- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks to King Offjer for some interesting, embarrassing ideas for this part!

A myriad tests were run on us after the first size transfer. We were stuck there for what felt like hours being prodded and poked and stabbed (by needles). The whole time I wanted to feast my eyes on the snack that was my girlfriend. I, unfortunately, had to limit how much I looked due to being stuck in only my underwear. Even as baggy as they were, it was a tight rope walk of stealing glances and trying not to get aroused. It was basically torture. Battling the urge to stare at her all damn day, I ended up failing. Or at least, semi failing. My dick stirred to life a little too much and a shape in the baggy, cloth underwear half swelled. I did my best to keep my cheeks from heating up, but seeing the nurses and doctors do a double take had my entire body feeling hot.

The only saving grace was looking over at Ae Ri and seeing her notice. She played off a giggle, scratching the side of her face to hide the smile. In the few times we had made eye contact I could feel excitment radiating off of her. She was just as hungry to have a test run of our new bodies, eyes darting up and down over me every so often. That softened the gut punch of embarrassment slightly.

One by one the necessary tested were finished and, eventually, we changed back into our clothes. Right before our departure we were given a care package. It mostly contained medication and a few emergency numbers, but there were some discount codes for clothing outlets. It was a nice touch.

When we got to the car I threw the care package into the back seat and jumped into the front. Sensing another impromptu automobile based sexcapade approaching, I tried to make the home bound journey quick. However, to my surprise Ae Ri was a slave to a different carnal need this time.

She seemed distracted from the outset of the drive, looking out of the windows, scanning. "Babe, can we hit a drive through? I-I'm starving." She said, fidgeting. Of course. I'd forgotten completely about that tidbit from Dr. Hamilton's spiel. Changing size, shrinking or growing, burned a lot of calories. As if on cue I felt my own stomach ache with a jolt of hunger.

Golden arches loomed closer and I popped my indicator up. "Good timing," I laughed, maneuvering into the drive thru. Lucky for us, it was quiet and, with only one car ahead of us, we were up to say our orders. I ordered two double quarter pounders, some fries and a milkshake. Ae Ri quipped, "same for me," and I rose my eyebrows in surprise. She noticed and frowned.

"What?"

"Are you sure?" I asked. Sure, she could put food away, but eating the same order as me seemed ludicrous even with the size differences.

"Yeah, come on. I'm starving." She said, shooing me to make the order with her hand. Chalking it up to her eyes being too big for her stomach, I dubiously leaned closer to the microphone, relaying the double order. Everyone inched through the drive thru and we drove into the space between the order and payment points. Waiting quietly, mind wandering, I flinched when Ae Ri winced, gasping, leaning forwards, holding her middle. Her body flexed, curling up, stomach roaring to life.

"Jesus! Are you alright?" I asked, worried.


"Y-yeah." She mumbled, sweat glistening on her skin.

"What the fuck is going on?" I asked, on edge.

"I don't... I don't know. I'm just r-really hungry." She groaned. Now I was freaking out and guilty. No wonder she had ordered so much. Wanting to get the food and stop what looked like a painful ordeal, I glued myself to the car ahead of us. At the next window I paid frantically and continued forwards, keeping my bumper almost touching the car before ours. Thankfully, things moved like clockwork and, as the car ahead left, we slid forwards, allowing me to accept a large bag of food.

I passed it and the milkshakes directly over to Ae Ri. A feral creature claimed it, snatching the bag out of my grasp and ripping through the paper, digging for precious nutrition. Pouring fries into her face with one hand, she greedily grabbed at a burger in the second. Munching, Ae Ri opened the little cardboard box and extracted the hefty, cheesey, half pound of grease and meat. Ae Ri was usually mindful of how she ate, taking care to be at least somewhat lady-like. I'd assumed it was drilled into her by her parents to combat her natural clumsy, ditzy persona. That was our the window now though and she was practically a tornado. A tornado with an oddly flawless precision. I'd seen this woman spill food a million times, but her focused feasting left not even a crumb awry. Pushing the end of a stray fry into her mouth - it had been caught between her lips like a cigarette - she lifted the burger and chomped into it, sauce smearing at the corners of her mouth... I hadn't even left the drive thru yet.

