- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[2023/10/10]

Tsuki didn’t know how she allowed things to come to this.  Sitting in her bathtub with her youngest daughter and the shrunken, not-yet boyfriend of her eldest daughter.  Yanagi had hidden the fact that she had Shinichi all day while she worriedly looked for him.  She had to change Shinichi back to normal, she had to get him again from Yanagi, and she wanted to apologize for the whole situation… but seeing how Yanagi controlled and spoke to him aroused her curiosity and imagination.  She needed to get control of the situation again, needed to get him back… t-to protect her daughter from the tiny, young man’s boundless lust of course!
However, Yanagi had her own plans now that she had a toy she didn’t want to let go of.

Coming right down to the wire with this one!  After what happened to my second account over on DeviantArt, I've started to fear for my content and have had to look into a few things.  Still, kinda wish the DA mods would have just struck down my account before I started trying to make 31 captions for October, it would have given me a bit more time to get this done lol ^^;

Tags: Milf Giantess, Young Giantess, Teasing, Clothing Entrapment, Unbirth, Conditioning, Breast, Mother/Daughter Incest, Butt, Insertion, Vore, Masturbation, Mind Break




Despite his intimidating features, Tsuki knew that Shinichi was a good, well-mannered, young man.  He respected his elders, looked out for those younger or weaker than himself, and took the initiative to learn from those more experienced in fields where his knowledge was lacking.  It was an admirable trait, and when he asked her to teach him how to cook, she was eager to share her experience once she was able to see past his scary face.


Having such an eager and earnest student was refreshing, as Shinichi only questioned her to get a better understanding of what he needed to do.  He always deferred to her and applied himself fully to following her instructions.  But there was one thing about the young man that concerned the equally young-looking housewife.  Like his appetite for learning and improving himself, she picked up on his equally voracious lust that had targeted not just Hana, but herself and even Yanagi as well!  Though he hadn’t yet made any obvious moves on anyone other than her eldest daughter, she had heard them both allude to such ideas.


Tsuki didn’t try to distance herself from Shinichi, though, as she knew of and accepted the relationship he shared with Hana.  She’d watch over them and do her best to guide them toward a more wholesome, and healthy relationship.  But to do that, there were times when she’d have to leave herself vulnerable, especially when Shinichi would ask to learn a less conventional recipe like, for example, making mochi the traditional way.


Though the process technically starts a couple days before the actual streaming and pounding of the rice can start, Tsuki gave him a detailed explanation of how to prepare the rice himself.  When he came over once the rice was ready to steam, she was able to show Shinichi how to prepare several types of fillings for the mochi while the rice cooked.  Though, despite her family knowing about the little mochitsuki she was preparing, everyone else was out of the house again, leaving her alone with Shinichi.


“Ara, it looks like the rice is ready, Sakurai-kun.”  Turning off the time as it went off, the silver-haired mother wiped her hands off and covered the bowl of anko she made.  “Could you go bring it in while I warm up the usu?”


Covering the bowl of shiroan he prepared following her instructions to the letter, Shinichi wiped his brow using the sleeve of his shirt.  “Sure things, Tsuki-san.  I didn’t think making mochi could be so exhausting, and we haven’t even started pounding the rice yet.”


Giggling at his comment, she nodded.  “Men often underestimate the stamina it takes to prepare meals from scratch.  I’m sure you’ve heard that it takes a while to tire an old lady like me out.”  She teased, filling a pot with water to put on the stove.  Watching out of the corner of her eye, she admired the few drops of sweat that rolled down the handsome college student’s strong jawline and muscular neck.  Having to roll up his sleeves to not get them dirty, most of his sturdy forearms were exposed as well, causing her to stare as he took off his apron.


“Tsuki-san looks young enough to be Uzaki’s older sister, so I still can’t think of you as ‘old’.”  He said, smiling at her before exiting the room.


S-S-Sakurai-kun?!  You can’t say such things to a woman my age!  Clenching a hand over her heart as it fluttered at the compliment, it wasn’t an uncommon impression most people meeting her for the first time had.  B-But if I were Hana’s age…  Briefly, she imaged what it would be like to go to college with Shinichi and her daughter.


She would have likely met him in high school after Hana joined the swimming club and got closer to him.  She might have even been his senpai by a year, if not the same age, giving them a year together at college without Hana being around.  They would grow closer and closer, with her needing to be a bit more aggressive for his attention once Hana enrolled with all sorts of mishaps and misunderstandings leading to the three of them eventually…


Ahh!  N-No!  Calm down, Tsuki!  Frantically shaking her head to banish the image of her laying on top of her daughter from her head, it persisted for a moment longer.  With their crotches pressed together and skirts rolled up to show Hana’s striped cotton panties while she pulled at one of the ends of her string panties, the timid impatience on Hana’s face and the predatory lust on her were difficult to forget.  Maa…  What am I even thinking?  I should be supporting Hana and Shinichi in pursuing a healthy, wholesome relationship.  Filling the traditional usu in the middle of her kitchen with hot water Tsuki admonished herself for having such immoral thoughts  Th-There’s only one kind of oyakodon I should be thinking of giving Shinichi.  Making sure the wooden mortar was heated up, she looked around for the mallet they’d use to pound the rice with to pre-soak it too so the rice wouldn’t stick to it.  “Hmm?  Where did I put the kine?  I thought I brought it out with the–”


“Watch out, Tsuki-san.  I wouldn’t want any of the rice to get on you.”  Coming back with the steaming hot rice, Shinichi hurried to the mortar.


