- Text Size +
1.     All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. 

Zoe vs Mistar

 

Prologue

"So Zoe Baker has inherited her parents abilities."

"To my surprise. Looks like you win the bet Mistar."

"Feel like settling some old scores Deborah?"

"I don't know."

"Come on. It's been ages since we did anything as sisters."

"What do you have in mind?"

"I say we go there and beat Zoe to a pulp. Her parents as well if we can find them."

"You really do want revenge after all these years?"

Mistar nodded.

"What makes you think that we won't get our buts kicked again?"

"We were young teenagers at the time. Now were experienced adults. Come on I really want my sister backing me on this."

 

"I'm sorry, but ever since I married a human. My views on them have changed. While I won't stop you I won't help you beat one up."

"But we are talking about Sizehu (Sizechanger term for humans who can change size at will) not your ordinary humans." Mistar pointed out.

"Hi honey. I'm home." Steven said as he walked in the door. His smile faded when he saw Mistar sitting at the kitchen table with his wife.

"Not glad to see me?" Mistar asked.

"Well." Steven replied.

"Not trilled to see you either." Mistar then handed Deborah a note.

"Here's the info on how to find Zoe if you change your mind."

Mistar then got up and left.

"Who is Zoe?" Steven asked.

"She's the daughter of Susan and Mike. They are two of the four original sizehu." Seeing Steven confused look. Deborah sighed.

"Let's start over. About 25 years ago on an earth not too far from here, four humans were granted the power to change size at will. We call such humans Sizehu. We sizechangers don't like rivals. So about 24 years ago me and Mistar decided to go after Susan and Mike."

"But you must have been little kids at the time."

"We were teenagers actually. To make a long story short, they defeated us. Mistar hasn't gotten over it. For years they kept a low profile. Now thanks to our secret sources we know where their daughter is."

"Don't seam fair to go after the daughter."

"True. But keep in mind, Zoe far from helpless. She can grow to up to 1000 feet in height or shrink down to a quarter inch in height."

"That's quite a size range." Steven commented.

 

"You're leaving me with a what?" Cindy asked.

"A pet sitter. They look after pets while their owners are away. The people who run it are friends of mine. They won't harm you." Mistar replied.

"I'm a human being. Not a cat or dog."

"Who happens to be five inches tall."

"Restore my size so I can take care of myself."

"Nice try, but no dice."

'Then take me with you."

"It’s way too dangerous, even if you were full size. Now get into the pet carrier."

"There must be somewhere else you can take me."

"The alternative is to take you to Deborah's place. Sure Steven would love to see you again."

"On second thought the pet sitters sound great."

With a sigh, Little Cindy walked into the cage.

 

Cindy wasn't too surprised to discover that the pet-sitting place was in another world. What did surprise her was the size of the building. It was the size of a large school.

"This place is huge." Cindy commented.

"They care for hundreds of pets. Come I'll introduce you to the Sittor's."

 

The Sittor's turned out to be a couple in there mid thirties. They had dark hair and fair skinned. As Cindy watched they grew a few inches to match Mistar in height. So she knew they were Sizechangers."

"Little Cindy meet Mel Sittor and Anne Sittor. They will be taking care of you the next few days."

"Hello." Cindy said in a barely audible voice.

"Bit on the shy side isn't she?" Mel commented.

"Not really. Think she's a bit nervous." Mistar replied.

"Want us to red dot her?" Anne asked.

"Yes. I want the best possible care for her."

"Wait. What do you mean by red..Ow!" Cindy cried out as something pressed into her back.

"They just placed a red dot on your back. Trust me, it's for your own good." Mistar explained.

"How long are you leaving her for?" Mel asked.

"A few days at least. Probably a week. Depends how my mission goes."

"A week?" Cindy cried.

"And if you're longer?" Mel asked.

"Send me the bill. I'll be back as soon as a can. Behave yourself Cindy and remember I do care about you."

Mistar then walked out the door.

 End Prologue

"Another boring class." Zoe thought to herself. Several weeks had passed since the day she discovered her size powers. But she was the only one in school who remembered it. To everyone else she skipped classes that afternoon. She wanted to tell her friend Betty the truth. But her family and the military won't let her.

 

Another thing she had to keep mum on was her weekends on Size Island, the place where she underwent training. Most of it was all right. But she hated the exercises where she had to be a shrunk woman. She liked being a giantess better.

 

"Zoe!"

