- Text Size +
Ae Ri stiffened in my arms. Shuffling around she turned to face me in the darkness. "What?" She asked in a hushed tone, breath tickling my face. Clearly fully awake, I had her full attention.

"Were you serious?" I repeated. "Would you want an extra couple of inches?"

"I - I mean no, but... Wait... What's going on? Why do you want to shrink more?" She sounded worried.

"It's nothing. I've just been -" I breathed a sigh, wondering how I should word this. "Life has been great at this height and, I dunno, I don't think a couple more inches would hurt. Plus with you bigger I'd just feel like you're... Y'know, more safe."

She scoffed. "Is this about what happened at lunch?"

"It's not just that. Seriously, I've been loving the new size. Like I told you before, I've never been able to gain weight this fast before in my life and riding the train is easier, and - and you've been encouraging me so much that I'd feel comfortable doing it."

"You better not be white knighting me because of a slap." She said in reply, skipping over the nicer things I'd said.

"I'm not! I'm not, I swear."

There was a pause in the dark. I waited for a reply, unsure of how what I'd said had been received without being able to read her expression. The silence grew and gradually my nerves got more frought. I opened my mouth to continue but flinched as something touched me. It was Ae Ri, her hand cupping my cheek. "You're such an idiot." She said, disarming me completely. She'd sounded almost saddened by my decision. "Look, sleep on it. If you still want to do it tomorrow we can discuss it, okay?"

I chuckled, shaking my head. "Sleep isn't going to change my mind, Ri. But yeah, we can discuss it tomorrow."

Again, the reply was delayed. "Good." She finally quipped. "Now, spoon me." The demanded was given with a mockingly haunty tone. Twisting in my arms she thrust her ass into my middle, pushing a grunt out of me. Chuckling softly, I wrapped my arms tightly around her waist and pulled her in even closer, pressing my chest to her back. I never wanted to let her go.


The next morning I woke up late for work. Panic stricken, I launched out of bed, scrambling around to get ready. A quick 'morning' was all I could say to the bundle in the sheets that was my half asleep girlfriend. Then, semi-dressed, I left.

That introduction to the day was fitting. Manic. Pure chaos. The day only descended further into madness the longer work went on. Server failures, network drops and solving tickets meant I only snuck a few texts to Ae Ri throughout the day. I was so busy that we didn't really get a chance to speak much at all, especially not about our late night conversation. Eventually, leaving work late, I rushed home to change and then to the gym. I was supposed to meet Ae Ri there. It was a leg day. Oh, joy.

Originally, before we started working out together, I'd guessed that Ae Ri's legs would be stronger than her upper body. I had the possibly slightly sexist belief that most ladies in the gym focused a lot of their efforts on lower body workouts. Hearing Ae Ri's workout schedule, I'd felt vindicated. But, my assumption was only half correct. Since she was a climber her back was, proportionally, monumemtally strong. She had to dangle off of walls and overhangs so she'd built up a lot of strength. However, I was still half right. She'd put a lot of work into building her legs. Fueled by a fierce envy for thicker ladies, she hammered them every session. I, conversely, neglected them even at the best of times. So, going into a leg day after a grueling day of work left me with very little motivation.

Darting into the gym, I found her doing split squats towards the back of the free weights area. Her working from home meant she could have been here for minutes or hours. Since she was literally dripping with sweat, somewhere in the middle sounded most likely. Running over, I apologised for how late I was. She just laughed it off. "I used to workout all alone before, didn't I?" She joked. Anxiety vented, I finally let the day's tension bleed away.

With that relaxation came a chance to indulge in the finer things. I allowed myself a sideways look at the sight before me, sneakily perving on my girlfriend. Her outfit was similar to her typical gym garb. Sports bra and leggings. Leggings that looked like they might rupture at any moment. Jesus, she was outgrowing clothes even before the transfers now. That thought prompted me to peer at the big number etched onto the side of the dumbbells in her hands. They were each 24kg (48lbs). Mind boggling, I tried to remember how much she'd weighed at the last transfer. Our weights were monitored after each transfer, but I had purposefully tried to ignore them last time. What was she? 65kg (140lbs) or something? She was probably heavier now but those dumbbells were climbing faster than her weight.