“Oh, of cour–!?”  Moving quickly to not block the young man’s path, Tsuki froze when she saw he had returned wearing nothing but a bright red fundoshi that wasn’t able to contain the ‘dragon’ hanging from his crotch.  For the first time, she was seeing his full, muscular physique and was too flustered to even speak.  This was a move far bolder than anything he had done before, yet his mannerisms and attitude hadn’t changed at all, as if his attire was as normal as the clothes he normally wore.


Carefully and quickly dumping the rice into the sturdy wooden bowl, not a grain was lost as he scrapped the thin cloth used with the streamer.  “Phew, that was close.  I thought I was going to drop it for a moment there.”  He said, setting the basket on the counter.  “Now we mash the rice, right Tsuki-sa–?  Hmm?  Tsuki-san?  Is something wrong?  Your face is completely red.”


His voice bringing her back to her senses, the older woman covered her perpetually closed eyes with one hand while the other pointed at his crotch.  “S-S-Sakurai-kun!?  I-I’m d-d-disappointed in you.  H-H-How could y-you show yourself d-dressed like that t-to a married woman!”


“Huh?  What do you mean?  You’re the one that told me to wear this, Tsuki-san.”  Confused by her outburst, Shinichi didn’t attempt to cover up despite what she was saying.  Instead, he pointed at her and said, “You’re even wearing one yourself.”


As if changing into such an inappropriate outfit wasn’t enough, that he would accuse her of doing the same was insane.  She was wearing her usual white, long-sleeve shirt and yellow, ankle-length skirt under her apron like always.  Wh-What?  What is he say–?!  However, when Tsuki looked down to confirm this, she was, in fact, almost completely naked save for a thin, white fundoshi that dug into her skin and was wedged between her plump vulva!  “Wh-What?!  Why am I w-wearing this?”


“Isn’t it tradition to only wear fundoshi during a mochitsuki?  That’s what you told me at least.”  Shinichi said, walking behind her and pulling her close to his hard, rugged body.  “Now, let’s make some mochi, Tsuki.”  Whispering her name in her ear, he moved her closer to the mortar.


Unable to ignore the semi-flaccid member that was bumping into her, Tsuki didn’t resist as she looked down at the large bowl of rice that they needed to pound into mochi.  Her heart was racing at Shinichi’s manhood heated up and ground against her back as it reached full mast.  A-Ara~  It’s s-so much bigger and thicker than Fujio-san’s.  Hana i-is still too young to tame such a beast.  Aroused into compliance, the older woman didn’t try to push the younger, stronger man away.  “B-But I’ve misplaced the k-kine, S-Sakurai-kun.”


“That won’t be a problem.”  Whispering in her ear, Shinichi dipped his hands into the pot of warm water beside them and firmly grabbed and rubbed her large, soft breasts to wet them.  “We can use Tsuki’s mochi to make more.”


“S-Sakurai-k–”


“Shinichi.”  Cutting her off as he continued to grope and play with her bare bosom, once they were sufficiently wet, he bent her over and pressed her breasts into the warm rice.  “Just like in your fantasies.  Call me ‘Shinichi’, Tsuki.”


His confident tone setting her heart ablaze, it was all the silver-haired woman could do to keep her knees from buckling.  The pressure he applied on her chest as he crushed and mashed the rice, the pleasant heat radiating from the streamed grains, the hot, hard rod of flesh sliding between her meaty butt cheeks, Tsuki’s lust was consuming her rational thoughts.  “S-Sak…  Sh-Shinichi, w-we can’t.  Th-This is i-inappropriate.”


Increasing the pace and intensity rather than slowing down, the dark-haired young man chuckled.  “All we’re doing is making mochi though, right?  How is that inappropriate?”  He asked, gently nibbling on her ear as he worked the rice into the perfect texture and consistency using just her breasts.  Pulling his hips back, his girthy manhood slipped from the embrace of her butt and the tip poked at her dripping flower.  “Though, if you want to stop, just say so.”


The pressure against her nethers was already increasing as Shinichi pulled her closer again.  If she didn’t do something soon, she’d let something happen that she could never take back.  H-He’s e-entering me!  The place th-that only Fujio-san has e-entered.  Shinichi will…  “D-Don’t…”  She managed to squeak out as her vulva and labia were spread.  The heat from the tip of his burly member brushed against the entrance to her more intimate place but stopped as soon as she spoke.


For a moment that felt like an eternity, the two remained unmoving, millimeters away from the edge.


Then, as Shinichi was about to back away, Tsuki slammed her hips back into him, taking the full length and girth in one motion.  “Don’t s-stop, Shinichi~!  You h-have to c-constantly knead the mochi or y-you’ll ruin the batch.”  Ahhhn~  I’m s-so sorry, Fujio-san, Hana…  Okaasan just c-could resist.


“I think the mochi’s ready to be pounded.  Don’t you, Tsuki?”


“Ahn~!  Y-Yes, b-but I forgot the k-kine!”


