- Text Size +

Chapter 3: Yummy Yummy Gamer Girl Tummy

Blake let out a small oof as he plopped into the warm frothy liquid of Pokimane’s gastric juices. The room was filled with a thick pale pink mist, dim pink light filtering through the fleshy walls of Pokimane’s stomach illuminating the space and the gasses that burst from the bubbling gastric juices, a pretty pink just like her beautiful lips. The smell was nauseating, when Blake first stood up in the thick acid, it was like liquid mud, he felt his head sway as a burst of dizziness threatened to knock him over. He stretched out his arms to steady himself then braced them against his knees as he hunched over, trying not to fall.

The acid was so thick he barely sunk more than an inch, the tread of his shoes sinking into the surface. He looked around, there were chinks of mush laid on top of the grimy bubbling mixture. It was like a pink bog. Eventually, his head stopped spinning and Blake was able to focus more on his surroundings. He could just make out a small river of mountain dew, the pink light shimmering on its surface as the fizzing liquid steamed and slowly sank into the gastric mud.

When Blake took his first step, he detected the smell of burning rubber as he lifted his foot free of the clinging substance, he glanced down to see black goo-like drool dripping down in long strands from the sole of his shoe, the tread having melted from the acidic bog. He needed to move fast or he’d end up stuck to the acid when the soles of his shoes fully melted unless he wanted to brave Pokimane’s stomach without footwear.

He took long strides towards one of the light pink walls, glistening with mucus as it illuminated the giant stomach. With each step, he felt his shoe sink a little deeper and it was a little harder to lift his shoe again. The black tread of his shoe was like tar by the time he reached a dim yellow island of mush. As he moved to step into the mush, he felt his balance shift as his shoe was anchored to its current spot and he started to fall. He pulled at his leg trying to regain his balance, to step forward and catch himself but all that happened was his shoe’s liquid sole stretched more and more like chewed gum.

Splat

Blake landed face-first in the chewed-up remains of a soggy taco shell. He pulled his face free, gasping humid breaths, feeling chunks of mush drip off his face. It made his toes curl. He grabbed at the mush and began to pull himself forward. He could feel the sole stretching, trying to pull him back into the acidic marsh. He could feel the onset of panic starting to rise from his gut. He kicked out his other leg and using the toe of his other shoed foot pried off the stuck shoe and slid himself forward, the top of his remaining shoe grazing the marsh as he pulled it back onto the mush, his leg aching from the stretched movement.

His body sunk into the mushy substance until enough of it compacted under his weight to make something akin to a suitable surface. Legs shaking, he pushed himself to his feet and took a step towards the wall of Pokimane’s stomach, his foot slid out from under him and he splashed back down into the mush, thankfully it was a soft landing. Blake rolled over onto his front, barely stopping his hand from sliding away from him too. He paused and thought for a moment before turning to sit down and drag himself along with his legs along the mush. He nearly slipped several times but he was able to remain sat upright. His cheeks burned with embarrassment, he felt like a child doing this but eventually, he made it to the pink, mucus-coated soggy wall.

There was a small trickle between him and the wall but it was so small even he could reach passed it. Eyeing the trickle, Blake stretched out a hand and braced it against the fleshy wall, his hand sinking into the mucus-coated substance. It was very warm. He could feel the firmness of her stomach muscles through the surface, easily dwarfing him and making him feel even smaller. He glanced down to brace himself, just in time to see a small bubble appear in the trickle and burst, sending a whisp of pink smoke into his face, filling his nostrils with the smell of something like a vomit burp. His stomach tensed, folding in on himself and he had to force himself not to start heaving. With a shuddering breath, he righted himself, nearly slipping again. He really didn’t like this.

Blake slapped his hand against the moist fleshy walls, and the sound echoed around him. He was so tiny. Even the remains of morsels around him dwarfed him.

“Pokimane! Pokimane! I’m in here!” he shouted, slapping her stomach wall, again and again, reaching the point where he slammed his entire arm against the surface. Each time the sound echoed around the cavernous bog and back on him. “Please! Please! Pokimane! Please! I’m in here! Please help me!” he shouted, his voice growing hoarser as his slaps turned into determined pounds.

