- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I was sat on the toilet, reliving what I'd just seen over and over again in my head. I'd rushed in here as soon as we got back to her apartment, the memory was still fresh.

She'd folded that guy like a cheap fucking suit. He'd been caught by surprise by the first blow but it had been so... So efficient. So maliciously flawless. Ae Ri had mentioned self defense classes but I'd never imagined what I'd seen. That wasn't a class or two on the weekend. That was some high level ass kicking. Clearly, she'd been underplaying just how much she knew about self defense.

I felt so completely emasculated. Weak. Useless. Not only had I endured a whole workout of being out lifted by Ae Ri but then that had happened. I'd been on the floor, blood in my mouth while my formerly 4'11 girlfriend had destroyed the guy. But the most disturbing part was that Ae Ri had enjoyed it. Fucking up that guy had turned her on. I saw it in her face. That expression, the way she'd let out that wobbly exhale. I knew what it meant. I'd seen it before, a dozen times. Even the way we left was troubling. We just left. Walked straight out the door. I kept saying the guy might call the police but her response was: 'I'll just say he groped me. Who are they gonna believe?' It was said casually, as if she'd done this type of thing before.

What would have happened if I hadn't stopped her? If she hadn't snapped back to reality could I have stopped her? As much as I didn't want to believe it, I had to. She was stronger than me now. It was so much to take in. So much to handle.

A knock at the door made me jump. "Babe?" Ae Ri said, tentatively. "Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah I'm fine." I replied, heart in my throat.

The door handle jingled a little. "Can I come in?" The lock clicked open but the door didn't move. How the fuck did she open it from outside?

I stood and flushed the toilet quickly, trying to give the impression I'd actually used it. "One sec." To complete the act I washed my hands, keeping one eye on the door. Considering how assertive she'd been today, I half expected it to swing open anyway, with her barrelling in. It didn't though. I exited. "Hey, sorry you can shower n-" To my surprise Ae Ri was leaning against the wall, holding two protein shakes.

"Here." She sounded solemn as she passed one over to me. It felt heavy in my hands. "I can tell you're a little weirded out." That was an understatement. "C'mon, let's talk." Gripping my hand she pulled me away from the bathroom. I questioned if I had a choice, following behind her. Eventually she sat us both down in the kitchen, sitting on two high chairs next to the counter.

Letting out a long sigh, she started talking. "I'm sorry I beat up that guy." She said, eyes downcast and patented pout affixed. Her choice of words were slightly downplaying the situation, but that wasn't what had concerned me.

"Ri, I don't care that you beat his ass." I said, shaking my head.

She looked up at me. "You don't? But... Why have you been... Off? I thought you might have felt kinda..." She chose the words carefully, searching for them for a moment. "Less manly?"

"No... No, fuck that guy. Good job kicking his ass." I omitted that I had felt exactly that way. That wasn't what was important. "It was more your, uhhh, reaction to the blood."

Eyebrows twitching up for a fraction of a second, I saw realisation appear. She winced and nibbled her lip. It relaxed me seeing her being more herself and not a rampaging ball of rage. Still cute, happy Ae Ri... I think. "I was hoping you didn't notice that."

"It was pretty obvious." I scoffed.

Taking a beat, she seemed to collect herself. "It's just hot, okay?" Her tone was defensive. "You don't get it. You've always been 6'5. You got bullied at school but it didn't get that physical. Being a 4'11 woman was... Scary sometimes." Something clicked in my brain and I remembered exactly how I felt in the gym getting punched by that guy. Life is different when you're not 6'5, and I was beginning to sympathise with Ae Ri a little more. It had been cathartic decimating that guy. Another reminder of her size and what it could let her do.

"Being bigger is fucking amazing." She tried to elaborate, re forcing my thoughts. "Being able to hit someone hard enough to make them bleed, being able to really protect yourself - protect you! I don't expect you to get it but it's just -" She turned her body towards the counter slightly, huffing and rounding her shoulders. "It's -"

"I get it, Ri." Her head snapped around to me, amazed.

Scanning my face, she seemed to be examining how truthful I was being. "You do?"

"Well, no, not entirely. But I think I get it enough. You've had a lot happen to you. It made you feel big and... Yeah, you really like being big. It just gave a weird impression." A sigh escaped me. "Thank you for protecting me." She actually recoiled in surprise. Then, gradually, her bottom lip trembled and her nostrils flared. I knew what was coming next. Crystal sparkles of tears brimmed in her eyes and I laughed. "Just, please don't Hannibal Lector anyone for me." That worked to crack the ice and, even tearful, she laughed. "You went full Bruce Banner in there."

"Hey, you're mine." A thumb was thrust proudly towards her chest. "Others don't get to break my toys." She giggled. Shaking the protein shaker, she wiped at her eyes. I listened to the metallic ball bounced around inside the plastic cup, watching her arm dance with muscle. It reminded me of my own drink and, chuckling at her joke, I took a swig. The sludge that entered my mouth caught me off guard. Choking, I coughed, "how many scoops did you put in here? It's like cement!"

