- Text Size +

Chapter 3


Bridget’s short, chubby toes began wiggling…unapologetically and selfishly demanding attention. He returned his focus to her velvety sole, grimacing through the prevalent but slowly fading pain in his ribs from Stephanie’s swift, accidental kick. Bridget’s creamy, wide sole was warm and dry, and it seemed to suck the moisture right out of his puckered up, kissing lips.  It required him to re-wet his lips constantly.  If he’d have known he’d be doing this again, he would have drank more water today.


As the women danced atop the sheets in a universe on their own, the blankets fluttered up enough for Justin to momentarily catch a clear glimpse of Bridget and Stephanie embracing.  Stephanie’s well-manicured fingers were exploring Bridget’s long mane of curly brown hair while Bridget’s hands were firmly kneading and squeezing Stephanie’s large bare breasts, her thumbs periodically and momentarily capping over the blonde’s stiff nipples.  Watching a mousy girl like Bridget feeling up his wife was humiliating, sure.  Having to literally suck on the toes of the woman feeling up his wife was even worse.  The worst part, by far, was the look they gave each other.  Justin could see the sparkle of love, lust, and desire in both of their eyes; he never would have realized it until the first time he saw it, but it was a look he’d never received from Stephanie.  Gratefully, he could close his eyes or bury his face in Bridget’s foot.  He was fortunate that Bridget hadn’t been drinking. Sometimes when she drank, she’d feel particularly motivated to assert her dominance over Justin, sometimes even…including him in hers and Stephanie’s love-making…and it was never in an enjoyable way. 


Justin praised God as the blanket slowly collapsed back down on his body and the girls’ feet just as they’d begun making out, blocking his view of the passionate lovers and their lip-locking.  He continued making out with the 24-year old lesbian’s left foot.


There was an audible pop when Bridget’s pinky toe popped out of Justin’s mouth.  Sometimes she would remove her toes consciously, either to stuff a different one in his mouth or to silently communicate to him that he was finished. Sometimes, however, it was an unintentional consequence of her movement, and Justin was expected to re-establish connection with her feet and resume the pampering.  The only problem was that Bridget apparently didn’t feel the need to explicitly communicate the instructions.  Nothing quite made Justin feel more humiliated than when he’d misinterpreted the reason he’d been disconnected from her foot and tried to worship again only to be kicked away.  It happened just last week when Bridget and Stephanie were watching TV on the couch.


“Awww…you don’t gotta kick ‘em…” Stephanie had said sympathetically.  “He was just trying to be nice to you.”


Bridget didn’t say anything in response, and she didn’t even look down from the television. Instead lifting her glistening feet from the ground where Justin clutched his throbbing jaw and rested her legs on Stephanie’s lap.  In her mind, she was done feeling his lips and tongue on her feet..it was really that simple.  And when he annoyed her by trying to keep going, she had to correct him.  


Justin hoped that his former wife wouldn’t let Bridget get away with the epic blow to his increasingly fragile male ego, but Stephanie just rubbed Bridget’s calves and the two resumed the movie, cuddling on the couch. That time, at least, Stephanie had mercifully suggested to him that he go to his bedroom, to which he eagerly agreed. 


Here under the covers, Justin rolled the dice and risked another hard kick to the jaw, scrambling to pop a toe, any toe, into his mouth.  He managed to wrap his lips around her second and third toes just as the blankets flew off the bed.  Cold air rushed in and he looked up to see Stephanie climbing atop to straddle Bridget.  As Justin moved on to Bridget’s fourth toe and pinky toe, he heard and felt the tops of Stephanie’s bare feet landing with a cushioned thud on either side of him, her soles pointed up at the ceiling fan.  Justin could hear Stephanie’s trail of planted kisses making their way down Bridget’s body until his former wife had scooted her own hips further down to Bridget’s knees.  


Without breaking lip-to-foot contact, Justin watched his former wife’s ass cheeks spread as her back arched and her head of blonde hair nestled like a puzzle piece between Bridget’s thick thighs.  He was cast in the shadow of her ass and he had to force himself to ignore it.  He whimpered into Bridget’s foot, as if he sought comfort from it, as his cock begged to grow within its prison.  The sound of Stephanie’s tongue and lips connecting with Bridget’s vagina was agonizingly wet and sloppy, and Justin tried tuning it out but to no avail. Amidst the sloppy kissing and sucking between Bridget’s thighs, Justin could hear his former wife also sucking in her next breath and exhaling it against Bridget’s sweltering sex.  


“Oh, god..that’s so fucking good..” Bridget moaned.


The big toe on Bridget’s right foot managed to find Justin’s face and prod intrusively, searching for the warmth and wetness of his mouth. 