With the rice pressed and partially mashed together, Shinichi wiped off Tsuki’s breast and flipped her around to face him.  Wetting his hands again, he rubbed and groped her full, round rear as he thrust forcefully into her.  “We’ve got the perfect mallet right here.”  He said, lifting her legs over his shoulders as he picked her up.


Still impaled on his throbbing cock, Tuski’s body spasmed from the intense pleasure as it sunk even deeper into her folds.  Ahhhn~  F-Fujio-san’s never b-been able to reach th-this deep~!  Shinichi, y-you b-bad boy.  Wrapping her arms around the younger man’s shoulders, the silver-haired beauty clung to him tightly as he raised her into the air and then slammed her butt down on the mochi, hard.  Crying out in euphoric bliss, Tsuki clung to Shinichi desperately as he repeatedly lifted her up and slammed her rear onto the mochi tirelessly.  His manhood had already penetrated and ravished her womb, reshaping her sex to his shape.  Ahh~  I w-was right about him after all.  Shinichi is a b-brute with an insatiable lust.  He’s going to ravish me, th-then my daughters.  Ahhn~!  M-Maybe even all of us together.


Imaging leading and guiding her daughters as their bodies were filled with Shinichi’s warmth, Tsuki’s love tunnel constricted tightly around him.  The thought of sharing a man like Shinichi with her daughters both irritated and excited her.  Now that she had a taste, she wanted to keep him all for herself, but even with how much power he put into each thrust, he was careful not to hurt her.  Riding the line of pain and pleasure, she wanted her daughters’ first times to be with someone as considerate too.


The wild, passionate affair continued for a mind-numbingly long time, bringing Tsuki to climax several times before the mochi was thoroughly pounded to perfection and Shinichi hilted himself on her.  “Tsu-Tsuki, I’m going to…”


Wrapping and locking her legs around him, Tsuki licked her lips and cracked open an eye at him.  Lust filled her glazed-over iris as she grinned sloppily at him.  “You can let it allllllll~ out inside of me, Shinichi!”  Licking her lips, she pressed them against his, engaging in a hot, intense kiss as his warm seed flooded her sex.  Since Tsuki was the more experienced of them, she regained control during their kiss, releasing him once the final twist of his softening cock calmed down.


Despite all the vigor he had before, Shinichi released her once he was done filling her with his seed and collapsed backward onto the kitchen floor once she released him.  “That w-was more fun than I thought it’d be, Tsuki.”


Still sitting on the pounded rice, a flood of his cum spilled from Tsuki’s sex as she caught her breath.  “W-We’re not done yet, Shinichi.  We still need to fill this batch and make the next one.”  She said, getting off the mortar and kneeling down to clean his cum-soaked cock.  Holding her hair back, she swallowed the behemoth in one try, holding onto the base of it as she sucked the flavorful dick milk off.


“I-I don’t think I can handle another batch today, Tsuki.”  Unable to lift a finger, the tables had turned and now it was Shinichi who was at her mercy.


Gently jerking Shinichi off, Tsuki giggled lustfully at him and shook her head.  “Did you forget already, Shinichi?  It takes a while to tire an old lady like me out.”  No matter how intense, it would take more than one time to satisfy her.  “You’re the one who asked me to show you how to make mochi.  I won’t let you quit until we’re done.”


If she had just given him a few minutes to catch his breath, Shinichi could have probably risen to the occasion again, but Tsuki was too aroused and impatient to wait.  Jerking him off harder, Tsuki thought that would give him the energy and incentive to pick himself back up.  Instead, to her surprise, Shinichi’s body rapidly shrunk until he was about as tall as his erect manhood formerly was.


Picking him up, Tsuki didn’t question what was going on.  All the events leading up to this were suspect at best, with the situation becoming more and more outlandish as it went.  But she was determined to enjoy this fleeting pleasure while it lasted.


“I should have known when Shinichi-kun didn’t faint from seeing me naked.”  She said to herself, standing up and bringing the tiny young man to her dripping womanhood.  Pressing his head into her pleasantly sore folds, she was able to pretty easily slide him inside of her sex thanks to it being stretched out a bit and the copious amounts of fluids to act as lubricants.  Petting her unsatisfied quim, she left the kitchen behind to go make the most of the time she had left before waking up.




With the events of her dream quickly fading from memory, Tsuki awoke to greet another day.  The tingle in her crotch told her the hazy memories she had from the day before weren’t a dream, that she had, in fact, shrunk her daughter’s not-yet-boyfriend and enjoyed having him crawl around on and in her body until she went to bed.


I can’t let Shinichi-kun out with Fujio-san h–?!  Looking at her handsome, slightly overbearing father of a husband sleeping at her side, the busty mother of three was about to get up and go to the bathroom.  She couldn’t risk him, or anyone, seeing the shrunken young man in question when she noticed a lack of a foreign object in her delicate folds.  Plunging her fingers deeper into her nethers, Tsuki sat up when she couldn’t feel him, and lifting the covers didn’t reveal that he had gotten out either.  Scanning the floor and furniture of the room, she whispered, “S-Sakurai-kun?”




