- Text Size +
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author note: the following story contains both GTS and SW

 

I married a Sizechanger

Introduction

One day Stephen met a beautiful brunette named Deborah. They soon fell in love with each other. Within months they got married. But it was only after the wedding that Deborah told Stephen that she was a Sizechanger.

 

Part 1

 

"You’re a what?" Stephen asked.

"Sizechanger. My people have the power to change our own size and the size of others, with the exception of deities. We can also change the size of inanimate objects."

"So you’re saying you’re an alien?"

"I'm not human if that's what you mean."

"Do you really except me to believe that you’re an alien? After all we have been dating for months. I'm sure I would have noticed."

"So you want me to prove that I'm a Sizechanger?"

"If you don't mind."

At first Stephen thought that his wife was growing. Then he realized that the whole room was getting bigger. Then he realized he was shrinking, clothes and all. Within moments he went from being six feet tall to two feet tall.

"Believe me now?" Deborah asked.

"You shrunk me?"

"Yes. I can shrink you to the size of an ant. But figured two feet is small enough to demonstrate my point."

"Restore my height right now." Stephen demanded.

"What's the magic word?"

"I'm serious honey. I don't like being small."

"Don't be such a baby. Wait a moment, you are the size of a baby."

"Please Deborah." Stephen begged. He was on his knees.

"Oh all right." She then grew him back to six feet in height.

"Thank you." Stephen cried as he jumped up and down with delight.

"You’re such a wimp. I've been as small as an quarter of an inch in height without suffering any harm."

"You've been that small?"

"Yes, on several occasions. The world's an interesting place from that height. You should try it some time."

"No way! Just out of curiosity can you grow?"

"Of course." Deborah then started growing, increasing her height from six feet to seven feet.

"I can grow to height's much greater than this. My personal record is 1,000 feet, although I know Sizechangers would have grown to 5,000 feet in height. But they have a hard time maintain that size. We do need air."

Stephen was stunned. The idea that his wife could grow into a towering giantess scared him. Deborah could see the fear in his eyes.

"Please don't be scared of me. I do love you."

"I'm not scared Deborah." Stephen lied. "Although I wonder how come nobody noticed a 1,000 foot woman."

"I didn't grow to that height here on this world. It was on an alternate earth."

"An alternate what?"

"An alternate earth located in an alternate universe. We live in a vast multiuniverse, the other Sizechangers and I happen to be from another part of it. Sizeloa is our home world."

"So you're saying, you’re an alien from Sizeloa which is located in an alternate universe."

"I guess you can say that. But that doesn't mean that we can't have a happy life together."

"I suppose so. I just realized something. Your parents and sister must be Sizechangers as well."

"Don't forget my late brother Zentor. But yes we are all Sizechangers."

"He's the one that died in the accident."

"Actually to tell you the truth he died when the Norms nuked the city of Bornti."

"Bornti?"

"It was a major port city on the west coast of the Beta Continent. It was home to over a million Sizechangers. Then last year the Norms hit it with an H-bomb. My brother was killed almost instantly"

"Sorry to hear that."

"At least we got our revenge. We then shrank the entire Norm home world to street finder size. That's 1: 25,000th of normal size. Then we craved the whole world up and carried it away. I got a piece of it in the closet."

"You saying you shrank an entire world."

"I along with ten million other Sizechangers took part in the shrinking and crave up. "

A look of fear mixed with Awe appeared on his face.

"Don't look at me like that. The Norms were evil Humans who were against size changing. They launched an attack on my world that killed 12 million of us. They deserved their fate."

"Man this is too much. I need a walk."

"Before you go, I would prefer it that you don't tell anyone I'm a Sizechanger. Tell your parents if you must but anyone else, mum the word."

"I doubt anyone would believe me." Stephen replied.

 

Deborah then shrank from seven feet in height to six. Then she gave him a big kiss on the check.

"I do love you. Always remember that." She told him.

He returned the kiss then walked out the door.

 

"You don't mean that do you?"

"Mistar is that you?" Deborah asked. She looked around and spotted a three inch tall woman with long red hair on the floor. As she watched, the redhead grew and grew until she matched Deborah in height.

"Of course it's me. But I'm starting to wonder who you are older sister."

"What do you mean Mistar and why didn't you show up at my wedding?"

"I didn't show up because I thought it was a joke. You weren't serious when you told him that you loved him were you?"

"You know it's rude to spy on people. And yes I do love him."

"What happen to the Deborah I used to know? The one that spied on humans all the time, the one that considered human men to be nothing but toys?"