Due to my tardiness we agreed to split up, our workouts on parallel rails, but separate. Like two rounds of a song, the same words but a different time signature. I'd catch glimpses of Ae Ri lifting phenomenal amounts of weight randomly between my exercises. Until, about half way through, I lost her completely. After some time, sat on a leg extension machine, I began to get curious. Searching, I leaned left and right, head on a swivel. Craning as far as I could without falling out of the seat, I located her in one of the squat racks, loading up the bar. She must have been finishing up, she usually left squats for last. That seemed like a lot of plates though. Squinting, I tried to figure out what she was putting onto the bar. The green plates were 20kg (44lbs) each so... My heart skipped a beat.

I let the leg extension machine bang closed, ripping my legs out of it. Ae Ri was squatting 120kg (254lbs), much, much heavier than last time. Why had she jumped up such a large amount? I peeled across the gym, power walking, certain she was about to hurt herself. Ae Ri got under the bar and unracked the weights, ass bulging as she sank down for the first rep.

I closed in just as she started quaking, face a furious ball of scrunched muscles. Shit, shit, shit. I got to the rack and was just about to step in, ready to help, when she growled: "I'm fine!" Stopping in my tracks, I froze, a heavy wave of concern welling into a pool in my gut. My girlfriend, crushed under a massive weight, willed herself to move as I watched. Her legs, engorged with power, seemed huge. Ass, stretching the leggings to transparancy, was wide and mesmerising. An elastic creeeeeeee began to grow in volume and, wide eyed, I watched Ae Ri squat more than I ever weighed. She crested at the top of the rep. I prayed she'd just rack the bar and be done but no, she went down for a second.

Her leggings couldn't handle it. My jaw slackened as her leggings bursting open at the seat, ass spilling out, letting an ochre flood of tantalisingly firm flesh fill the gap, replacing the dark material. Glutes muscled the wounded spandex open more and more. Fascinated, I stared. I watched the thighs that had grown so much over the last few months bulge thicker, working to move the weight. Yet, even with her wardrobe malfunction, she went into a third rep, ignoring what must have been a breeze on her butt. The ripping sound was quieter this time, the hole gaping only marginally wider with the next rep. I simultaneously awed and horrified, suddenly glad that I blocked the view for anyone else.

After that third rep, running on empty, she basically fell into the squat rack, forcing the weights onto the metal hooks. Sagging against it, the bar was the only thing holding her up, impressive strength sapped by the effort. I rushed forwards, catching her and pulling her upright. "Ri, what was that?" I asked, amazed, holding this panting, 5'3 mass of muscle and curves and stubbornness.

"I wanted... To see if I... If I could... Before the transfer." I was bewildered by the response, once again reminded by her frankly maddening work ethic. She'd mentioned it before. She was tracking how much she could lift at each weight, between transfers. This was her last chance to do squats before the next session so she'd forced herself to the very limit.

"You happy now?" I asked, sarcastically. Exhaustion still evident on her flushed, red face, she grinned. Even when I was annoyed with her I found her unbearably adorable. "C'mon, let's get you home. You keep doing squats and you'll end up naked." I heaved her up and propped her against the edge of the rack, taking my zipped up hoodie off for her to tie around her waist.

She took it, firing back with her response. "Sure you wouldn't like that?"

Still worried, but happy she was well enough to crack jokes, I let some dry humour slip. "I would but I'm pretty sure every guy here has already gotten an eyeful of your blue thong." I stayed ready to catch her as she unsteadily shuffled out of the squat rack, wobbling side to side. Hooking her arm into mine, I took some of her weight.

Obsidian hair thudded against my arm and we walked out like some couple in a romantic movie, disappearing into the sunset. Expect my loving partner was forced to do this because she couldn't walk straight and we were going out into a grey drizzle. "But I didn't put on a thong?"

"Well, you ass turned it into one." I sighed. Very romantic.


We went back to her place. Sullenly, over the last few weeks, I'd realised that we'd been spending more and more time there recently. It was no secret she preferred her home comforts and reluctantly I'd just had to accept that. It was almost starting to feel like I'd semi moved in.