"Mhmm?" She hummed, guzzling down her own. I could hear her audibly swallowing, throat bobbing up and down. Upending the cup she slowly drained the whole thing right in front of me. I was mesmerised by the feat of her chugging until the last drop was gone. "Ugh, sorry, I love drinking these." She finally spoke, using a finger to collect the residue along the rim of the shaker. She sucked the finger clean with a pop. How could she stomach the whole thing in one go like that? "I made you a triple scoop shake with milk and peanut butter and that beef hydro stuff. It's how I always drink my shakes." She smiled sweetly. Triple scoop? Peanut butter? Beef!? She'd told me about the latter before but it had sounded too gross to try. Either way, this thing was basically a meal. "Gotta feed your body if you want it to grow, right?" Breaking into a crab pose to make her point, her whole body swelled in front of me. Traps and shoulders and biceps all engorging mightily, striations and tone emerging in places it was usually hidden.

A twinge in my underwear came to life as Ae Ri pressed some of the newer buttons that had evolved in my brain. "I guess I should be happy my body guard looks like this."

Letting the flex drop, a sparkle in her eye, she stretched, giggling, hands rising up above her head lats widening. "Personal trainer and body guard, huh? Maybe I should start charging you." Reclining in her seat and folding her hands behind her head I stared at her pecs and shoulders and biceps. The twinge was becoming something more forceful. I took another swig, but seriously couldn't handle the mixture.

"I thought my charm was payment enough?" Pushing the protein shake to her I signalled I was done with it.

"Hmmm, I guess you're right." Shrugging she reached for the shaker. "Plus you're preeeeetty easy on the eyes." Popping the lid, she eyed it's contents. I'd hardly drunk a quarter. She continued, "then you're all confused that I hulk out on the guy trying to hurt you."

Swirling the drink, Ae Ri seemed to become lost in her own thoughts. "Fuck, his face was so perfect though. He looked so scared." The image must have been vivid in her mind because her eyes got glassy and that dreamy smile returned. For some reason, this time it didn't strike me as so insane. Understanding her perspective more, the worry wasn't there. It didn't slow the expansion of the mast growing in my underwear. In fact, this time I let my mind wander with hers as she spoke. "When I got on top of him he looked so fucking pathetic. He felt tiny stuck between my legs, squirming, all horrified." She exhaled quietly and the pace of words flowing out of her increased alongside her obvious excitement. "You know, I felt him try to get me off. He really tried. He put all his strength into it, throwing his weight around, trying to bounce me off and escape. He couldn't though. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't." A shiver ran through her.

Suddenly her attention turned to me and I transformed into a petrified lump of wood. "Do you think you could have escaped?" She eyed me up and down, weighing me mentally. Her eyes twinkled with delight as she noticed the bulge at my crotch, a smirk forming. "He must have been about your size from before the last transfer, right? A bit bulkier even?" Her voice has taken on a silky, sultry quality, questions become drawn out. She was being generous with that assessment and she knew it. He was definetly more muscular than I was then. "I mean, if he couldn't escape, then you'd have no chance, would you?" That sent a ripple through my insides and a bolt of electricity through my cock. Conflicted, I wanted to object but, I had a feeling she was 100% right. The thought was troublingly sexy and she could sense it. Ae Ri leaned closer, putting a finger to my chest and running it down, between my pecs. "Imagine how small you'd feel squished between my big, juicy thighs." She purred, grazing my bulge as she drew her hand back. Then, in a whisper, she said something that made me ache. "And they're only gonna get bigger. I'm only gonna get bigger." She shook the shaker I'd given her next to her face, breasts jiggling in my peripheral vision, liquid sloshing and metallic ball clinking. "Thanks again for this by the way. Every little helps." My mouth felt so dry. Cracked soil in the dry sun. Her plump, purple lips wrapped around the edge of the shaker and, again, I watched as she drained more of the protein shake into her. Calories and proteins and fats and everything she needed. Liquid fucking size.

"You're assuming I'd want to escape."  I finally found my voice.

Still drinking, her lips curved upwards and her eyes flicked to me. Once it had run dry she lowered it. "MmmHmmm, I guess that was a bold assumption." She pulled her seat closer, metal legs grating against the tiles. One leg caressed the outside of mine, calf and foot snaking around the metal, entangling our limbs and reminding me again of how deliciously long they were. Leaning back in, grabbing my dick, she softly squeezed it. I gripped the counter, grunting as pleasure made my brain release a wave of hormone. "But you better be careful what you wish for, Paulie. If I lock them in, you're not getting away until I'm done. Like I said, you're mine." Electricity danced across my nerves. I placed my hand on the dense, bulky pillar flanking my leg, feeling the muscles. She flexed and unflexed her thigh for me, letting it grow and shrink over and over, pumping it up with size and letting it deflate. Like someone breathing or someone - "It's like it's eating." Her voice invaded my thoughts. "Nom, nom, nom." She playfully vocalised the noises, the flexing synchronised with her cute chewing noises. "That's your protein shake right there. You fed it. Feeding it bigger." She flexed harder this time, giving the illusion that the muscle jumped up in size. "And bigger." She did it again and this time I could swear her leg actually did expand larger under my hand. "And bigger." Again... Again her leg... How the fuck was this even possible?

