- Text Size +

Bea spun on her toes in sync with the rest of the girls, the crowd clapping loudly as they performed their stunts. She did cartwheels and handstands, eventually coming to the last and most difficult one, where she had to handstand on another girl named Larkin handstanding. Bea did another spin, a cartwheel, and perfectly landed on top of Larkin’s feet, successfully performing the final act. The crowd cheered while Bea slowly zoned out, feeling a bit disoriented from the performance. She closed her eyes and heard a faint “pppft.” She opened them again, feeling better but also having a strange falling sensation. Suddenly she snapped out of her trance and screamed, flailing around as she fell. She looked down to see Larkin’s gigantic white underwear inbetween her humongous thighs and parted skirt. Time seemed to pass in slow motion as she fell toward her friend’s panties. She landed hard on her friends crotch, surrounded in pearl colored fabric. She screamed for help as she slid across the upside down underwear toward a lump which she knew was her friends pussy. She tried grabbing the fabric but to no avail as she slid onto the wet bump containing Larkin’s massive vagina. She was so preoccupied focusing on the disgustingness of it that she didn’t realize she was about to slip off Larkin’s panties. She let out another scream and closed her eyes as she fell between her friend’s smooth belly and blouse until landing again on something very soft and warm. She opened her eyes to find her body up to her waist wedged between her friend’s ginormous breasts. She couldn’t make sense of what had just happened in the last few minutes, from being cheered on by a crowd to being smothered in Larkin’s slender curvy body. She struggled to try to escape the warm flesh of her friend’s boobs, only being lodged deeper until she felt her own naked ones squeezed against Larkin’s. Someone suddenly yelled “Bonus act!” And she felt a lurch as she was tossed around her friend’s chest. She was eventually lodged free from her friend’s breasts, but still being thrown around inside her clothing. The movement finally stopped and Bea was tossed for a final time, clutching to any skin she could find. She managed to find a hold on Larkin’s back, dangling from her high position. She felt another shake as something below her let out a small “pppppft”. She caught the foul smell than came soon after, coughing and sputtering. Suddenly, she felt the strange feeling again, shrinking and in the process, losing her grip on Larkin’s back. She felt dizzy and numb before landing between two huge mounds of flesh. She came to her senses and realized where she was. Bea screamed, trying to escape Larkin’s gargantuan butt which was normally not very big, but from this size it may as well be the moon. She felt more lurches and jerks as the bonus act continued, this time trapping her deeper instead of dislodging her. She sank deeper into Larkin’s puffy butt until reaching the epicenter, her asshole. She stared at the brown ring, rapidly growing and contracting as if it knew she was there. Bea was tossed against it, wrenching at the idea of it. Her forearm, about as tall as the hole, was almost inside. She heard a rumbling again and this time knew what was about to happen, but couldn’t escape in time. A horrible fart escaped Larkin’s moon-sized booty, shrinking Bea even more until she was less than half the height of the huge hole. She fell inside, screaming as her body was coated with disgusting slime. She shrank further, the slime becoming thicker and thicker until she was almost drowning in her friend’s ass residue. She was then miraculously saved by another fart, shrinking her further but also blowing her back, despite the heavy slime, out of her friend’s butt. She landed on the folds of Larkin’s skirt, now each ripple big enough to take a week to cross. She hung on for dear life seeing Larkin’s large feet dancing below, unaware of her friend’s struggle to hang on to life. “Last move, for real this time!” The director yelled, as the crowd cheered. Larkin did another cartwheel, sending Bea against her huge thigh. She pressed against the pale skin, getting closer and closer before popping into Larkin’s underwear. She smelled her pussy, which overwhelmed her. She was shoved forward into the aforementioned, Into Larkin’s pussy juices. She screamed as she swam in the ocean of her juices, dwindling further and further until she was a speck inside her friend’s pussy, so small that you couldn’t even see her.