Justin reluctantly opened up as wide as he could, just barely accepting the entirety of the 24-year old lesbian’s chubby big toe into his oral cavity.  He sealed his lips around it and began sucking as if it were a jumbo, oversized nipple, providing for him not milk but faint salt and shame.  Its length and girth were overwhelming but Justin worked through the discomfort, using his tongue to repeatedly stroke and caress the underside of the chubby toe in his mouth. The taste was painfully familiar to him: a hint of acidic vinegar flavored with the fruity lotion and soap he’d smelled earlier.  He wished that he had hydrated better today, because it felt as if the 24-year old architect’s feet were draining the fluids from his mouth and absorbing them into her soles, heels, and toes.



“Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god…” Bridget’s voice was growing increasingly urgent as she approached orgasm.  Again, a glistening toe popped out of Justin’s mouth, almost knocking one of his teeth out.  He quickly dove back in, pressing his lips into the upper portion of Bridget's foot.  Unfortunately, Justin had been kissing the upper shelf of Bridget’s pad…where the base of the toes connected to the foot.  As Bridget soared into the clouds of ecstasy, her toes curled and squeezed poor Justin’s cheeks and lips painfully tight.  The toes were usually quite soft and plush, but under all this pressure, the poor boy feared that she might crack his jaw. 


Just when he thought he might black out, Justin was mercifully freed from the iron grip of Bridget’s toes.  Bridget was riding the tumultuous wave of her orgasm back down to earth as Stephanie dismounted her lover and returned to her side at the head of the bed.  Justin had since retreated from Bridget’s strong, dangerous toes and was now planting respectful kisses on her much safer and slightly more predictable heels and soles.  


“Your turn…” Bridget purred into Stephanie’s ear, gently teasing the hard, pink nipple of the blonde’s left breast..


Stephanie laughed and moved Bridget’s hand down between her legs.


“Holy cow…” Bridget said with a giggle.  Stephanie was soaking wet and super sensitive.  “What a mess you’ve made.”


“You made it.” Stephanie said.  


Bridget’s hand had been affixed over Stephanie’s sopping wet sex, and Stephanie lightly gasped as Bridget’s fingers came to life.


“Inside…” Stephanie said between guttural groans. “I need….ohhhhhh…go inside..”


Stephanie felt Bridget’s lips connect with her neck and goosebumps sprouted up all over her body.  And then, Bridget torturously pulled her soaking wet hand away from between Stephanie’s legs.


Careful to not move her own legs, Bridget sat up to see Justin still dutifully pampering her bare feet.  


The covers bunched up around Bridget’s midsection, and Stephanie couldn’t help but steal a lustful glance at Bridget’s beautiful, healthy bottom creating an impressive crater in the mattress beneath her. The smitten blonde knew that Bridget probably wasn’t sitting up to praise little Justin for a job well done…she VERY rarely did that.  Stephanie wanted to focus on what Bridget was doing down there with Justin, but she was just so drunk on love and lust, it was as if a powerful stage spotlight was drawn on her 24-year old lover and the rest of the world was dark.  


It was such an interesting juxtaposition between Bridget and Justin.  He was such a rough and rugged man before the incident, both in the way he felt and in the way he behaved.  When the man wasn’t out in the sun working construction, he was working out or off hunting with his friends. Consequently, his skin was beautifully bronzed and his muscles swollen and as hard as cement.  One of her favorite things to do when he was fucking her was to watch those solid muscles flex and move.  Stephanie still thought fondly of those experiences, even though those days were long gone for good, at least with Justin anyway.


Conversely, Bridget didn’t work out in the sun all day.  She earned her money while cast in the glow of a computer screen, working in softwares and programs that were far beyond Stephanie’s simpler understanding.  Stephanie’s heart fluttered as she ran a hand down Bridget’s smooth back. Her skin was just so fucking smooth…and so fair.  She didn’t have to work out in the sun.  She didn’t have to come home from work broken and sweaty, in need of a tall beer and a long rest in front of the TV.  She didn’t have to worry about getting too old and broken to continue working and have to scramble to find another career.  Bridget used her beautiful, intelligent mind to provide for them.  Stephanie’s hand continued down the small of Bridget’s back and made a wide angled turn, feeling the relatively firm flesh of her lower back give way to a generous, supple cushion.  


It was true that Stephanie loved the flexing of manly, tan muscles…what straight-ish girl didn’t? However, there was definitely something to be said about a huge, pale, feminine ass that just begged to be squeezed, jiggled, or even bit.


