- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


A young man found a warp into a giant garden one afternoon in September. He saw a beautiful giant woman sitting at a small garden table, and recognised her.

He went over and said "Hello. I remember seeing you eating your lunch in the mall once, and now you’re a giant.”

“That would have been when I was working at the Hearing Center. I’m Morweena Freeland,” she said, and picked him up and put him on the table, "I didn't expect to see a tiny boy here. I’m going to leave you here for a while and then at some point, I shall gobble you whole for my dinner."

He looked at her red dress, her fairly long blonde hair, her full shapely pink lips, and saw the carefree pleasure, and the mischief in her eyes. There was no point in trying to discourage her. She knew what she would be doing to him, and was amused by his helplessness. He decided he might as well say what was on his own mind too.

"I think you're a very beautiful giant lady," he said.

"Thank you for the compliment," she said, “I suppose I could spend the day kissing you in my bed. Would you like that?"
"Miss Giant, it would be the thrill of a lifetime."

“It’s Morweena,” she said.

She took him to her kitchen, made a salad and spooned it into her mouth at the kitchen table, while passing him some small samples, which were enormous to him. He looked up at her marvellous mouth, while she ate.

After lunch she drank a glass of water, and took him to her bed. He enjoyed her giant kisses. Then she asked him to lie on her lower lip, place his arm into her open mouth and massage her tongue.

After seeing her spooning salad onto that giant sparkling wonder, he was delighted to grant such a request. He took turns, shifting his position to alternate arms. After he had done this for a while, she sat up.

"You could use both arms at once to rub the front of my tongue, if you were lying on top of it, inside my mouth. Would you mind at all?" she said.

"I'd enjoy that even more than the kisses. I'd be happy to do it."

She placed him in front of her open mouth. He climbed over her lower lip, being sure to slide his face, shoulders and chest over it. Once on her tongue, he positioned himself, lay down and massaged her tongue. Then he put his arms around the tongue, embracing it as though hugging it. He finally climbed out.

She placed him on her neck, as she lay down again. He enjoyed lying on it. She had said he was handsome. She knew his age. So she liked younger men. Did he dare to hope that he could win her heart forever and save himself? He lay there, trying to work up the courage to ask her to marry him, but she had only known him less than a day.

After an hour of silence, she put him on the pillow, turned to face him and spoke.

“Have I given you everything you hoped for this afternoon?"

"I can't imagine myself enjoying anything else in life more than this afternoon."

"That's wonderful to hear."

"Is there any chance you'd marry me?"

"I do feel a special bond with you, but if you stayed here as my boyfriend, I'd be forever feeling the urge to eat you."