"And then you're going to give me another little piece of yourself." I went rigid then, still careening towards climax but frozen with shock. She still wanted to do the next transfer? Mistaking my reaction for arousal, she massaged my length faster, making it throb harder. I was surprised by it's betrayal of my feelings.

"Oh, fuck." I whispered, trying to sort through my emotions. "W-wait a sec." I reached over to stop her, hand leaving the counter. She intercepted it, gripping my wrist and herding my hand to her chest, letting it delve into the mass of her breast.

"Can you imagine how big I'm going to feel when we're both 5'8?" I could. I really could. With one hand full of thigh and the other full of boob, my mind conjured up the sensation of them even larger. Their weight against my fingers even heavier. "It'll only be temporary, but I might do some serious damage in those two weeks." Her giggle was so innocent compared to her words. "Maybe you'd like that too though?" Playfully, the massaging grew more intense. Leg flexing against mine, marble oak. I sensed her libido was spiking too. "You want me bigger. So much fucking -" A husky gasp cut her off. "Tell me. Tell me you want it. Tell me you'll give me more."

"I - I-" I needed to tell her. I needed to tell her I didn't want to give her more size. I couldn't. That last transfer had been too much. I couldn't. "I - do. I want to give you more. I wanna give you... Mooore." I uttered just as my balls emptied into my workout clothes.

"Ohhhh, you're such a good lil' man." She cooed, still gently working me. My extremities tingled, heart galloping in the empty recess that was my torso. It felt as if my insides were some abyss. A sticky moisture spread along the inside of my leg, darkening the grey material black. Was that how I really felt? I wanted to sacrifice more? A cold shiver made me quiver.

No, it wasn't. I didn't feel that way. I couldn't.

"I'm gonna make another shake. You've gotten me hungry to keep this bulk going." Ae Ri bopped my nose joyfully, stepping off of the stall. Catatonic, I registered she didn't need to hop off anymore. Another novel achievement with my size gifted to her. Happily, she went to the fridge looking for milk. I, on the other hand, was distraught. I didn't want to step foot inside of that clinic ever again. I needed to tell her.

I should have said something right then and there. But I didn't. After the madness of the day we'd had,  I couldn't muster up the energy. I was bruised and physically and emotionally spent. So, instead, I heaved myself up and waddled to the shower leaving her to enjoy her shake and whatever else she crammed into her body. I needed to clean up my shameful orgasm.


The week wore on and, thankfully, Ae Ri didn't mention the transfer again. I didn't either. It was a difficult conversation and, honestly, I didn't have the heart to mess up one of the best weeks I'd had in my life. And that included Wednesday. Apart from gruelling gym sessions and the fight, the fall out of the transfer was forgotten. It's amazing how well you can adapt to the new normal... Especially since I was wrapped up in what felt like a paradise. Lazy mornings cuddled up to Ae Ri, working from bed. Having her radiance next to me brightened my mood considerably, keeping the pull of depression at bay. Not only was her natural joyfulness a booster but being next to her physically was for sure an improvement compared to my work colleagues. Just as I'd been last weekend I ended up fawning over her constantly. We'd work in a bundle of limbs, folded into each other either on the couch or in bed. Legs over legs, shoulder to shoulder or some other mashed up, mixed up configuration of body parts. I loved it.

One new habit that Ae Ri was developing was play wrestling with me. She'd pounce on me sporadically, pinning me down, tickling me and battling to be on top. If we'd done this before it would have been a slaughter. Currently it was now lopsided in the other direction. Her extra weight over me was abundantly clear when she'd tackle me down. I had no chance of staying upright, scrambling for a grip, trying to twist and turn and use her weight against her. That was the only real chance I had. Redirection was the sole tool I could use, overpowering her was out of the question. No matter what I tried though, it always concluded the same way. Her on top, my hands pinned down and me between her legs. It was just as she'd prophecied sat together at the kitchen counter. I couldn't escape. I'd have to give up, trapped under her. But instead of being pounded to mush, that's when the kissing and tickling started.

One time I'd tried especially hard to break free, thrusting my hips to the sky with every last drop of strength I had. All I was rewarded with was a face full of her abs and even more of her post wrestle gloating. She'd lowered her stance perfectly when I struggled, riding the momentum and staying on top. Those six magnificent, sculpted mounds of muscle smashed me in the face. I'd been becoming more and more obsessed with them as they grew more defined - sometimes, while cuddling I'd absent mindedly run my fingers over them. However, even having them hammering into my face, smearing across my skin, probably giving me a minor concussion, was a surprisingly erotic experience too. No matter how rough things got I couldn't complain. How could I when she was my wrestling partner?