Startled, Zoe looked up and saw Ms Harding her history teacher glaring at her.

"Are you finding my class boring?" Ms. Harding asked her.

"Not at all." Zoe replied.

 

Suddenly the ground began to shake. The sound of distant sirens filled the air.

"Earthquake?" A boy asked.

"I don't think so. Reminds be of the impact of a large dinosaur in those Jurassic Park movies." Another boy answered.

Ms. Harding moved over to the window and looked out. Then she screamed. This brought Zoe and the rest of the class to the window.

 

Off in the distance they could see a towering redhead giantess. She was 600 feet tall and dressed in black. She seamed to be looking for something. Then she spoke.

"ZOE BAKER. WHERE ARE YOU? I KNOW YOU’RE IN TOWN."

The whole class then turned to face Zoe.

"Don't look at me. I never saw her before." Zoe replied.

"IF YOU DON'T SHOW YOURSELF I'LL DESTROY THIS WHOLE TOWN. COME TO THINK OF IT I'LL DESTROY THIS TOWN ANYWAY."

This last statement brought total panic to the history class. All expect Zoe ran out of the class screaming.

 

Mistar was starting to get a little frustrated. She had spent twenties minutes as a 600 foot giantess and their still wasn't any sign of Zoe. She knew from several days of scouting the town as a SW that Zoe did live in this town and her parents happened to be away on business. She was looking forward to a fight with Zoe. 

 

To occupy her time, Mistar started crushing everything in sight. She smiled as she crushed the town hall underfoot.

 

Suddenly a man walked right up to her and said.

"I demand that you leave this town."

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" Mistar asked.

"I'm Ed Wilson, mayor of this fair city."

"NOT ANYMORE." Mistar then crushed the mayor underfoot. The whole police force then opened fired on Mistar, but their guns were too small to cause much damage.

 

"Just where do you think your going?" The man in white asked Zoe.

"I got to stop her. Wait a minute, how come the men in white aren't taking care of her?"

"We tried. But there is something blocking us."

"Then stand aside. I've got work to do."

"It's not your job to attack every mega giantess who comes to town."

"Look my parents are out of town. Beverly and the general are on some sort of secret mission, so they are not available.  Besides nobody attacks my town without a fight."

Zoe then ran out of the school. Once she was clear of the building she began to grow.

 

Interlude

"Welcome to Bets R Us. Grudge Match night. I'm your host Mr. Zone. Tonight it's Zoe vs Mistar. To make it interesting we made sure those pesky men in white can't interfere. So place your bets and let the match begin."

End interlude

 People scattered at the sight of a growing Zoe. Unfortunately once she grew past the 60-foot mark she caught Mistar attention.

"ABOUT TIME YOU SHOWED UP." Mistar commented. Mistar then walked toward Zoe. Zoe suddenly found the growing getting harder and harder. Her height levels off at 100 feet. Then it became a struggle not to shrink.

"NOT BAD. YOU'RE NOT SHRINKING."

 "You won't defeat me."

"OH, I DISAGREE." To Zoe's horror, Mistar began to grow. Growing from 600 feet to 700 feet, then 800 feet, 900 feet and then 1,000 feet. Zoe tried to match her in height, but only managed to grow to 200 feet in height, before Mistar put a stop to her growth. She didn't even come to Mistar's knees.

"You're not playing fair." Zoe grumbled.

"I'M A SIZECHANGER. IT'S MY JOB TO PLAY WITH THE SIZE OF HUMANS." Mistar then gave Zoe a power kick that send her flying.

"CRASH!"

Zoe landed on some homes crushing them with her huge body.

 

Betty wondered through the ruins of her hometown. She had no idea who that redhead mega giantess was, but she wanted to get away from her as quickly as possible. She was shocked when saw a brunette giantess. Then she realized it was Zoe. With dismay Betty watched her crash to the ground.

 

Zoe was stunned by the impact. She vaguely realized that she had crushed some homes and probably some people. But at the moment she had other things to worry about. Before she could react, Mistar placed her foot on her, pinning Zoe to the ground.

 

"YOU KNOW FOR A DAUGHTER OF SIZEHU. YOU'RE NOT PUTTING UP MUCH A FIGHT."

"Why do we have to fight at all?" Zoe asked. "I don't even know your name."

"You’re a Sizehu. That is reason enough. Besides this is payback for your parents did to me and my sister."

"Your making me pay for the sins of my parents?"

