- Text Size +

"I never had any romantic opportunity until today. You gave me my chance, and it surpassed my greatest expectations."

They enjoyed the next few days together, and then she went out for a walk, leaving him locked in her house.

Morweena returned in a while and put on a long black dress.

"Morweena, are you really going to go ahead with this?"

She put out her tongue and licked her lips, to confirm his fearful deduction.

She took him into the house and spent the rest of the day with him.

At dinner time she took him to the kitchen bench, placed a cup on the bench and sprayed whipped cream from a can into it. Then she placed him gently into the cream, and carried the cup to the dining table. She sat down, lifted the teaspoon, and placed it beside the cup. Then she licked the cream from his face and shoulders. She took the teaspoon, scooped out some of the cream beside him, spooned it into her mouth, and then, still taunting him with her tongue, licked the top of the teaspoon. She repeated this process several times, until all of the cream was gone. Then she took a dessert spoon and spooned him up in front of her mouth, placing her free palm under the spoon, just in case he fell off it. She put out her tongue and licked all of the cream off the front of his body.

She asked him to turn around, and then licked the back of him clean too. Then she took him off the spoon in her free hand, and put down the spoon. She picked up a glass of water with her other hand.

"I'll just clean my tongue," she said, and drank some water.

Then she put out her tongue again, this time touching his face and shoulders with it. She continued licking him several times.

"Well it's time for the part I'm going to enjoy more than you. Are you ready for the gobbling?"

"I'll have to be… I'm still very grateful for the days we had together."

"It was my pleasure."

"Morweena, I would be happy to be licked and massage your tongue as often as you like. I'd keep coming back to meet you and satisfy your tongue. I'd give you my word never to see any other girls or ladies. It would be nice for both of us."

"Look at my stomach," she said, placing him level with it on the table.

He did so.

"You will be inside there, when I go to bed tonight. Now take another look."

He looked again. Her stomach looked soft and lovely. It almost spoke its own invitation to its reluctant future occupant. How he wished she had married him instead.

"Please, Morweena! You've got a long happy life still ahead of you, if you spare me."

"I've got the same thing to look forward to, after I've eaten you."

"Then please let me go. Let me have the longevity of opportunity that you continue to enjoy."

"I understand your desperation, but nothing you said or would say can alter your destiny. I'm happy to draw this conversation out for another two hours, but I will eat you tonight, and that's a definite future for you."

"I guess I might as well face it now," he said.

"Good boy. Thank you for your friendship and admiration. Goodbye."

She opened her mouth wide.

He stared in at her tongue.

He looked down at her neck, which he had seen gulping the salad the day they first met. Now it would gulp him down.

"Goodbye lovely Morweena."

She slid him across her lower lip, onto her tongue, and closed her mouth.

Soon she swallowed eagerly.