"Can you help?" Ae Ri whined from the bathroom, voice carrying through to me in the kitchen. I jogged over, wondering if the damage had been delayed by adrenaline. I found her, leggings halfway down her hip, bare ass perched precariously on the edge of the plastic bathtub. The fabric was clinging to her long, pumped up legs like an angry octopus, unwilling to release the glorious expanse of gorgeousness. I wouldn't want to let go of her legs either, I thought glumly. She gave me doe eyes. Beautiful, chocolate, molten pools of undeniability, pleading for assistance silently.

"For God's sake." I grumbled, stepping one foot over her legs and bending at the hip. She sat straighter, posture and expression indicating she was happy to have duped me into helping. I grabbed the waist band and pulled. Sweat and swollen muscles meant the friction was intense, material shimmying along her skin a millimetre at a time despite me using all my strength. My ass got lower as I grunted, pulling and pulling until I was squatting over her ankles and feet. A giggle from above my hunched over form prickled my ears. "This isn't funny." I grunted.

"It's a little funny." She tittered, hiding her laughter behind a hand. "Defeated by leggings." She snorted.

"They defeated you too!"

"Oh? If anything I'm pretty sure I won our battle when I exploded the ass out."

"You won the battle but lost the war." That made her cockiness falter.

She weighed up the options, pride wounded. "Alright, enough's enough then." She reached passed me to grab the fabric along her thigh where the seams were. I shifted back onto my haunches to watch. An unladylike grunt erupted and Ae Ri's cheeks puffed out. Serious, straining, still so cute, her arms swelled with effort. A second later and a handful of already over stressed seams popped in quick succession. She relaxed and exhaled sadly, "I liked these leggings." Well maybe you shouldn't be working out constantly and eating like a monster, I thought. I'd never dare voice the thought though.

"They weren't lasting passed next week anyway." I countered. This whole situation jarred something loose in my brain. Our conversation from last night had slipped into the cracks through work and our gym escapades but had been pushed to the fore. "Uh..." I mumbled, wondering if this was the right time to speak up.

Ae Ri's focus left her destruction of her gym clothes. She'd torn a large hole into one side of the fabric, easing the pressure. "What?" She asked, stopping the spandex massacre. "What's wrong?"

"Well..." I gripped the waistband, tugging the looser material down more easily. A handful of inches at a time I unveiled her legs. I concentrated on them instead of her above me, suddenly a bit embarrassed by this topic. For some reason the idea giving her more height felt tabboo.

At least her legs were easy to be distracted by. Maybe too easy. They looked like they were carved out of marble. With her limbs stretched out straight like this, the deep line of tone on the outside of her leg was easy to feel and it made my brain go fuzzy. I tugged the navy blue leggings passed the girthiest part of her legs and my thoughts were scattered to the wind completely.

More silky, smooth, flawless leg was released from their prison, but so too was that little, powder blue triangle of material that covered her crotch. A scent I associated with sex wafted up to me, triggering basal urges that had roused from a fitful slumber. My crotch began to stiffen, hardening, a new primary objective beginning to dominate my consciousness. Her underwear seemed consumed by the abundance of flesh surrounding it, drawn tight into the recesses where her thigh and hip connected. I could see her sex through the material, the shape of her lips and... The hunger bloomed, the urge to bury my face into her crotch growing. I placed a hand on the rock solid, trunk-like leg. Wait, was she flexing?

"What?" Ae Ri asked more forecfully, disgruntled.

That stole my attention back from the horny hypnosis I'd been under. I had a question to ask. An important topic to discuss. "Well, I... Uh, I slept on it." Lamely, I let the start of the conversation hang, silence only broken by the sound of me yanking the ruined material down, finally managing to get the leggings to her knees. I steeled my resolve and looked up at her.

"Slept on wh- oh." Understanding eased the confusion on her face. She leaned back, hands bracing herself on the bathtub as her core flexed. Chewing the inside of her cheek cutely, I could see the prospect of agreeing was appealing to her. "You're really serious, aren't you?"

"I am. I wouldn't have asked if I wasn't. Why are - I thought you'd be happy about this." I said with what probably sounded like exasperation but was actually nerves.

