- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

What is Colleen up to now?

Colleen had finished constructing Frances Woodfield’s new shrinking and enlarging device, and had asked Frances to contact all her old female friends through the school and other places in the village and offer them the chance to have their houses temporarily shrunken and then carried to rich abundant unused land near Colleen’s giant property, and enlarged to giant size along with their owners, just as Colleen had done. A number of them had taken to becoming giantesses, and been equipped with devices to enable themselves to enlarge to giant size and reduce to normal size, in order to visit earth again whenever they felt like it. To those ladies involved, the operation became known as Project Giantess.  There were two portals known to exist at this time. (See Book 1). One, in a high forest well above the meadow near Colleen’s old home, came out in the house that native giantess Moynie had given to Edith. Moynie lived in another nearby property in giantess walking distance, where she had vore courted Denny (in Book 1). Edith’s neighbouring property was that owned by Colleen, where Colleen had enlarged her old Irish home. However the portal to the outskirts of Colleen’s giant property came out a long way from the high forest down in Ireland, and was actually situated deep into the woods behind the village school. Colleen and Edith were both happy for the newly enlarged giantesses from earth to use the portals and their outer gardens whenever briefly needed, and welcomed their new nearby giantess friends.

Two of the first new giantesses were former teachers of the school, namely 38 year old Jenna Lamm and 53 year old Ann Commins. Colleen and Frances had known them for years. Marjorie had left the school specifically to become a giantess. Ann had been retired from teaching maths since she’d turned 52, and had used her proficiency in mathematics to master the complicated card game of Bridge, joined a Bridge club and enjoyed returning to the village at normal size to play Bridge at the club every Monday evening. She was a widow, with a 23 year old daughter, who knew of Ann’s decision to become a giantess, but had chosen to stay on earth and moved into her own home after Ann had taken the old property to giantland. Jenna, on the other hand, had never married, but had a small number of boyfriends over the years. None of them were aware that she had moved to the giant land.

Ela was a friend of Colleen who had moved from Poland to the village a number of years earlier, and decided that moving to the giant land was also an interesting option. She was 37 at the time, and well able to adjust to yet another new lifestyle.

Meadlowe was 33 and had lived near the Meadow for all of her adult years, and befriended Colleen back in the early days of her leprechaun hunts, and come to know Frances in the process.

Morweena Freeland was 31, and had lived in the village all her life, working at the Village Hearing Medical Center, until she left to become a giantess. She had once met Colleen and Frances socially and been their friend ever since.

These were just some of the women who began to populate the giant land’s undeveloped area around Colleen’s home, after becoming giantesses. Once a month, Colleen would hold earthborn giantess parties at her home, for all the enlarged ladies to meet, socialize, and catch up on each other’s stories.