- Text Size +

“Something was puzzling me after I dropped you off at the dormitory, and I worked it out before I got to the classroom. You told me that my twenty year old self kissed you, and that she didn’t know who you were. Well if I found a tiny boy I didn’t know, I’d have wasted no time in letting him know where he’d be going in due course, namely as a main course. So she must have told you that she was going to eat you, and you somehow eluded her, long enough to get back to me in your time machine. The next clue was in the way you made no effort to reveal yourself to me at the old wares stall, to make sure that I bought you. In fact, you seemed as surprised as I was, when I looked in through the window and saw you.”

“I was also in awe of the sight of your beautiful open gaping mouth,” he said.

“I’m sure you were. Once I knew that you knew that I too would be thinking of eating you, just like my older self did, I realised that you had quickly told me who you were, and then soonafter offered to help me solve mysteries. I knew you weren’t going to waste any time looking for Miss Leigh’s jewellery, and came rushing back and caught you, before you could sneak away.”

“You’re every bit as brilliant as history says, Bonnie Kay.”

“And you’ll be every bit as appetising as history never mentions,” said Bonnie and took him down to the dining room table. She began walking around, setting the table with carefree enjoyment, and then sat down, towering in front of him with a confident haughty look.

“I think it’s time to gobble you down,” she said, and reached for him with her hand.

He tried to jump out of her way.

She put her finger to her face in a chiding gesture with her other hand, and then closed her fingers around him.

“Bonnie, please, can you just put me into your beautiful mouth and enjoy eating me that way for a little while, and then let me out again, so I can stay as your secret little boyfriend?”

“I will not! I’m going to have all that happy life your historical knowledge told me about, and you are going down my throat and into my tummy! So there!”

She stuck out her tongue in the most defiant gesture. It was more clear and visible than 21 year old Bonnie’s had been, when she had been eating the berries and starting to eat him. It was the most beautiful view of Bonnie Kay that he had ever seen.

And it coldly and tauntingly reinforced the fate that she had just confirmed was awaiting him.

The effect on him would not bother her in the least. He was on his way to his last ride, and he knew that there was nothing more he could say.

She opened her mouth in front of him, slid him over her lower lip and onto her awaiting tongue, and enjoyed the pleasure of teasing him in there for several minutes, before she Kay him into her throat and gulped relentlessly, savouring his struggles along with his eventual defeat.

Chapter End Notes:

This is the final chapter of Book 2. 

The adventure continues with plenty of vore in Leprechauns & Giantesses Book 3: I Dream of Giantess