- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This story was written as a commission for one of my readers. I hope you enjoy!

If you also have an idea for a story you'd like me to write, you can commission one by emailing me at GaintessSophie@Gmail.com . Prices in my bio

              Erin was grateful that the Constants continued to let her babysit their child even after contracting the shrinking disease. They only lowered her pay down to $2.50 an hour (from $25.50 an hour) rather than 15 cents an hour, which is the legal minimum wage for tiny workers. 


              Mrs. Constants lowered Erin down on the kitchen table and reached for her purse that was resting against the arm of a chair. It felt like a knife was being plunged into Erin’s heart every time Mrs. Constants refused to look her in the eye. Erin always thought of her like a mother, and she was sure Mrs. Constants thought of her like a daughter before she shrank.


              “Khloe is sick right now with a cold, so she’s up in her room.” Mrs. Constants grabbed her car keys off a hook in the kitchen. “Take her temperature every 2 hours and give her a Tylenol if her fever doesn't break.” Ice was practically coming off the woman’s cold shoulder as she walked past Erin and into the living room. 


              “Are you ready honey?” Mr. Constants emerged from the staircase, walking up to his wife and giving her a kiss. She looked at him with sparkling eyes, eyes Erin hadn’t seen in a long time. 


              “Of course honey,” Mrs. Constants kissed him again. “Can you bring the babysitter upstairs to Khloe’s room? I’ll be in the car.” 


              “Of course, dear.” The pair separated, Mrs. Constants outside and her husband approaching Erin. The middle aged man lifted her up and dropped her in his hand. Instantly, he released a sharp breath. 


              Mr. Constants’ attention towards Erin didn’t dwindle like Mrs. Constants’ did. Instead, it intensified. The creepy perversion rapidly turned into molestation whenever the pair was alone, and he didn’t even leave the kitchen yet before sliding his thick fingers up Erin’s skirt. He felt up her legs and fondled her ass, letting out slight moans as he did. 


              “I know I keep saying it, but I wish I had enough time to take advantage of you while you were still normal.” said Mr. Constants as he climbed. Erin’s skirt was half way down her legs at this point, but the man’s fingers had moved up her shirt and were grabbing her breasts. 


This treatment continued until he reached Khloe’s door. “Well now, time to fix you up.” He pulled Erin’s skirt up and pulled down her shirt. “And not that I need to remind you, but this is our little secret. I’m sure you know I can do a lot worse to you if you ever decided you wanted to tell somebody.” 


Erin nodded. Nobody would’ve believed her at normal size anyway, they definitely wouldn’t now that she was tiny. Mr. Constants opened his daughter’s room, light flooding into Erin’s eyes as she laid eyes on the light blue painted room. Khloe was in her twin sized bed under pink covers, a waste bin next to her stuffed with used tissues. 


              “My poor baby.” Mr. Constants leaned over and kissed Khloe on the forehead. He placed Erin on the nightstand next to a box of tissues. “Your mommy and I are going to head out now. Erin is here to watch you. I know she’s tiny, but make sure you listen to her. She’s going to get you anything you need, okay?”


“Okay daddy.” Khloe smiled before coughing. Her dad kissed her again and winked at Erin on his way out that door. It was mind boggling to Erin how a man can molest a woman before leaving her to look after his sick daughter.


              Khloe was a 7 year old girl that Erin had been babysitting since she was 2. This wasn’t the first time she had to babysit Khloe while Khloe was sick— she remembered wiping Khloe’s nose with a hanky when she was 3, trying to force medicine down her throat at 4, cuddling her to sleep at 5 and washing her at 6— bit this was her first time doing it while tiny. 


Khloe eyed Erin differently now. She used to be excited to see Erin every time she came over, and though she still looked at Erin with excitement, it was more like the excitement of playing with a favorite toy than a favorite babysitter. 


