- Text Size +

“Can you….please just…ask her again?”


Stephanie tilted her head, “Ask Bridget?  Ask her what?”


Justin broke eye contact, “If I can cum.  Please…”


Stephanie thought about it for a few moments.  Both she and Bridget had a pretty big day, “Okay…I have an idea.”


His hope flickered and his cock twitched.


“...but let’s get you all situated first.” Stephanie said, bringing the bane of Justin’s existence into view.  


He remembered the first time he’d seen it being pulled out of Bridget’s 3D printer.  The 24-year old architect was very tech savvy…and she had spent a considerable amount of time designing the chastity device. Many a long night was spent with her wide rear parked at her computer desk working in the modeling software.  Not only was she intelligent, but she was quite ambitious when properly motivated. 


Bridget had found a few typical chastity device prints online for normal sized men, but many modifications had to be made considering how small Justin and his cock had become. Both girls were very impressed with the quality of the final print; Stephanie was particularly amused at how the locking mechanism was nearly the same size as the cage that would become his cock’s second home. 



“It doesn’t need to be on if Bridget says yes, right?” Justin asked weakly as Stephanie opened the cage portion of the small device.  


“Yeah, but I think she’s more likely to say yes if she sees that we’re following the rules, don’t you think?”


Stephanie had a great point. As much as Justin wanted to argue, she was right.  


Justin winced and grimaced as Stephanie gently grabbed his soft cock.  Just the touch of her fingers caused it to twitch. The flaccid cock began to grow and stiffen and the butterflies in his stomach were out of control.  


“Oh no, baby..try to think of something else.” Stephanie said sweetly, trying to coax the growing erection down…but her sweet voice counterproductively pulled more blood into his member.  


Time was against them.  This was going to hurt.


Stephanie gently yet forcefully pressed the head of Jason’s stiffening cock into the chastity device and started applying increasing pressure.  As small as his dick was nowadays, it was still too big in this state to fit in the device.  Stephanie knew that applied pressure would cause significant discomfort, hopefully resulting in a loss of his erection..and as it slowly pulsed down, she kept applying pressure. Justin winced and whimpered.  


“Sorry sweety, I’ve almost got it all the way on.”


Stephanie eagerly claimed every millimeter of length that Justin was losing and stuffed it into the cage.  She could see in his face the confusing internal struggle of it all.  She was applying uncomfortable pressure to the head of his cock, and the pain was causing it to shrink as she wanted…and yet she knew everything about her was counterproductive to that goal.  Her large breasts were pressing against his shoulder.  She had just showered so her soap and strawberry scented body lotion was probably driving him crazy.  Stephanie knew the power she had over him, and it was interesting how that power was making this so much harder.  


Her two front teeth made a dent in her thick lower lip as she concentrated.  God bless his heart, Justin was doing his best to remain still.  


Finally, his entire softening cock was inside the restrictive prison and she attached the small curved bar snuggly and uncomfortably tight under his balls, ensuring that the device could not be removed.  


Justin watched miserably as Stephanie turned the tiny key, attached to the dainty gold necklace, and locked the device.  Justin was starting to think his decision not to cum while she was gone was a big mistake.


“There, that wasn’t so bad.  I’m getting better at this, huh?” Stephanie chirped optimistically, admiring the hot pink device now clamped to her former husband’s genitalia. 


Justin nodded his head miserably. He wanted to be angry about this…about having to wear this horrible device…about how every one of his orgasms had to be explicitly approved of by Bridget.  But honestly, even he agreed that he’d brought the need for this chastity device on himself.  He wouldn’t forget the humiliating event that necessitated his forced chastity and even if he did, he knew Bridget would always be there to eagerly remind him.  


The sensation of being carried by Stephanie was usually a pleasant, albeit sexually frustrating experience. His cock would press firmly into her hip and the rhythmic bouncing created tantalizing friction and pressure.  Now, however, his bright pink chastity device was pinching his scrotum and causing strong discomfort with each of Stephanie’s thoughtless steps. She made her way down the hallway and Justin swallowed dryly as they reached the master bedroom door.  


Justin was allowed to freely go anywhere in the house..except for one room.  Under no circumstances, was Justin EVER allowed to enter the master bedroom unattended.  The only exception for his entrance would be if Bridget or Stephanie was escorting him in there, much like Stephanie was now…but even so, the idea of even crossing the plane of that door into this restricted area made his heart race. 