"Can someone tell me what's going on?"

To Zoe's dismay Betty was standing next to her.

"Run for it Betty." Zoe urged.

 

"AW, YOUR BEST FRIEND SHOWED UP. SHE'LL MAKE A GOOD COMPANTION PET FOR CINDY WU."

"You wouldn't dare."

"ON SECOND THOUGHT, I'LL JUST CRUSH HER UNDERFOOT."

 

Betty ran for life, as far away from Mistar as possible. Zoe meanwhile was really pissed off. She started to grow.

"HEY! DID I SAY YOU CAN GROW?"

Mistar tried to stop Zoe's growth but her surprise she wasn't able to. Bigger and bigger Zoe became, crushing everything in the path of her growth. (She was still lying on the ground)

"I don't get it. Why isn't it working this time?" Mistar muttered. Meanwhile Zoe was at full size. (1,000 feet tall) She pushed Mistar leg off of her, Causing Mistar to louse balance. She fell with a mighty CRASH!  People and buildings were crushed under her body.

 

Zoe got up and saw to her dismay that much of her hometown was in ruins.

"What a mess." Zoe moaned. Mistar then punched her in the face. Zoe then returned the favour.

 

While the cat fight dragged on. The media showed up. News coppers flew what they considered a safe distance from the giantesses. Then others showed up.

 

"As you can see the situation is a bit out of control." The man in white was telling the Bakers.

"Never thought I would see Mistar again." Mike moaned.

"Where is her sister Deborah?" Susan asked.

"She's not on this world." The man in white replied.

 

"Well I'm not going to sit around. I'm going to help Zoe."

"Count me in."

The Bakers then began to grow.

 

Betty was running of breath. She had finally gotten clear of the catfight behind her, when she saw the couple growing in front of her.

"This is not my day." She muttered as she collapsed to the ground.

 

"Hang on honey. We're coming."

"Mom? Dad? What are you doing here?" Zoe asked, surprised to see her parents as 1,000-foot giants.

"Darn! You two had to show up. I shall return." Mistar then began to rapidly shrink. Then she jumped through a wormhole. Zoe was too surprised to follow her.

 

"She's gone." Zoe said sating the obvious.

"Knowing Mistar she'll be back." Mike commented.

"You know her?" Zoe asked.

"We fought her and her sister Deborah before." Susan replied.

"She never even told me her name."

"As far as we know her name is Mistar law. Let's shrink down and get a coffee. We have a story to tell you." Mike suggested.

 

"Back so soon?" Deborah asked.

"Her parents showed up." Mistar explained. "Felt three to one was a bit risky. I could really use your assistance."

"I haven't changed my mind. I won't help you beat Zoe up or her parents." Deborah replied.

"Maybe we can be of assistance?"

"Who the hell are you?" Mistar asked the man who just showed up in her sister's living room.

"I'm Mr. Howard. Head of BET's R US."

"You guys stick your nose into everything. You got bets placed on me?"

"Oh course. We can arrange that the other sizehu, won't interfere with your fight."

"In exchange for what?"

"In exchange you'll wear a T-shirt advertising "Bet's R Us."

"Forget it!"

"Fine then. I'm sure you can handle Susan and Mike Baker. Not to mention Arnold and Trish and their daughter Beverly."

"Beverly's a Sizehu as well?" Deborah asked.

"She has been for several years."

"Sigh! I accept your aid."

"Good girl. Give us a few hours and the only Sizehu, you'll have to worry about is Zoe."

 

Zoe head was spinning.  Her parents had spent the last several hours filling her in on their previous encounters with the Law sisters.

"You guys were hiding a lot from me."

"It was something we hoped you would never have to know." Susan replied.

"Suddenly her parents disappeared from sight."

"Mom, dad? Where did you go?"

A strange man then appeared before her.

"Greetings Zoe. I'm Mr. Howard. If you want to get your parents back, win the fight with Mistar tomorrow."

He then disappeared before Zoe could question or attack him.

 

Zoe watched the sun rise in the east. At a thousand feet tall she was amazed at just how far in the distance she could see. She wasn't surprised to see a huge wormhole appear and an all too familiar redhead emerge. Like Zoe she was a 1,000 feet tall. What was different this time was the T-shirt she was wearing.

"BET R US?" Zoe asked.

"I rather not talk about it." Mistar replied. "Are you ready to get beaten to a pulp?"

