- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


A young man was one of Chad’s friends, and decided to use the knowledge that Chd had entrusted to him. He met a beautiful lady named Brenda in the village library and ended up walking part of the way home with her, as they were headed in the same direction.

A few days later, he was able to finish working on the antidote to Chad’s growth pills. He completed them. Now he had an invention worth testing. They were designed to reduce a person in size for a whole day.

He decided to head to the library first, just to nostalgically recall the night with the pretty lady. Then he would go into the bush reserve and test the shrinking pill on himself. He would have to sleep the night there and then go home the next day, when the pill wore off.

To his joy, he saw the lady named Brenda sitting at a desk in the library, working.

 “Hello,” he said, nervously, not sure how to make conversation.

 “Hello.”

He decided to tell her why he was there. What would be a better conversation piece than an amazing new invention?

 “I’ve invented a shrinking pill,” he said.

 “Have you?” she said, with a laugh.

I’m going into the bush reserve to test it. It should last a day,” he said.

 “Well have fun,” she said.

She didn’t seem in the least bit interested in him.

He made his way down to the corral in the middle of the forest and sat down and took the pill. At first nothing happened, and then he suddenly shrank down to a tiny size.

He made himself comfortable.

“At least my invention worked,” he thought, “I don’t think I’ve been as successful with the lady.”

In the middle of the afternoon, he saw a sight, which warmed his heart. The lady had finished her work and started walking down into the bush reserve as well. She was now so big by comparison, that he would have been the height and width of her smallest finger. Her long dress looked elegant and feminine, and each of her ankles below it was wider than his entire body. She would indeed be pleased that he was apparently such a clever young man.

She drew closer and looked around.

He ran towards her, calling “I’m here!”
 “Hello!” she said, and sat down beside him.

 “I’m glad you came, even though you didn’t seem to believe me about this pill.”

 “Well I thought about it a bit, and thought it wouldn’t hurt to come down and have a look. I must say I’m impressed. I don’t know many people who could do something like this.”

 “I’m glad you’re the only person to know about it.”

“So am I,” she said, and picked him up and licked him several times in the most erotic fashion.

“That was so beautiful,” he said.

“You’re very kind,” said Brenda, and then opened her mouth wide in front of him. Her tongue looked every bit as beautiful inside her mouth as it had on the outside while she had been licking him.