Unfortunately, on Friday an announcement fractured my bliss. "I have to go back to work in the office." Ae Ri said while we were eating dinner. Initially, I was in denial. Gradually, I worked through all the steps of acceptance. Some, denial and anger, I breezed through, but others, bargaining for example, I got a little stuck in. Turns out she'd tried to negotiate some type of part time office hours but couldn't swing it. That meant any scenarios I tried to create were less than likely to occur. So, acceptance was, begrudgingly, reached.

"I managed to push my return back by an extra week on one condition. Next Friday we have an office party to go to."

"We?" I asked, tone sharper than I'd intended.

"Yeah. We." The response was somehow even sharper.

"Ri, please don't make me go." I whined. "They don't care if I'm there and I don't want people seeing me like this."

"Paul, you've already started gaining weight again. Stop being dramatic. And of course they care if you're there. They loved you at the last party!"

"That's the problem!" I intergected.

She frowned. "So, no one who saw you before gets to see you now?"

"No, I know that's not viable. But I want to minimise - "

"They're not like your work colleagues. I bet they won't even mention your weight loss!" I went to speak but she ploughed through. "I talk about you a lot, Paul. They've all met you. I'm gonna be embarrassed if you're not there. You're going." Ae Ri seemed to puff up bigger with every sentence, her anger making her silhouette hunch and expand. It could have seemed cute at 4'11. It didn't now. I really wanted to put my foot down but she'd made points that were iron clad. I told myself the flutter in my stomach wasn't the real reason I was giving in.

Shuffling in my seat for a bit, I felt the intensity of her stare melting me into a puddle. "Alright, fine. I'll go." I conceded. A thought came to me then. I didn't want to be stuck talking to people without Ae Ri. I needed her to deflect from me as much as possible. "Just don't leave me alone this time. I don't want to get cornered and bored to death." I embellished the point with an extra detail to help redirect Ae Ri's sour mood. "Or get stuck with that drunk one."

It worked, curiosity rushing in to replace anger. "The drunk one? You mean Charlotte? Tall redhead?"

"Yeah, that wasn't pleasant last time."

She scoffed in response. "I'll make sure to swoop in again if she tries anything." The last forkful of her food disappeared from her plate . Chewing as she thought, a smirk tugged at her lips. "Let's go shopping for clothes on Sunday. We need to get you some smart clothes and I need some nice heels."


We ended up doing exactly that. Suit shopping for me and heel shopping for her. Finding a suit in my size was a much, much easier ordeal now. Ae Ri helped me pick one out that minimised my drain pipe appearance and, as she said, 'makes you look broader.' I wasn't so sure it did with the narrow lapels, but like all of her choices, it certainly looked stylish. Paired with the suit, we also found me a set of matching shoes. Ae Ri specifically wanted me to buy a certain pair with a low heel compared to other dress shoes. I didn't particularly care about it, so let her make the choice.

After we hit the food court, and I brought Ae Ri enough food for a horse, we started the second leg of our trip. Unexpectedly, she had actually ordered her stuff in advance for us to pick up. I felt a slither of disappointment. Typically she'd try on a handful of outfits and I'd get to drool over them. Then again, at least she couldn't berate anyone if we were simply retrieving an order.

We strode into a store that immediately made me feel poor. A huge, art deco space, dotted with sparse clouds of elegant clothes hung on ivory hangars and random pieces of furniture. I felt incredibly out of place. I'd always thought that the less a store had in it, the more expensive each item would be. From the looks of things, I probably couldn't even afford a tie here. Although, from my observations, it didn't even look like they had men's clothes. It was all dresses. Dresses that looked fit to be on a red carpet draped over some celebrity.

"Ri, what did you order in here?" I asked incredulously as I scampered behind her confident strutt.

"You'll see." She said over her shoulder. As we approached the counter a slender, older woman tapping away at a mac paid us little attention.

"I'm here to pick up an order." My girlfriend's voice boomed, irked by the lack of attention she'd been given. The attendant at the store snapped her head over and then, processing what had been said, looked shocked.

"Ms. Ae Ri? You ordered the -"

"Yes, the Valjean and the heels." Ae Ri finished for her. The woman's surprise didn't abate as she scanned my girlfriend and the volume she'd be putting into whatever the Valjean was.

"Perhaps you should try it on?" She suggested. "We can adjust the fit to your - your frame." She stammered, clearly trying not to say something more crass.

"I think that's a good idea." Ae Ri said with a vicious smile. The older lady span to leave but Ae Ri continued. "Have a drink brought over for my boyfriend too." She ordered, forcing the lady to twirl back around.

"Of course." A strained smile was plastered on her face.

Once she was out of earshot I hissed, "Ri, what the fuck is a Valjean? And how much did it cost?! I thought this was a work party?"

"It is. But it's a big one. Someone is retiring and we're celebrating." That puzzled me. Whose retirement could justify something like this?

The attendant returned carrying a bag which held two boxes. One, large and white - which must have been the heels - and a thinner, more oblong shaped box that must have cased the Valjean. That's the one that held my attention. "Follow me, please. Cynthia will bring your partner his drink." She said, leading Ae Ri away. Another lady ushered me in a different direction. I felt like a puppy being seperated from it's mother in this foreign environment. In the waiting area I was seated in a high backed armchair, a flute filled with a 'passion fruit and mango infused, sparkling cocktail,' being handed to me. So I settled in, expecting to wait a few minutes.