"I mean, it's been my dream to be taller. I love being bigger." She admitted. Then a sly look came over her. "I'm pretty sure you like me bigger too." Those big brown eyes sparkled with a new energy, tracing down my body to my crotch. My face warmed and I shifted to try and hide the tent I was pitching. Mercifully she moved on and the internal squirming in my stomach died down. "I just want to make sure you're doing this for the right reasons, babe. This isn't just because of the weekend, right? You're not trying to spite your family by giving me more of your size?"

"What?! No! No, Ri, I'm doing this for yo - for us. We both love our new sizes." I skipped over the admission that upgraded Ae Ri was truly rocking not only my libido, but my entire world. "And... If a couple extra inches would make you safer, I'm happy to give them."

She pouted, a telltale sign that she was thinking. I couldn't help but get lost in her thoughts with her. Why did she always look so heart meltingly adorable when she did this. Kicking her feet, bonking my butt and making her legs flex up and down, she spoke. "I... Guess I still can't reach the top shelves." Eyes up at the ceiling in a cartoonishly feigned contemplation, she tapped her chin. I could tell she was holding back a smile.

"Is that a yes?"

The smile cracked and she brought her gaze down in a devilish way. "I dunno, are you sure you can handle even more of me?" Wincing, she drove salt into the accusation. "Some might argue you're already struggling."

"I can handle you at 5'3, and I could handle you at 10'3." I boasted, giving her shoulder a little shove, like I was trying to start a fight.

"Ohhh ho ho, biiiiig words, lil' guy." She laughed, pulling one leg from the leggings. With a shocking speed she used the ball of her foot to push me off of my haunches and onto my ass.

Looming, she stood up from the bathtub and offered me a hand. Slapping it away, I got up to my feet, looming over my girlfriend again, asserting the differences in our heights.

Ae Ri attempted to keep her poker face as we stood there but cracked, giddily hopping up, wrapping me in a hug that made me wheeze. "Yes! Let's do it!" She squealed, swinging herself side to side against me. This was more what I'd had in mind for her reaction. My stomach fluttered as her grip tightened and I began to rise. I rocked up onto my tip toes but didn't leave the floor as Ae Ri almost lifted me off of the ground.

Releasing the hug, gravity's full hold returned and my heels hit the tiles, thudding. Stood there, staring up at me, shining joyfully, eyes crinkled and cheeks rounded, tiny dimples accenting her almost obnoxious beauty, she radiated excitment. It was like I'd just gifted her the best present in the world. "Stop staring at me and get in the shower, stinky." I chuckled, heading to leave.

Pulling on my t-shirt, she yanked me back. Straight into a delightful, warm, gentle, surprising kiss. "Oh, you're not getting away that easy, mister." She cooed. "I need someone to help scrub me down." Her voice was smooth like honey, throaty and sultry. Like a fly in a spiders web, I was drawn in.

Pushing me back, she gave herself room to twirl, putting her back to me. Gripping the sports bra, she took it up, forcing it over the shelf of breast. Her lats spread outwards as she did and her waspish waist appeared to shrink, the hourglass becoming even more exaggerated. I could actually hear her breasts slap down onto her ribs as they were freed, bouncing, bountiful curves visible even from behind with her arms up like this. She draped the sports bra onto the floor and looked at me over her shoulder.

The shower hissed alive, cool water heating into a hot stream, steam already beginning to form in the air. Elegantly she stepped into the tub, pulling the curtain closed behind her.

Rooted to the ground, cock at full mast, I stood like a dog awaiting their master. Through the translucent sheet I could see her step under the water, smoothing her hair back as rivers ran down the contours of her hills. Sensing my lack of movement, her body turned towards me. Fingers curled around the curtain, opening one side to reveal her face, dark hair somehow even inkier, blacker, a few strands plastered along her forehead and tucked behind her ears. Purposefully, she stuck the curtain to her body, pink nipple, the outline of her hip and that dark triangle of trimmed hair becoming very clear, no longer obscured by translucency. She didn't speak. She simply beckoned me in, cocking her head backwards.

I was derobed, fully naked, in a flash, scrambling over the edge of the bathtub. Inside I was greeted to a bottle of shower gel. She snapped her fingers and pointed to the wet, awe inspiring orbs that stood proudly on her chest. "Get scrubbing." She smirked.