Stephanie turned the knob and immediately, Justin could feel a gust of cool air.  The air pressure in the master bedroom was much higher, as Bridget enjoyed sleeping with the window open.  Justin shivered as they entered.  


The light in the master bedroom was off, although the walls were painted with a combination of moonlight from the window and the television playing a long-since ignored movie’s DVD menu on repeat.  Justin scanned his surroundings.  He could remember standing in this very room with Stephanie, cheerfully telling the realtor that they would take it.  Justin remembered lifting Stephanie in a celebratory hug as the two lovers embraced in the center of the empty bedroom.


Now, it was Stephanie who was carrying him. 


‘It looks so different now’ Justin thought.


Over in the corner furthest from the door used to be Justin’s workout bench.  It was replaced with Bridget’s vintage drafting table.    


Where his telescope had formerly been staged near the window was now several of Bridget’s acoustic guitars.  


The art he’d selected for the walls was removed and sold.  


Bridget and Stephanie had kept the bed he’d purchased, but replaced all the sheets.  


Bridget also opted to keep the nightstands, but any and all framed pictures including Justin were replaced with photos of Bridget or of Bridget and Stephanie together. 


Even the sky-blue paint he and Stephanie had lovingly rolled onto the walls their first month living there was now completely covered and concealed by a new, light pink.  


It was like every trace of his legacy in this room was completely scrubbed and removed from existence.  This truly was Bridget’s house now.  Bridget’s and Stephanie’s…and he was merely allowed to exist here.  




Justin cringed when Stephanie reached the bed, where Bridget was fast asleep.  


Even to this day, a mere glance at Stephanie would cause Justin’s heart to skip a beat.  She’d always had that power over him ever since high school.  She was the most beautiful woman that he’d ever seen in his life; she was a princess among commoners…an angel among mortals.  Beautiful, flowing platinum blonde hair that seemed to defy gravity, much like her body.  She was incredibly busty but also quite petite everywhere else, which drove Justin crazy.  He’d remembered the day in high school when she got braces, and now a decade later, her teeth were perfectly white and straight.  Justin would never understand why she didn’t pursue modeling.


Conversely, Bridget was quite tomboyish.  She wasn’t terribly attractive, certainly not anywhere near as beautiful as Stephanie.  Her nose was somewhat large and her freckles were distracting.  Her teeth were crooked and Justin wondered if she’d ever worn a dress in her life.  However, prior to his shrinking, Justin considered her cute.  Her hair was long like Stephanie’s but it was often frizzy and out of control, usually pulled into a messy but manageable ponytail, braid, or bun.  Her modest C-cup breasts were not nearly as large as Stephanie’s, but Bridget made up for it with wide hips and a large ass.  


Bridget’s cheek was pressed firmly into her pillow, her closed eyes occasionally twitching. She looked so small in the king-sized bed.  Justin couldn’t believe that this cute little 24-year old lesbian had taken so much from him…and had changed his life so dramatically.  


Stephanie placed the tiny golden necklace containing the key to his chastity device atop Bridget’s nightstand, right next to her charging cell phone.  Justin remained fixated on that key, wishing so strongly that it didn’t exist…or at the very least that it wasn’t Bridget who owned it.


“Baby….” Stephanie crooned sweetly, tenderly rubbing Bridget’s shoulder and leaning in for a kiss on her forehead.  Stephanie’s nose grazed Bridget’s hairline, enjoying the scent of her lover’s coconut shampoo.


Without opening her eyes, Bridget smiled and took a deep breath in through her nose. Justin and Stephanie could hear Bridget’s bare feet rubbing against the bed sheets and as Bridget shifted her body, Stephanie too was shifting Justin’s body.  Stephanie removed him from his anchored position on her hip and set his bare butt into her left palm, lying him down on his back atop her left forearm. 


She was literally holding him like a baby now; it was the most vulnerable position he could imagine, but he kept telling himself that Stephanie was doing all this for a reason.  Something that was clear to both Justin and Stephanie alike: Bridget loved beating him.  Not physically beating him, per se…although it’d be inaccurate to say that she had never put Justin over her knee. But what Bridget truly loved, and even appeared to get off on, was asserting her clear dominance and victory over him.  The 24-year old architect had so decidedly beat Justin in every conceivable way.