Her stomach muscles tensed and pulled his arm into the soft toned wall, and nipping it in place as her divine laugh echoed from both above and around him, in her body and out, the walls trembling as they held him in place in her innocent amusement. Her stomach began to shake, dozens of bubbles appearing and audibly popping around him, filling the air with pink gas which gradually grew thicker and thicker as Pokimane laughed. His legs slid out from under him as the shaking grew more potent. Blake slammed his feet into the mush in panic, and they slid forward. Again and again, he stomped into the mush but he couldn’t gain a footing, his arm stretched to its limit as the powerful muscle refused to loosen its grip as the giant streamer continued to laugh.

He threw his head back and screamed her name but even he couldn’t make out his voice, drowned out by her laughter. Waves formed in the thick gastric juices, crashing into the mushy island he’d found some form of solace, frothy purple goo washing over the island and encasing her still slipping ankles, his socked foot started to tingle as he continued trying to regain his footing, his feet sliding about under him.

Outside of his turmoil, Pokimane was laid back in her gaming chair lining up her shot for her last opponent. She made the headshot and the game finished.

“Oh my God guys I won! I can’t believe I made that shot!” she cheered, lifting her arms into the air, inadvertently causing her lovely 32B breasts to bounce behind the fabric of her dark shirt, unrestrained by a bra.

Her chat stream was filled with ‘hurrays,’ ‘nice!’ ‘heart-eyes’ emojis and a few ‘mouth-watering’ emojis. Then the more perverted ones started.

BigDaddy: Wow look at those tits!

Bugboy73: Feet!

Toegirl69: Yes! Let’s see some victory feet!

LittlePr1ck: Yes!!! Show us your feet!!!

TinySnack: Feet! Feet! Feet! Feet!

The Moroccan-Canadian’s dark brown eyes flicked to the rising text as she navigated the game, preparing to launch herself into the next game. She chuckled, flashing her brilliant white teeth at her camera.

“Oh, God! You guys are so weird,” she laughed, her laughter like a sweet melody as she leaned further into her chair making it tip slightly as she lifted first one foot on her desk and then the other, crossing her second over the first. She scrunched her toes, showing off her pink pedicure, her smile growing as she saw ‘heart-eyes’ emojis stream up her chat with more ‘mouth-watering’ and a few ‘egg plant’ emojis. She wiggled her sexy toes earning more thirsty praise from her fans.

“Maybe I should do all my streams like this,” she laughed, her chat box filled with repeated ‘yes’ and ‘please.’ She curled her toes again, the light from her screen reflecting against her pink nail polish.

Super Donation! $50 received from TinySnack

Pokimane’s eyes widened as she saw the notification pop up on the top of her screen, with two blue diamond emojis on either side of the text.

“Wow! Thanks for the donation TinySnack! I guess you liked the idea of me doing all my streams like this,” Pokimane laughed, wiggling her toes again before scrunching her toes, decorating her sole in beautiful wrinkles as a result.

Bugboy73: I wish I was tiny! I wanna be your foot slave!!!

TinySnack: Lol you should see what happened to her last tiny foot slave

Toegirl69: Haha down the hatch! That was soooo hoooooot!!! You should have a tiny in every stream!!!

Pokimane’s eyebrows knitted together in confusion and she slid her feet from her desk.

Bugboy73: Noooo! Bring the feet back!

That one made Pokimane laugh again, she leaned forward and plucked a very cheesy nacho and tossed it into her mouth.

“I’ve never had a tiny foot slave, it might be fun but I’ve never eaten a tiny and I will never,” Pokimane said, taking another nacho, this one covered in guacamole and balancing a jalapeno.

Crunch

Pokimane’s giant stomach suddenly lurched back and forth, her stomach muscles releasing their tiny captive as the motion sent the minuscule snack flying back away from the walls of her tummy and into the pink gas-filled bog. He struck the thick gastric juices and slid further away; it was like he was on a thick slip n slide. His skin crawled as he felt the thick gunky acid sliding into his shirt as he slid across the surface, gradually starting to sink into the thick liquid.