How could I refuse? Squirting a huge gob of shower gel into my hand, I discarded the bottle. Lathering up the gel, a foam forming, I goggled at the woman - at the piece of artwork in front of me. I eagerly reached my hands forwards. As if I were handling some priceless artifacts, I gently rolled my fingers across the top of each breast, rotating them around to cup their weight. Ae Ri gave a little gasp as I did, pausing as she lathered up her own hands. The gravity defying nature of her tits betrayed just how heavy they were. Soft, pillowy weight seeped between my fingers as I hefted the twin globes upwards, two big, ripe, honeydew melons. The gasp preceeded her body reacting to my touch, nipples swelling erect, awoken by my touch. They protruded into my palm, making me shiver in the clouded shower. I let the wet breasts slip from my grasp, nipples grazing lines down my hands.

An audible, tiny inhale left me as Ae Ri's grip encircled me. Despite her soapy, wet hands her grasp was strong. Tugging on my turgid member, making my feet squeak against the bathtub, she hauled me in like a fish on a line. Stepping forward to meet me halfway, my tip stabbed at her stomach, right into her lower abs. We locked lips, my head angled down and hers up. Hardly any bending or tiptoeing necessary to lock lips. The idea that this time next week we'd have to bend even less made me weak at the knees.

Her hand delicately stroked my length, working up and down slowly, forcing me to break the kiss and lean my weight on her. Despite having the less extreme of the leg days, I was the one leaning against the other like the tower of pisa. I kissed at her neck and shoulder, pressing my lips to anywhere that would make her moan. Hands curling up her back, spreading suds and feeling the definition and thickness, I pulled her tighter against me. Her tits, frictionless, spread against my chest, squishing out to the sides, making the display of side boob billow larger. Her free hand ran up my spine, fingers ploughing through my hair, cradelling me into the nook of her neck. Somehow she was as stable as a rock, holding my weight up, milking my dick.

"Keep cleaning." Ae Ri whispered, smile dripping from her barely audible voice. "Or I'll have to stop too." She cooed, bringing her motions up and down my length to an excruciating crawl. My efforts to wash her body reignited. I couldn't let her slow down. Not like this. My palms glided down her body, rolling along her perfect back, down to her narrow waist and then back out to cup the swells of her glutes. Massaging and kneading the cheeks, I felt her hum vibrating against me. Almost drunkenly, I tried to lift my head, only to have her push it back down. "Mhmmm, no, I like having you here." She said, keeping me draped over her, squeezing my cock as she sped up. That seemed to sap the strength out of me more, magnitising my shape to hers.

Feverishly, I kneaded and rubbed and groped and cleaned faster, sinking lower as she wrung the strength out of me, drops of water from a towel. My dick was pointing at her thigh now. I'd sunken so low, shrivelling against her that I was fighting to stay on my feet.

Bringing my hands back up I mushed her mammaries together, pressing against the side boob, further working up the lather on them. She was churning me like butter at this point and I was quickly losing control, desperate to stop myself from exploding all over her.

"They're so big, aren't they?" Her voice wasn't a whisper this time. It rang clear, piercing my thoughts even as she spoke softly. "You know what I read recently?" My brain was weakly trying to comprehend where she was going with this. "Since you've put on some extra weight, this next transfer might make them grow even more than usual." What? Reeling, I took the information in, pushed ever closer to climax. She continued, elaborating further in that even, relaxed, comforting tone. "Don't you remember what Hamilton said? You lose more mass than height in the transfers to keep you proportional." She's right. He had said that. Some square - cube law bullshit. But how did that factor in to anythi-

"You've been working soooo hard to put on that extra weight. The extra muscle. The extra fat." The last word came out sharp, enunciated like a knife edge. I had worked hard. I'd forced myself to eat. I'd kept up with Ae Ri's ridiculous gym schedule. I'd made gains. She'd said it herself. And sure, I'd got some extra fat too, masking the definition in my middle, but I was happy about it. I wanted to put on weight.

"Proportionally, this is the heaviest you've been... And all that hard work. All that extra muscle and the extra cushion... It's gonna go straight to me." She giggled. I convulsed, balls screeching as they tensed into steel. I held on, clawing to keep the orgasm at bay. Even under the beating water the hairs on my body stood on end. I hated the idea of losing all the extra weight I'd gained. I'd slaved away for it. I'd... It was mine, wasn't it?