The moonlight accentuated the bisection of the two hearty spheres of creamy pale flesh, and the cheeks parted slightly as the 24-year old architect leaned a little further down toward the foot of the bed. Stephanie licked her lips.  If she’d have had more than just the one glass of wine that night, Stephanie might have had the liquid courage to offer her face up to Bridget as a pleasure seat. There was still plenty of weekend left; maybe tomorrow night.


When Bridget sat up, she didn’t say a word to Justin but she did press her toes against his lips and firmly pushed him back.  He obediently stopped and stared up at her, clearly waiting for new direction.  


Bridget wore a victorious grin as she ran two sticky fingers along the underside of her foot.  Justin watched with wide eyes as the fingers that had just been rubbing against his soul mate’s sweltering hot sex were now leaving a glistening trail of sex along her soft, creamy soles.  


The fingers danced along her heel and wandered on a meandering path over her wide sole.  When those two fingers ran out of natural glide, two more took over up toward the top of her sole.  With enough sweet, sex nectar to spare, Bridget then ran her thumb horizontally through and across the curled base of each toe.  Her toes were short and stubby, so as soon as the glistening sex was applied to the short stems of each of Bridget’s toes, the chub forced its way back down, concealing where the toes met the foot.  Any remaining lubricant on her fingers went between each of her toes, saving most for the space between her big and second toe.  Bridget made sure to clench her toes on the two fingers as she pulled them through, like a needle through fabric, in order to pull off as much of Stephanie’s natural lubrication as she could.  Bridget loved the conflicted look on the sad little thing’s face.  As far as he was concerned, this was nectar of the Gods that she was giving him. However, if he wanted to taste it, he’d have to lick it off Bridget’s feet.  


“Thank you..” Justin said quietly.


“Thank you, what?” Bridget asked, staring intently down at Justin.


“Thank you, Miss Bridget.”  


She didn’t say ‘you’re welcome’ or spend any more time humiliating him. She only sent a large, over-emphasized cheeky grin to Justin before laying back down with his former wife, and Justin dutifully returned to his job.  The taste of Bridget’s feet was still noticeable, but the flavor of Stephanie was overpowering.  The taste made him feel like he was a teenager again in the back of his beat up ‘03 Ford Mustang with his true love.  His small cock screamed to be freed from the pink chastity device.  His poor stomach was doing somersaults and his heart was breaking all over again. At least his dry mouth could attain some degree of lubrication in the form of Stephanie’s feminine discharge, even if it was just being re-donated immediately back to Bridget’s selfish feet. He had a tough time reaching the flavor of Stephanie that was deposited in the natural curl of Bridget’s toes.  Unlike Stephanie, who had long, elegant toes, Bridget’s feet were stubby, chubby, and her short toes had a sharper curl, resulting in the appearance of a big toe and 4 little fleshy spheres tucked tightly in. Justin really had to press his tongue in to extract Stephanie’s nectar.


The two girls giggled and Justin grimaced.  As he lapped at the cum on Bridget’s feet like an eager puppy with a treat, Bridget’s fingers were fluttering frenetically in, out, and all over Stephanie’s vagina.  The sound was sloppy and wet, much like Justin’s lips and tongue against Bridget’s toes.  As Justin sucked on Bridget’s toes, Bridget sucked on Stephanie’s nipples, her fluttery fingers working magic that Stephanie had never known before meeting her and as Justin heard his wife’s moaning crescendo, he didn’t know whether his arousal should be increasing or his humiliation.  


Somehow it was both.  


Finally, Stephanie exploded; Justin was so turned on by the idea of Stephanie being turned on that he almost lost control and began humping the closest thing to him: Bridget’s foot.  He was happy to have wised up and caught himself because firstly, it would have hurt like hell due to the chastity device and most importantly, the 24-year old lesbian might have castrated him for such a grievance.  


Stephanie’s left hand rushed to her hair, digging into her scalp while her right hand roughly fondled her sizable right breast.  She frantically bucked her hips, the left hand now shooting down between her legs to Bridget’s thin wrist, desiring to understand at least a sliver of the power and pleasure that her lover wielded with those skillful fingers. 


Completely out of breath and spent, Stephanie moved her blonde hair away from her face and nuzzled up against Bridget.  During the entire lovemaking session, Stephanie’s former husband had not stopped worshiping Bridget’s feet.  He was getting better at this.  


“Oh, I nearly forgot…” Bridget said, reaching toward her nightstand for the tiny key affixed to the feminine necklace.  “Here you go.”


Justin’s ears perked up at the sound of the jingling necklace and blood began painfully rushing to his compressed cock.


Stephanie yawned loudly, “Oh, I’m too tired now to even put him to bed in his room, much less do all THAT.”