"I'm past that now. Except for the Norms, I now treat Humans with respect. I ask that you do the same for Stephen."

"Yeah right! I swear you and Mom and dad have lost your minds. You marrying a human and our parents letting you do it."

"It was my choice. He's my soul mate."

"Oh please! The only reason he's still breathing is because mom made me promise not to kill or maim him."

"You hate him that much?"

"Well maybe killing him is going too far. But I do feel that he's not worthy to be your husband."

 

Meanwhile Stephen had reached a nearby pub and grill. With a beer in his hand he pondered his situation.

"What am I going to do?" he wondered. "I could call my parents. But what would I tell them? My wife an alien! They would think I'm mad."

"Penny for your thoughts."

Startled Stephen looked up and saw his in-laws (Who strangely enough when by the name Mr. And Mrs. Law) standing next to him. Mr. Law was a balding white man, while Mrs. Law was a tall white woman with red/brown hair.

"She told me who she really was." Came out of his mouth.

"Not surprised." Mrs. Law commented.

"Now that you know about our kind. This will make this warning easier to accept." Mr. Law then handed a photo to Stephen. It showed a beautiful redhead with green eyes.

"This is a photo of Misty isn't it?"

"Her real name is Mistar. To be blunt she hates you."

"Why? I didn't do anything to her."

"You married her sister. That's a crime in her mind. Truth be told she always had little respect for humans and with little respect she had died when humans killed her brother."

"So what do you want me to do? Reason with her?" Stephen asked.

"You can try. We're asking you to be careful and understand where she comes from." Mr. Law replied.

"We are not like her." Mrs. Law added. "We like humans and we do like you." Mrs. Law added.

 

"And next time knock." Deborah told Mistar.

"I'll leave for now. But I will get even with him." Mistar vowed as she walked into the night.

 

Part 2

"I'm off to work."

"Please be careful."

"Deborah it's been a week since your sister was here. If your sister was going to do something she would have done it by now."

"You don't know her like I do."

"Besides I go more important things to worry about. The company has been bought out and we're to meet the new owner today."

 

Stephen could feel the tension in the air at World's Best Food. All the staff except for his old boss had gathered in the meeting room. There were a dozen of them sitting at the table. Four men (including Stephen) and eight women.

 

After what seamed like hours Mr. Andrews his boss, correction old boss appeared. But he wasn't alone. There was a tall woman behind him. Then he recognized her and his jaw dropped in horror.

"People its time to meet the new owner, Ms Misty Law."

"Hello. Let me start off that there will be changes around here. Some of you will have new jobs."

This brought worried looks to the staff. Stephen wondered if he'd even have a job by noontime.

"Starting today there are two rules to remember. Rule one never piss me off. Rule two don't talk about shrunk people or size changing outside the walls of this building. This rule will become clearer before the day is out."

Stephen could see the puzzled looks on his co-workers. The only exception was Mr. Andrews. He didn't look surprised at all. Stephen wondered if he knew what she was capable off.

"Are there any questions?" Mistar asked.

A hand went up. It belonged to a salesman named Bob

"What happens if we piss you off?" He asked.

"He or she gets shrunk to the size of a bug and stepped on." Mistar replied.

Everyone but Stephen and Mr. Andrews laughed.

"There will be an female only staff meeting at 10:00. Now with the exception of Stephen miller, get to work. Stephen I want to see you in my office."

With a sinking heart, Stephen followed her to her office.

 

"Close the door." Mistar commanded. Stephen did as he was told. Then the world started to grow around him.

"She's not wasting time." Stephen thought to himself. As he shrank from six feet, to five feet, the four feet, then three feet, two feet, one foot, six inches, then stopping at three inches tall. Stephen tried to stay clam, but with Mistar looming over him, it wasn't easy.

"There's that better. How does it feel to be no bigger than a mouse?"

"I feel small." Stephen replied.

"Sorry I can hear you." Mistar then scooped him up and brought him up to her face.

"Ah! This is how it should be between Sizechangers and humans. The human in the palm of the Sizechangers hand."

Stephen then got on knees and begged.

"Please Ms. Law. How I'm supposed to do my accounting job when I'm this size?"

"Ha! You are cute when you beg. Your accounting job is toast. You now have a new job."

"A new job?" Stephen asked.

"You're to become the company's pet. A toy for the female workers  to play with."

"But I'm a married man. What would Deborah say?"

"She's not going to say anything because she's not going to find out."