"Ah, I'm going to be spilling out of those poor lil' G cups you brought me, aren't I?" I groaned, squeezing at her breasts scooping my hands under each one, sandwiching my fingers between our bodies and lifting them, feeling them. I could hardly fathom them being even bigger. Heavier. But that's what was going to happen. She was going to be taking a cut. Taxing my size, not just my height. It had happened last time too. It wasn't even proportional then. She was sucking the muscle and weight right out of me and becoming bustier and stronger and thicker. I was panting, fully sagging against her as my hips thrust into her and precum coating her thigh a little at a time. A precursor for what was about to come.

"You're giving me extra inches and some of that precious weight too. Awww, and you worked soooooo haaaard." The words were drawn out long and teasing, matching her strokes along my length. "I almost feel bad. But you don't mind, right?" A part of me wanted to pull away right then. To tear myself away from whoever was saying these words and ask her why she was gloating about something she knew bothered me. About how I fought for every ounce and -

"I deserve a cut for helping you make the gain though, don't I? Keeping you working out. Making sure you ate all your calories." Her saccharine sweet, cherry tone washed over my brain. Fuck. Was that true? Without her I definitely would have been pushing myself in the gym. I would have been eating more either. She was right. She was always ri- "And... It's a worthy sacrifice, isn't it? You do want to make my big, juicy girls even bigger and juicier, don't you?." I went rigid against her, hips thrusting, stabbing my diamond lance into the muscle of her quad.

"You dooooo. I can tell. You're such a good, devoted boyfriend." Her pace had increased again. "You want to give it to me. You. Wanna. Make. Me. Big." I felt like my dick had become a shotgun, blasting viscous ropes of cum all over Ae Ri's thigh, the kickback sent my hips rocketing away. Tiny aftershocks hit, twitching my body as more cum erupted from my throbbing geyser. That last word had been different. Deeper and darker and hungrier. But I didn't have the brain power to deal with it right now. The tub squeaked as my legs became over done spaghetti and I slipped down. Gripping the sides, I thudded to my knees. Down on my knees, looking up at Ae Ri and the devilish smile on her face. Just like that last word, the smile felt dark. She was watching me over the curvature of her massive breasts, nipples standing solid. I felt stuck in a black hole of a shadow. Consumed by her and it.

Then her head tilted to the side and the smile returned to the regular, wholesome, happy, joyfilled expression I was used to. The shadows evaporated, her radiance burning away all the darkness I'd sensed in my nervous system. It was like the clouds had parted. She brushed my soaking strands of hair back and giggled. "Gosh, you're easy to get going." She bit her lip playfully. "That was fun." She'd been doing a bit. Playing a role. Working me over. That's what I told myself as I deflated even more, letting go of the survival instinct that had been there. For just a moment that felt a little scary though.

"Hey! You made a mess!" Ae Ri chided, pointing to her leg where I'd created a huge, splattered mark. "You can't be neglecting your cleaning duties like that." She laughed. I leaned over and grabbed a sponge, wiping her leg clean.

"Was that all true?" I croaked.

"What do you mean?"

"The stuff about my weight. Is me being heavier going to... You know?" I mimed breasts growing out of my chest.

She shrugged. "I don't know. I read a scientific paper and -" Gathering myself back up, strength returning, I moved to stand. "Hey!" Ae Ri pressed me down and waggled a finger in my face. "Uh-Uh! Aren't you gonna return the favour?" She pointed down under my chin at the bremuda triangle of sex. I laughed at the little smile she tried to hide.

"It would be rude not to." I said, plunging myself into the task I'd wanted to dive into earlier.


Our shower ran longer than expected, leading to us ordering Chinese food in. Ae Ri had order a mountain of food, insisting that she was positively starving after leg day. I didn't argue. She'd completely decimated her legs and that shower had led to me working up an appetite too. I wasn't complaining. Even if it was on my card.

As we ate the conversation drifted back onto the topic of transfers. "So how much extra height are you planning on giving me?" Ae Ri asked, a burning light in her eyes barely hidden. It was nice seeing her fully on board now.

