- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


A 33 year old man attended one of Colleen’s giantess parties one evening, purely by accident. He had gone walking through the woods behind the school on a Saturday, and found the portal and seen Colleen setting up the party both inside and outside. When evening drew near, he saw that most of the ladies were talking inside, but a pretty 41 year old lady had come outside and was walking in the garden. He let her see him, and she told him that her name was Ela, and all about her moves from Poland to Ireland and then giant land. She let him rest on her shoulder while they talked, and then he stood up and held onto her cheeks to stabilize his position. He leaned towards her lower lip to kiss it. Ela’s hand pulled him back.

“No!” she said.

She put him down and walked inside.

Soon another lady came out, named Jenna Lamm. He told her of Ela’s sudden withdrawal, after she had initially shown such friendliness.

“I was going to kiss her,” he said.

“It’s not done,” said Jenna, “She has a giant boyfriend. I’m in the same situation.”

After a while, Jenna went back inside, and the young man sat despondently, until Ela surprised him by coming back outside.

She picked him up and sat him on her shoulder again. He looked down at the way her high large breasts thrust powerfully against her long black dress. She saw him looking, and pushed at her cleavage from the outside with her finger, making the dress conform to it. Then she used her other hand to press him between her breasts and let him enjoy that position for several minutes. He felt the large fleshy objects on both sides of him, separated from his touch only by the material of her dress, and found this to be a much nicer arrangement than it would have been, if she had exposed herself and performed the same actions.

 

Finally she lifted him up to her lips again, and he admired the soft pink view. Somehow he had won her over, but he couldn’t afford to make any more sudden moves. If he was impulsive, and tried to pressure her into kissing him, she would no doubt retreat again. She had had time to think about him, while she’d been inside, and he guessed that she had reached one of two conclusions. Either she had decided that she liked him more than her boyfriend, and would invite him to be her new boyfriend, or she would merely give him an affectionate kiss anyway, perhaps as consolation for not fully returning his feelings. He wondered which it would be. In either case, a giant kiss would be a moment to remember forever.

He stared at her twinkling eyes, and saw the friendliness in them. He watched, as her lower lip very slowly seemed to be drawing a little closer, and realised that her hand was making the movements, while she held her lips steady, without moving her face or head at all.

Ela opened her mouth, popped him inside it, slid him across her tongue and gulped him into her throat. She kept gulping until he had reached her stomach. He remembered Jenna’s words, “It’s not done.”