- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Finally out of hospital from spinal surgery and recovered just enough to post on here again.

That night she snuggled her cheek against him on the pillow, and they talked themselves to sleep. For the next few weeks, he enjoyed every aspect of their time together, as she took him to interesting isolated locations, and let him explore her mouth, both outside and within, at his own request, until the day came for the dinner to be served.

She placed him into a meringue, added whipped cream and strawberries, and took him to the dining table. While she was carrying him, he looked up at her towering neck and imagined the journey down inside it. He felt no apprehension at all. Her high contented eyes were looking ahead, not down at him, but seemed to acknowledge his presence below anyway. He looked around at his surroundings, and had a distinct feeling of déjà vu.

“I like the way you’ve recreated the view I had of you eating a meringue and fruit over that Bridge Club supper,” he said, “albeit in giant perspective this time.”

“Well given everything you’ve said about the way you’ve willingly gone along with all this, I hope you’ll enjoy the view of me eating you every bit as much.”

“Moreso, I’m sure,” he said.

He watched her spooning the dessert away from around him and up into her mouth, as her tongue would come out to receive it. From this angle, with her mouth so  much bigger than it had been at the Bridge Club, it was awesome, arousing and exciting. When she’d eaten everything except him, she licked the spoon several times with her high tongue, until it was sparkling clean, and then drank a glass of water. Then she passed the spoon close to him.

“I can step onto it and sit down, if it helps,” he said.

“Well met, kind Sir,” said Ann, and waited while he seated himself comfortablly on the spoon.

He saw her elegant hand raising the spoon to her mouth. He looked at her full shapely lips in admiration, and then saw them move, as she spoke for the last time.

“I’ll say farewell, now, little Peewee. After that, my mouth will be occuppied with gobbling you all up.”

“Farewell from me too, darling beautiful giant Ann,” said Peewee, “Gobble away.”

He watched her tongue come out and lick her lips from side to side and then briefly retreat into her mouth. He waited for the inevitable, having happily accepted it a month earlier.

Her huge tongue came out, as the spoon approached her mouth.

It sparkled incredibly in front of him, and lay waiting for him. He looked down in awe and admiration at her elegantly protruding taste organ and felt the most compelling urge to make contact and fully satisfy it.

She spooned him onto her tongue, as her tongue began returning to her mouth, taking him inside with it. She swished him around on her tongue, inside her mouth, for several minutes, enjoying the taste of him immensely, and then gulped him powerfully into her throat and all the way down to her stomach.