I shrugged. "A couple of inches. I don't want to be way shorter than average."

She made a face, cheeks full of chow mein. A hard swallow later she replied. "Babe, average is 5'9."

Incredulously, I looked at her. "That can't be right." I moved to get the last piece of sweet and sour pork but it was snatched out from under my chopsticks by hers. "Hey!"

"Too slow!" She laughed. "Have the last veggie spring roll." She gestured before stuffing the hunk of meat into her mouth. I felt like I'd had hardly any meat compared to her. As she chewed she pulled free her phone and typed something. Turning the screen to me I saw she'd googled average height. It said 5'9. "See?"

Damn. Being 6'5 had warped my sense of height completely. "Still, I don't want to be that much shorter. I'll go down to 5'10."

She shook her head, pony tail swishing side to side. "They're gonna make you pay extra."

"What?"

"Anything less than three inches and they charge you extra. One or two inches is super expensive. It's in the contract." I hadn't read the terms and conditions as closely as her (or at all). Considering the dent she'd put in my wallet recently I balked at that idea of paying extra. I didn't want to give up an extra inch either though... I took the spring roll and crunched into it, thinking about what to do next.

"There is a loophole." She said through a mouthful of duck she was now stuffing her face with. I hated duck.

"Loophole?" The perks of having a girlfriend in the legal system. She nodded excitedly.

"There's a one week period. After we exchange height you can ask for some back. So you can give me extra and then get it back after a week. You pay the cheaper fee and get the height you wanted."

"What's the cheapest option?" I asked, trying not to sound too eager.

"Four inches." She said nonchalantly, hoovering up more rice. The number made my overly carb filled stomach do a somersault. We'd both be 5'8. That would be near impossible to get used to. Could I really deal with that height? Being the same height as my formerly pixie sized girlfriend? How big would everything - no, how big would she look? My nerves crawled, stomach churning. It would only be a week. 7 Tiny days and then I could be 5'10 or 5'11 or whatever. I could handle that, couldn't I? Being the same size as Ae Ri for a week... It might actually be a fun, temporary experience. Ae Ri tipped a bowl up to her lips, slurping down more food. Her abs visibly pushed out against her t-shirt. Internally, I tried to shake the worry away.


Five days later the worry hadn't lessened. We were walking into Dr. Wilson's office to sign the new paperwork. He'd sounded surprised on the phone when I asked to donate more height to Ae Ri. Not many people asked to donate more than six inches, he said, let alone almost ten. But I stayed resolute. I could work from home for a week and it would be fine. It would be fine. It *would* be fine. I could handle it.

Sitting in his office, we were handed the papers. Ae Ri, sat next to me in clothes that looked painted on, skimmed them quickly and signed each page. I went to do the same but spotted at the numbers printed in front of me. 5'8... Maybe I should read this more carefully. But Ae Ri was expectantly looking at me, I felt like I was under pressure. I rifled through pages, not able to understand any of the legal mumbo jumbo. Fuck. Why was she watching me like that? Her typical smile was shining but it put me on edge.

I picked up the pen to sign when Dr. Wilson spoke up. "You can take all the time you need." Ae Ri peer at him sideways. Her smile stretched wider.

"Oh, duh! I forgot you might take longer to read it than me. Yeah, take your time, babe. I can explain anything you don't get." She tucked her chair closer to mine as she said it, looking at the page I was on. "This page is talking about how payment works." Her response made me feel so silly. So stupid. Again and again she was doing what was best for me.

"Nah, you read it. It's fine." I conceded. Behind the desk Dr. Wilson's smile became more muted. I paid no mind, signing the papers one by one.

With all of that out of the way, we went started the usual steps. Undressing in the labs, I looked at myself in the mirror. I'd definetly filled out. A combination of both muscle and chub. The last week had left a mark on my physique. I'd been doing my best to keep my calories even higher and it paid off better than I'd expected. What Ae Ri had said in the shorwer had haunted me as well as excited me. If my weight gain meant more curves for her... Then why not try a little harder? I'd force myself to eat sweet snacks that I usually couldn't stomach. All the random cakes and things she liked, I ate too. I think she'd picked up on my intentions because she'd begun offering me more varied snacks over the week. Then again, it might have just been her being nice.