"Hardly, we're both at the maximum end of our size ranges. We are evenly matched."

"You may be at your maximum size. But I'm not." To Zoe's dismay Mistar began to grow. 

"Oh crap!" Zoe muttered as she backed away. Mistar was getting bigger by the second, 1200 feet, 1400 feet, and 1600 feet, 1800 finally stopping at 2000 feet. She was twice Zoe's height. Zoe tried to get bigger, but couldn't grow another inch.

"LOOKS LIKE THE END OF THE LINE FOR YOU." Mistar boasted. She sent a punch Zoe's way, but she managed to dodge it. Then she began to run.

"RUNNING WON'T HELP. I'M BIGGER THAN YOU."

"She right." Zoe said to herself. "I need a plan." After a few minutes of running, she had one all be it a desperate one.

"Hey Mistar, bet you can't get even bigger."

"SURE I CAN." Mistar replied. She then added 500 feet to her height.

"Not bad. But surely you can do better."

Mistar then started to grow again. But Zoe noticed that Mistar was starting to strain. It became obvious after she passed the 4,000 thousand-foot mark.

"Looks like you reaching your limits."

"HARDLEY! WATCH ME REACH THE ONE MILE MARK." Mistar then added more feet to her height. Slowly but surely reaching one mile in height. Zoe now didn't even come up to her knees.

" ALL..GASP.. HAIL MISTAR." Mistar them collapsed with a mighty Crash! Zoe was barely able to get out of the way. Then to her amazement Mistar began to shrink.

 

Interlude

BETS R US Commentator one: "Wow! Looks like Zoe used the old make them so big they can't maintain their size trick."

BETS R US Commentator two: "Considering Mistar experience it's surprising she fell for that trick. Few Sizechangers can maintain sizes of 5,000 feet or more.

End interlude

 

Zoe watched Mistar shrink and shrink. Within minutes Mistar was back to her "normal" height of six feet.  Zoe was very tempted to step on her, but couldn't work up the nerve to do so. Suddenly a wormhole opened up and a tall brunette emerged.

 

"WHO THE HECK ARE YOU?" Zoe asked.

"Deborah. I don't want to fight you. I just want to pick up my sister." The brunette replied.

"TAKE HER, BUT IF SHE COMES BACK I WON'T SPARE HER."  Zoe warned.

Deborah then took the still groggy Mistar and went through the wormhole.

 

Zoe watched the wormhole close. Then she said.

"ALL RIGHT! I WANT MY PARENTS BACK NOW."

Her parents then appeared by her feet. To Zoe surprise her uncle Arnold and her aunt Trish also appeared.

"GLAD TO SEE YOU GUYS." Zoe shouted. Her relatives covered their ears.

"Sorry." Zoe then shrank  to normal size so she could greet them properly.

 

A short time later they gathered at Zoe's house and were joined by Beverly and the men in white.

"Glad to hear that you won the fight. Sorry I wasn't there to help." Beverly told Zoe.

"Thanks for the kind words. How did you mission go?"

"Sigh! It could have gone a lot better. By the way what happened to Mistar?"

 

"Her sister took her. I don't know where." Zoe then turned to the men in white.

"What about the damage to the town? Can you fix that?"

"We can fix the damage and erase people's memories. But we can't bring back the dead. Memory of their existence will have be erased."

"That's positively creepy. You know that?"

 

Epilogue

Meanwhile in another universe Mistar was on a coach moaning.

"I can't believe I let her trick me like that." Mistar moaned.

"Severs you right." Was Deborah's comment.

"Guess I'll pick up Cindy at the Pet Sitters."

"I'm afraid that won't be possible."

"What are you doing here Mel?"

"We were attacked by a female Sizehu. She killed my wife. In my rage I accidentally destroyed the building."

"Oh no! Cindy! Was she?" Zoe asked.

"She's not dead." A voice answered.

Mistar looked down and saw a nine inch tall blond woman."

"Who are you and how do you know Cindy?" Mistar asked.

"My name is Tina, the mini goddess. As for Cindy I took her to the SW safe haven."

"YOU DID WHAT!"

"I took her to Nancy's, where she can be free."

"Cindy belongs to me."

"Not anymore."

Mistar tried to strangle Tina, but she disappeared from sight.

"This is just great. First I lose the fight. Now I've lost my pet. What else can go wrong?" Mistar asked.

 

see the story 'when witches interfere" for the ansnwer to that question