- Text Size +

He decided that the timeline was becoming confusing enough for him, and probably for each of the Bonnies too. For the moment at least, he would not tell his 20 year old Bonnie Kay who he was.

“Look at you!” she said, with the most adorable smile he’d ever seen, even from Bonnie herself.

“I’m a long way from home at the moment.”

“So’s mother. I’m holding down the fort here,” said Bonnie.

“Your lips look lovely,” he said, deciding to leave out the previous preambles, having made his way halfway down 21 year old Bonnie’s throat without even thinking to ask for a kiss.

“Why thank you!” said Bonnie.

“Would they be interested in giving me some kisses?” he asked.

Bonnie’s eyes beamed at him with amusement.

“I’m sure they would, and when my mouth has finished doing that, it’s going to eat you all up,” she giggled.

Bonnie sat up, carried him into the house and placed him on a table and sat down. She smiled down at him with great amusement, and picked him up and pressed her huge lips to his face several times.

“Oh thank you. That’s so lovely,” he said.

“And I’m sure you’ll make a lovely dinner,” said Bonnie, which means that the best place to leave you is on the kitchen bench, while I go and change into my evening gown.”

This Bonnie wasn’t even going to ask his permission. She had all of the mischief in her eyes that her 15 year old self had shown. Then he thought of the 21 year old Bonnie, and her parting comment, which had indicated that her not swallowing him was not of any consequence. Had 21 year old Bonnie have known that 20 year old Bonnie could still have that pleasure after spending some time with him first? Had 21 year old Bonnie only let him return to his time machine for that reason?

It seemed that 15 year old Bonnie would be of the same mind set and have the same intentions. He would think what to do about that later. For now, he had to escape from 20 year old Bonnie’s plans to make him the prime ingredient in her dinner.

She walked out of the kitchen, leaving him high on the bench. He saw an empty paper bag with small string handles attached to it. He took hold of the handles and ran at the side off the bench, until he leaped off.

Pulling the bag behind him, he felt himself slowing his fall, as the bag acted like a parachute, until he reached the floor. He slipped under the door and ran out through the garden, with about an hour of sunlight left, he guessed. He was almost to the bushes which concealed his tiny time machine, when he heard Bonnie opening the back door and running out to the garden. He backed towards the time machine, as he saw her running through the garden. He stepped in, without even closing the door, and turned the machine on, just as Bonnie reached his position and stooped down and lunged.