Bridget had his house.


Bridget had his girl.


Bridget even had his cock.  


That had to be the worst part of it all. Bridget had never done anything to indicate even a modicum of attraction to Justin…or any man for that matter.  But Justin was a vehicle by which she could achieve arousal, and that was through humiliating and defeating him.  Each new day was a victory, and Stephanie knew that seeing him lying there on his back, wearing her pink chastity device was the manifestation of that day’s victory. When Bridget drank, it seemed that her interest in rubbing it in became even stronger.


Bridget exhaled all the air in her lungs through her mouth and her beautiful brown eyes opened.  Justin was able to maintain eye contact with Bridget until those chocolate brown eyes noticed him in Stephanie’s arms.  His instincts told him to look away, but he did his best to remain focused enough on her responses. 


Bridget's smile began to fade and she sighed, rolling her eyes.  


“What is it?” Bridget asked a bit impatiently.  She already knew what Stephanie and the little thing in her arms was going to ask.  


Stephanie looked down into her arms at Justin. His face was beet red and he was struggling to maintain eye contact with Bridget.  She couldn’t help but find it cute how flustered he was in her presence.  Bridget was just this tiny little 5’-6” girl, and yet she commanded so much of Justin’s respect.  Stephanie, having naturally submissive tendencies, had obviously gravitated toward a big, strong man like Justin.  But now that big, strong construction-working man was barely able to exist in the same space as this little 24-year old architect.  It really turned Stephanie on to know that Bridget, despite wielding all this attractive power, still chose Stephanie over any other girl.


Stephanie encouragingly pinched Justin’s foot, playfully suggesting that he ask Bridget the question.  Instead, he turned his head away from Bridget and nuzzled his face into Stephanie’s soft chest.  Stephanie cooed silently, realizing that she would have to be the one to ask on the behalf of her shy ex-lover.  


“I think Justin really needs release. Like…it’s hurting him, I think.  If you say no, I’ll completely understand and I won’t ask again but…is it okay if I give it to him?” Stephanie asked.


When the full question was out on the floor, Justin turned his head away from the comfort and cover of his ex-wife’s ample breast and saw something he didn’t expect in the sparkling brown eyes of Bridget: a flicker of possibility.  


The wheels were turning in her head, and Justin felt the discomfort of his cage starting to become cramped. 


“I promise that I wi–MPHHH!” 


Justin had started to speak, apparently emboldened by Bridget’s deep thought, and believed he could nudge her over the edge to allow his orgasm.  Stephanie feared Justin may do more harm to his cause than good, so she abruptly pulled his face into her cleavage, muffling his speech entirely.  Justin was getting to know Bridget better, but Stephanie knew her much better than he did.  


Bridget was still considering whether or not Justin would be allowed to cum, and Stephanie feared that the internal thought processes in Bridget’s head would ultimately spit out another “No”.  


A flat “no” would not have been entirely out of character for her.  Bridget was a strong woman who didn’t feel the need to explain herself or soften a decision.  It was an intimidating characteristic but it was one of the several strong alpha traits that had drawn Stephanie to her.  


The sleepy brunette seemed pleased at least to see the tiny hot pink chastity device hugging Justin’s tiny cock. Not only did the gesture restrict Justin from shooting his load, which was Bridget’s main concern, but it also demonstrated both Justin and Stephanie’s respect for Bridget and her rules, which she loved.  It was also a wonderful way to signify her superiority and sustained victory over Justin.  


In order to hopefully prevent that flat ‘No’ from seeping out of Bridget’s sleepy, thin lips, Stephanie knew that a little more work would need to be done. The way to a man’s heart was often through his stomach.  The way to Bridget's heart was slightly different, but Stephanie understood it well.  Stephanie quietly stepped down toward the foot of the bed and lifted the covers. Bridget’s naked, unpainted toes wiggled in the cold air of the bedroom. Had it been just the two of them in the room as it usually was, Bridget might have tucked her knees up to her chest or interlocked her bare feet between Stephanie’s thighs or calves for warmth.  This time, however, Bridget knew exactly why Stephanie was uncovering her feet…and that’s exactly why she left them right where they were.


Justin whimpered, already understanding Stephanie’s plan as she set him down at the foot of the bed.  


“Go ahead.” Stephanie whispered, gently patting his bare bottom and nudging him toward Bridget’s bare feet.  


