- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Everyone's favourite vore giantess from this story is back.

Now that I've sufficiently recovered from spinal surgery, I can sit up at the computer for longer. So this story should hopefully get a new chapter almost every day from now on, until I finish it.

A boy named Chad, who’d not met Colleen before went walking through the woods, until he came to the portal and went through it. He noticed a beautiful lady through the distant kitchen window. It was Colleen. She was making something on the kitchen bench beside the window. He went through her garden. He made his way across towards the kitchen.

Then she suddenly looked his way and saw him.

"Hello!" she said, with an adorable smile, "I've never seen a little boy like you before."

"It's … nice to meet you. You seem like a friendly lady."

"It's lovely to meet you too. I don't think I can be your friend for long though. You look delicious enough to eat. I think I'll have you for lunch."

"You can't do that. It's not fair."

"I can indeed. I'm coming outside to catch you now," she said happily, and turned towards the door.

He ran through the garden, but could not outdistance the approach of her giant legs. She seized him and took him to the kitchen bench. She licked him several times, put him into her mouth for two minutes, took him out, and placed him on the bench.

"I was right about you. You are very tasty," she said, "I'm going to leave you here with these cupcakes for a while, and lie down in the bedroom. I'll be back in an hour to eat you all up."

She smiled and left him.

He spent 35 minutes wondering how to escape, and then got an idea.

He pushed the cupcakes off the bench, onto the windowsill and out to the garden, until they'd fallen in a pile.

He jumped onto it, and started running.

She came out, just as he reached the portal.

She ran straight to the portal and almost caught him. He only just jumped through in time.

She came and lay down on her stomach and looked through at him.

"I guess you've escaped," she said, "It's a shame for me. You would have been one of the most delicious meals I'd ever eaten. I used to go to nice restaurants, before I moved here, but you taste much nicer than their finest foods."
"So why don't you go to the restaurants again?" he asked curiously.

"I haven't found any here yet. You've done well to escape, little boy. I've got to clean up those cupcakes and make something else for lunch. Goodbye."

She stood up and left.

One day Chad managed to invent an experimental growth tablet, and gave the formula for the growth pill, its antidote pill formula and the location of the portal to some of his friends for safe keeping, went back through the portal, took the pill and then explored the giant land until he came to a shop and purchased a butterfly net.

He went over to Colleen’s house and knocked on her back door.

"Hello," he soon said, "I saw you chase a tiny boy into your garden. He got away, but I'm sure you could catch him with this."

"Why thank you!" she said, "You saw him too?"

"Yes."

"I didn't notice you. I was too busy watching him. Would you like to stay for lunch?"