A tad relieved and a tad concerned by the ravenous animal sat besides me, I wanted to get home even faster than before. I peeled out of the car park and hit the road, tires squealing. Looking to Ae Ri I saw that she had appeared to have perfected the art of stuffing her face in motion. I wondered if she was even chewing her food. My vixen of a girlfriend was in a flow state of eating, mouth never empty, a metaphorical conveyor of food at her maw. Shit, was she already on the second burger? Glassy eyed, she gnashed through the food, only pausing to take huge drags on the cement thick milkshake. "Oh fuck, why is this so good?" Came a mumbled, pleasured question.

I focused back on the road, unnerved by the zombie trance. A handful of minutes passed and I took solace in the fact we were close, the petrol station that had capped our first date passing by on the left. We were only a few minutes away. Ignoring the smacking lips and moans of joy, I sped over to my apartment, parking up on the road outside. Finally, I glanced over at Ae Ri. "Hey, are you o-" I blinked a few times. She was laid out on the seat, cradelling a bowling ball of a stomach, sauce and grease on her face. She moaned, clutching at the food baby that forced her top to ride up along what would usually be slightly defined abs. Now, her taunt navel was on show, lines of definition pushed out by the volume of food held behind them.

"How am I still hungry?" She whined.

"Wha-" I looked into the paper bag, through the claw marks, at what should have been my half of the food. It was filled with empty wrappers. "You ate everything?" I asked, amazed. Even my milkshake was gone. That must have been at least 2000 calories in one sitting. "And you're still hungry?!"

"I know." Ae Ri purred, corner of her lips turning up into a smirk. Was she proud? Proud that she could eat her and my food and still be hungry? Or... Did she do it out of spite? No, that didn't make sense. My magnified girlfriend turned to see my expression. She sensed the slight betrayal I was feeling and the smirk, unbelievably, seemed to grow. "What?" She laughed. "Oh come on, it was just a few burgers, don't get bent out of shape. What? Surprised I could handle a big, manly meal?" I was shocked. Shocked she could stomach two of my order and shocked by the fact that she was rubbing salt in the wound after eating my portion. My expression only deepened. If I had done this to her, I'd feel terrible and here she was rubbing it in. She threw her hands up, rolling her eyes. "Okay, okay, I'm sorry. I just... I couldn't stop." Her stomach gurgled as if it were trying to drive the point home. She draped a hand on it, smirk only now beginning to fade. "I've... Never felt like this before in my life. I've always struggled to put on any kind of weight so it's a little exciting." She stifled a tiny burp and a silence settled. My annoyance lingered, even if I had forgiven her for devouring my food. I could understand her getting swept up in the excitement but it ruffled my feathers that she'd seen I was hurt and kept pushing thingd.

"How about I make it up to you?" Ae Ri gave me the old innocent, puppy dog eyes as she asked. It could have melted chocolate. The toothy grin and the sinful look it became could have seared beef. She winked and, as if by magic, my mood lifted. She was right. Who cared about some burgers anyway?

"Do you need help getting up?" I asked, overly eager.

Ae Ri struggled forwards, her breasts laying atop her stomach and rolling to the sides slightly. "No, I should be fine."

Bustling inside, I punched the alarm code in and shut the door behind us. Ae Ri had slipped passed and was stood in front of me, blocking the apartment off. She shrugged her jacket off, slipping it off of her shoulders and letting it fall to the floor. "Babe, can you grab that?" She asked, stepping forwards, deeper into the hall that connected the rooms of my apartment. I stooped down to grab the jacket, confused. My fingers brushed the fabric just as a white material pooled in front of me. My eyes locked to the top on the floor, then up to my grinning girlfriend who stood over me, facing me. "Oops. That too, Paul." I was almost salivating, easily looking passed the bump of her food baby to the overflowing cups of her sports bra. Ae Ri shuffled backwards, grinning down at me as her fuller, heavier bust jiggled in it's confines. Her shoes came off. Popping the brass button on her jeans open, they shimmied down next. Down along her longer, slightly more toned, slightly shapelier legs. Fuck, I loved science.

Stepping out of the denim, backing away towards the bedroom she left me dumbly staring, mouth slightly open, body hunched over. This was closer to what I'd been expecting in the car, yet now I was entranced and dumbfounded. She stepped out of sight, into my bedroom. Still frozen, I just stood there. Her leg emerged, back into view, caressing the door frame, underwear hanging from her ankle. The leg kicked out of the doorway and flicked her underwear off, against the wall opposite the door. She'd undressed herself, leaving item after item in a trail of clothing that led to the bedroom.

