- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Chris tries to make his escape from Mistress Ashley.

Time was ticking, and I was still searching for answers. I had finally managed to remember everything— the reason I was twelve inches tall, our extensive conversations, Mistress Ashley. All of it. It was the most intense feeling I had ever felt, being prey to a woman who was relatively 30 feet tall in comparison to me. It was exactly what I had always wanted, and the rush of being prayed on and chased around was extremely arousing. Conversely, I feared that the results of my torture may end up being too much in my shrunken state, so I needed to escape. 


“Maybe I can find an alternate route somewhere in the gym, then hide in the dungeon until I return to normal size,” I thought to myself. I felt like she would appreciate my efforts to escape— she wanted to use me as a sweat rag, so she’d have to work for it. And it made all too much sense as to why I was in this doll house; it was a game. It would have been too easy to just bound me up and wait for me to awaken; she wanted to hunt me. 


I managed to climb out from the second floor window and step onto the carpeted floor once more, being careful to not reveal my location. Each step I took now felt like I was being monitored, feeling like one wrong step could cause the now Giantess Ashley to spot me, and pounce. 


I lifted the black cloth from under, and poked my head out to see what the time was at: ten minutes left, and counting. 


The gym featured a relatively open floor plan, aside from the nine or so pieces of equipment she had placed throughout. This was not ideal for me— I needed as much cover as I could get, or I could easily be spotted running across her floor. There was an exit door on the other side of the room right next to the giantess, which I’m sure was her strategy. If I was going to escape, I’d need to go right past her— and in about ten minutes time. 


I took a deep inhale, and I made my move. I sprinted across the floor to get behind the first piece of equipment, which was a treadmill that stood about four feet away from the doll house. At any point she could have locked eyes on me and detected me, so I had to be quick and decisive with my movements. 


Perfectly executed. 


I was that much closer to my escape, but there was much more ground left to cover. My eyes locked in on my second target, and that was an elliptical that stood another four feet away from the treadmill. I followed the same tactic as the first time, making sure to peer out and see Mistress Ashley preoccupied with the stair master, and then make a run for it. I looked up at the clock to see how much time I had left before her workout was complete. 


00:07:33. I had seven and a half minutes to either make my escape, or hide somewhere she couldn’t find me. Once again, I took a deep breath, and sprinted towards my next target. 


Flawless. 


I was now hiding behind an elliptical, about ten feet away from where Mistress Ashley was completing the final minutes of her two-hour long workout. 


“Wow, two hours,” I thought to myself. “I cannot imagine how sweaty she is, I just might drown if I end up getting caught.” 


The smell of her body odor was so strong that it had managed to reach my tiny lungs from where I was standing, causing me to stop an inhale deeply. I loved the natural smell of armpits, and it was obvious that she was not wearing deodorant. I looked up at my beautiful 30 foot tall Goddess, and nothing was more evident than the giant sweat stains that had collected under her armpits and onto her sports bra. I couldn’t help but marvel at the beauty of such a gargantuan lady so close to where I stood. 


I located my next target, which was an incline bench press that stood just about a few feet away from the door. This was probably the last place to hide along to way before I hit the exit door, so if I nailed this, it was smooth sailing. 


Suddenly, I heard her stiflingly loud voice booming across the entire room. “You should DEFINITELY be awake by now, my little slave! And there’s only five minutes left before I make your life a living fucking nightmare!” Mistress Ashley yelled out from her stair master. She spoke directly towards doll house, so she must have thought I was still inside. Great


What a twisted woman she was! She had to be planning on snatching me from inside the doll house, prying me away from safety and into her clutches. I now saw how lucky I was to escape the doll house, and I would soon reach salvation if I could just make it a few more feet to the exit. Once more, I took a deep breath, and made a run for it. 


I was sprinting at full speed, as I was now in plain sight of the giantess. At any moment she could simply turn her head a little to her left, and she’d see a doll-sized man making a run for the door. The incline bench was much skinnier in size, so hiding there would be no easy feat, but I still had to try. 