Had he just stayed with her and not run off, not only would Tsuki not have wasted the entire day looking for him, she would have reverted him back using the Chishikuso 4 he had bought before anyone woke up.  Shinichi running from her and getting caught by Yanagi was a blessing in disguise though.  Not having him for a day after how pleasant the day before was with him would have made her regret letting him go so easily.  She was still worried about his safety while she searched, of course, but her thoughts were more preoccupied with thinking of other ways she could make the most of his reduced size.


He was with Yanagi all day…  I looked all over for him.  Getting into the bath, Tsuki was conflicted seeing her daughter playing with and teasing him.  When I get my hands on him…


“Alright, Senpai-san, Kaasan and I are gonna work out a deal ta share ya,” Yanagi said, washing Shinichi off in the bath water.  “While we do, ya can rest in ma pussy, but if ya want ta have fun in there, I won’t stop ya.”


Struggling to stay afloat as her hand slowly dragged him under, Shinichi panicked and splashed wildly.  “W-Wait, Yanagi-chan!  You c-can’t–”


“Not gonna listen again, Senpai-san?”  Cutting him off, the playfulness in the younger girl’s voice was replaced with a menacing seriousness that silenced any further protest.


“N-No.  I-I’ll do it, Yanagi-chan.”


“Good~!  Have fun.”  Giggling happily again, Yanagi pulled Shinichi under and spread her squishy sex, letting Tsuki watch as she slowly shoved him inside of her.  Blushing and rubbing her delicate flowers, Yanagi covered her groin with her hand.  “So, Kaasan.  As ya can see, Senpai-san is already on track ta become my obedient pet, and though I said I’d let him go, he was too much fun today.  Ahhn~!  He squirms so nicely too, so I’m keepin’ him.  How many days a week do you want ta take care of him?”


With a heat and pleasant tingling spreading through her own womanhood, she knew Yanagi was manipulating her curiosity and envy showing off like that.  She’s always been good at pushing her brother’s buttons too.  Where does this girl it from?  However, despite knowing her emotions were being toyed with, Tsuki still wanted to have Shinichi back.  “Yanagi, you shouldn’t be doing such things to Sakurai-kun.  You’re much too young, and it’s obvious you’re forcing him to listen to you.  You can’t keep him forever, Sakurai-kun has a life of his own to live.  Hand him over and I’ll help him get back to normal tomorrow.”  Trying her best to cover her want and growing lust with a motherly tone and rational reason, her body betrayed that effort as her hand rubbed her plump vulva, and a bit of drool leaked from her mouth.


Seeing her mother try to keep her composure, Yanagi’s devilish grin grew as she leaned forward and hugged Tsuki, squishing their breasts together.  “Like I said, I’m keepin’ Senpai-san.  He’ll come around eventually, even my most rebellious toys at school have, but Senpai-san is gonna be special.  If ya don’t want to play with him, that just means I get more time with him.”  She said, sitting back and raising her legs out of the bath as she spread her girlhood again.


Shinichi’s legs were sticking from her tight orifice, furiously kicking as he tried to free himself.


All it took was Yanagi placing a single finger against him and slipping it into her quim and his progress was invalidated.  Keeping her finger inside herself, Yanagi giggled and smirked at her mother.  “He’s still putting up a fight for now, but it’s only a matter of time.”


“E-Even I d-don’t want Shinichi-kun to…”  Her inner voice slipping through, Tsuki didn’t even try to correct herself once she realized what she said.  Covering her mouth, the faint scent of her arousal still clung to her hand.


Yanagi sat up and turned around, laying back and resting her head on the older woman’s chest.  “Hey, hey, Kaasan.  You should come sleep in my room tanight.  Tousan’s away, so I betcha want someone ta cuddle, right?”  Still pleasuring herself, she tilted her head back to smile at her mother.  “We can work out a timeshare while we play with Senpai-san together.”


N-No…  I mustn’t.  I c-can’t allow myself to…  As her daughter quivered against her body while fingering herself with the shrunken young man who caused the chain of events leading to his trapped inside of her, Tsuki didn’t push her daughter away.  Thoughts of laying with and embracing her daughter as they shared Shinichi tempted her away from her morals.  While she had many fantasies of the young man taking her and her daughters at the same time, this was the first time she had thought of willingly engaging in debaucherous pleasure with them taking the initiative.  Ahhh~!  Yanagi… no, all of my children are so beautiful, but I c-can’t…  I shouldn’t…  Telling herself to be firm and take control of the situation, Tsuki’s body instead embraced her daughter from behind as she nodded.  “A-Alright.  B-But we’re only g-going to talk.  Understood?  I can’t let you monopolize Shinichi-kun, s-so you can’t have him for more than four… no, three days a week.  A-And only two while you're in school.”


Rather than reply, Yanagi placed a hand on Tuski’s and guided it down to her hot and sticky sex, making her reach in so she could touch the young man inside of her.  “W-We’ll talk more a-after we’re in ma room.  Help keep Senpai-san from getting dragged too deep into me, okay?”




It was hotter and wetter inside of Yanagi’s pussy than it was in her butt, which was to be expected given the temperature of the bath and her excitement.  The sweltering heat and restrictive tightness of her dripping sex weren’t his most pressing concerns though, he had endured worse from her and her mother since shrinking.  Instead, the thing that worried him above even being used as a sex toy by his kouhai’s younger sister was that he was getting used to it all!