It took longer than expected. About 45 minutes later I was still sat in the chair, idly browsing the internet on my phone, headphones plugged in. I didn't know what was taking them so long but I'd gotten lost in some tech podcast and was now googling information about servers. A long, black, inky shadow was cast over me. My headphones were stolen from my head. Peering up, my mouth went agape.

"This is the Valjean." Ae Ri proudly proclaimed. Chin tilted up, eyes cast down, looking down her nose to look at me with a simpering smirk.

She did a slow spin, letting me sear every inch of her into my retinas. It was stunning. No, she made it stunning. The black material hugged every curve and bump like liquid obsidian. The front had a sloped canyon, letting her breasts breath with a healthy amount of cleavage. The two tips of the canyon ended in straps that disappeared up over her shoulders. Her back was exposed all the way down to her hips, the aforementioned twin straps making an 'X' over the contours of rippled muscle, while another set of straps went around her lats just under her bust to draw it in. A second arrow made of sleek, tanned skin pointed to her ass. The way it hugged her ass was divine and the long column of silk went down to the floor, only showing hints of her thighs when she moved. By the time she'd done a full spin, I was scanning back up, staring at her abs which were actually visible through the fabric.

A finger under my chin tilted my head back. "You like?" She asked.

"Jesus. Um, yeah, duh."

"Sorry it took a while. They didn't plan for my 'dimensions.'" She actually used air quotes for that. "Luckily, the morons actually listened when I told them to leave some extra fabric. If they hadn't, I think my girls would have been making a big impact at the party." I laughed at that. As if they wouldn't be making a big impact anywhere they went. "Oh, man. You should have seen the old bitch's face when I said they were still growing." Ae Ri extended her hand, offering it to me. "Stand up." She ordered with a sparkle in her eye.

I was too enamoured to question the demand and rose up, taking her hand. However, when I finished standing the horniness wasn't distraction enough to miss a very important new feature.

I was looking up at Ae Ri.

With the biggest, smuggest, shit eating grin, she looked down into my eyes. I could have sworn her pupils dilated. "You said I looked good at 5'9. What about 6'2?" She giggled. I didn't need to look down to know she was wearing heels. Yet, even with that knowledge, the sight did not get any less astounding. It made my insides churn with a conflicted myriad emotions boiling in a teeming mess of hormones and worry. I still wasn't used to looking up at people like this and, besides the crone I shared blood with, this was the first woman I'd been forced to look up at in years. Additionally, I took notice of the fact that our height difference had been completely flipped on it's head from the look of things. Was that purposefully done?

My heart was racing, a genuine sense of fear skirting around the edges of the omniscient, omnipotent lust my monkey brain roared with whenever I was with her. A rigid, throbbing pole inflated in my jeans, primate brain beating it's chest, too stirred to be slowed down by the more civilised thoughts.

"Okay, the old woman's face was funny but this," she made a little circle with her finger in front of the mask of amazement I was wearing, "is hilarious."

"I never thought I'd, uh, be looking up at you." I breathed.

"What? You don't like it?" She pouted.

"No, I do, I just... Wow. You look indescribable." I said, recovering, attempting to hide the potentially less flattering thoughts that tried to get to the freedom of my voice box. My response seemed to please Ae Ri though and she hugged me tight, leaning down a little in a way that made my legs feel jelly like. I felt miniscule with her hunched over me, bent slightly at the knees, weight of her chest resting on mine, bearing down on me.

"I guarantee no one is going to mentioned your weight loss at the party." She lilted into my ear. "They're all gonna be looking at me, babe."


She wasn't wrong. That Friday I helped Ae Ri into the Valjean and, after a quick car ride - one where Ae Ri had made a massive show of cranking the seat all the way back, then loudly complaining that she still felt cramped - we'd made it to her office party. Fashionably late, but I think that was by design. Her entrance could be likened to Spartans returning home after a successful battle. She turned heads in every room. People spilled out of corners and crevices to speak to her, thrilled, gaggles of people swarming over to talk and hug and chat as if she were some celebrity. The party was being held on the ground floor of their offices and, because of that, had been split across a half dozen rooms. So this experience happened multiple times, over and over again. Going from group to group, Ae Ri let the fealty admire their returned champion, incandescently outshining anyone or anything else. I was almost a shadow rather than a person. Their long stint away from my girlfriend had made them ravenous for her attention, leaving me as a male angler fish, hanging off of her. But, honestly, I was kind of fine with that. More of a fly on the wall than anything, there to soak in the conversations while, for the most part, just listening.  

While doing that, I quickly realised that part of this ridiculously frenzied response to Ae Ri's return was because she'd neglected to inform anyone about her taking part in the height transfers. A fact that I hadn't realised prior to this party. It explained why she was so eagerly peacocking around, flaunting herself, standing as grandiosely tall as possible and towering over any other woman in the party. It also explained why she's chosen my shoes so adamantly. To exaggerate the size difference even more. It's not like she really had to though when, like this, she was taller than a good 80% of the people here.