After another minute of contemplating, Khloe reached around and grabbed Erin’s torso with her pudgy fingers. Khloe’s flesh was hot to the touch, definitely somebody who was sick with a high fever. Erin wondered if it was really responsible for Khloe’s parents to leave her alone with only a tiny person to look after her, but it didn’t look like Khloe could really leave her bed on her own. 


“You got smaller again.” Khloe’s finger rubbed down Erin’s body. Her finger was covered in enough to cover Erin’s body by just dragging it across her once. Being tiny meant Erin was more accustomed to the amount of sweat people had on their hands without noticing, but this was abnormal. 


“No, silly. You just got bigger” Erin tried to maintain the same playful attitude she had with Khloe before, but she couldn’t pretend like she wasn’t afraid of the little girl. It only took one wrong thing for Khloe to get hostile with her. 


Snot dripped down from Khloe’s nose, and Erin watched as a sharp sniff from Khloe sent the snot shooting right up her nose. Before Erin wouldn’t have been able to stick her finger up the little girl’s nose, but now is Khloe really wanted to, she could stick Erin’s head right up her slimy nostril. 


“Maybe you should grab a tissue sweety.” Erin tried not to show how scared she was, but Khloe was holding her so close to her mouth that Erin feared that one sneeze could cover her in Khloe’s mucus. 


“Nah.” Khloe said, laying down on her bed. Erin’s head spun as the child’s hand repositioned her. While Khloe was laying down, Erin was suspended in air by her torso in Khloe’s hand, looking down at her flushed cheeks and chapped lips. “My nose isn’t ready yet.” 


The child’s fingers pressed into Erin’s body. One thing she never could get used to was how much stronger everyone else was compared to her. She was easily manhandled by adults, which didn’t feel as humiliating, but it was even worse when dealing with someone like Khloe. Erin’s life was literally in the child’s sweaty hands. 


“Ak, ak!” coughed Khloe, bursts of spit and hot air flying from her mouth. Erin wanted to puke at how disgusting the smell was, but she held her lunch between her cheeks and swallowed it back down. “Let’s play!” 


Erin’s heart rate picked up. “Okay, what do you want to play dear?” Erin tried her best to remain sweet, but she wanted to scream and beg for mercy. She refused to humiliate herself by begging to a child, though. 


“You know what game I want to play, dolly.” A wide, wicked smile spread across the girl’s face. “I want to play wedding.” 


This is what Erin feared. The game was actually fun at normal size when they both played with dolls and stuffed animals, but Khloe became cruel when Erin shrunk down. “Why don’t we play a board game, Khloe?” 


Khloe sat up. “Daddy said you have to listen to me. Don’t forget what they gave me permission to do to you.” Khloe opened her mouth wide, stuck her tongue out and slowly lowered Erin towards her open mouth. 


“Okay! Okay!” Erin shouted just as her face passed the young girl’s lips. It felt so hot in there, and she could see Khloe’s spit glisten against her plump tongue. “I’ll play wedding with you.” 


“Good girl.” Khloe pulled Erin away from her mouth and rubbed the girl’s head like a pet. She then placed Erin on the side of her bed just off the covers. “You be the husband, I’ll play the wife.” 


Erin only came up the the little girl’s waist, which was tragic considering she was still slightly slouched and sitting down and Erin was standing. “I’m ready when you are Khloe.” She wanted to get this over with. At least Khloe wasn’t old enough to have a phone and record this. 


“Ladies gentlemen, I present, the bride. Dun Dun Dun Dun—” Khloe laughed as she sang the wedding song. Something slithered under the girl’s blanket. Slowly and with each Dun, something was getting closer to the edge of the blanket. 


Erin instinctively stepped back, not wanting it to ram into her body like it did last time Khloe made her play wedding. Khloe had wanted to play wedding like this before, but Erin always told her the joke was crude and they had to play with dolls. Now that Khloe was in charge, Erin couldn’t stop her. 


“Dun dun dun, dunnnnnnn.” It finally came out of the covers. Khloe’s large foot slithered out, propping up straight in front of Erin. It was slimy and covered in dirt spots. Her parents needed to do a better job at washing the girl’s feet, because it was unnecessarily filthy. 