I tore through my apartment rabidly, leaving the clothes, charging towards the bedroom, my hunger a distant memory.

I made it into the room just as Ae Ri forced her tight, elastic breast prison off. The might needed to free her chest left her slightly off balance and she tumbled onto her ass, sat on the edge of my bed.

The display of jiggling, bouncing, bigger boobage flicked the switch on my brain and I dropped her clothes, launching at her. Lips locking, we transformed into a bundle of limbs and fell horizontal. She twisted, bringing me to the side and pushing me down. Her stomach was pressed into me for a moment, a solid lump, and then disappeared, her hands shoving my shoulders into the bed. Springs squeaked, more strength than I'd expected coming down, her heavier weight sat on my hips. I was surprised by the move, but was left smiling up at her, basking in the glow of the kiss and her new found roughness.

It was so surreal. Only two inches difference and yet this felt so... For lack of a better term, different. She'd been on top before but she'd never done it like this, forcing me down. Her body anchored me down, heavier and girthier than usual, her plush lips and flushed cheeks loomed just a smidge higher, the overhanging bluffs of her cliffs jutted out further, even more prominent. Everything boosted. Everything bigger. Together all these marginal changes made a big difference and it was driving me wild. She knew it too. The haughty grin paired with the engorged, cherry red nipples told me so.

Taking one of my hands in her own, she slapped it onto a tit and I let my fingers close, rock hard nub stabbing into my palm. Ae Ri tutted in disappointment. "Aw, still not enough." She pouted.

Being 6'5 meant big hands. A big handful. And even Ae Ri's monsters didn't fill them completely. Not before anyway. Now... My skin crawled with goosebumps as I felt the weight of her mammary in my palm. Between my fingers. Engulfing my thumb. That warm flood of breast just slightly overflowing around my hand. I don't know what she meant by 'not enough.' She may not have realised it, but I was acutely aware. This was already more than a handful. My girlfriend's tit was now too big to fully hold in one hand. My dick creaked and I let out a truly pathetic noise as the realisation struck. Her F cups were probably a lot closer to a G after the extra amplification to her bust, but the transfer of that inch was playing a big role too... For some reason one inch lost felt like much more right now.

A strange series of emotions ran through me. I swallowed, trying to moisten my dry mouth. Something akin to intimidation rippled like a plucked guitar string inside of me. It was silly though, right? Being intimidated by my tiny girlfriend being slightly bigger. But it wouldn't just be her, it would be the whole world. Even just an inch transfered between us made this much difference.

Overshadowing those worried, scared feelings was this behemoth horniness that refused to be silenced. Like, fuck me. Even with the trepidation spicing my thoughts this other monkey brain was screaming at me. These were the biggest boobs I'd ever had a chance to fondle in my fucking life. And they were only going to be getting bigger while I got smaller. Her words from back at the clinic rung in my head. That cockiness. That playfulness. That eagerness to just overwhelm me. My brain conjured up images that played in my mind, pairing the scene before me to what was possible in the future. My cock throbbed hard, her naked crotch against my jean clad one. The devilish smile that formed on her face as she ground against me was a warning I didn't decipher quickly enough. Shifting her weight, leaning forwards and bringing her body down onto me, Ae Ri made me panick for a moment. She easily brushed my arms aside and brought her boobs right down onto my face, mashing her creamy cleavage together and smushing my vision black. The smell of her sweat and sickly sweet perfume made my head spin and my rigid member throb harder.

"Told you they'd be too big to handle." Her melodic, cooing voice filled my mind. Had she just read my mind? "My big, juicy girls got bigger and juicier and heavier and now you're worried your tiny fingers can't hold them all, right?" Why was this turning me on so much? She transitioned one breast over to smother my face completely, the other becoming an ear muff. A thick nipple pushed against my lips as she continued. "And this is just the beginning, babe. God, they're gonna get so big." She whispered, giggling into my ear, stomach flexing on my chest. "You're gonna help me make them so fucking big, aren't you, Paulie? You're gonna make all of me so fucking big." My body was tingling, pins and needles all over. With a shiver, it finally dawned on me. She'd known her massive tit had outgrown my hand. Ae Ri wasn't disappointed her breast wasn't filling my hand. She was disappointed it hadn't dwarfed my hand. Dwarfed my hand like she was going to make sure it would.

