- Text Size +

She put him into her mouth and closed it.

 “Oh wow!” he thought, “I’m sitting on that beautiful tongue of hers!”

As soon as she opened her mouth, he would climb out, but for now, he was keen to lie there and enjoy the feel of her huge tongue, while she sat in the corral, surrounded by tall trees. After ten minutes, she opened her mouth wide and yawned. It let in the light, and he could see the lovely tongue all around and beneath him. Then he sat up and turned around and lay down facing the front of her mouth, to look out at her lower lip and the scenery beyond.

 

Soon she closed her mouth again. He lay on her tongue, grateful to her for allowing him to gain such a lengthy pleasure. 

For over an hour he lay comfortably on her tongue, even drifting off to sleep with arousing dreams for 14 minutes. Her tongue was so big and moist she might not have even noticed it.

Outside, she had taken a folded newspaper out of her handbag and was sitting there reading it, and enjoying the feel of him on her tongue.

Suddenly she arched her tongue upwards a bit, which caused him to slide into her throat. He got into a new position to stop himself from falling down any further. He estimated he was halfway down her neck.

 “Quickly darling, lie down so gravity will help me to climb back out of here,” he called, wishing she hadn’t made such a careless reflex action with her tongue, while he was still in her mouth.

Then he felt her throat moving with incredible pressure. She was gulping! He suddenly realised that his fall into her throat had not been an accident. He remembered the last words she had spoken to him, and realised she had come down to investigate the feasibility of his shrinking pills in order to eat him. She hadn’t put him into her mouth to stimulate him, but to enjoy the taste of him before she gobbled him down.

Even if he could get back up into her mouth, and out of it, he wondered what chance he stood against a huge relative giantess of a woman. The pressure of her gulping was incredible. His greatly reduced leg muscles were having trouble standing against it.

She gulped strongly, and he slid further down her throat, and lost his position. She gulped him down inside her, and he was gone. He felt movement and guessed that she must be standing up and walking back to her home. It was all over, just like that, not for her, but for him.  Brenda had eaten at least one person who’d been shrunken by Colleen’s invention in the past, but had not heard about pills that would reduce size before. It had been a novel experience to learn of his invention and let him demonstrate it, while he had been unaware of the advantage to which she would put his secret later. He was slowly absorbed into her stomach, while she made her way through the bush and back to the village and then away to her home.