- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


Colleen once again made use of the teleportation machine that she had designed by adapting the circuitry of Sandra Corlani’s time projector. She drew one of her former students Rodney from a place where her projector’s viewer had observed him taking a walk alone through the meadow.

“Well Rodney,” she said, after telling him how she’d done this to him, “Now I’m going to put my hand on the table beside you, with the palm facing upwards. Could you lie down on my hand, with your head and upper body on my fingers, and your lower body on my palm, and lie on your back?”

“Alright,” he said.

He lay down in that position. It felt nice.

Colleen lifted her palm up in front of her mouth. He looked at her huge lips, and wondered if she was going to give his cheek a giant kiss.

Colleen put out her tongue and licked his chest and face. It felt very affectionate, and he was thrilled at the chance to touch the beautiful tongue he had admired for so long.

“How did that feel?” she asked.

“Very nice, and very exciting,” he said

“I’m proud to hear you say that, Rodney. I enjoyed it very much too. You’re very tasty to lick.”

“Is your idea going to be to bring me to this giant house of yours and lick me, whenever you finish work each day? I’d enjoy that a lot,” he said.

She took him in her other hand and held him in her fingers, just in front of her face.

“I thought of something further than that. You’re younger than me. But your youth makes you so tasty and tender. I thought I would enjoy licking you, and I was right. I can lick you a few more times and then place you onto my tongue inside my mouth.”

He had been looking into her mouth, while she spoke the words.

“That would feel really nice, lying on your tongue,” he said.

“Thank you for the compliment, Rodney. I can let you lie on my tongue for a while, enjoy the taste of you, and then gulp you into my throat and swallow you whole. You’ll have the chance to become a part of my life, by becoming a part of my stomach; and I shall have the pleasure of eating you.”

He was awestruck. But right now he was so madly in love with her, that he could not resist the urge to entertain her idea as a consideration. He had had several lonely teenage years, and had never found a girlfriend, let alone anyone as beautiful as Colleen. Touching her mouth this way, and becoming a part of her might be the closest he could come to true romantic rapture.

“It’s an incredible idea, Colleen.”

“Well it would be nice to make a pleasant lunch of it tomorrow. Would you miss the familiarity of your own home too much, if I kept you here?”

He could not have imagined settling back into his own home after all these developments had occurred.