Just then, my long strides were interrupted by a few droplets of Mistress Ashley’s water that had spilled onto the floor from her hydroflask. To any normal sized person it probably looked like exactly that— a few droplets of water. To me, however, at twelve inches tall, that little spillage was enough to cause me and slip and fall right onto my back, creating a thud on the ground. I stayed on the floor for a few seconds, trying to manage the pain from my fall and collect myself before getting back up. 


Then the music stopped. 


I looked over to the stair master to see if I had been spotted by Mistress Ashley, and to my luck I was still unnoticed. The piercing sound of an iPhone alarm went off, signaling that she was done with her workout. Her long, blonde hair was slick with sweat— the majority of her light blue sports bra being turned to a dark navy blue from all the perspiration that had soaked into it. 


I was still out in the very open, and a thirsty Mistress Ashley was starting to make her way back towards her hydroflask. I had no choice but to make a U-turn and sprint back towards her gym bag, furthering myself from the exit. It was the only choice I had, other than being caught and smothered. As I climbed into her gym back, the stench of old workout equipment abused my nose, with smelly white socks on either side of me, and previously worn leggings padding the bottom of the bag. 


There I laid in her gym bag for a few minutes, as Mistress Ashley readied herself to raid the dollhouse. In my mind, the best case scenario was for her to search the house, eventually realizing I wasn’t in there, resulting in her to go on a scavenger hunt to find me throughout her dungeon. My plans were quickly foiled though, as she started to walk back to her gym bag. I was screwed. 


It was either hide in one of her nasty gym socks, or make a run for it. Hiding in her gym sock would only imprison me faster if she found out I was in it, so I decided to run. As I popped my head out from her bag, I looked both ways before scurrying off. 


Left. Right. Clear. 


I climbed out from the main compartment, hoisting myself up onto the top of the bag, ready to make a run for it. This was the homestretch, and I felt like I was in the clear. 


“I see you found your way out of the house,” her Goddess voice boomed from above. “Good job! Now let’s see how fast you can run.”


Mistress Ashley’s eyes were locked onto me, as she let out a squealing and playful giggle as she saw the instant fear in my eyes. My survival instinct immediately kicked in, as I kicked it into high gear while bolting for safety. The closest option for cover that I had was to go back to the doll house, where I could hopefully evade her grasp until I could get back to normal size. 


But at this point, anything other than me being captured was a stretch. It had only been a couple hours since drinking the elixir, which meant I still had a good amount of time left being tiny. There was too much time that I would have to kill to survive. 


“I’ll tell you what, tiny little slaveboy, I’ll give you a five second head start before I take you and bury you in between my swamp ass, does that sound fair?” she taunted from above, a smile on her face bigger than I was. I was only about 25 steps away from the doll house, but I had to hurry. 


“Oooneeee, twooooo, threeeee, FOUR FIVE!” 


She started to go chase me, her boobs bouncing as sweat fell off and landed on the floor below. It was such a crazy moment in real time, but I had zero time to process any thoughts. I barely managed to slip under the black cloth in time before she could reach me. I hastily climbed back up the side of the house and into the second floor living room, as Mistress Ashley stopped to admire the situation she had created for me. 


“Oh, Chris… can’t you see? You’re all mine now! It’s only a matter of time before you’re struggling in between my hands, begging for mercy as I wrap you in duct tape and pleasure myself with your shrunken body. There’s nowhere you can go, nowhere you can hide!” her voice echoed from outside the house. 


Well, I still had the doll house. And I was going to make it last for as long as I could. 


My faith was wearing thin, though. I was battling something much bigger than me, and time was not on my side. 

Chapter End Notes:

If there was any confusion on the timeline, this chapter finally resumes back to real-time, with Chris now realizing the situation he's in after leaving the mysterious house.