My back arched and my hips involuntary thrashed, stabbing my member into Ae Ri. She rode me expertly, keeping her weight balanced and maintaining the suction of her chest on my face. Her hand came up and cupped my head, holding me against her boob. Only when my bucking died down did she finally keep talking. She pulled me into her tit fiercely. "Mhmmm, suck on it, Paulie." She ordered, pushing down harder, forcing the nipple into mouth. I did as asked, feeling like a puppet on her strings.

My tongue flirted with her nipple, darting to and fro, circling, pulling out every trick in the book as I silently prayed for release soon. After some moaning and some of her own bucking Ae Ri lifted up, releasing my face and allowing me to breath. She put a palm on my chest, stopping me sitting up, and lifted her leg, dismounting me. "I think it's about time we got these off, don't you?" She asked, climbing off of the bed and standing between my legs. Deftly, she undid my belt and easily pulled the baggy denim and my underwear down in one go.

My dick, eager for freedom, eager for attention, bobbed up and down, a strand of precum waving through the air before it slung back and splatted against the veiny mast. Ae Ri sunk to her knees, bringing her face close to my shaft. A hot sigh of fascination tickled the throbbing rod. "Oh wow, it looks a little less scary." She said, eyes wide and giddy, my dick placed right between them from my vantage point. Letting her tongue roll out, she licked my dick from base to tip, flicking her tongue at the end. Quivering, nerves sparking, my toes curled. You might have thought her statement would be offensive, but it was actually another welcome change. My seven and a half inch organ was great in theory but could be problematic with someone of Ae Ri's stature. More than once she'd told me to slow down in sex. It was hard not to lose myself in the moment and hurt her, thrusting too hard and, yes, too deep. Having a slightly (SLIGHTLY) smaller dick would be a blessing for our relationship... I hoped.

Those thoughts abruptly stopped when she pushed my legs wider and slipped between them. Purposefully, she arched her back and slapped her breasts into my lap, a globe on either side of my over stimulated cock. I was speechless, watching the display with parted lips and shallow breaths. Ae Ri kneaded her pale pillows together and, like some Chris Angel magic, my shaft disappeared - just the tip exposed, oozing precum into her cleavage. She leaned forwards and cleaned it off with her tongue. My body arched as I clung to my orgasm reigning it in, trying to elongate this whole thing.

But try as I might, when she started really fucking me with her tits, lapping at my tip, I could feel myself slipping. "Oh - A - Ae Ri... I... F - fuuuck." I couldn't articulate my warning, but she gleaned the meaning.

She let her perfect boobs fall from my lap and bobbed her head, practically inhaling my tip. She worked up and down a few times, tongue dancing around my twitching sex, forcing me to grip handfuls of my duvet. I watched in amazement as her head bobbed lower... And lower... And lower. A part of me felt that same twinge of fear and intimidation, wondering if she'd make it to the bottom, inhaling my whole dick. Alas, seven inches was still too much. I felt her stop with an inch and a bit of shaft still unobtainable in her blow job.

Relief flooded me and, as I relaxed, there came another rush. I let myself free fall into one of the biggest orgasms I'd ever experienced. My balls tightened, cum rocketing out of me like water from a fireman's hose, spraying Ae Ri's mouth with goop. She guzzled it down greedily, a hand coming up to massage my balls, seemingly trying to coaxing out every last drop.

I have no idea if it worked but it felt like she'd done the job. All I know for sure was that I hit the bed exhausted. Shrinking must have taken more of a toll than I'd thought because that and the mind numbing blow job had me exhausted. Ae Ri giggled from down below and stood, rising up and up and up into my vision. "You wait right here, Paulie. I'm gonna go raid your fridge and then we're going for round two."

I closed my eyes, mumbling some positive response as I released my grip on consciousness.


It took a few days to fully adapt to my size, shedding off those persistent worries and enjoying life. A bigger, sexier Ae Ri and a better fit in the world made forgetting my worries easy.