D-Damn it!  I’d usually pass out by now and come to when it’s all over.  And Tsuki-san was right there!  Why didn’t she stop Yanagi-chan?  For all of his developed muscles and martial training, he could barely get enough room to breathe in the intoxicating scent of the silver-haired girl’s excitement.  He was beyond even trying to control the physiological reaction to her pheromones igniting his lust, as tight folds of flesh pulsed around his hardened manhood.  Focusing on getting out and reasoning with Tsuki to put an end to this had a greater chance of success… maybe.


What she had said in response to Yanagi’s claim to keeping him didn’t reassure him that he would just be jumping back into the frying pan though.  ‘N-No!  I’m not done with him yet.’


What did she mean by that?  Tsuki-san almost sounded, I don’t know, jealous of Yanagi-chan.  But she’s a married mother of three ki–!  Stabilizing his position so Yanagi’s body wouldn’t pull him deeper, Shinichi wasn’t able to put his full strength into his limbs and get a moment to think carefully about what to do.  Yanagi kept shifting positions and playing with herself, despite her mother likely being right there watching her do so.  Readjusting his grip only caused the devilish girl’s slick walls to twitch, smearing his face with her viscous nectar and constricting around his exposed manhood.  Wh-Whoa!  Damn it,  N-Nows not the t-time to think about that!  If I’m not c-careful, I’m g-going to…  Trying to stop his hips from thrusting into the soft, warm flesh, Yanagi had already succeeded in making his body compliant with her wishes.  He was already on the verge of shooting another load of his seed into her, but unlike doing so in her mouth or butt, he absolutely couldn’t do that here.  Just focus, Shinichi.  Just think about– huh?


Using his conditioning to his advantage, being able to think somewhat clearly meant he should be able to meditate and, theoretically, get control over his emotions again.  Unfortunately for him, a pair of slender fingers entered the narrow tunnel attempting to crush him, and pinched his feet between them.


A-Are they finished in the bath alr–?!  Before he could finish his thought, the fingers dragged him back toward the entrance of Yanagi’s sex, only to stop short of granting him freedom and plunging him back into the tight depths once more.  Again and again, slowly at first but with the pace increasing slowly over time, he was dragged over the squishy folds of Yanagi’s sex, disrupting his thoughts and pseudo-calm.


It didn’t matter what he tried to do or how much he planned.  He was at Yanagi’s mercy until something changed.  And she wanted to use him to masturbate, to establish dominance over him, and train him to be loyal to only her.  He wasn’t to think of anything other than that.


This gentle torment continued until Yanagi’s sex clamped down on him like a vice, squeezing any air he managed to keep within his lungs out and forcing him to swallow mouthfuls of her light, sweet juices.  And his body was all too happy to drink it in.  Dragged back near the entrance of Yanagi’s love tunnel once her orgasm subsided, the fingers holding him released and retreated the rest of the way, leaving him in a semi-conscious, euphoric haze as his captor got up and presumably out of the bath.


Shinichi, despite Tsuki watching Yanagi shove him in her sex, was left in the youngest member of the Uzaki family as she carried on like normal.  Though his senses returned to him, Shinichi wasn’t able to mount an escape whenever she was sitting down, and he couldn’t make out anything she said when talking to someone.  Occasionally, she’d clench her vaginal muscles around him until he started to squirm, and he somehow knew that when she giggled after that, it was directed at him.


Being conscious the entire time was the most frightful thing to the young man though.  As he had feared, he was adapting to being inside Yanagi’s pussy.  His body couldn’t maintain a state of heightened tension forever, so when he couldn’t move, his body relaxed and sank into her accepting embrace.  Like she had said, he could only accept that she was in control of him.  And as the hours passed, Shinichi even stopped trying to escape when she was standing up and the pressure was at its least.  Any move he made only pleasured her more, and even if he managed to crawl out into her underwear, she could, and likely would, just shove him back in again, deeper.


It’s got to be close to bedtime by now.  Is Yanagi-chan really going to just leave me in here all night?  Despite the physically and mentally exhausting day he endured, Shinichi’s circadian rhythm hadn’t been thrown off enough to not have a general idea of what time it was.  Sh-Should I try to get her attention?  Or maybe it would be better to just stay in here for the night…  No!  What am I thinking!?  I need Yanagi-chan to get me out of here as soon as possible.  I can’t–whoa!!


As he debated what to do next, the dark-haired young man’s thoughts were interrupted as the gentle swaying of Yanagi’s hips walking somewhere stopped and her stance shifted slightly.  The ring muscles around him relaxed and something larger than him was spreading her girlhood, causing him to slide down toward it.


Perfect!  I guess she’s not quite used to me enough to sleep like this.  He thought, letting himself fall to the fingers he expected to be waiting for him.  Though, for just reaching in to pull him out, Yanagi’s sex was getting hotter and wetter than usual.  Great…  I should have known she’d try– w-wait!  What’s this?!  Having learned that the female libido, young or old, was not to be underestimated, Shinichi prepared for another hot and heavy session before hopefully a wet ejection of satisfaction.


But, instead of the dainty fingers he expected to land on, he fell onto a slimy, slithering pink muscle as it stroked and rubbed the inside of Yanagi’s love tunnel!




