[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A woman and her husband end a week of size-tourism by taking center stage in a raunchy show, that is until the wife's surprise for her husband steals the spotlight and the show.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: X
Categories: Couples, Feet, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 4411 Read: 3796
Published: November 18 2022 Updated: November 18 2022
Story Notes:

Before we get started a big shout out to Frollo, if you haven't read his work, check it out! He also does phenomenal collages, which inspired this piece!

You can also see his collages here; https://www.deviantart.com/frollo99

Which leads to another heads-up, the NSFW collage of his that inspired this is nestled in the piece, so please avert thy eyes if you're sensitive to nudity!

1. Valerie's First Show by MrD [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4411 words)

Sometimes you get more than you bargained for...

That said, let's join a married couple, at the tail end of a week of luxury and hedonism made possible by shrinking down to a few inches tall and living large (sorry, couldn't resist).