- Text Size +

My mother's toe pressed against my upper chest and face, burying my mouth, nose and eyes in smelly skin.  She was careful with the pressure, no doubt aware that this area was delicate for the offender.  Even with my legs and arms free from her pressure, I still felt humiliated and crushed.

Finally, she removed her toe from my face, and I gasped for air, sucking in as much odor as oxygen.  I watched as her toe hovered in front of my body, the tip of her red toenail pointing at my face like a beacon, warning me that more torture was to follow.  I could barely make out her face beyound her foot and raised leg, but the dim light made her expressions difficult to discern.  As best I could tell, she seemed bored yet again--this might have been her last "job" of the day, and perhaps she was ready to go home.

My eyes grew wide and my heart skipped a beat as her toe again rested upon my body while I remained strapped to the wall.  This time, she placed her toe lightly on the middle of my heaving chest, then seductively dragged it toward my right arm, sealing it inside her hot, hard, sticky skin.  Once again, she increased the pressure, and I gritted my teeth as the bones and muscles inside my arm burned with agony.  Tears welled-up in my eyes, and I watched her face, begging her silently to stop as she smashed my arm.  I desperately wanted to cry out--to warn her--but feared more punishment.  She had made it quite clear earlier that any sounds or communication would not bode well for me.

And so the torture continued.  Each time, she placed her smelly toe on my chest, and dragged it to another appendage--first my left arm, then across my crotch twice to each leg.  After that final session, all that remained--at least, according to what Lindsay had said--was for my mom to crush my crotch with her big toe.  I waited nervously as her toe dangled in front of my helpless, smelly and sore body.

Just get it over with! I thought quietly.  I had already been crushed so often this night, that another round wouldn't matter all that much. 

Her toe once again lowered toward my chest.  As her hot skin threatened to touch me, a loud "beep" issued from the data packet in her lap.  My mom placed her toe back on the carpet, and I watched as she read some sort of new information that had just been forwarded to her.  Was I saved? Had Lindsay revoked the rest of the punishment?  Perhaps she had a change of heart. I prayed that it was true!

My mom finished reading and looked at my tiny form, indistinguishable to her in the dim room. 

"I have just received some new information," she said, almost with sadness in her voice.  "It seems we have been administering the wrong punishment to you."

My heart leapt.  Yes!  Finally! Someone, somewhere, had discovered Lindsay's abuse of power! 

My mom remained sitting on the chair.  Why wasn't she freeing me? Didn't she understand that I was her son?

"I have been notified that you should not have received a Level 6 punishment," she continued, a certain quietness in her voice.

No kidding! I thought.  When she freed me, I was going to sue the hell out of this place--after they fired Lindsay!

"Based on my records," my mom continued, "your crime actually warranted a special Level 7-X punishment.  Apparently, you were convicted of a sex crime.  The punishment for this is permanent sterility."

I didn't understand.  Did she just give me a...higher punishment level? Wasn't she going to unstrap me? And what was..."permanent sterility"?  The only sex crime I was guilty of was having dated Lindsay, an obvious physcho!

My mom placed her foot back inside her flat shoe, stood, and began walking toward the door.  Before she exited, she deviated from her script, and a sincere "I'm sorry" was whispered before she left.  Why was she sorry? What was about to happen? What had Lindsay done?

As if to answer my question, Lindsay appeared, and she sat in the chair vacated by my mom.

"Bobby," she said, a slight grin on her face, "I've been watching through the moniters.  Honestly, I didn't feel you were getting the treatment you deserved.  You really hurt me when you left me, Bobby...and I think I need to protect all women from you.  That's why I changed the order.  Level 7-X isn't pretty, and, well..." her gaze drifted off to the side, before focusing on me again.

"Let's put it like this: If you get to the chance to ejaculate, you should do it.  This may be your last time."

My heart raced furiously.  What was she--or my mom--going to do? With that, Lindsay removed something from her tight skirt pocket.  My eyes grew wide as I watched her lower it toward my helpless form.