“You can present your bows, please,” said Khloe. No matter how many times Erin tried to correct her, Khloe insisted that it was pronounced bows and not vows. 


As the husband, Erin had to go first. She looked up at the giant foot. “I promise to love and respect you for as long as I live.” Erin looked up at Khloe to see if she was satisfied with her vows. She knew that this wasn’t the part of the game Khloe enjoyed most.


Khloe shook her foot and spoke in a higher pitched voice. “As your wife, I demand you give me tons of kisses every single night before bed. And if you make me mad or cheat, I’ll stomp you!” She stomped her foot down, her toes barely missing Erin. She raised it back up.


Khloe coughed, and speaking in her normal voice again she said, “I now pronounce you husband and foot! You may now stomp the husband!” 


Khloe’s foot slammed back down onto Erin before she even had a chance to scream. Erin’s yells were muffled by the giant foot’s thick skin. Khloe grinded Erin into the mattress, and though the padding was soft Erin still felt her body on the brink of popping. 


Erin pounded against the child’s foot, but she wouldn’t let up. The smell was getting to Erin, welling up tears in her eyes as dirt was grinded into her body. Foot sweat creeped into Erin’s mouth, and Erin was forced to swallow it. She would rather swallow the foot sweat than drown in it. Her life felt like it was becoming a series of which choice is less humiliating. 


“Mwah! Mwah! Mwah!” Khloe made kissing noises as she pressed deeper onto her baby sitter. This was exactly the type of humor Erin used to tell her wasn’t funny, and now she was getting the worst of it. The 7 year old’s foot was so much stronger than Erin that it scared her. If she weren’t on a mattress, the girl would’ve easily killed her with this game. 


Air was thin, and Erin’s face was turning blue. She needed a way out of this before the 7 year old accidentally killed her. They were playing wedding after all, should Erin kiss the foot back? 


Not seeing any other way out of it, Erin puckered her lips and pressed them deep into the skin. The taste of her foot made Erin gag and spit up all over herself. Khloe must’ve felt it and found it amusing, because she started laughing. 


“Do it again!” Khloe cheered. 


              Erin didn’t have a lot of strength left. She needed oxygen. Using all of her power, She pressed her lips against the child’s foot, even dragging her tongue against it to make herself spit up again. Erin had to be careful not to clean up too much of the dirt off of Khloe's foot, though, less Khloe got the idea to make Erin her own personal foot cleaner. 


              Khloe finally removed her foot off Erin’s body. Erin gasped for air, causing Khloe to laugh even more. “What, didn’t you like the kiss?” Erin was too disoriented to answer. 


             “Ah, ah, ACHOO!” Khloe sneezed into her shirt. She pulled it back and winced at the sight of her snot. “Erin, I think I’m ready for a tissue.”


              Erin wiped the spit and sweat off from her face. Snot was dripping down the little girl’s nose. “Your tissues are on your nightstand sweety, I can’t reach those.”


              “Aww, I wanted you to get it.” Khloe reached over and plucked a tissue out from the box. Instead of blowing her nose, she laid it down on the bed next to Erin. 


              “Khloe, what are you doing?” asked Erin. Khloe could be somewhat of a tomboy when she wanted it. It wouldn’t surprise Erin if she were going to aim a snot rocket at the tissue. 


             “I wanted you to get the tissue so I could just snatch you inside of it.” said Khloe, a grin spreading across her face. “But I’ll just lay you in it, it’ll be more easier.” Khloe sucked snot back up her nose.


              Erin took a step back, her heart stopping. There was no way Khloe was really about to do this to her. “This isn’t a game now, Khloe. Now pick the tissue back up.” 


              “Not until you get in it.” Khloe’s fingers nudge at Erin’s back. Even a small tap from them forced Erin forward. It was impossible to resist, and Khloe effortlessly pushed her onto the tissue. 


              Erin fell onto it, and she could only move over to her back before Khloe’s massive hand slid under it and trapped her inside.