Justin crawled forward on his hands and knees.  The feet of the 24-year old architect were about half his height and they were capable of inflicting some serious pain; Justin knew this first-hand.  Just because Stephanie was suggesting he do this, it didn’t mean that Bridget wanted it..or would even entertain it.  He was close enough now to smell the aroma coming off of Bridget’s feet.  The scent carried a natural, vinegary note hidden behind soap and fruity lotion.  


Bridget smiled and sighed contently when she felt the tiny, respectful kisses peppering her soft, smooth soles.  They started down at the heel of her left foot and were very slowly working their way up.


Stephanie watched on for a few moments, supervising Justin’s worship of the 24-year old architect’s left foot. It was true that Stephanie had submissive tendencies, but the idea of kissing feet was a bit low, even for her.  


Would Stephanie massage Bridget’s feet after a long day of work when she asked? Of course she would.  


But would she kiss them?  


Lick them?  


Suck on them?  


Ew.


Not even in the strongest throws of passion, when nothing else existed in Stephanie’s world but Bridget, could Stephanie bring herself to place her face anywhere near a foot. It was just so beneath her or anybody she knew…well, almost anybody.  


That was why this delegation of duty seemed to work out so well for everyone.  Worshiping Bridget’s feet was a way for Justin to pull some weight around the house since there really weren’t any other ways he could contribute.  Bridget got to have her feet pampered as she liked and deserved, and best of all, Stephanie didn’t have to do it.


It was actually kind of cute to watch. As small as Bridget was, her foot was still only about half the size of Justin’s entire body.  Her stationary foot, resting on its heel, would stretch up such that her toes would touch in and around Justin’s lower chest.  That would only be if he was standing straight up.  Right now, he was down on his hands and knees…starting low.


Satisfied with his work, Stephanie brought the thick covers back down, giving Justin and Bridget’s feet some privacy.  She looked up to the head of the bed, where Bridget had since propped her head up to properly see down to Stephanie.


“So what do you think?” Stephanie said with a toothy grin as Justin pampered Bridget’s soles.  “Can I let him cum after he’s properly done with your feet?”


Justin didn’t dare look up from his task, sinking his lips into the soft, creamy underside of Bridget’s left heel…but he listened intently. He hadn’t been abruptly kicked away from Bridget’s feet; she was allowing him to keep kissing so the chances were good.  His cock twitched within its prison.


“Hmmm….” Bridget said, tapping her index finger against her chin, “Counter offer.  How about after I’m properly done with you?”


Bridget purred, Stephanie giggled, and the mattress springs groaned as Justin’s ex-wife climbed into what was once their marital bed.  Her knee sunk deep into the mattress right next to him, and the mattress deformed under the considerable weight of the 5’-9” woman.  This deformation caused little Justin to lose his balance and fall away from his humiliating assignment.  He quickly scurried back and reconnected his lips to the soft, velvety underside of Bridget’s foot as Stephanie thoughtlessly made her way up toward the head of the bed.  She brought her knees up to her chest and tucked her legs in under the blankets with Bridget, stretching her long legs out and down.


“Ooof…sorry, Justin.” Stephanie said, finally getting comfy on her side of the bed but not before her socked foot struck little Justin in the ribs.  Her apology sounded sincere enough, but her focus had quickly and fully shifted to Bridget.  Justin’s knees buckled and he gripped reflexively at Bridget’s large foot for balance.  With his forehead pressing against the ball of her foot, where the toes connected, Justin took a few deep breaths, trying to ride through the pain of the kick.  In some ways that embarrassed him to even admit, the scent of Bridget’s foot was not entirely unpleasant, and the earthy, natural aroma seemed to distract him from the throbbing in his ribcage.  


He would have gladly taken a few more moments of respite, leaning his forehead into the shelf of her foot where the toes connect, but he knew better than that.  He had to get back to work.  Bridget’s preferences were in conflict with Justin’s but they took priority over his.  


They always did. 


~

Chapter End Notes:

One more chapter. I've never written in this size range before or leaned so heavily into cuckoldry but its been a lot of fun.


If you think there are ways I can do it better, let me know. If I get enough feedback, I'll post the last chapter much sooner...maybe even tomorrow!


To join the conversation on this story and others I've written, come join us on Discord:  https://discord.gg/pZaUN8hgMq