- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


"Thank you."
After lunch, she sat on the couch and talked to him.

"I've never had a girlfriend before, and you look very nice."

She smiled and kissed him. They dated for a few weeks, and then she broke off the romance with him. She said she'd still love to be his friend, but could not kiss him anymore.

After a few weeks to console his feelings, he went to see her again.

"It's nice to see you. It's been a month or so."

"Yes. I'm sorry. I was just too hurt by the circumstances. I know it's not your fault."

"Would you like to come in for lunch?"

He accepted, and enjoyed talking to her.

Then she wanted to lie down and invited him to lie on the bed beside her and talk of old times.

She eventually fell asleep, and then his experimental growth pill suddenly wore off unexpectedly. It was not nearly as reliable or as lasting as the size changes precipitated by Colleen’s device. A chemical pill for enlargement or reduction could potentially have as temporary an effect as a headache tablet or any other form of medication.

He shrank to tiny size, and looked at her beautiful sleeping face. She had only to open her eyes, and he would be in her clutches.

He ran to the edge of the bed, slid down the blanket, jumped to the floor and started running for the nearest cupboard to hide under. She awoke, saw him, and ran over and lay down and peeked under the cupboard.

"My old boyfriend must have gone home, when I fell asleep, and now I've caught you this time," she said, "I've had lunch, but I can always keep you for tomorrow's midday meal."
She grabbed him and took him to the bed.

"This time I'll put you on a high shelf, in this upstairs bedroom. You won't escape again."

"I'd better tell her who I am," he thought, "her old boyfriend might stand a better chance than a stranger once did."

He explained everything.

"So you wanted to go out with me, after I almost ate you before. How sweet you are!" she said, and let him snuggle to her cheek for a while.

"I thought… that now that you know it's me, you might let me go back to earth and fetch another of my growth pills," he said.

"I'll think about it, and let you know tomorrow," she replied.

"So you might still eat me."

"You're a lovely little friend, and I was in love with you once. We'll see."

He waited anxiously as she left, and he slept on the shelf that night.

The next day she arrived, and took him from the shelf to the bed.

"So are you going to help me?" he asked nervously.

She smiled beautifully at him for nearly a minute, and he felt more in love with her than ever, as he anxiously awaited her answer.

"I'm sorry," she said, "I always wished I'd eaten you before, until I found out who you were. Now I can have the memory of our romance, and the memory of eating you today."

She soon took him to the dining room, and poked out her tongue a little way, swishing it over his face. After doing this a few times, she enclosed him in her elegant fingers and tilted her head back just a little bit. He looked at her elegant neck, and then in at her open mouth. Her tongue glistened radiantly in her beautiful mouth, and then she placed him inside her mouth and soon swallowed him.