- Text Size +

   Cream watched the girls battle each other with fascination. They were all so skilled! It was one thing to watch ladies compete with each other in videos online, but another thing entirely to be caught in the middle of it. He felt the warmth of Power's thigh against his cheek and thanked the blessings that brought him here. 


   He was grateful to the caretakers at the facility of his birth for raising him and teaching him all about the glorious divinity of femininity. He was grateful to his adoptive mothers for taking him in and treating him so kindly, giving him the chance to live a little longer in this wonderful world. Today, he was most thankful to Power, for inviting him here and allowing him to be a part of this.


   His mothers had included him in their interests from the moment they took him in. They taught him all about anime and video games and let him share in these things with them. Growing up, he never knew a thing about what girls did for fun. He was enthralled by these art forms dominated by the will of women. He felt like he was understanding women through the things they do and create. As he expanded his horizons, Cream always avoided interacting with women online, out of reverence and respect. Girls had more important things to think about than some boy, he thought. That is, until his mothers started encouraging him to try, assuring him that girls love it when guys show interest in the things they like. When he started to let his gender show online, girls would constantly praise him for being so skilled for a boy, and try to help him and guide him. He felt the immense love and appreciation that women have for men in every little interaction. What did he do to deserve to be so valuable?


   "Vivian!" Power cried as the black haired girl's maid kickflipped over her unconscious player character for the third time. "How are you this gooooood!? You don't even play this game!" Cream felt the tension in her muscles as she yelled. Women are so strong! "Fucking three time tournament champion, of course no one can beat you at shit!"


   "And that's just for one game, too." Elise added. 


   "I know!" Instead of getting shut down by Vivian again, Power encountered Mary next. Mary seemed to panic a bit, but ultimately defeated Power with a barrage of explosives. "Mary, you too? Dammit, I can't let you do this to me on your first time!"


   Vivian presented her controller to Power. "Why don't you let one of the boys play a bit? Maybe then you can win some?" Every woman in the room laughed at this.


   Power snatched the controller with force. "Good idea!" She shoved it into Cream's hands and patted him on the head. "Here you go, candy boy! You should know how to use it, right?" 


   He did. He was actually pretty good at this game, against other boys at least. He had never played it with girls, and the thought excited him. How much luck could one boy have? Vivian had been using a maid who takes a lot of skill to master, equipped with a precision rifle and throwing knives. It was probably out of his league to make it work, but he was being told to play, so he should try, right?


   His first encounter was with Mary. She approached his player character with cautious curiosity. She didn't attack him at first, seemingly content to just watch. He followed suit, pretending he didn't know she was there. When she finally did attack, all of her shots mysteriously missed. He wasn't sure if she wanted to let him beat her, or if she was just going easy, so he fought back but deliberately missed his target just as much. 


   From then on Mary continued to follow him around and playfully attack him this way. On the other hand, Power was on a mission to hunt him down. She seemed to always take the quickest route to wherever he was, and would take him down with everything she had while ignoring all else. When he looked up at her face she was grinning. 


   Cream had met Power earlier that week, when she messaged him after they won a match of a competitive game together. They found that they enjoyed a lot of the same games and anime, and seemed to hit it off easily. However, Cream could tell that Power thought she was talking to a girl. In the past he might've let her think that and then silently hid away from the relationship, but now he felt brave enough to tell the truth. He confessed to his gender. Her response wasn't what he hoped. She typed up a furious paragraph about how things like anime and games are above the understanding of men, and that men should sit still and watch quietly rather than putting their pathetic little hands on women's things. Cream knew it wasn't his place to argue. He found himself confused. As a man he knew it was in his best interest to listen to women and obey their every word, but what if women contradict each other? Should he defer to his mothers who encouraged him, or should he adhere to the words of Power and retreat from the passions which he was never worthy of in the first place? He hadn't yet brought himself to ask his mothers for guidance, when Power ordered him to show up at her house for a small gathering. Confused as he was, this he easily understood. A woman desired his presence, and he was elated to oblige!