Somehow, despite a very obvious lack of humility, she seemed to gracefully absorb the shower of compliments from every direction. Words like 'statuesque,' 'gorgeous,' 'towering,' and 'empowered' were thrown at her over and over, all seeming to make her shimmer brighter and brighter. It was as if the attention was nourishing her. Maybe it was. Maybe her ego was growing with every word and every stare, swelling larger and more dominant. It certainly felt that way to me, like she was greedily eating up the space in the room, dominating the crowds into her gravitational pull. I could see the men trying hard not to be lost in the mesmerising sight. The women, on the other hand, seemed all too happy to be hypnotised, even going so far as to squeeze and grope Ri and her muscles and curves. She loved every moment, flexing her bicep or shoulders for them as they gasped and gushed, calling her an amazonian.

My own cheeks were warmed when the most recent group to talk to us turned their attention to me. Ae Ri, for my sake, hadn't been drawing attention to me as her donor, but the couple we were speaking to had put two and two together. "So, I'm guessing this dashing guy is to thank for those inches?" A dark skinned gentleman, who had the charisma of ten men, said. He gave me a soft punch on the arm. "You've got to have a lot of self confidence to be happy doing that." The praise made me internally squirm as the four of us laughed. I felt my arm be interlocked with Ae Ri's and squeezed in support.

"Uh, actually it was probably my lack of confidence that forced me to do it." I joked self deprecatingly, making the couple chuckle.

"Nonsense!" Said his wife. "You're braver than he is." Nodding to her husband. The man faked being offended in a characatuerish way but then brushed the comment away.

"No, but seriously, kudos to you. It's great you found each other and are sharing on such a deep level." He tipped his glass to us.

"Mhmmmm, he's been really great." Came a melodic acknowledgement from just above my ear. "Even when things haven't gone exactly to plan, he's been beyond great." She squeezed a little extra hard. "And I think he might have a little more to share too." Teased Ae Ri, eluding to the next transfer. They all tittered together while I faked a smile.

We chatted a little more and, eventually, I excused myself for the bathroom. I'd never been the best at handling praise and that quip from Ri had me a little tilted. So I went to freshen up, to splash water on my face and recharge my social interaction batteries. The bathrooms were quite far from the area we'd been chatting. Upstairs, on the distant side of the building. Four rooms connected by a very narrow corridor. Secluded and quiet. A haven for me to process all the information that had been thrown my way.

I'd heard a lot about Ae Ri from her adoring fans. The fact that she was a 'genius' was thrown in there countless times. The 'youngest partner' the company had ever seen, single handedly sparring with some of the greatest minds in the field. And winning. I had zero idea about any of this. My girlfriend, ditzy, giggly Ae Ri was a giant in the legal field. I didn't even know what partner meant until tonight. She was one of the most senior people here... Something else odd was that no one had mentioned a retirement. There was no indication of anyone leaving, yet everyone seemed happy to just go along with the crazy black tie theme. I had a lot of questions that needed answering.

Checking my watch I decided I better return. I didn't want to spend too long in here. Slipping back into the narrow corridor, I bungled my way into someone. "Oh, shit! Sorry, are you okaaaaaay?" The apology stretched as it dawned on my who I'd collided with. A mane of fire like hair and the fact that I had to tilt my head back slightly to talk to this woman indicated it could only be one person. Charlotte.

"Oh, I'm so-" Her sapphire eyes fluttered with dark eyelashes. "Wait... You're... Aren't you Ae Ri's boyfriend?" She asked, clearly puzzled by my change in stature.

"Yeah, I'm Paul." I replied, suddenly very conscious of the fact that we were alone, miles away from the bustling party below. Everything about this woman, to me, had been magnified. She was taller and thicker and curvier and - Jesus, if she forced herself on me, I'd probably be in for a serious fight.

But then her face dropped and her body language became almost defensive. She brought her hands up apologetically, stepping back. "Oh my God, I'm so sorry for what happened at the Christmas party! I was really drunk and I didn't mean to be, y'know, a tad forward." Still on my guard, I didn't respond, just tilted my head, surprised by her candid outburst. "I was a little - well, a lot drunk and - and it was just a really bad time for me emotionally with A- " She cut herself off then. "I'm just really, so, so sorry."

This wasn't how I thought this interaction would go at all. The words were flowing out of her faster than a race car whizzing passed. "It's okay." I said, tone rising in intonation due to my disbelief.

"No, it's not. If I'd have known you were with her, I wouldn't have tried anything. Really. I mean, you are a handsome guy, but yeah... Taken." She shrugged and then laughed. "I mean, pfft, I'm sure you get it all the time though. She's... Lucky to have snapped you up." She smiled sweetly and I felt a blush returning. The cool water that had been on my face was probably turning into steam. "But... Sorry, I don't mean to be rude but you have had the height transfer treatment, haven't you? I remember you being taller and... I wasn't that drunk, was I?" Leaning back slightly she laughed, placing a hand atop her freckled cleavage as her breasts jostled in rhythm with her chuckles.