With everyone in the house getting ready to go to bed, Tsuki waited until her two older children went to their rooms to sleep before sneaking into Yanagi’s.  She failed to retrieve Shinichi in the bath and crossed a line with her daughter no parent ever should.  However, just thinking about how helpless the formerly tall, muscular young man was in her daughter’s cute little pussy was too hard to resist.  Not to mention how adorable Yanagi’s sweet moans sounded as she skillfully guided her to, in her words, the best orgasm she ever had.


For the rest of the night, Tsuki couldn’t stop thinking about how Yanagi was so effortlessly dominating Shinichi.  He was right there, in her small, developing body, completely overwhelmed.  He needed her help to escape, but she also wanted a bit more fun with him too.


“Ah, Kaasan~  Come in, come in.  I’m gonna leave Senpai-san in my pussy for the night unless you wanna get him out.”  The silver-haired girl said mischievously, rubbing her lower abdomen with a youthful blush on her cheeks.


“I-It’s only f-fair if Sakurai-kun is at least present for o-our discussion, don’t you think?”  She asked, sitting on the bed.


Shrugging, Yanagi began to take off her pajamas unhesitatingly.  She had already bathed with her mother today, there was nothing to be embarrassed about as she took everything off.  “Alright.  Ya can get him out yerself, but yer not allowed ta use yer hands.”


“Wh-What!?  Yanagi, stop fooling arou–”


“Senpai-san stays in me then.”  Not giving any ground, Yanagi cut her off and turned off the lights.  Going to stand in front of her mother, Yanagi spread her legs a bit and looked at her, giving her one more chance.  “Senpai-san moves a lot in his sleep too.  It feels really nice.”


Wait!  She’s going to keep Sakurai-kun for another night?!  Th-That’s not fair…  Longing to get her hands on the shrunken young man again, Tsuki found herself kneeling before her daughter before she could stop herself.  “F-Fine…  But I’m o-only doing this to get Sakurai-kun.  Am I clear?”  Though she didn’t care for the smirk that she received in reply, Tsuki pressed her face into her daughter’s crotch all the same, using her dexterous tongue to spread her open and slip inside.


Yanagi’s nectar flowed over her tongue and down her chin as Tsuki pulled her closer so she could reach deeper.  Her fingers sank into and squeezed the younger girl’s soft tush as she had to help maintain Yanagi’s balance.  The soft, slender thighs framing her face quivered as they struggled to find the strength to support her weight, and once more her ears were serenaded with sweet, sensual moans.


My~  Yanagi is so skilled at manipulating people, but it seems she’s not as experienced as I thought.  Reveling in the shift in their immoral power dynamic, Tsuki pressed her advantage by heightening the silver-haired girl’s pleasure before retrieving the boy she had shrunken the day before.  I haven’t done anything like this since I met Fujio-san.  Ufufu.  What do you think, Yanagi?  You weren’t expecting your mother to be so good at pleasing other women, were you?  Mentally gloating as Yanagi grabbed the back of her head and shoved her face more firmly into her pussy, hearing her daughter’s lustful, sensual voice was more arousing than any of her girl friends back in high school and college.  As she was about to indulge in the moment a bit more, something squirming fell onto her tongue, reminding her of why she was eating out her daughter in the first place.  Ah!  Sakurai-kun!  Mmmm…  He covered in Yanagi’s flavor, but I finally got him back.


With her objective accomplished, Tsuki released her daughter and went to stand up, but Yanagi grabbed her shoulders and leaned in, licking up from her chin before kissing her mother passionately.


In the heat of the moment, Tsuki embraced her in return as Yanagi began to strip her and pull her onto the bed.  Shinichi was struggling between their mouths as he was passed from mother to daughter and back again.  His tiny voice was constantly being silenced as they wrapped their tongues around him, which profoundly amused and aroused Tsuki.  What’s the matter, Sakurai-kun?  You’ve been targeting myself and my daughters for so long.  Kicking off her pajama pants and panties as she sat with Yanagi on her lap, the older woman licked at his hardened member, delighting in its potent flavor.  Even reduced, Shinichi was a man she couldn’t ignore.


With Yanagi complimenting her assault on the tiny member, they were able to get him to spray his heady load onto their tongues.  As they shared the salty, late-night treat, the shrunken young man fell from their lips and landed between their squished-together bosoms.  Oops.  Sorry, Sakurai-ku–!?  Thinking their kiss was over as she and Yanagi broke apart to swallow, Tsuki was about to pluck the young man from their cleavage as he began to sink into it, but Yanagi pressed her lips to hers again before she could.  Ya-Yanagi!?


With more passion and vigor than before, the precocious girl clung to her tightly.




It wasn’t the rescue he was expecting.  If anything, he was more confused by the situation he found himself in as Shinichi struggled to escape the mother/daughter breast sandwich he was caught in the middle of.  Tsuki and Yanagi continued to kiss passionately above him, ignoring his voice as he called out to them.  “Tsu-Tsuki-san!  Y-Yanagi-ch-chan!  What a-are you d-doi–!”  Sinking between their exposed breasts, he was left with no answers as to why a parent and her child would do something so debaucherous.


And yet, his raging erection refused to go down despite, or perhaps even because of what they were doing.  A gorgeous mother and her beautiful daughter embracing and indulging in each other like lovers wasn’t a sight seen too often, at least not in person.  Such scenarios were typically parts of fiction and presented through sites that would necessitate regular clearing of internet search history.  Being caught in the middle of the two as they rubbed their breasts against him was too much stimulation for him to consciously repress.