Something harder to adapt to was Ae Ri's changes. My wallet had taken a beating over the holidays and I was still paying for every one of our dates as weeks went on. Dates that were becoming increasingly more fantastical and extravagant. And, although Ae Ri's monstrous, post growth appetite had faded after that day (only after clearing out a few days worth of shopping in an evening), her appetite didn't completely go back to normal. My buxom, slender, short girlfriend was eating even more than she had previosuly in these fancier restaurants. She was burning a hole in my pocket and I had to get used to it. I avoided replacing my wardrobe for now, hoping to use the vouchers in the care package after the next wave of changes instead.

It was difficult to complain about the added expense of Ae Ri's appetite though. Mainly because a second change accompanied it. It was having an interesting effect on her physique. Honestly, it was like she was evolving. I'd said before that she was thicker than I'd originally guessed, but Ae Ri was still on the skinny side. Built like a typical kpop idol, just with a massive bust and a little extra muscle. Enough to surprise and delight me, but nothing crazy. Slim legs with a hint of tone, a tight butt and relatively narrow hips.

Now with her new appetite and invigorated work out ethic, she was getting thicker at a staggering rate. Her ass had plumped out amazingly, hips wider and thighs thicker. But it wasn't just down below, her stomach had tightened up more, abs becoming slightly more defined and her shoulders had broadened, back curved with some slightly more visible muscle. If someone asked her hobbies now they wouldn't be surprised to hear she was an avid gym goer and actively climbed. While she'd been more eager to replace her wardrobe, the added changes still put a strain on her new clothes.

One particularly amazing day she'd been showing off a brand new pair of leggings. She'd looked poured into them, the lime green material was shining, drawn tight over her skin. About to go to the gym, she'd bent down to put on her trainers. The lime green had split, the seam down the middle of her butt rupturing, giving in to the bulk it tried to contain. The elastic material sprung back, green receding like waves from the shore to reveal the pale, beautiful sand. But it wasn't sand. It was Ae Ri's gorgeous ass surging out, powerful curves flexing in surprise as she snapped straight. I was uncomfortably hard, but her response dialled me into a fervor. She turned to look at her ass, shocked by the wardrobe malfunction and then a shiver ran through her, she tilted her head back and she fucking moaned. This throaty, sexy sound that tapped into my primal brain.

The notion of hitting the gym was abandoned instantly. Ae Ri was on me in a second, leaping up, wrapping her legs around me. We bashed against the wall, bouncing off, her lips mashing to mine, a tongue suddenly in my mouth. I carried her to the bedroom, stumbling slightly as I blindly navigated through her apartment. When I dropped her onto her queen sized mattress she'd gripped the leggings, ripping the opening wider. Refusing to take them off, we used the new opening in her leggings to explore some novel positions. Hey, not 'adapting' doesn't have to be bad.

One thing became clear though. Ae Ri was as turned on by the results of the size transfer as I was. Slightly narcissistic, sure, but then it was hard to blame her when she looked like a piece of artwork.


Not everything was smooth sailing though. An epiphany formed. Ae Ri was high maintenance. Demanding. And not someone I wanted to get on the bad side of. These thoughts hadn't just appeared from her demand for fancy dates and good food. It did come to fruition on one of our dates though. A week before the next size transfer we went to an up scale Italian restaurant called 'Sole Siciliano'. The evening started great but as the food came out little things began to irk my girlfriend.

The bread wasn't warm. The butter knife wasn't perfectly clean. The table side salad prep was wrong. Her appetiser, calamari, didn't taste fresh. The wine was 'bad' - she didn't even taste it, she knew from the smell somehow. The crust on her pizza was a little over done. Small things. Small, insignificant things that, to me, were not even noticeable. But they piled up and up and up until Ae Ri was noticeably annoyed. Things came to a boiling point when dessert arrived. She'd taken one mouthful of tiramisu and slammed her dessert fork down. She snapped.

Ae Ri viciously clicked her fingers, arm up above her head, calling the waiteress over. As someone a tad socially awkward, my heart almost burst out of my chest when she did it. "Ri, what are you doing?" I'd asked, face turning red. I sank into my seat as Ae Ri ignored me and our waitress came over quickly. The poor 5'5, skinny woman was interrogated, raked over the coals. Ae Ri rattled off questions and the waitress stuttered out nervous answers. It was like artillery fire, unendingly pounding at the woman, each question coming louder and harder and more venomous. "What do you think this is?" "Do you think they'd serve this in Italy?" "Do you even know anything about Italian food?" "Where is the maître d'hôtel?" They were like bullets. punching into the woman, making her smaller and meeker, tears welling up in her eyes.