"Yeah, yeah I did. Um, seven inches transferred." I admitted, shyly.

"Wow. That's... That's a lot. We actually did a lot of the patent work for them here when they were starting out. It's the project that Ae Ri and I -"

A shape loomed over Charlotte. "Are you seriously trying to steal my boyfriend again?" The red head's face cracked as her jovial mood was shattered. She paled as a voice she recognised very well came from an unfamiliar height. Charlotte turned slowly, backing away, into me. She had opted for some one inch wedges to go with her jade coloured dress. They propped her up to what would usually seem like a lofty 5'11. Ae Ri stood above her by quite a bit, filling the corridor with her presence and her broad shoulders. Once again, I had the sense that she was filling up all the space just by being here, almost making me feel claustrophobic.

"Wha-what the fuck?" Charlotte sounded horrified, voice trembling with streaks of abject terror as she stumbled away from her nemesis. I got out of their way as the juggernaut followed the red head.

"What wrong, Char? Not feeling like the 'full package' anymore?" Ae Ri's words were malicious, coupled with her finger stabbing down into Charlotte's chest, making the woman shrink down and back. "That is what you said to my boyfriend, isn't it? You were the full package and I was... What? A midget, right? Do I still look like a midget, bitch?" She continued marching forwards, a goliath, blotting out the other woman from view as Charlotte dwindled down the corridor. "Because, from up here you're looking a little short of being any kind of package." She pushed her harder this time, sending her back pedalling faster.

"I-I didn't mean it. I was drunk, I just... I'm sorry." Croaked Charlotte, eyes darting from Ri to me and back. She we silently pleading for some type of mercy.

"Ohhh, sure. You didn't know he was my boyfriend." Ae Ri said sarcastically. "Not like you wanted to get revenge for anything, right?"

"I didn't know!" She cried out. "I swear. I wouldn't have done anything. I don't want revenge. You won, okay? You got the promotion, you - you -"

"That's fucking right. I did win." My girlfriend grabbed Charlotte by the cheeks then, using her face as a joystick to drive her into the far wall. The dead end of the corridor. "I outgrew you professionally, and guess what?! I'm outgrowing you physically too." The red head shrivelled in her grasp, wilting, shifting down the wall as tears filled her eyes. She was eclipsed by Ae Ri and her hunched shoulders and her wide stance and her venomous, hate filled, furious words. The lady like outfit seemed so contrasted against all the aggression bubbling out of her, so contrasted against the bulging muscles threatening to burst the straps.

"Not so eager to push me around now, are you, midget?" I didn't know what she was referencing but an anxiety gripped my chest for Charlotte. The woman I'd just been worried about because of her size looked positively tiny. I'd thought it before but seeing her next to someone else of a more similar size was really making it evident. Ae Ri was a 4'11 woman blown up to 5'6. It wasn't natural. She'd been expanded in every direction all while packing on muscle and power and mass. It was like looking at nesting dolls, but in her heels, Ae Ri was the bigger one. Fuck, she was the nesting doll two sizes larger than Charlotte's. The one that consumed both Charlotte and the next size up. I swallowed the lump in my throat and shuffled closer, checking over my shoulder, praying no one would need to use the bathroom.

"Ri, she wasn't trying anything. She was apologising." I said weakly. But to her I wasn't even there. The party, the whole world was gone. Just her and her vendetta.

"Come on, try. Try and push me off." Ae Ri released her face, took a half step back and then rammed herself into the woman, pinning her to the wall with her body, actually forcing Charlotte onto her toes. The weaker woman let out a whimper as oxygen was punched out of her. "Try." The word was growled as she rounded her shoulders back and inhaled, crushing her victim against the wall harder. Knots of muscle in her back flexed. Her legs and calves, masked by the dress were out of view, but I had no doubt they were redwoods of tense, flexed, diamond muscle too. There was a lot of strength grinding the two bodies together. It could have seemed erotica if it wasn't so vicious.

Prompted by the gravel like command, Charlotte grabbed my girlfriend's shoulders, trying to push herself free. A scoff of derision echoed down the hall, louder than the sounds of struggle. "Aw, this is pathetic. It's like you're not even trying." Still, the redhead writhed between the two walls, pridefully refusing to yield another defeat.

"Ri." My voice was louder than before, but still small. I stepped closer, hissing, "Ri!"

Ignoring me, too lost in the conflict, she continued her torture. "I remember overhearing you talking about being busty. It's funny though, I can't see any boobs here?" She laughed, pushing harder and letting her monstrous melons engulf Charlotte's chest more, consuming her tits and enveloping them from view. "Oh! Oh, I feel them now! Those little mosquito bites hidden under my tits. Real tits. They must be fucking tiny, Char! What are you so proud of? A pair of lil' D cups? Fuck me, These..." Ae Ri slapped the gargantuan expanse of tanned breast that sat atop Charlotte's breasts, making them ripple." These are a real woman's tits. You're just a stupid, flat, little whore. You tried to sleep your way to the top, thinking you were hot shit, but I came and put you in your fucking place."