What is wrong with me?!  How can I be so turned on by seeing my kouhai’s mother and younger sister doing something like this– whoa?!  Ashamed of his body enjoying the pleasant pressure and feeling of the massive, marshmallowy mammaries rubbing against each other, Shinichi was on the verge of staining their flawless skin with his cum.  However, he had slid far enough down their breasts to fall out the bottom and fall down to bounce off of Yanagi’s smooth crotch, landing on the silky smooth, trimmed tuft adorning Tsuki’s mons pubis.  Shaking his head to get his bearings, Shinichi looked up just in time to see Yanagi adjust how she was sitting on her mother’s lap, dropping her dripping, gaping flower on him.




“Yanag–!”


Barely registering the shrunken man’s voice as she unintentionally pinned him under her pussy, Yanagi nevertheless found it amusing that he was already almost back right where she wanted to keep him.  However, she wasn’t in the right mind space to capitalize on her position as her mind was melting from her mother’s kissing technique.  Ahhh~  K-Kaasan~  How is she s-so good at this?  She should have been the one in control.  Sure, she was making everything up on the fly since Tsuki found out she had Shinichi, but she had so much practice getting people to do what she wanted.


Yet, when it came to physical intimacy, her mother effortlessly took the reigns from her and dragged her to new depths of depravity and pleasure.  While she was desperately clinging to Tsuki and trying to match her intensity in the kiss, the more experienced, older woman was playing her body like an instrument.  She knew exactly how much strength to apply on her tongue, just where to caress her flesh, and how tightly to hold her to keep her sitting on her paunchy thighs, quivering in pleasure.


N-No!  No, I c-can’t let Kaasan win.  I never lose a game I mean to win.  In a final gambit to reclaim dominance, Yanagi pushed her mother down on the bed, grabbing Shinichi from her crotch and inserting his legs into her engorged fold.  Turning Tsuki on her side, Yanagi raised one of her mother’s legs over her shoulder, keeping the other between her thighs.


Realizing what her daughter’s plan was, Tsuki giggled sultrily at her sweaty, beautiful, horny child and spread her vulva, inviting her for an even more illicit, incestuous, mother/daughter ‘kiss’.  Her flower was no less wet than Yanagi’s undulating and steaming, almost breathing, as it waited for Yanagi to initiate.


Annoyed by her mother's confidence and impatient, Yanagi didn’t hesitate as she pressed her pussy into Tsuki’s quim, grinding their crotches together with Shinichi in both of them.




Too far aroused to restrain herself, her youngest daughter had awoken a side of Tsuki that she had sealed away for so long.  Shinichi had stirred the domineering beast inside of her with how helpless he was yesterday, but demonstrating to her daughter how much more she had to learn reminded her of her high school days.  Of attending an all-girls school and, with a lack of exposure to men, experimenting with her friends and using them to vent her libido.


Ara ara~  I haven’t heard s-such a sweet voice s-since I played with Haurto-san and Sengoku-san.  Ufufu, those two never c-could match me.  Reminiscing as she gyrated her hips to maneuver Shinichi’s body, even though she was the one being mounted, Yanagi was helplessly leaning against her leg to stay upright.  Oh!  I think the l-last time I p-played with them w-was when they teased me for fainting after F-Fujio-san’s match th-that day.  I-It was my f-first time s-seeing a m-man’s…  They didn’t have to laugh that much.  Hooking her leg around her daughter’s shoulder so she couldn’t fall back, Tsuki increased the intensity of their scissoring causing Yanagi’s voice to spike as she climaxed from the stimulation.


Letting Yanagi fall into her arms after the intense orgasm passed, Tsuki tightened her hold of the shrunken young man they were sharing, pulling him from her daughter’s soaked pussy.  Embracing the satisfied girl into her bosom, while Yanagi didn’t last long enough for her to cum, she was satisfied with the elated, loose face her adorable daughter was making.


Reaching down to finish herself off, Tsuki giggled as Shinichi’s manhood twitched and poked into her folds.  Ara~  I’m so sorry, Sakurai-kun.  It’s n-not good for a boy to get s-so pent up.


High on endorphins Tsuki shoved him inside her love tunnel, holding his legs between her fingers as she brought herself to to climax.  As her pussy clamped down on the tiny body inside her, the spasms and convulsions of his own orgasm, along with a minute amount of hot, sticky jizz spreading in her folds signaled that she had satisfied him as well.


Ahh…  I’ve let a man other than my husband m-mark my pussy with his seed.  I’m a t-terrible wife…  Smiling to herself, Tsuki leaned down to kiss Yanagi on the forehead as she was still lost in the afterglow of pleasure.  And a terrible mother.  Not just to Yanagi, b-but Hana as well.  Freeing Shinichi from her sex, Tsuki brought him up to her face.  “S-Sakurai-kun…  I’m sorry to ask this after promising to help you, but how would you feel about becoming our… p-pet?  Toy?  Hmm…  I’m not sure exactly what you would be, but–?  Sakurai-kun?”  As she tried to reason with the younger man, Tsuki paused when she saw that he had finally passed out once again from overstimulation.  “And he was squirming inside of me just a few moments ago too.  Well, I suppose I can get him to agree in the morning.”  Giggling at the cum-soaked young man, Tsuki shrugged and began to bring him up to her lips for a good night kiss when Yanagi’s lips clamped down around him.  “Yanagi–!”


