- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


“Ask her to take the lead out of one of those press pencils, so that you can hold the lead like a pencil in your hand, after she snaps it off. Then ask her to cut some sheets of notepad paper into small squares, that would be like sheets of A4 paper to you. Then, use it for writing or drawing for a few weeks. At the end of that time, if you write her a vague, fairly uninformative farewell note, she can think that you decided to leave this house altogether. That way, I can have you in my life, and she’ll never know that you stayed here with me. Would you be willing to do that?”

“Anything at all, if it means I can go on dates with you. I just wish I didn’t have to wait all those weeks, before we could start.”

“We don’t need to wait. You can have dates with me, five days a week, while she’s at school. I’ll just leave you in the dolls house before she comes home each day, until the time comes for you to write her the note. Then I’ll take you up to my bedroom and you can sleep on my pillow beside my face.”

“It all sounds wonderful,” said Elmer.

“I’m sorry about the duster,” she said, “I didn’t know you were in there.”

“I’d have climbed down to the floor and come and introduced myself on the first school day that she’d left me here, if I’d known how elegant and adorable you look,” he said.

She smiled affectionately and waited while he went to the front door of the dolls house, opened it and walked out to her awaiting palm. She lifted him up to her face and held him there.

He kissed her cheek, and then her lower lip. She pressed back at him with her lip and drove him wild with ecstacy.

The next day, she put on her swimming costume and took him out to the backyard and sat him on the edge of the pool. He watched her step down the pool’s underwater steps and into the pool. Then she swam a few laps, as he marvelled at her tremendous figure. She was somewhat plus sized, and this seemed to make her even more beautiful. Then she swam towards the ladder in the pool, which was just near his position. He walked over and watched her about to climb out of the pool.

“Would you like to go for a swim yourself?” she asked, stopping herself and stepping back down.

“Yes please,” he said.

“I’ll walk along beside you, to keep you from drowning if anything goes wrong,” she said.

They did that for a while, and then he asked if she would let him dog paddle towards her and then backstroke away from her. It gave him a view of her towering figure the whole time, and she could still stride towards him quickly enough, if he got into any trouble. After that exercise had tired him out, she carried him to the pool steps, sat down, partly underwater, and let him rest on her shoulder.