 

The women sat around the table waiting.  They were Cindy Wu a Chinese girl (called little Cindy by almost everyone at the office because at five feet nothing she was the shortest). Sitting next her was Cindy Jones (Called big Cindy because of her 6'4" height. Next to her was Melissa Simpson a beautiful brunette. Next to her was Wanda Gold a blond. Sitting next to her was Allison Stevenson another blond. Next was Sara Cole, the only African American in the group. Lisa Jones and Natasha Bone rounded off the group.

 

At ten Mistra entered the room carrying a box.

"Thanks for coming ladies."

"What's this all about?" Cindy Jones asked.

"And why is this a girls only meeting?" Natasha asked.

"Because I figured the men won't be interested in playing with him." Mistra then open up the box and dumped Stephen on the table.

“Gasps and "Is he real?" Came from some of the women. Then they recognized him.

"Is that you Stephen?" Little Cindy asked. He nodded.

"Glad to see someone cut you down to size." She commented.

"That someone was me. Stephen is now the company pet. Available for employees to play with."

"Can I take him home?" came out several ladies mouths at once.

"Sorry girls, but he is to be returned to my office at the end of the working day. Any other questions?"

"I've go one. What gives you the right to turn people into pets?" Lisa asked.

"What's your name?"

"Lisa Jones."

"Ms. Jones you’re going to discover first hand what happens to people who piss me off."

Lisa then began to shrink clothes and all.

"What's happening to me?" She cried.

"I'm shrinking you." Mistar replied.

Smaller and smaller Lisa became until she was just an inch tall.

What are you going to do to me?" The now tiny Lisa asked. In reply Mistar crushed Lisa underfoot, leaving a small red stain on the floor.

"You witch!" Natasha cried.

"Actually I'm a size changer." Mistar replied.

"You murder! I should call the cops." Natasha threatened.

"And tell them what? That one of your co-worker got shrunk and stepped on? They would never believe you." Mistar replied.

"She does have a point." Big Cindy pointed out.

"Besides no human jail can hold a sizechanger." Mistar gladly pointed out. 

"That may be so, but it doesn't make it right." Natasha commented.

"Is that how you all feel?" Mistar asked. To Stephen's dismay all the other women said they like the idea of having a man as a pet.

"Since you don't want to be an owner, your job will be to become a pet for the male employees."

Natasha then shrank to three inches tall. Mistar then picked her off the floor. She tried to resist but it was no use.

"Any thing else?" Mistar asked. No one answered.

"Decide among yourselves how you're going to play with him. But keep in mind I do expect you to getsome work done." Mistar then walked out of the room with Natasha in hand.

 

Part 3

After some intense debate, the women decided to put their names in a hat and draw for who would get him. There would be two names drawn. The first name would get him for the morning, the second for the afternoon. Since the morning was almost gone. They decided the name drawn today for get him for the rest of the day. Since Wanda wasn't interested in playing with him, she did the drawing.

 

"And the winner is Cindy Wu."

 

"Yes!" Cindy cried. There was a few groans and a few "Next time I'll have him." from the other women.

"Don't I get a say in this?" Stephen asked.

 

"No. Your mine, all mine."

 

Cindy then grabbed him and started carrying him. To his surprise she took him to the women washroom. Then to her shock she began to undress. It soon became clear that she was planning to put him in her bra.

 

"Don't little Cindy!" he cried. "I'm a married man."

 

"First of all. Don't call me little. I hate that." To get the point across she began to squeeze him.

 

"Second you shouldn't have married that Deborah bitch.  I was in love with you once. But you turned me down. Said I was too short. I'm I too short?"

 

"No! But I love Deborah."

 

"Too bad! I own you now and plan to keep you for life." She then stuffed him into her bra. Then she put her clothes back on, leaving her trapped in her cleavage and in the dark.

 

An unknown time passed. To his surprise when he was taken out he was back in the bathroom.

"It's lunch time and I think I'll have you for lunch. Having you by boobs has made me so horny."

 

"No! I'm a married man." Stephen protested.

 

"Your wife will never know." Cindy replied.

 

Meanwhile Deborah was talking to her mom on the phone.

"I can't shake the feeling that Stephen in danger. Oh!"

 

"What's wrong Deborah?"

 

"Got to go mom. Someone is fucking my man."

 

"Thought you would wait until you got home to have sex." Mistar commented.

A naked Cindy tried to cover up.

"Don't brother trying to hide it. The whole building could hear you."

 

"Bummer!" Cindy moaned.

