- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


She held him up in front of her mouth, and opened it. Milton leaned forward and lowered his arms and hands and neck and ribs onto her pink tongue, and his chest onto her lower lip. He grabbed onto her teeth, fitting his hands between the giant natural gaps, and pulled himself into her mouth. He lay down on her tongue and moved himself a little more, so that his face could just peek off the back of her tongue. Her throat was a vertical tunnel below his face, and descended into darkness far below. He thought how easy it would be to slide into it and journey down inside her soft lovely neck.

Eventually he slid himself back out onto her awaiting hand.

“So what’s the verdict?” he asked.

“You do taste alright,” she said.

“You could easily have gulped me into your throat and swallowed me,” he said.

Jenna laughed again.

“I was careful the whole time you were in there,” she said, “We’re already good friends now.”

“I know, and you’ve been so kind to bring me here and show me all this today. There is one other thing you could do for me, now that you’re my giant friend,” he said.

“If I can,” said Jenna.

“Could you have a lunch date with me, not a romantic date, but a meal date, and would you be willing to slowly eat me whole?”

Jenna giggled with surprise.

“Do you really want me to do that?” she asked.

“It’s all I’ve been thinking about, since you told me about your becoming a giant over morning tea yesterday. I was looking into your mouth, while you ate, and imagining the food would be me. I’ve been asking you leading questions ever since.”

“Like ‘how old are you’?”

“Well I wanted to know everything about the lovely giantess I was hoping would eat me. I know you have your boyfriend. So we can’t be boyfriend and girlfriend, but being swallowed gently down your lovely neck after spending more time in your pretty mouth would be even better. I’m absolutely sure about it.”

“I’ve had to be careful about crushes on anyone down in Ireland, since I became a giant. Do you fully understand that, if I do this for you, I don’t know of any way to reverse its effects later?”

“I’ll be part of your tummy, part of you forever. I wouldn’t want to reverse that, and the build up will be the most thrilling sequence of events that’s ever happened to me.”

“Well it’s no trouble for me to do it. What if I take you back to the portal. You know the way back through the woods to the school now. If you think about it carefully for a week, and decide you still want me to, I’ll meet you at the portal on Saturday morning and bring you here again that afternoon. If you’re still absolutely sure then, I guess I can make a picnic lunch out of the situation and swallow you whole.”

“Oh thank you, Jenna!”