- Text Size +

Colleen withdrew her hand, peeked in at him, and said, “Alright Rodney, that drainpipe is only four giant meters long. You won’t get out the other end, without me seeing and catching you. You’ll never get away. I’m still going to get you out of there and gobble you all up.”

She stood up and walked away. He stayed where he was, to make absolutely sure that she could not reach him, if she came back and tried again.

Soon he heard a noise above him, and realised what it was.

Colleen was digging up the drainpipe!

He tried running to the far end, but knew she would see him and step over and grab him, if he ran out the other end.

“She won’t stop, until she’s got me!” he realised.

Soon the whole pipe was lifted in the air. He knew she had unearthed it. He felt it being lowered to the grass. Then he heard another noise, of water hitting the pipe.

“It’s not coming in the end. She won’t want to risk drowning a man she wants to swallow alive,” he thought, “She must be hosing the outside of the pipe down, to clean the dirt off it.”

Soon he felt the section of pipe he was in rotating. He rolled over in it a few times, and then two sections separated, and he could look out. She had unscrewed two sections of the pipe with her bare hands. He quickly ran to the centre of the section he was in. Colleen held it to her eye, and looked in. The pipe sections were still long enough to enable him to avoid her reach from either end, if he ran into the middle. He quickly did so. Then Colleen carried the pipe section to a low garden wall, sat on it, and turned the pipe section to an almost vertical angle. He slid helplessly down and out the end, and landed in the soft lap of her skirt, as she sat with her legs apart.

“I’ve never had to work this much for my lunch before,” said Colleen, “But all your work has been for nothing. I’m going to take you inside and cook you for my lunch. I’m touched by your feelings for me, but I’m not going to let you go.”

She put down the pipe, carried him to the kitchen, put him on the bench beside the basin, and washed her hands.

Then she washed him thoroughly, and sat him in the frypan, half filled it with warm water, and placed it on the stove.

Colleen sat on a stool in front of the stove and talked to him, until he said he was as warm as he could comfortably be.

She put her finger in the water, licked the tip, and said, “I think you’re right. I’m ready to serve you now.”

Colleen put him onto a plate, and took it out to the dining table, fetched a glass of water, and sat down and looked at him.

 “Well, you might as well enjoy this part. I’m going to start licking you,” she said, and picked him up and licked him several times.

“Now I’m going to gobble you all up,” she said, and lowered him feet first, on his stomach into her open mouth. He lay on her tongue, until he felt a slight movement. Then she gulped him down her throat.