- Text Size +

“Alright, well I’ll walk with you to my house, if you meet me at the start of the woods behind the village school. I used to be a maths teacher there for many years. I’m 53 now. Are you sure you’re still interested?”

“Yes,” he said, infatuated with her more than ever.

The age difference seemed to only heighten the excitement of it.

“If you come there on Monday next week, first thing in the morning, I’ll take you to my place. We… have to walk through the woods to get there. Then I’ll tell you what I’d like you to do for me. If you agree to the condition, I will be your dating partner for four weeks to follow.”

So, as the readers are no doubt anticipating, the following Monday, Ann Commins led Peewee through the woods, into the portal, and became a giantess and carried him off to her giant home.

“This is even more arousing than before, if it’s not disrespectful to say so! You’re a giantess!” said Peewee.

“I am now,” said Ann, and explained everything, “… So after I’ve been your girlfriend for a month, I would like to lick you several times, and then gobble you whole for a very delectable dinner treat.”

“Oh Ann, that sounds thrilling! I love you more than ever for even suggesting it.”

“It’s not merely a suggestion. You have to look upon it as a guarantee. From the moment we start our first date, you will be committed to becoming a special dinner for me a few weeks later. You won’t be able to change your mind or back out of the agreement. I’ll give you the dates, and then I will have you for my dinner and continue on here as I am. A friend of mine named Jenna was actually asked to eat someone recently. She gave him a week to be sure that it was what he wanted. The lady who facilitated my enlargement and move to this giant land has eaten a number of both willing and unwilling participants in her dining plans. I want you to take a week to be sure, because for you, the decision will be voluntary up until our month of dating starts. After that, nothing will alter my course of action. So you need to be absolutely reconciled to making a final and irreversible journey to my stomache.”

“Could we have a test lick now, to see what it’s like, for each of us?”

“Alright,” said Ann.

She lifted him gently up in front of her mouth, put out her tongue and slid it over his face. He’d recalled the view of her eating the meringue and fruit, and knew that this was the reason that the view back then had excited him so much. There had always been a part of him that would have given anything to touch such a resplendent wonder of a tongue, and she herself had laid down a condition which relied heavily on him doing so.

“That was exhilirating!” said Peewee, still feeling the water from the test that her tongue had performed.