   After a long stretch of being dominated by Power, the tides started to shift. Mary had started putting her life on the line to defend him, predicting where Power would come from and putting her body between him and her bullets if she had to. At the same time, Elise seemed to have realized that everyone else's positions depended on his, so she would hide near to him and ambush either Mary or Power whenever they let their guard down. The chaotic conflict gave him a lot of opportunities to score a few points against any of them, but he was scared to actually take advantage of this. Would the girls get mad if he actually played well? Is it his right to truly participate in this girly fun? He ended up deliberately failing at every attempt and adding not a single point to Vivian's score. 


   When the round ended, Cream was revealed as the winner by a landslide. "Fuck!" Power yanked the controller out of his hands and tossed it back to Vivian. "You're so good you can let a boy play for half the round and still win!"


   Vivian, who had been spending the time stroking her boyfriend with one hand and digging her black painted nails into his abdomen with the other, caught it easily in one hand. "I can handicap myself if you want?"


   "No! I'll beat you this time, I swear! No handicaps!" As they started up another round, Cream tried to go back to cuddling up against Power's thigh, as he had been told was his role today, but she had different plans. Her hand snaked out and clamped down on his throat. He was dragged up to eye level, glared at, and punched hard in the face. A woman had never hit him before, not ever. There was more force behind it than he could have imagined. The strike lit up sparks inside his skull which scattered and spread pain throughout his body. All he could think was that he was proud he hadn't cried out in shock. Or should he have? Oh no, did girls want him to cry out? His vision was still dark and blurred when he saw a red flash of light. There was a brief sensation of hovering through the air, before he felt his body fall heavily on a soft surface. 


   Power must have let his body fall onto the cushions, he thought. That's why he feels such softness beneath him. His breathing synced comfortably with the rhythmic rise and fall of the surface he rested on. Only when he heard a resounding, vibratory gurgle from below did he open his eyes and realize what had happened.


   Cream had been dropped face first onto the thin fabric of Power's tank top, coming to rest on her belly. She had shrunken him down! There was still a sharp pain around his eye and piercing deeper, but he only processed joy! He knew this was his fate, he had seen it depicted so many times, but the actual experience was so much more powerful than anyone could imagine. He turned his head to look up at her, seeing the massive hills of her breasts and her heavenly face towering beyond them. She scowled and grimaced as she forcefully mashed the buttons on her controller. Her emotions felt so far above him that he didn't even try to interpret them as anything but the object of his awe. 


   Cream was clinging lovingly to the slight incline of her toned stomach, not a single complex thought in his mind, when her digestive system spoke once more. The growl from deep within her shook his body, and his heart began to pump more urgently than before. It finally occurred to him what that sound meant. Could it be? Finally someone was going to eat him? It was like the predatory avarice that resided inside of her core had called him by name. Cream felt frightened, but his excitement was so much greater. 


   He turned himself over and looked around the room, feeling that everything he saw was of religious importance. He stared at every one of the women, each so distant and titanic. They were all focusing on the screen, but to him it was so large and distant that he could hardly process it. Should he be thinking of them as goddesses? Should he have always been thinking of them as goddesses? 


   Cream always knew he was living in a beautiful, nearly perfect world, but had it been heaven all along? What other explanation was there for the magnificence around him? Every woman is monolithic, a mountain, an entire world in and of herself!


   "Yes!!" Power yelled, sudden movement causing Cream to bounce slightly on the surface of her abs. "I won!" Her voice crashed down on him from above like a thunderclap. Finally, he was experiencing a woman's voice with all the volume and force its importance demanded!


   Vivian spoke, her voice soft and distant yet similarly powerful. "You did very well. You should focus more often!" 


   "I can do it again, too! I'm not losing anymore!" Power's fingers grasped Cream and lifted him up. She gripped him roughly and without care. One of his arms was twisted painfully and dangerously. He found himself faced with that same cold glare, massive blue eyes boring into him with an expression he couldn't quite comprehend. Never in his life had Cream felt like an equal to women, the idea never crossed his mind, but this gaze gave him the idea that he hadn't truly understood the extent of that inferiority. He was like an insect before her, an insignificant mortal at the whim of a cruel god. This was the way it had always been, whether he knew it or not. Oh, how lucky he was indeed!


   "If I win again, I'll eat this candy as a treat!" The tip of Power's gargantuan tongue peeked out and wet her lips. Then, she let him drop from her fingers. He plummeted briefly, but was caught safely by her breasts. He sank into the warm space between them, plush flesh enveloping him. The aggressive movements of her hands as she began to play sent rippling vibrations to her chest, working him deeper and deeper into her cleavage. 