 

"Nothing like having sex with a tiny man is there? Where is the little guy anyway?"

 

Cindy then fished Stephen out of her you know what. He covered with Cindy's juices.

"So how does it feel to be a living sex toy?" Mistar asked him.

 

"Gasp! When my wife finds out."

 

"She may already know. May the experiment continue." Both Cindy and Stephen looked at Mistar for an explanation. But Mistar didn't give them one.

 

Deborah pulled into the world's best food parking lot. She considered sneaking in, but decided to walk right in.

 

"Can I help you?" The receptionist (it's Wanda BTW) asked Deborah.

 

"I need to see Stephen." Deborah replied.

 

"Sorry. The new owner gave him new duties. He can't see anyone."

 

"He got shrunk and turned into a sex toy didn't he?" Deborah asked.

 

"How did you know?" Wanda asked. But Deborah was already gone.

 

"I was wondering if you would show up."

 

"What are you doing here Mistar?"

 

"I own this company now. I bought it fair and square after our last encounter."

 

"Where is he?"

 

"Now Deborah, if Stephen really is your true love. You should be able to track him down."

 

While Mistar was talking, Bob (he's one of the salesmen) with Natasha in hand came up and said.

"Hey Ms. Law. Just want to say thanks for the pet."

 

"You weren't content with just shrinking Stephen?"

 

"Natasha bugged me. Besides you should talk. You were involved in the pet business for years."

 

"I'll deal with you later." Deborah then began to sniff the air.

 

"What is she doing?" Bob asked.

 

"Searching for her man." Mistar replied.

 

Cindy Wu was back at her desk and Stephen was trapped in her purse when Deborah came by, sniffing the air.

"Ha, Ha. I always felt you were a dog. Say, what are you doing here anyway?"

Instead of answering, Deborah kept sniffing. Then she focused on Cindy's purse.

"Hey! Stay away from my purse."

 

"It's you! You’re the one that raped him."

 

"You lying bitch. Go away!"

Deborah then shrank Cindy to five inches in height.

"Hey! Restore me right now." Cindy demanded.

But she ignored her. Instead Deborah opened Cindy's purse.

"Stephen are you in there?"

 

"Yes. I'm sure glad to see you." Stephen then climbed out of the purse.

 

"What happened to your clothes?" Deborah asked. Stephen happened to be naked.

 

"Cindy flushed them down the toilet."

 

"I should have flushed you down the toilet when I had the chance." Cindy Wu muttered.

 

"Quiet! Hang on a second. I'll get you a tissue to wear." She then fished a tissue out of her purse. She then gave it to Stephen would wrapped it around himself.

 

Then she picked him up and placed him on the floor. Then he began to grow. After a minute he had reached his full height of six feet.

"Glad to be tall again."

 

"What about me?" Cindy Wu asked.

 

"Think I'll leave you to my sister's mercy."

 

"Your sister?" Cindy asked.

 

"She means Mistar. Speaking of which, what are we going to do about Mistar?" Stephen asked.

 

"There's not much I can do. I can't force her to give up the company."

 

"I have no intention of giving up a company I bought fair and square. Nice tissue Stephen."

 

"Help me Ms. Law." Cindy Wu pleaded.

 

"Quiet. You're lucky to be alive. Most human women don't survive when they get between a Sizechanger and her true love."

 

"Wait a minute. This was a test wasn't it?" Deborah asked.

 

"I wanted to see if he was your true love. To my disappointment he is." Mistar replied.

 

"So now what?" Stephen asked.

 

"I continue to run the company and threat the employees any way I please. As for you, Stephen Miller you’re fired."

 

"What! You can't just fire me."

 

"Yes I can. You don't really want to work for me do you?"

 

"No, but."

 

"But what? I'll mail you a nice severance check. Now get out of my building."

 

"But what about the other humans who work here? We can't just leave them here."

 

"Afraid, there's nothing we can do for them at the moment. " Deborah replied. "Let's go home."

 

Stephen then got his coat, which fortunately covered much of his body and left the building. Deborah followed behind him.

 

Mistar then turned her attention to little Cindy, who was muttering, "How did she know?"

 

"If you really must know. Female sizechangers have a link to their true love. Using her nose she can track him anywhere." Mistar replied.

 

"What are you going to do to me?" Cindy asked.

 

"You're just the right size to paint my toenails."

 

"And if I refuse?"

 

"I'll mail you to Stephen's and Deborah's house."

She did the toenails.

 

The end for now