- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


"Good. Well Ela, I think you look even more beautiful up this close. Do you like me?"

"Of course I do, but there's something else. When I first saw you on the table, I thought you looked so nice and delicious that I would have loved to pick you up, put you in my mouth and eat you all in one swallowing gulp, so that I could have you in my stomach. I've been thinking about it ever since. I cannot believe that you hid in that glass. I almost ate you without knowing it. Don't be frightened though. I could never do it with everyone else here and Meadlowe especially to see me. They would never forgive me."

He was astounded. She wanted not to go out with him, but to eat him.
"Would you do it if we were alone?" he asked.

"I might do it. I would try to resist the desire, so as not to frighten you, but you do look very nice to eat."
"This is incredible. I've been sitting on the hand of a lovely giantess, who also thinks of me as a favourite food. You must have enjoyed licking me."

"I certainly did. It took every ounce of self-control to stop myself from popping you into my mouth and gobbling you down. Would you give me your permission to do it some time in the next few days?"

“I… I don’t know. I came here to find a single woman who’d like to have a tiny boy as her boyfriend. It would be quite a different thing for a lady to eat me.”

“Yes, I can understand that it would.”

"You could have tricked me into a trap by not mentioning your desire to eat me, and then luring me away."
"I did think of that. I sat here and planned it all out while you were at that table alone. It would have worked, but I could not do that to you."

She had already surprised someone at one of Colleen’s parties, by suddenly eating him. It seemed more etiquette to ask permission in this situation.

"If I did meet you tomorrow at your house, would you be willing to eat me then?"

"I'm sure I would, but would you do that voluntarily?"
"I have decided that my answer is yes."
"You're adorably nice!"

"I'd be lost without you."
"You'll be lost within me!"
"A short lifetime in your stomach is better than a long lifetime without you. So it’s a deal then?"

"It is a wonderful deal. Let's plan it all out."
"Could we do it tomorrow at lunch time?"
"I'd love for you to come over then."

"Alright. Can you come to the front door and open it for me at ten o'clock?"
"I'll be ready. How would you like me to look?"
"Your hair looks nice down, and I like your long skirt. Girls always look nicer in long flowery dresses and skirts than in trousers."
"I have a longer one with flowers on it that reaches almost down to my calves. It's one of my favourites. Shall I wear that one?"

"It sounds nice."

"Shall I wear lipstick?"
"You look lovely without it. I'd much rather you touched me with your lovely lips directly, with no lipstick in the way."

"Alright. No lipstick. Is there anything else I can do to make myself look as lovely as possible for you? I'm so grateful to you for letting me eat you."
"I'm sure you'll look very lovely."
"We'll have morning tea together, then lots of cuddles. I'll put you into a baked Alaska at 12:00 noon, warm you up in the oven and serve you on the table for my lunch at 12:30. I'd say you'll be in my stomach by one o'clock."

"Thank you."
"Good. I'll introduce you to some other guests here, because I will be going soon."

For the rest of the evening, he occasionally looked across the room watching Ela pick up something and put it in her mouth, knowing that the next day she would do exactly the same to him, but without biting him.