"Fuck youuuuu." A strained reply came, fire burning in her eyes as vibrantly as her hair. That goaded Ae Ri on. A forearm was forced across Charlotte face, turning her head and muffling her grunts and moans even more. I checked over my shoulder again, still edging closer. Fuck, this was bad. I didn't know what to do.

"I've been waiting for years to do this." Ae Ri ripped one of Charlotte's hands away from her shoulder and slapped it to her rump. "Feel that? It's not like your fat, lazy ass. I built this. I fucking worked for this. I made myself bigger. And better. And fucking stronger. And I'm not done yet. I planned this all so I could do whatever the fuck I want. You thought I was a bitch before? You thought -"

I grabbed Ae Ri by the shoulder, halting her villainous monologue. "Stop." I said, steel in my voice. But all that hate snapped to me, evaporating away the steel, snow under the sun.

"Don't get involved." She rumbled.

"She said it herself, you've won. It's over. She said sorry. You beat the bully." I said, trying desperately to scrape together an explanation for the unhinged actions I was seeing.

There was a half second of bewilderment on her face before a fistful of my lapel was used to pull me up and forwards. "Whose side are you on?"

"Fuck you, midget." Charlotte grunted, forcing a fist into Ae Ri's exposed flank. The side that was exposed because of me.

Guttural noises were emitted from the furious, ebony haired woman. I couldn't tell if it fueled by pain or rage. With a flick of her wrist and a flex of her tricep, I was sent rocketing back. Falling onto my ass, I watched as Ae Ri stepped away from Charlotte, drawing herself into a fighter's stance. Her right forearm was still keeping the redhead in place as her left fist came back like a scorpion's tail. A salvo of return fire was unleashed. Three missile punches, up into Rachel's side, dug under her ribs, pulverising her. Spit and wails of pain were blocked by the meaty forearm over her face.

Finally, she let Charlotte drop, collapsing in on herself to the ground, panting and clutching her side. Bending down, Ae Ri wiped her arm on the green fabric of her dress, wiping away the spit. "See!?" She barked at me.

The tinkering of glassware could be heard carrying up from the party. "Speech!" Came a distant bellow.

By her hair, the crumpled woman was pulled up. "Fix yourself up and get downstairs. And if you're gonna cry, make it look like it's for Justin. He's giving his speech." After throwing her back down, Ae Ri came to me. Snatching my hand, she lifted me up almost effortlessly and yanked me so hard that I thought my shoulder would dislocate. I tried to resist, leaning back, but the power she was using made it impossible to stop.

"That was fucked up." I snarled.

"Trust me, she deserved every second of it." I didn't know what to believe, numbly being led back to the party.

"Can't she get you fired? Call the police?" I asked as we descended the steps back to the party.

Ae Ri waved a hand at me, dispelling the notion, dismissing it as a plausible. "No. And even if she did, after tonight it won't matter."

Burning with more questions after that comment, I held my tongue, joining the back of a large group. Everyone had amassed together, all watching as an older man - Justin Bishop, head of the firm - addressed them. I'd spoken to him only once and he, like everyone else here (except the woman upstairs), sang my girlfriend's praises. "- and, yes, I've spearheaded this grand group of bright minds for a long while now! It's been a pleasure but, as you all know, I've aged into a certified fossil at this point!" Light laughter reverberated through the crowd, a ripple across the surface of a pond. "But, there's a time to step away from our fun and games for everyone."

There was a collective intake of breath then and then murming spread across the group. He took a moment to scan the crowd. Sipping from his drink, his smile spread wider. "I know there's been a lot of rumours and a lot of debates but I'm here to lay it all to rest. I am indeed retiring. Immediately, in fact. My wife and my family have had enough and, so have my weary bones." He joked. Restless shuffling and hushed voices grew in volume until Justin lifted a hand. "Calm down, calm down. I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't have faith in you all to keep the machine running. And, I've set things up so that you're all in the safest hands possible. I'm more than confident that this person will be able to captain you all masterfully. Even better than I have. They've risen like a star in this company, bright and brilliant!" The silence that swelled became tense. The mass of peoplr began to look around, searching the faces for someone in particular. They were all looking for the same person.

"Ri, what is going on?" I now asked, dumbfounded, watching as more and more people turned to face her. An almost sinister grin grew on Ae Ri's face and her thick fingers crushed the delicate bones in my hand.

"I told you, this is a party for someone retiring."

"Justin is retiring? And... And what does that mean for you?"

"I am leaving you all our resident prodigy's hands." Justin answered my question, gesturing over everyone's heads to us. Now the metaphorical spotlight fully encompassed us and everyone looked. A humble smile replaced the one I'd just seen as Ri gracefully puffed up under the attention of over 300 people. It was as if what happened a few minutes ago was just a nightmare. We'd slipped into some bizzare alternate reality where everyone was happy and Ae Ri had flipped a switch in her brain, going from murderous to benevolent.

She looked to me and her lips split to show her shining, flawless teeth. "Justin's retiring and I'm taking over."