When he finally slid to a stop his clothes were caked in the slimy green-brown gastric good, he could feel the warmth through his clothes. His hands began to tingle, a tingling sensation slowly turning into an irritating burn. He sat up, the gooey gastric juices clung to the back of his shirt, he forced himself forward, bending as far as he could until he felt the snap of the acid, burning whips slapping his back.

He flinched at the sudden pain and felt an itching slowly begin to spread across his back as the back of his shirt melted away, strands like molten plastic reaching down into the murky slimy gastric juices. He began pushing the burning goop off his arm in a panic fuelled haste, it came off in glops that drooped from his hands, the itching of his hands becoming more noticeable with each second that passed, slowly becoming something more akin to the burning of acid.

“I need to get out of here,” he grumbled to himself, flicking his wrist, and sending more glops of gastric slime from his hand and arm. The pattering sounds as they landed in Pokimane’s digestive acid echoed around her cavernous stomach, all around her tiny unwilling snack.

On instinct Blake pressed his stinging hand onto the floor to brace himself to stand back up, his hand sunk into the thick goo, and the burning became even more noticeable. Gritting his teeth, he pulled his arm back, the goo stretched briefly before his hand snapped free and he nearly toppled over as his balance was thrown askew. He shook his hand clean and, waving his arms in circular motions for balance, forced himself to stand up, nearly falling forward as the thick acid clung to his legs, his jeans dripped off his legs and slowly sunk beneath the dark murky brown surface.

A large bubble breached the surface where his jeans had sunk, expanding until he found himself consumed by the spherical form. He shivered inside the transparent dark brown bubble, the stench of vomit and half-digested food was even more intense inside it, pink light reflected off its surface, it was like he was on an alien planet.

Each breath was more foul than the last. There couldn’t be much air in the bubble and unlike with Pokimane’s stomach, no additional air was seeping in from the outside. He pulled at his legs, he’d sunk up to and passed his calves. His leg lifted an inch out of the burning mud, he couldn’t even see his skin through the burning goo, large droplets even distorted its shape.

Gritting his teeth so hard part of him worried he’d crack a tooth he leaned forward and began to wade through the substance. Each foul breath was filtered through his teeth, he could practically feel the disgusting substance lining the air coating his once-white teeth.

Sweat permeated his brow, his leg muscles were burning with each slow step, and the tingling had quickly become burning as his friend’s stomach began to digest him properly. The air was becoming thicker and hotter. He was still several metres from the barrier of the sphere and with every couple of seconds, he slowly sunk deeper and deeper into Pokimane’s stomach acid. His hope of escaping the bubble was quickly dying. It took a big hit when his knees sunk, it had become much harder to wade through the burning sludge.

Blake let out a startled gasp as he sunk down to his waist. The thick gunge was very warm. The thin fabric of his boxers began to rapidly bubble as if they were made of whatever bath bombs were made out of. His member quickly hardened under the thousand kisses from the bubbles forming against it. Brown gas burst from tiny bubbles in front of him, and Blake started to violently cough at the smell of vomit. The motions his torso made as he coughed seemed to only entice his hardening cock as he thrust into the flurry of bubbles. He buried his mouth into his now red arm, and his face began to tingle from the remnants of the acid as he struggled to stop coughing, the brown smoke drifting higher and turning pink as the refracted light filtered through Pokimane’s stomach muscles reached it.

His steps became more awkward as he forced his way through the gunge. His face twisted into an expression of discomfort as his cock was pushed from one side of his thigh to the other by the thick substance, straining the bone as it changed position. His breath hitched as it changed direction though, the tingling of the acid was stimulating his sensitive member and that brief free movement before it became forced back to the other side of his groin was incredible. And the fact it was Pokimane doing this to him did make the situation more enjoyable.

He sunk to his stomach and raised his arms to be level with his chest as he waved through the gastric acid. It was getting very difficult to see and breathe now. The bubble that trapped him had filled with a thick pink fog; his stomach tensed as he fought off the urge to vomit from the powerful stench infiltrating his nostrils. He throbbed as the tingling slowly grew stronger and sharper, hotter. His legs began to quake, he dipped to the side, losing his balance and his leg fell away from under him, he sunk to his chest as his foot searched for a hard surface that wasn’t there to stop his fall.