Either way, the volume of food I'd eaten paled in comparison to hers. She was constantly nibbling and munching, five or six meals a day. I was always amazed at her bottomless appetite. However, while my snacking had lost me some definition, the opposite was true for her. The experience with her leggings was proof she'd only gotten thicker but, amazingly, her abs seemed even more defined compared to the last time we were here. The bottom two still seemed a tad hidden while the middle two had become more defined. It was the top two that stole the show though, chiseled, forged in wrought iron. When I came out of the changing room, I could see everyone else has noticed her change. All eyes were on her as she spoke to Hamilton, even the nurses that were busying themselves with the prep were watching. Hamilton looked even more skittish than normal, ruby blush across his cheeks and sweat on his brow.

She'd cornered the poor guy, a barrage of questions coming down on him. It's like she enjoyed making him squirm. Together the two of them were quite an image. Hamilton, in his lab coat and smart clothes, had his back against a wall, clipboard held in front of him like a shield. Ae Ri, on the other hand, was standing tall, arms akimbo, hands on her hips, stripped down to just her underwear, taking up all the space. Their body language spoke volumes. Tiny Hamilton all tucked away and meek behind the clipboard. Large and in charge Ae Ri, big and broad and confident.

He was still a couple of inches taller than her but she, almost eclipsing him from view, was bigger in every other dimension. I couldn't shake the comical thought that she looked like some warrior class character talking to the band's weedy wizard.  Curvy, girthier all over, broader and clearly more muscled, she looked like she came from a different species. A pomeranian and a wolf. Thinking about it now she could probably throw him around like a ragdoll at this point. My mind wandered as I scanned them, looking down to their hands and feet. Are her's bigger? Usually guys had bigger hands and feet but considering his anorexic shape and her proportional size change, that might not be the case.

Sensing my stare Hamilton looked over to me. Deseperation transformed into relief and the mouse like man took his chance. Immediately, he used my arrival as an excuse to escape the relative amazonian and her interrogation. "Ah, Paul is ready! Let's get the metrics recorded and begin." He said, scampering away from her while her attention was diverted.

If she dewlt on Hamilton's bait and switch, there was no outward indication. In fact, she seemed just as excited to begin. Strutting through the nurses, who seemed smaller and smaller by her side every month, Ae Ri happily took her place awaiting the electrodes.

Soon enough we were seated, metallic bracelets slid onto our arms and finally ready. I couldn't help but notice how chunky the cold, metal band now seemed. Segmented sections allowed it to tighten or expand but the width of the metal didn't change. At 6'5, it had seemed much thinner...

"Ready?" Dr. Hamilton asked from behind his monitor.

"Yep!" chirped Ae Ri.

Another three inches. It had been difficult to get to grips with it last time... "Ready." I said, determined to take this change better in my stride.

I exhaled hard as the light blinked to life on the bracelet. Prepared for the jolt in my arm, this time the heat felt less intense. My body receded inwards hard, ribcage tightening, limbs crawling in. I grit my teeth, struggling not to suck in a gasp into my dwindling lungs. My eyes widened as I saw something I'd not experienced before. I'd been incredibly lean for the other transfers, but not this time. And this time, I got to watch the fat evaporate, sucked inwards into my body. It was so... So pronounced. Veins throbbed to the surface and muscles emerged - like a Fleet of submarines, edges and lines and shapes rising out of the formless ocean. It made my skin tingle, energy crackling across my body. This felt... Fuck, this felt different. Way, way more intense.

A sense of terror gripped me, I watched. It wasn't just the fat. My legs appeared to atrophy in front of my eyes. Arms too. My shoulders narrowed and the gains I'd made in the gym were reversed, being sucked away in a sudden surge. I couldn't help but gasp. The gasp was, at least, late into the size change. It didn't burn as much, the tightness in my chest not as painful as it could have been. The shrinking was coming to an end.

"Wha-wha-" I tried to speak while my body was still changing. I couldn't form the question I wanted to ask. But before that question had left my mind, a new one formed. If that drastic of a change had happened to me - if all that mass had left me then... Then it would all be going to - A pained wail echoed around the room.