…” She looks way guiltily.

As she kneels there, you can’t but notice her thick thighs and powerful legs. Even under the skin tight jeans her perky calves seem muscular and you can tell this girl must be doing some ballet or something. But then your eyes fall on her massive package. That thing must be GARGANTUAN!

“You know I’ve seen you at school…” she manages to say. “Our chemistry class is right next to your room. There are many times I’ve seen you take the little elevator or walk the yellow line.”

“Oh…That sounds good.” You reply. “I usually spend most of my time there. You know…being a tiny means you have to follow the rules and not wander around aimlessly.” Thinking on how not to sound impolite, you try to come up with something to say for her too. “Unfortunately, I can’t say the same thing about you. From my perspective, all you giants are all the same. Pardon me, but even if I ‘ve ever seen you out of class I would most probably not recognize you. All I see is a sea of skyscraper sized legs walking around me. So…sorry for not knowing you…”

“It’s alright.” she says. “I can’t blame you.”

There comes an awkward pose when you two just look at each other without saying a word. As you look up into her eyes, you see they’re bright green and almond shaped. They fit very well with her blonde hair, making her a very pretty girl. Her blush is mostly gone but still there, accentuating the freckles on her nose and cheeks. You wonder what she must be thinking.

“Uhm maybe we should get somewhere more comfortable? I don’t want you to stay hunched and strain your neck for me.”

“Ok.” She says. “Uhm…do you want me to pick you up? Ergh…I don’t know how you guys do this in your place…”

“Picking me up is fine.” You say boldly. “I trust you won’t throw me out the window now, would you?” you joke.

“What!? No! How could I ever do such a thing?!” she overreacts.
“Relax, it was just a joke!”

“Oh…” she pauses and looks away embarrassed. She must truly think you find her weird but smiles anyway. “Sorry…I’ll lower my hand so that you can hop on now, is that OK?”

“More than OK.”

She slowly puts her hand down and you take a leap into her open palm. Her skin is soft and warm, although slightly damp with sweat. She must ‘ve been really anxious. Slowly, she rises to her full height and you watch the ground move away, her chubby toes looking like soft plump toesies in the distance, all under the shadow of her enormous bulge. She starts walking carefully, trying to not to move her hands much, her bare soles creating dull thuds below.

“You can put me over there.” You point towards the night stand next to Lisa’s bed. “And you can sit on the bed if you’d like. Much better this way.”

 She does as you said and in no time, you find yourself standing on the wooden surface of the night stand in front of her looming presence.

“So, tell me a little about yourself.” She says.

“Uhm…Let’s see…” you ponder. “I’m just a regular dude. I like hanging out with friends, playing video games, working out…You know, stuff like that. If you don’t count the fact that I measure about an inch tall, I’m just your next-door regular guy.”

“Do you…uhm…do stuff like other guys do?” she blushes really vividly and bites her lower lip saying that.

“Ergh…” you don’t know where this is going. You decide it’s for your own good to remain out of whatever she possibly has in mind. “Such as?”

“You know…stuff…”

“…”

“For example.” She leans closer. “I hear that many boys your age like to have girlfriends. Do you have one?”

“Uhm…No…” you reply hesitantly. “No, I don’t.” Her powerful presence makes you feel hot all of a sudden, beads of sweat forming on your forehead. Despite shy and introvert, you have a true giantess in front of you, a fact that’s good to remember.

“Oh…” she goes back to her sitting posture, surprised at your answer. “Is that true?!” she says with excitement. “I mean, how come? You seem like a very good guy. Based on what your sister has told me, that is. Pretty good looking too, if I may add.”

“What can I say? I guess it didn’t occur.”

“Too bad.”

“Bad for what?”

“I think you could make a girl happy. You seem fun.”

“Uhm…thank you?”

“As for me, I would like to inform you that I’m in no relationship either.” She tells you and turns to look away embarrassed. Maybe she was looking for a compliment.

“Now that’s weird. I can’t believe such a pretty girl like you couldn’t be with someone.”

“You think I’m pretty?!” she almost jumped out of excitement on Lisa’s bed, her bright green eyes sparking with sudden enthusiasm.

“Uhm…yeah…You’re really good looking. Nice too.” You state. “I mean If you found a guy your size, he would be very lucky…” you pause and think what you just spat out. Perhaps, you acted too hastily.

“My size?” she frowns.

“Yup.”

“That sounds like really difficult. Men are constantly turning into shrunken miniatures of themselves thanks to that stupid virus.” She turns to look at you with a stern look. “Society is changing. All the more women seek their other halves in the tiny population… Do you think size difference could prove an obstacle to healthy loving relationship?”

“That’s a very difficult question.” You reply. “Depends on what the superior motive is. If it’s pure love, then I think a mixed size relationship can hold. If it’s carnal… then probably not.”

“What about you? Do you believe in love?”

You’re taken aback by the sudden boldness which she asks this question with. You take a moment to think, not wanting to be naïve on such a topic. “I think so…yes.”

“Perfect.” She cheers. “That’s all I wanted to hear.” She stands and kneels in front of the nightstand, knees thudding on the ground, bringing her face level with your puny body. “Mike Tennison, would you like to be my boyfriend?” she says confidently, her warm breath washing your whole body.

“What?!” you exclaim astonished.

“You said I was pretty, remember?”

“Yeah, but that doesn’t necessarily mean I want to be your boyfriend!”

“Then what?”

“Penelope listen…” You say. “I’ve seen a lot...” Vivid images suddenly flood your mind: The image of poor Daniel sliding out of his mother’s giant fleshlight completely abused and out of conscious… the embarrassing smart woman pro commercial with the cheery giantess shoving poor screaming tiny men down her overstuffed bulging panties…the large heavy dicks swinging and slapping against the inner thighs of bottomless giantesses as they leisurely walked down the beach with no shame or bother…the massive obelisk sized cock of your fellow classmate during the anatomy lesson… It was hard being a tiny in this gigantic futa world. “The SF virus has changed the way things are. I’m in no position to support a stable relationship right now…”

 Penelope looks at you, her eyes still wide. Maybe she was a bit too hasty to proceed like this. Maybe she scared you.

“So…that’s a no?” she asks, hanging form your lips.

You nod.

 She pauses… and looks down in defeat. “That’s OK…I think I understand.” She whispers softly. “There’s one more thing, though. I want you to know that ever since I first saw you, something skirted inside of me. I felt something I couldn’t explain. I’m pretty sure it was love at first sight…”

Now what was that? Was she confessing right after you turned her down? That’s really awkward…or very right.

“That’s why I asked your sister to arrange all this. I’ve been dying to tell you months now, but I couldn’t find the courage to do so…But that’s OK. If you’re not ready yet, I guess I can still wait…Sorry if I sounded desperate before.” She says and wipes her teary eyes with the back of her hand. She stands tall in front of you, her monolithic shadow falling all over the night stand and turns on her heel.

“Penelope wait!” you act as if you have no control over your body.

“Huh?”

“I’ll be your boyfriend.” The words came out before you even realize what you’ve gotten yourself into.

Chapter End Notes:

 Another cliffhanger? Read on!