- Text Size +

She walked to the school with him, which was deserted in the middle of a Sunday, and started down the walking track that led into the woods.

“I was accompanied here by one of my past loves,” she said casually, in the midst of the conversation.

He realised that this pretty lady had enjoyed romance a few times, and was now embracing it with a giant with whom he could not hope to compete. However, having looked at her beautiful face at normal size during their morning tea at the fair, he would still give anything to see her as a giantess, even if they were just friends.

“So how old are you?” he asked, without making any effort to lead into the question in a more subtle manner.

“38,” said Jenna.

“I’m 30, with a sense of adventure to satisfy. I’m glad you’re showing me this secret and trusting me with it.”

When they reached the portal, she was about to step through, when she said, “It’s probably wise not to step through here too fast, if you ever come here without me. Check whether Colleen is out and about in her garden on the other side. She enjoys eating boys and young men. It’s one of the main reasons she became a giant.”

“Wow!” said Milton, who being a newcomer had never met Colleen.

Jenna stepped through first, and Milton followed.

He was astounded at the magnificent size of every view that beheld his eyes, as he stared around in the giant land.

Jenna used her device to enlarge herself to giant size, and took him to her own home.

“This house was in Ireland. I had to shrink it to tiny size first, carry it here while I was at normal size, and then enlarge myself and the house to giant size,” said Jenna.

“Quite an achievement,” said Milton.

“I’ll take you to the lookout over the giant valley,” she said, and walked with him further, past her own home and further away from Colleen’s garden portal.

They came to a beautiful high vantage point and looked down at the distant creek below, and the fields and valleys.

Milton decided that now was as good a time as any to steer a conversation in a certain direction, as Jenna sat down and leaned her back against a tree trunk.

“I guess it would be so easy for you to eat me all up yourself, long before Colleen ever had a chance to know about me,” he said.

Jenna laughed.

“Yes, I imagine it would,” she said.

“Do you think I would taste nice?”

“I don’t know. I’ve never had you inside my mouth before.”

“I could climb in now and you could find out. I’m wondering whether you’d like the taste of me or not.”

“Well don’t get too close to the back of my mouth,” she said, “I might not be able to cough you up in time, if you accidentally fell down into my throat.”

As her pink tongue formed the words, he was elated.