- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


Meadlowe had always enjoyed Colleen’s giantess parties, and decided to host one of her own for some native giantesses she had befriended. Colleen’s parties had always been for enlarged earth women who had become giantesses. Before the day of the party came, she met a young man who had found his way into the portal and then explored the giant world until he had found her garden.

“You’re rather cute, like my little boyfriend,” she said, “I’m having a girls Christmas Eve party at my place tonight. Why don’t I put you on the table, and you can talk to anyone you like?”

“Thank you Meadlowe,” he said.

When the party started, Meadlowe said "I'll put you onto one of the food tables. You can help yourself to anything you like and talk to the ladies as they pass your table."
The ladies all seemed polite and keen to learn about Meadlowe's young friend. One lady named Ela said, "Hello little boy!" with eyes that sparkled in a special way, "How nice to meet you here! Meadlowe and I are the only other people from your world, except that we’ve become giants now."

"You're very nice for me to meet too," he said.

"Thank you. I'll pop by this table and talk to you again when I'm ready for some more of this punch. I do love the fruity pieces in it. I hope I haven't taken too many."

She walked away into the party crowd with her long dress swaying beautifully.

"It was all too much of a surprise to see her," he thought "I didn't have time to work up the courage to ask her if she would be willing to go on a date with me. However, there is a way to be able to go with her next time she crosses the room after filling her glass."

He secretly climbed unobserved into the punch bowl, swam around gathering fruit pieces together around himself and hiding amongst them. When he saw Ela returning, he took a breath and submerged his head. She scooped up the concentrated amount of fruit around him with the ladle and unknowingly ladled him into her glass. Then she walked over and sat down on a chair in the corner of the room. She drank the punch in stages and then tilted her head back, as well as the glass, so that the fruit pieces flowed into her mouth. He managed to avoid sliding into it himself, until she levelled the glass and looked in and saw him.

"I wondered where you had gotten to. I might have accidentally swallowed you."

"No. I was able to stay in the glass at any angle."

"Why did you hide in the punch?"

"It seemed like a good way to come over here with you. Now we can talk together for longer than it takes to fill a punch glass."

"Alright, but would you like to come out of that punch glass and dry off? I'll just tip you onto my hand gently."
She did so, put down the glass, took a clean handkerchief and began drying him with her fingers, which she then licked.

"I'll finish the rest with the hanky."

"Then you'd have sticky punch on your nice silk handkerchief. Why don't you lick all the punch off me first, so it won't be wasted? Then you can just dry the non-sticky tongue water off me with the tissue."
"That's a good idea."
She put out her sparkling tongue and licked him clean. Then she dried him with the handkerchief and held him in front of her face.

"Now we can talk."