- Text Size +

I felt my heart slow as I struggled to breathe.  Claustrophobia was the least of my problems right now--my mom was smothering me!

Almost on cue, the pressure lessened.  The giantess foot on my chest slowly lifted off of my skin, pulling me along until the straps around my body resisted and kept me in place on the shoe.  My mom's foot was lifted out of the shoe, and I inhaled more deeply than ever in my life.  A thick, smelly odor greeted my nostrils and tongue--my mom's foot-smell--but I knew that was a small price to pay for oxygen.

As my body adjusted to the freedom from crush, I blinked.  If only she knew! I couldn't take more of this.  Already, my naked body had been violated by my mom's hot sole.  I had inhaled the odor of her foot.  What next? The straps remained as tight as ever, despite my best efforts.

I felt my body temperature rising.  Her foot had been very hot--swollen, even, from spending all day in uncomfortable flats. 

I watched as her toes dipped back behind my shoe-prison.  Her face, so very far away and yet so unbelievably gigantic, merely looked at the shoe with total indifference.  To her, I was another crime offender, getting exactly what I deserved.  She had no clue this had been engineered by my crazy ex-girlfriend.  If my mom knew, it would likely break her heart to know she had almost smothered me.  However, if she kept this up--I was going to be the one broken! Into pieces!

She began speaking again.

"Based on the electronic reader next to the shoe, you just experienced Crush Weight .75 on the Offender Scale.  Next, I am required to generate a Crush Weight of 1.5.  However, this weight will only be applied for half the original time."

More weight?! Was she crazy! My puny body would be smashed into pulp, even if it was for half the time! I had no idea what "Crush Weight" meant, but whatever scale that referred to, the pain had been terrible.  Surely she wasn't going to practically double it!

In answer to my question, her left foot again rose above the shoe, her red sole indeed swollen.  I watched as blood pumped through some thin viens near her ankle.  Her delicate, lightly tanned skin around her foot almost looked attractive.  I realized with a start that I was becoming slightly aroused.  Shaking my head, I tried to stop my growing erection.  She was my own mother, after all!

The foot dipped back into the shoe.  I turned my head to the side again, and braced as my mom placed her sole on top of my body.  Settling it into place, she wasted no time initiating her new "Crush Weight."  As the pain doubled this time around, I tried screaming in agony, but my lungs merely collapsed under the pressure, and no sound came from my abused body. 

My mind reeled.  Please mom! I shouted silently. Please! Mom! No more! No more! You're crushing me!

Spasming, my body racked with agony, I felt my head ache as if it would explode.  Suddenly, the pain slightly subsided, and my mom removed her foot from my body entirely.  The time might have been "half" to her, but for me, it felt twice as long.  Taking deep breaths again, I moaned from the pain and humiliation.  I was ready to cry.

My eyes watering, saliva dripping from my mouth onto my face, I watched blurry-eyed as she again placed her foot behind my shoe-prison. 

She spoke again, her usually light voice booming across the room due to my tiny size.

"The reader indicates a Crush Weight of 1.4.  To make up the difference to 1.5, I will now apply some solo toe treatement."

Solo toe treatment? I could only imagine what that would entail.  My mom then raised her foot yet again, this time pointing her big toe at my naked form.  The gigantic toe was certianly large enough to cover my tiny body, if that was what she intended.  Dipping the toe further, she lowered it towards me, then straightened it out and laid it directly over my body, only allowing my mouth and nostrils freedom from her sticky skin.  All else was covered.

She had yet to apply any painful pressure, and in anticipation I inhaled deeply to prepare my body.  Her foot's aroma filled my lungs and mouth.  As I exhaled slightly, I thought of the improbable situation.

My mother was a giantess.  I was shrunken.  Her left foot's big toe was laying on top of my body, so large in proportion to myself that it literally covered every bit of my skin except my face above my chin.  Wit the tip of her toe curving above my head, I couldn't see the top of the shoe; I only saw the thin, miniscule lines of her toe's skin, so tiny that even she couldn't know about unless she had used a magnifying glass to examine her own foot.

Whether or not I still maintaned an erection, I couldn't be sure.  Her skin was so hot that I literally couldn't feel any "details" down there; just the soft, enormous fold of sticky sole all over my form.

She then applied the pressure.  I watched as her skin surrounding my body turned a shade of white as the blood inside her toe dissapted due to the pressure.  My body cracked in response, and I grunted loudly and continously.  I didn't care if she heard me or not. 

The pressure continued.  While not as bad as a full foot-crush, it was enough to bring more tears to my eyes.  Finally, she stopped the crush and removed her toe from my body.  I could already tell that my skin had adopted quite a bit of her foot's odor, as I now smelled like her sole when her foot left the shoe.

What next? I pondered.  What could be worse anyway?

My mom read the next set of instructions from her data packet.  "We will now begin Phase 2.  In this phase, the crime offender is to be placed inside a specially-designed wool sock as issued by Punishment Palace Phi."

Wool sock? This was getting ridiculous!

"Once the offender is placed inside the sole of the wool sock, the sock is to be worn by the Correctional Officer, who will then proceed to place her foot back inside the Punishment Receptacle attached to the floor."

Just call it a shoe! I wanted to shout.

"The officer will keep her foot inside the shoe until the electronic reader indicates the desired temperature and moisture levels have been obtained inside the sock."

Damn those readers!

"In order to maintain the annoymous identify of the crime offender, an assitant will place you inside the sock while I momentarily leave the room."

With that I watched as her giantess form quickly stood and walked away from the shoe, ground shaking.  As the door hissed open and then closed, a new face leaned down toward me--Lindsay!

"Wow, Bobby," she whispered as she wrinkled her face.  "That shoe stinks! Or maybe it's just you? Either way, your mom must have some stinky feet.  That won't make this next phase any easier on you!"

With that, she bent down and released the straps on my body.  Before I had time to savor the freedom from my restraints, she gently plucked me from the shoe and unceremoniously dropped me into a thick, gray wool sock.  I rolled down the side of the rough fibers until I came to a halt in the flat sole section.  Somewhere, outside my new, gray world I heard Lindsay's voice.

"Your about to absorb the sweat from your mother's foot.  Sound like fun?"

I tried to shout, but found the crush sessions had made talking difficult; my lungs burned with the effort.

"Nothing to say, Bobby? Well, it's probably better that way.  Let me give you a little tip for this next phase: When you're being smothered by the hot air around your mom's sole, don't be tempted to drink her sweat.  That will just make you more thirsty."

I groaned.  This couldn't be happening!

"Just try to enjoy it, if you can," Lindsay continued.  "I know that sounds far-fetched, but if you can find some pleasure from being trapped under your mother's smelly foot, that will make this next phase less torturous.  Trust me--Level 6 has much worse punishment in store for you!"

With a slight giggle, she placed the sock in a heap on the seat, burying me in hot, dry gray fibers.  I heard the door open and close, and the sock was picked back up again.  I knew it wasn't Lindsay this time.