While the bullets continued to whiz out of my girlfriend and more and more eyes turned towards us, a sharply dressed man came over and ushered the woman away. He was about 5'9, slick, dark hair and a complexion kissed by the sun. He turned back to the table and spoke in a calm tone. "What seems to be the problem, miss?" He asked, a frustration just beneath the surface of his words.

Ae Ri listed everything that had annoyed her in the evening, counting things on her fingers one by one. "Well I can only apologise for the multitude of mistakes," the man replied with his thick accent, "please be assured, I will rectify your experience. Allow me to see what we can do with the bill." Ae Ri seemed pleased but held onto her anger. My stomach fell when the man kept talking. "However, I must implore you to please stay amicable with my staff. If you could, would you apologise to your young server?" Ae Ri bolted upright knocking her chair back, dress fluttering, bust bouncing, eyes burning with rage.

She looked up at the man, her heels only bringing the tip of her head to his nose. "Maybe when you," she stabbed a finger into his pinstriped lapel, "train her better, I will." They stared at one another for a few seconds that stretched on forever. Neither gave an inch. "Pay the bill, Paul. I'm gonna go call an uber." Ae Ri seethed before turning and clicking away in her heels.

The man deflated when Ae Ri was out of sight. It was insane to see that even this incredibly confident, stoic, proud man had been chiseled away by my tiny, usually happy go lucky girlfriend. He turned to me and gave a weary smile. "I really do apologise for the errors this evening. I... How about we give you some kind of discount for your next meal here, no? A peace offering for your um..."

"Girlfriend." I replied in a tiny voice.

"Ah, si, girlfriend." His smile seemed to say 'thank God you haven't married her yet.' He straightened his blazer, "I will go and strike off all the items on your bill that were not satisfactory. I'll be back shortly." He left, leaving me alone with everyone slyly taking looks at me. I felt so fucking embarrassed. I tried to ignore it. I kept my eyes down. Down at the table. Down at the tiramisu. Ae Ri had said it was sour. Spoiled. I don't know what compelled me, but I leaned in and picked up her fork. Carefully I scooped a piece up and ate it. I braced for the offensive taste she'd described.... It never came. It was fine. It was delicious, actually, the creaminess cut by the coffee soaked, cakey base. My brain spiralled. Had she just had a bad bite? Had she... Made it up? Sparked her own tantrum with a lie?

The man returned with the bill and a slip of paper. The discount. Quickly, I paid and hurried out, not wanting to draw more attention.

I found Ae Ri outside, impatiently tapping her foot as she checked her phone. "So what happened?" She asked.

"He took your stuff off the bill and we've got a discount on our next visit."

She ripped her dark eyes up from her phone and her ire turned to me. "Next visit?" suddenly it felt far more chilly. "I'm not coming back here. You should have asked for the whole meal to be free." Any ditzy-ness was gone. Her words were all scalpel sharp.

"I-I just didn't want to make a sence, you know?"

"A sce- Is that what you think I did? You think I made a scene? You think I'm some stupid, tiny brat making a scene?"

"N-no, I just -"

"Wait, do you think I should have apologised?"

"What? Do I... What?" I couldn't think.

"Do you?" She asked again, pressing for an answer. I knew what I should say. I knew what answer she wanted.

"She... She started crying." I whined. The distilled anger on Ae Ri's face made my insides curl into a ball. She angrily tapped at her phone, cancelling the uber.

"Whatever, Paul. You think I'm the bad guy when they tried to fucking scam us. I bet you even fucking tipped her."

"What are you doing?" I asked as my beautiful girlfriend began to stomp away, stuffing her phone into her purse.

"Walking home!" She barked. "Leave me alone."

"Ri, please don't!" I begged, following her.

"Leave. Me. ALONE!" She screamed, again drawing eyes to us. It worked. I let her go, not needing more social humiliation. I walked in the opposite direction and called my own uber.

That night I must have sent over two dozen apologies, pleading, asking her to just reply. It took her a whole 24 hours to even message me again.

We were able to patch things up before the next size transfer, a bouquet of flowers and some chocolates soothing the tension. Still, thoughts lingered. I distinctly remember thinking two things that night. The honeymoon period of our relationship was over and, more importantly, never piss Ae Ri off...