- Text Size +

A 29 year old man took a walk through the meadow, high into the hills and came across a lady named Meadlowe, who was just walking near the edge of the High Forest. He introduced himself as Heath Black, and jokingly called her Meadlowe of the Meadow.

“I’ll show you something I’ve come across in my walks,” said Meadlowe.

She led him to the portal that emerged in Edith’s garden, enlarged herself to giant size, and took him to her home for some afternoon tea.

He felt both besotted and pleasantly belittled by her transformation of size. He enjoyed her company immenstely, and found her very sweet. They had date after date for weeks and weeks in the giant land and in Ireland, and he felt that her kisses were what he’d waited for all his life.

Then one day, while they were at her house, he asked her if she would be willing to lick him.

“If you’d like me to,” she said.

“I would, very much,” said Heath.

She gently and affectionately licked his face and neck and shoulders several times, and then his arms and hands as he put them out and asked her to lick them too.

He liked it immensely and asked if they could do this activity on all of their dates in the giant land. Meadlowe agreed, and they continued a very special romantic relationship, with nobody in Ireland even aware that he was making visits to a giant land and enjoying the giant licks of an enlarged earth woman who had now become a giantess.

 

Meanwhile, Lane Coventry, a former temporary employee of the Hearing Centre in the village had also found his way into Edith’s garden through the High Forest portal. He spent days walking out of Edith’s garden and through the giant land’s neighbouring properties, concealed by plant life until he came across the sight of Morweena Freeland in her garden, now gigantic in size. She was wearing a long dress, had always been plump and looked even better as a plump giantess, and would have made all his dreams come true if she’d kissed him while at that size. He revealed his presence to her and introduced himself and reminded her that he’d once temped for her as a temporary clerk at the hearing center.

“So what’s life like as a giant?” he asked.

“I have boyfriend who’s always been a giant. I’m lucky to have him,” she said, presumably self conscious about her weight.

“From where I’m standing, it looks as if he’s the incredibly lucky one,” said Lane.

“Well that’s nice of you to say so. I’m lucky to have you too, given how close it is to lunch time,” said Morweena, beaming at him with mischievous glee.”

“Do you mean what I think you mean?”

“If you think I mean to make you the active ingredient in my main course, then indeed I do.”

Edith had told her of the way she had made a similar announcement to an old admirer from the school who had found his way into her giant garden, and the circumstances were identical. Morweena could go on enjoying being a giant girlfriend with a brand new life in a new dimension, while Lane would make his way down her throat at her earliest convenience. He watched her downing a salad with a minimum of giant effort, and then found himself being placed into her mouth and gulped down with no mercy and no regrets.