   Only an increasingly thin strip of light reached Cream in his place in Power's embrace. He closed his eyes to hide away from it. From where he was now, he could actually hear, and feel, the persistent percussion of her heartbeat! Blood was flowing vitally through the softness that surrounded him, the life force that supported a being of heavenly proportion! His mind could hardly bear such closeness to the divine!


   Cream's body was inundated with her sweat and overwhelmed by her warmth. The occasional girly laughter and chatter which penetrated the encasement of her boobs sounded like it was coming from very far away. He was squeezed and compressed by his soft containment, as though Power was trying to make him smaller still. All thought of anything but her was melting away.


   "Noooo! What the hell!?" Power's voice radiated from her chest and shook Cream to his core. "Were you going easy this whole time? How can you win so easily!? Shiiiit!"


   "This happens at least once a month." Said the far away voice of Elise, followed by more laughter. 


   "Whatever. . . I'm still going to eat him. . ." Cream didn't process what these words had to do with him until he was plucked from his resting place by Power's brutish fingers and lifted once more. 


   By the time he regained his bearings, he was already being brought up to her open mouth. Her half parted lips framed dark depths within. Cream gazed into the mysterious afterlife before him with feverish piety. 


   Lips larger than he was closed around his body, squishing and pressing. Her hand gave him up entirely, her mouth taking over the role of dominating him. Within seconds he was sucked fully inside, passing her teeth, the white gates of heaven.


   Power's mouth shut and light was removed from his world. Her tongue cradled and enveloped him, it rolled him over and back and tasted every side of his body, baptizing him in the holy saliva. Cream, a boy who had always been valued and loved for what he was, now felt valuable and lovable beyond any extent he could have imagined. Oh, how lucky he felt!


   Even he could detect the sudden shift in intent, as her domineering tongue began to slide him to the back of the throat. He knew that this was it, he was teetering over the point of no return. Once he is sent down the passage of her esophagus he ceases to be even an edible person, he is completely and truly a scrap of food and nothing less or more. Cream used his last few seconds to ensure that his final words as a living being were honorable ones. "Thank you!"


   The muscles of Power's throat hugged him and pulled him downwards headfirst, and then he was inside of the wonderful sound that had echoed throughout all of his fondest dreams. Gulp! The goddess's body drew him deeper within, and for a few moments he was tantalizingly close to her heart. Each thumping beat vibrated him down to his cells, demanding harmony from every single atom. Cream wept at the sublime privilege of being so close to the center of the universe. 


   His pilgrimage finally came to an end with a short drop and a soft landing. Cream made no effort to orient himself. He enjoyed the welcoming warmth and nurturing softness of Power's stomach and knew he was exactly where he was always meant to be. Her heart was still audible, working steadily somewhere out of reach.


   Cream knew that he was here to die, but not one of his thoughts were of endings. All his life he had been taught that digestion is only the beginning of a man's existence. To become a part of something greater is the highlight of his life. Cream was only thinking of the immense privilege afforded to him, to be melted down and made into a living part of the heavens.


   A shy, friendly voice reached Cream in Power's stomach, muffled but still audible. ". . .really taste like candy?" 


   "Yeah! They're delicious!" Power's voice projected itself through her body, broadcasting her words to Cream from every direction. "Sooo sweet!"


   Another distant voice: "I know it has something to do with their sweat. I've heard that their blood tastes sweet too, but I can never bring myself to chew them. They're just too obedient, it feels wrong!"


   "Smart women put all that genetic engineering into making their blood taste like lemonade and you won't even try it! Shameful, Elise!" Power teased.


   The way Power's internal temperature was cooking his brain, Cream could hardly tell what they were talking about, but he knew it had something to do with him and that made him feel proud. 


   His consciousness winked in and out. Enclosed as he was, Cream had no reference even for time. One minute and one hour were indistinguishable concepts. All he could tell was that the peculiar stinging sensation all over his body was getting stronger every moment. To him, the pain wasn't frightening. He had long been prepared for the agony of this transition. It would all be more than worth it for what was to be gained. With tears of ecstasy washing the bile from his cheeks, Power's snack hugged the sheltering walls of her stomach and waited for salvation.