His breathing became more laboured. He could feel his breath scraping against his windpipe. His body was burning. The air was so thick and humid that he felt like he was slurping up Pokimane’s vomit. His cock was throbbing and felt so…well odd, both good and painful, he was squirming in place, slowly pushing himself deeper and deeper into the acid, and he felt the base of his neck warm with the acid. His heart was racing now, he was going to drown and burn away and he was going to cum so hard. His naked cock was convulsing, he couldn’t stop it. The danger made it hotter and hotter and his cock throbbed faster and faster.

He came and he felt his spunk pushed back on his cock by the thick liquid, he began to throb more and more, shooting more of his seed into Pokimane’s hot humid stomach. He’d never cum so hard in his life.

“Oh, fuck me!” Blake gasped out, he sunk down to half the length of his neck.

BANG

The thick mist suddenly twisted around him as if it was trapped in a hurricane and began to thin out. Rapidly becoming thinner and thinner until he could finally see the rest of Pokimane’s stomach again, the fresh moist air was cool on his cheeks despite the heat of the room.

SPLASH

A wave nearly twice as big as he was tall rose over him as a large piece of food struck the surface next to him.

“No! No! No! Pokimane!” Blake screamed and the wave slammed down on top of him, pushing him down. The thick slimy acid closed in around him. He squeezed his eyes shut but even if they were open, he would be blind. The harmonious pink light from the outside world could not penetrate the thick murky surface of Pokimane’s stomach acid.

He tried to move his arms and kick, to swim his way back to the surface. He grunted, a tiny air bubble escaping him as his limbs slowly moved through the thick acid, his muscles aching from the strain until he went limp, relaxing them when he could not take the strain anymore. He sunk deeper and deeper. He tried again but he was too weak to cut through the burning gunge.

He heard a distant splash as another mushy piece of food struck the surface and the next thing, he knew the soft glob struck his head sending him several feet deeper into the acid. It draped over him, cocooning him, rancid air filled his lungs as his head found its way into a tiny air pocket in the chunk of mush that had struck him. It was pitch black inside the pocket but could he see himself, he would see his tanned skin was now a dark vibrant red from the acid’s burning kiss. His cheeks prickled painfully as his mouth moved, taking in the limited amount of air as he and his mushy cocoon sunk deeper and deeper.

His cocoon began to swirl in the slimy darkness. Blake could feel the motion in his head, his neck beginning to rate his noggin, nausea from the motion sinking in. the cocoon began to speed up as the current grew in strength, beckoning him towards the entrance to Pokimane’s small intestine.

Blake’s head struck the sides of his slimy air pocket, the gooey food splashing about the area and over his face. He winced, hissing through his teeth as his cheeks burned under the mush. His eyes watering.

The cocoon began to spin inside the current as it neared the source of the suction. Pieces of the mushy capsule broke away and swirled down the drain of Pokimane’s small intestine. As it sunk closer and closer more pieces broke away. Blake’s heart began to pound with fear as he heard the mushy food encasing him crack and shudder as it broke up under the influence of the acid.

The mush around his legs was pulled away and he felt the intense heat of the acid. It was much warmer than the more, airy area of Pokimane’s giant stomach. He could feel the whirlpool of a current under him tugging on his naked legs. He began to slip down the mush as it continued to break apart.

“Oh no! Oh no! Oh-“ his mouth slammed shut as the hot thick substance closed around him and he was pulled entirely free of his safe, slimy cocoon.

Every inch of his body stung as his burned flesh was exposed to the hot corrosive caresses of his friend and crush’s stomach acid. His toes brushed something moist and solid and suddenly they were slurped into a tight canal. It squeezed around his ankles, and the saturated soft flesh flexed around him, pulling him deeper into its depths, taking the start of his calf into the canal.

He shivered as he felt something thin, long and like everything else slimy, caress his legs. The tentacles curled around his legs and began to pull him in as the canal walls continued to flesh, sucking him deeper and deeper into Pokimane’s duodenum, the villi reaching up to pull him into her depths from her small intestine.