              Khloe raised Erin up to her nose, her fear increasing the higher she got. Erin could see the copious amount of boogers lingering inside her snotty nose just waiting to be released. This is what Khloe meant earlier when she said she wasn’t ready, she was saving as much snot as possible to throw at Erin.


              The tissue hovered just below the child’s nose. Erin’s face was over one of the nostrils, the rest of her body covered by the other. Snot dripped from her nose and landed on the edge of the tissue just next to Erin. 


              “Hey Erin, wanna hear a joke?” asked Khloe. 


              Was this some kind of psychological torture? Erin decided to swallow her pride, she didn’t want Khloe to do this. She was going to beg to the 7 year old. “Please, Khloe, don’t do this.” Her entire body shaked. “I’m your babysitter, we’re supposed to be friends. Please, I'll do anything else you want.” 


              “How do you make a tissue dance?” Khloe asked her joke.


              “What?” Erin didn’t understand. Why was Khloe being so uncaring towards her? Did her parents really ingrain into her that her favorite babysitter was less than human now, or was Khloe always like this. Erin was starting to understand just what kind of God-like powers Khloe possessed compared to her. This was Khloe’s world, and Erin was just a pawn in it. 


              “You put a boogie in it!” said Khloe. 


Air shot from Khloe’s nose, and the snot was following behind it with the speed of a freight train. Erin yelled as gallons of the 7 year old’s snot fell over it. It was hot to the touch and covered her entire body within a second. The force was so strong that she actually felt one of her shoulders shoot out of its socket. 


This forced Erin to scream, which only allowed the little girl’s snot to be forced down her throat. The stream of snot was never ending, piling up on Erin until it was too thick for her to see out of. Erin wanted to cry, she couldn’t even hear Khloe anymore. 


The girl’s snot was so thick in her throat that it blocked her air pipe. Erin tried with all her might to swallow as much as she could, but it was too thick for her to shut her mouth and prevent more from coming in. She had to drink up gallons of snot just for the hope of finding air. This was making her sick.


The onslaught finally stopped, and snot wasn’t being shot from her nose. Erin faintly heard the sound of Khloe gasping for air, something Erin needed desperately. And then she felt hot air shoot onto her, Khloe was only getting ready for a second round. 


More snot shot from the young girl’s nose. The tissue Erin was stuck to was becoming soggy, and with any luck she might fall right through it. But no such reprieve came, and Khloe continued to bury Erin under her snot. 


The snot burned Erin's throat on the way down, and her eyes were becoming victims to it too since she was unable to close them. More of her body collapsed under the force and weight of the snot, but it wasn’t anything too bad. 


After what seemed like another minute of blowing, gasping for air and blowing again, Khloe finally removed the tissue from her nose. 


Erin knew that Khloe was speaking to her, but she couldn’t make out what the girl was saying. However with her eyes open, Erin saw Khloe’s giant finger come forward and scratch away the snot around her face. 


With her face clear, Erin swallowed the snot still in her mouth and gasped for breath. Tears streamed down her face as she looked up at the God-like little girl whose snot she was trapped in. 


“You look awesome.” Khloe cheered. Erin wasn’t in the mood to respond. “But you have to go where the rest of my tissues go. Mom doesn’t like me picking out my boogers anymore.” 


“Wait!” Erin yelled. She would beg, plead, do whatever she needed to to save herself, but it wouldn’t work. Khloe scrunched up the tissue tight into a ball, forcing Erin’s face back into the snot, and tossed it into the trash can. 


Erin screamed as she descended down, her body finally coming to a stop. She bite into the snot in front of her, trying to create an air pocket. Throughout the night, she could hear the little girl blow her nose into more tissues and toss it into the trash above her. 


Erin hoped that her parents would have the patience and mercy to fish her out when they came home.

Chapter End Notes:

That's it, I hope you enjoyed! I know this type of story isn't for everyone, but if you liked it leave a review and tell me what you think.