Before she could stop her, Yanagi kissed Tsuki once more, opening her mother’s mouth with her lips.  Passing the unconscious Shinichi on her tongue to the older woman, the mischievous young girl broke off the kiss before Tsuki knew what was going on and giggled.  “If ya wanna get boys ta listen ta ya, Kaasan, ya gotta make ‘em understand physically.  Talkin’s not enough for someone like Senpai-san.”  Raising Tsuki’s chin with her hand, Yanagi kept her from opening her mouth and smiled.  “But, spendin’ a night navigatin’ a girl's body can fix that.  Senpai-san will be fine, trust me.  Swallow him.”


E-Ehhh!  S-Swallow Sakurai-kun!  I-I couldn’t p-possibly.  With Yanagi dragging them back into her territory, Tsuki’s confidence evaporated as she kept the young man in her mouth from sliding too far down by pinning him to the roof of her mouth.  Even if he will be s-safe, I can’t just…  B-But… h-he’s already been inside of me.  What would it even feel like?


With how confident her daughter was that Shinichi would be safe, Tsuki relaxed her tongue and aligned him to slide to the back of her throat.  A gullet far more eager than she was was quick to claim him and drag the shrunken college student past the point of no return.  With a satisfying gulp, feeling the unmoving lump descend her neck filled Tsuki with a pleasure comparable to dominating others sexually.


Tracing Shinichi’s position with her fingers, she licked her lips and let something in between a soft burp and throaty exhale.  Ahh~  Shinichi-kun~  Ufufu, how much better would it feel if he were struggling futilely to climb back up?  Collapsing to the bed with her daughter in her arms, Tsuki rubbed her stomach once Shinichi disappeared past her collarbone.


“So, I… er, I mean, we can keep Senpai-san, right?  We just need ta train him a bit, but he’s the funnest boy I’ve played with yet.”  Yanagi asked, cuddling close to her mother’s fuller, softer chest.


“How many other boys have you done this with?!  Goodness, what am I going to do with you?”  As much as she wanted to chastise her daughter, Tsuki couldn’t imagine the meddlesome girl being taken advantage of after witnessing how domineering she was with Shinichi.  It’s no wonder Yanagi knows so much about this.  I know kids are quicker to pick up new technology but…  And I can’t very well return Shinichi-kun to normal until I’m sure he’ll never breathe a word of this to anyone else.  Thankfully, I know just how effective conditioning can be.  Ufufu~  Thinking about how, even after more than twenty years, neither Hotaru nor Sengoku had told anyone about the side of herself she had put to rest after she and Fujio began dating, she giggled.  There were still subtle signs of their submission to her though, not that she sees them too often anymore.  “Sakurai-kun still has a life of his own, so we can’t just keep him forever.  His friends and family would be worried sick about him.”


“I-I know.  It’s not like I was going to make disappear forever.”  Lowering her head, Yanagi’s playful smile faded.  Even if she referred to them as toys, she knew they were all people with lives and loved ones waiting for them.  Shrinking was just a way to escape that temporarily, and nobody else made her want to keep them as much as Shinichi did, so she was getting a little carried away.


Seeing her daughter reflect on how she had been treating Shinichi, Tsuki tightened her embrace.  “So, we can only keep him until you all have to go back to school.”


“Really?!  Thanks, Kaasan!”  Lighting up at Tsuki’s permitting them to keep Shinichi a bit longer, Yanagi kissed her on the cheek with a broad smile on her face.


“However!  I’m going to tell your sister about him in the morning.  It’s only fair and she’s been getting increasingly upset and worried about him because she can’t contact him.”  Tsuki added, leaving no room for negotiation.


Her celebratory mood crashing back down, including her sister would cut the already limited time she had with Shinichi down even further.  However, remembering how angry and worried Hana was after not being able to get ahold of her beloved senpai all day, Yanagi did feel a bit guilty hiding him from her.  “Fine~...  That was ma original plan anyway.  Senpai-san just feels so good, I wanted ta keep him fer maself at least until the break was over.”


She couldn’t blame the silver-haired girl for the bit of selfishness.  “I know, I know.”  She enjoyed having Shinichi in her underwear more than she realized at the time.  Not that she knew the pleasure of having him squirm inside of her though, Tsuki wanted to ensure she retained access to him.  I’ll have to ask Yanagi to show me how she usually plays with shrunken people later.  Tomorrow is going to be such a busy day…


Getting under the blankets, neither bothered to put their pajamas back on, embracing in the nude as they settled in to go to sleep.


“Kaasan?”


“Yes, Yanagi?”


“Thanks.  I love you.”  Pursing her lips, Yanagi leaned in towards her.


“I love you too, sweetie.”  Cupping her daughter’s cheek, Tsuki reciprocated, sharing a short but passionate, incestuous kiss with her daughter before they went to sleep.


Everything would be different come the morning.  They both knew there was no turning back, for them, their family, and especially for the dark-haired young man that triggered such a drastic paradigm shift.


“Good night.”


“G’night.”

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282