Bridget giggled and the two kissed again. Justin’s eyes began to water when he heard the jingling little key drop back onto the wooden surface of Bridget’s nightstand. Justin knew better than to comment on the unfairness of this whole situation.  That he’d just literally worshipped Bridget’s fucking feet in exchange to cum…that’s how all of this started, and somehow he ended up being the only one who didn’t.  He was left with nothing but the dried sweat and glistening cum on Bridget’s feet.  The case was open and shut, and they were clearly done talking about it.


“I blame you.” Stephanie said gingerly.  


Bridget kissed Stephanie gently on her cute, button nose. “That’s fine.  I can handle it.”


Stephanie smiled, her eyes already drooping from exhaustion.  “I love you.”


Bridget planted a soft and dry kiss on Stephanie’s lips, “I love you too…”


Stephanie rolled over, backing her butt up against Bridget who eagerly gripped Stephanie’s hips, doing her best to make an airtight seal between her own crotch and Stephanie’s ass.  


Justin was miserable, doing his best not to cry.  He looked down at his pulsing member, aching to escape its cage but no such release was coming.  He could have cum when Stephanie was asking Bridget earlier.  He should have cum earlier when Stephanie left him alone. Good god, why didn’t he cum?


About 10 minutes later, Justin heard snoring coming from the head of the bed.  Relieved, he pulled his lips and tongue away from Bridget’s feet.  Unfortunately, it must have been Stephanie who was snoring because the foot he’d just been kissing flexed down, the toes wiggling and exploring. 


They found him, rubbing his own saliva and traces of Stephanie’s cum against his face.  


“Did you think you were done?” Bridget whispered.  “You’re not done.  You’re sleeping in my bed.  You’re done…when I….YAAAWWWWN….say you’re done.”


Justin curled up into a sad, pathetic little ball at Bridget’s feet.  He knew that all he had to do was worship them until she fell asleep.  Tomorrow would be a whole new day, filled with failure and embarrassment.  Filled with compromising positions and groveling.  Filled with Bridget’s victory over him and his entire life.  


Best not to think that far ahead though.  


Finally, Bridget seemed to have drifted off to sleep but not more than 5 minutes later, there was abrupt shuffling as Bridget readjusted in her sleep and sharp daggers suddenly began pricking Justin all over his sensitive, bare skin. Unfortunately for Justin, Bridget would sometimes kick the covers up off her feet, which had inadvertently left Justin uncovered in the chilly bedroom.  Shivering, he briefly considered burrowing further up under the covers to get warm, but that would put him up near the girls’ knee level or even higher.  Bridget probably wouldn’t be happy about that.  


He could have tried cuddling up with Stephanie’s feet.  Her feet were still covered by the blankets and were probably super warm…although Stephanie very much didn’t like any attention paid to her feet. It was true that she’d been a lot more like her old self lately, so maybe she would understand and sympathize with his predicament, but he couldn’t risk getting on her bad side.   


The bedroom door was shut so there was no way for him to get out without waking up Stephanie which could also potentially wake Bridget…also a VERY bad idea.


With no other viable options, Justin cuddled up closer to Bridget’s left foot. Luck was on his side for once. Bridget resumed cuddling with Stephanie so that meant her left foot was no longer resting on the heel with her toes pointed up at the ceiling.  Instead, her left foot was on its side.  This meant that Justin could lay down and effectively spoon Bridget’s foot, just as Bridget was spooning the love of his life.  


Bridget’s sole radiated heat, which was probably why she kicked the covers off in the first place. Justin hated how good it felt against his face and body.  He carefully wrapped his arms around the massive ped and hugged the 24-year old sleeping lesbian’s left foot as if it were his lover.  The massive left foot shifted slightly and Justin held his breath in trepidation.  He winced as his caged cock brushed against her heel…and then much to Justin’s relief, the 24-year old architect stopped moving and resumed her slumber.  


Justin would sleep here for as long as he could, because even though right now Bridget’s left foot was lovingly bestowing upon him coveted heat, it was only a matter of time before she’d thoughtlessly kick him away.  Then he’d have none of Bridget’s body heat to help him get through this cold night.


Best not to think about that right now either.


Bridget’s toes wiggled slightly as Justin nuzzled his face right below them. Just in case she was still awake, he planted respectful, fatigued kisses, as the moon moved ever-so-slowly out of view from the bedroom window.


This was his life now…and there was no end in sight.


THE END






…for now



Chapter End Notes:

That's it for now. A prequel or sequel may shed some more light on the dynamics of Bridget's, Stephanie's, and Justin's complicated relationship.  Please leave some feedback on what you've read and also feel free to offer up suggestions on what you'd like to see should there be a continuation.


Thanks for reading