- Text Size +

53 year old Ann Commins met a newcomer to her bridge club (which was also Brenda Leesil’s bridge club) one Monday night. He was a 32 year old man named Peewee, from the village, who had joined the club under the ostensible purpose of playing a social card game, but was secretly hoping to meet an older woman. He knew that the game had more appeal to the middle aged than his own generation.

Peewee was taken by Ann’s full shapely red lips, her elegant white skin, and her short pumpkin shell styled dark hair. When the game was over, they ordered their supper from the club’s bar. The waiter brought a meringue with fruit for Ann, and Peewee marvelled at the sight of her thick round fronted sparkling tongue coming out of her mouth, each time Ann lowered a spoonful of fruit and sugary meringue onto it.

When they were leaving, he walked beside her in the street, and asked her if she would like to go on a date with him.

She accepted, albeit with a little hesitance in her voice, and he suggested a Chinese restaurant at the far end of the village.

A few days later, they had lunch at the restaurant.

“My daughter is 23 now, and you don’t look much older than her,” said Ann.

“I’m 32, and I think 40 year old ladies look more attractive than my own age,” said Peewee.

“I’m older than 40,” said Ann, “I’m retired now, and you look like you’d still be working for a long time to come.”

“It wouldn’t be any problem for me to make plenty of time to be with you,” he said, “I’m certainly not a workaholic.”

“There are other things I have to think about,” said Ann, acutely aware of her secret life as a giantess.

“How did you become single again?” he asked.

“I’ve been single for some time,” said Ann, not wanting to go into detail about her marriage and the loss of her husband.

“I do love you, Ann.”

“If I were to consider going on dates with you for a few weeks, would you be willing to do something for me at the end of that time?”
“Anything you like,” he said.

“You’ll have to think about it, when you know what it is. The first thing you need to know is that the few weeks of dating would, by the very nature of what I’m going to ask you for, have to be the limit of our time in that romantic capacity.”

“It would be difficult missing you at the end of that time, but I’d still prefer to have that with you than none at all,” he said, wondering what would cause her to leave him after only a month or so of being with him.

He recalled that someone had once told him that older women had to consider how they might be hurt down the track. Could he convince her that he was not going to let her down later? He had to let her know the full extent of his affections for her, and of their undying nature.