- Text Size +

“You’ve whetted my appetite more than I’d planned,” said Ann, “You really need to think very carefully over the next week.”

She took him to the portal and back to the start of the walking track.

“I’ll meet you here in 7 days time, and you can tell me your decision either way,” said Ann, “There’ll be no offence taken, if you decline the agreeement, and no kisses given either. Equally, there’ll be no escape clauses if you accept the agreement. So be very very sure, Peewee.”

“I will. Goodbye until then.”

She gave him a hug, and watched him walk away.

Peewee’s considerations went to the fact that he could spend years searching for another elegant older woman to date, and never find anyone as attractive as Ann, but also never have the equally or even more thrilling experience of being eaten whole. It seemed more of a bonus than a liability in the agreement. As it was, the whole deal seemed to be stacked largely in his favour.

Ann met him at the outskirts of the school the following Monday morning. On both Mondays, they had met at 10am, after school had gone in, so that nobody would have been out in the grounds to notice their clandestine rendezvous. He took Ann to lunch in the village, and danced with her to soft music played on the speakers, after they had enjoyed their meal. He kissed her on the lips and then pressed his cheek to hers.

“Could we have all the rest of the dates with me staying at your place?” he asked, “I’d much rather date you as a giantess than like this, as nice as this has been today.”

“Of course,” said Ann, “You must be very committed to the whole arrangement then.”

“I’m looking forward to being eaten every bit as much as I’ve looked forward to this kissing date,” he said, “Your mouth looks as inviting a sight as I’ve ever beheld.”

Ann walked him back to the portal and enlarged herself and took him home.

“If we’d kept dating in Ireland, what would you have done if I’d reneged on the deal and refused to come here to watch you enlarge and eat me?” he asked.

“I’d have used the device’s shrinking setting, reduced you to tiny size, brought you through the portal, and then enlarged myself to giant size and you to normal size. I told you that there would be no escape clause,” said Ann.

“Which would have been fair enough, as I gave my word to be eaten by you.”

“Are you having any regrets?”

“None whatsoever. In fact, I think a giant kiss would be the best prelude for the gobbling that’s to come in a month’s time.”

She obliged him gladly and pressed her huge lips to his face.

“Ann, are you doing this just so you can eat me, or do you like me romantically too?”

“I wouldn’t want to eat you if I didn’t like you romantically too. I’m enjoying our dating every bit as much as you are.”